Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Preparations are made for Buck's election campaign.
4.7k words
4.74
10.2k
1
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck and Gloria set up camp and then Buck made coffee and as they sipped listening to the river running over rocks into Skipper's Pool he said, "Would you like to have sex now?"

"Yes."

"Then get your condoms."

"I haven't any with me. I assumed if you were anxious for sex you would have tooled up."

"No."

"So you think it's a woman's responsibility?"

He chuckled and said he regarded it as a joint responsibility.

They sat in silence for a few moments until Gloria sighed and said, "Providing you believe you don't have a STD we can have sex without a condom."

"And I may shoot up you?"

"Yes I'm on birth control."

He formed his next words carefully, thinking he'd been rather banal amid what should have been a deeply romantic moment. "Even so I'll like to know if you are happy about the thought of me ejaculating up you, your reply is significant to me."

"Why?"

"I'd feel a yes means you accept me in the widest possible terms."

"Well my answer is yes I am happy about that you want to do that to me."

"Thanks, and I really mean that Gloria."

"Okay but that's enough discussion otherwise we will be setting parameters for doing it by numbers. Just do it. I've been thinking about this ever since my birthday party."

He said he'd also been thinking about having full-on sex with her and he thought she appeared keen to start and clearly her expression looked hopeful. That made him think women probably also ran into dud sexual encounters as did men, perhaps even more so, but with the spirit most people have they were hopeful that the next encounter could only be better.

Gee what if he did something wrong, like not climaxing soon enough for her? The doubts began churning within him. He looked up to the darkening sky and she looked up too. He said laconically, "We should go after fish right now. We lost good time coming in that last two miles because of scouring of the track by the last rainstorm. We need to catch the main part of our planned dinner."

"Okay."

He was relieved believing he'd avoided a possible crisis. After fishing and eating and a couple of beers he'd be more relaxed and would deliver an accomplished performance. He'd failed her with sexual connection fourteen years ago and had no intention of botching it again.

"Um but just a small delay," she smiled and dropped to her knees right in front of him and unzipped his white baggy shorts.

"Jesus," he croaked as she pulled it out and looked up at him, smiling, as she licked the head as the shaft grew in her hand.

"I was much too shy and inexperienced to do this to you all those years ago when you offered me your erection before we got started with insertion. I clearly remember that. Over the years I'd often thought about that lost opportunity."

Gloria dribbled on to his erection and worked her lips slowly over the head and then halfway down the shaft. And then she delivered very accomplished fellatio but stopped short of exploding him, pulling away and saying, "I save that to have sprayed over my tits later and you can watch me massage it into my flesh."

Jesus.

"You have a magnificent touch," was all Buck could manage for the moment.

She put it away for him quite expertly and said, "And you have a magnificent cock. I love it already."

She stood and they kissed, slowly and very warmly.

Gloria then pulled up her top. "Lick one, briefly, and then we'll go fishing."

Buck vainly attempted to gobble one whole, thinking her expression and tone had been very motherly.

Jesus, she may have fallen for him already.

They arrived back with two trout and he put both on the grill and they'd have the second one with salad for lunch next day.

Gloria said, looking hopeful and she didn't mind if dinner was delayed.

He grinned and almost gnashed his teeth.

They kissed and fondled and undressed each other and when they lay on the blanket Buck said, "A sixty-nine?"

"A great idea. Oh just as well you're big Buck because I understand I'm big."

"No worries," he grinned, turning and lifting a leg over her and knowing he was dripping pre-cum on to her naked torso.

Later as Gloria finished feeding his thick shaft into her streaming pussy she hugged Buck as if she knew she never wanted to let him go, ever.

The afternoon/evening had gone very well for Gloria. She'd even caught the first trout. They'd spotted it up high in the water feeding where the river entered the pool via gently sloping rapids.

Buck cast right in front of it but the fish ignored his choice of fly.

As he reeled his line back in Gloria miscast slightly, her fly went well to the right of the trout. But it darted out after it and was hooked.

Later after dinner and more sex, Gloria went to sleep in Buck's arms. Although their nude bodies smelt of insect repellant and, yes, sex Buck felt the magic of the moment and admitted that yes, it was romantic and he felt romantic.

On the long drive out to highway next afternoon, Gloria asked why had he decided on Skipper's Pool.

"It's the one pool on this river where I've never failed to catch fish. Even so I had packed a can of salmon but knew if I couldn't catch a fish you would."

"Oooh, you have faith in me. Good boy."

Buck gave her his idea of a boyish grin.

"You have faced your first crisis with that flutter about residency and we both know it could yet rear its head and present trouble. But even if resolved some of the crap from that could stick," Gloria said earnestly. "There also will be other issues to face and I'll be at your side to manage such incidents. However I must say that me being at your side could be a problem with the tight-ass moralists if rumor gets out you are shafting me."

"Well we can partly manage that right now?"

Gloria said doubtfully, "How?"

"You move in with me. That will stop the guessing and thereby quell the rumor."

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Absolutely. Now that I've tasted your pussy I want more."

"God you are awful," she giggled.

Buck pushed on. "Can you deny you have not thought about us setting up home together?"

The big blush went well with Gloria's chestnut hair.

"I see."

The blush deepened. They continued on lost in their thoughts until Gloria suddenly yelled, "You bastard. You had this planned. This thing about Gloria's 2nd wedding on the first Saturday after the week of the elections is part of your election strategy."

"Guilty as charged. You must realize as a rank outsider I had to plan how to win the election against the incumbent and any other contenders. I have a range of ideas ready to discuss with you for timing of their implementation. I'm approaching this election very much like a business takeover bid but with focus on people rather than corporate assets. Have I really riled you about planning our wedding with an ulterior motive?"

"No, I've got over my shock. Also I'm developing an addiction for sucking your great cock."

"Gloria that's disgusting," he grinned.

Back at Buck's house when Gloria was about to leave in her car she said, "About moving in with you?"

"Tonight would be fine."

"Friday would suit me better. Mom will be at her regular Friday lunch with friends and so I would be free to move out without being showered in tears. She can cry before she goes to lunch but will hold back the flow, thinking of her make-up."

"Gee you have that thought out well. Friday would be great."

"I'll drop over tomorrow and we can discuss about setting up your house as a proper home."

"I'd like that. Um I'll not pressure you for sex so you can relax."

She kissed him and got into her car. Forget about not pressuring me for sex. I imagine it's the kind of pressure I'll enjoy."

She waved and drove off, tooting.

* * *

Thelma Eliot, chairman of United Citizen's Association, called and invited Buck to attend a meeting of her executive committee mid-afternoon.

"It's about time my key members got a good look at you."

"Yes, I agree."

"Could you go to City Hall and register for election with the city manager. He'll issue you with an election package that will include the petition papers. That will allow us to proceed with gaining the minimum of 1728 signatures. That's 10% of total registered voters at the last 'at large' mayoral election although the mayoral election wasn't required because once again the opponents pulled out prior to the election."

"Right I'll do that," Buck said. He then explained the possibility of a hiccup over his residency qualification.

Thelma listened without interrupting him and when Buck finished she said, "I knew you were born here and your home here was residential address until you left college. Yes indeed the City Charter does state a year's residency prior to election is required but it doesn't impose any dates for specific residency period. I'm a retired attorney Buck and know what I'm about. I didn't mention that provision when I invited you to be a candidate because I didn't regard it as an issue. But thank you for being frank about it with me. We need to go into this fight hand in hand."

"Fight?"

"Yes. Has it occurred to you to ask why in two previous elections the mayor's opponents withdrew?"

"No."

"Well I'll look up their names and addresses and give that information to you this afternoon. You can visit them and ask them why they pulled out. Two of them are current councilors."

The meeting went smoothly and all eight other members of the executive, all elderly, greeted Buck warmly and had coffee and cream cakes with him. Thelma introduced him to each person individually.

Thelma formerly introduced Buck at the meeting and announced Buck had registered as a prospective candidate that morning and members of the association would now face getting the required 1728 signatures required plus a further 500 to allow for some signatories being declared void for varying reasons.

A discussion followed with some defamatory statements being made about the tactics of the incumbent mayor. It was decided to gain three thousand signatures to ensure there was a safe margin to ensure Buck made it to the ballot.

"Right now all of you listen carefully," Thelma said. "Please make it known we are seeking 1800 signatures. Please don't tell anyone, absolutely no one, that we are seeing more than that number. I just want our safety margin to be our secret. Get it?"

At 5:30 Buck went to his appointment with attorney Jessie Lime.

After she closed the door behind him she kissed Buck warmly and to his astonishment ran a hand over his chest, making Buck think he ought to return the gesture and run his hand over Jessie's chest. He sat down quickly, uninvited, to get himself clear of any such foolishness.

He was signed up as a client and handed across the legal file he'd brought and then pulled out the documents relating to the trust. Jessie was pleased to receive that information.

As he was leaving, declining to stay for a drink, Jessie gave him a friendly kiss and said, looking at him searchingly, "Is it no because I'm married?"

"I've committee adultery with several women. The main reason is because you are married to a guy I now considered is my best friend."

"I thought as much. I've become deeply interested in you Buck."

"That's lovely, really lovely Jess, but take it no further. Now consider this, a comment I read long ago: 'Something goes from the friendship when friends have illicit sex'. Let's stay friends Jessie."

"Right, I'm guilty of almost being carried away. Will you think less of more now that it's come to this?"

"So you want the truth?"

"Yes please."

"I believe our friendship has withstood its first test in that we are prepared to listen to each other. That must have strengthened our friendship. You know almost all my life my really good friends have been mostly female."

"Well it doesn't surprise me that you are very comfortable with women. You are very direct and some women really like that. You also can bring up such a cute smile and you can be very charming."

"I'm so happy for Brett that he found you Jessie. So happy."

She sniffed and smiled and he left.

* * *

Gloria arrived home to find her mom in a good mood.

"Good sex?"

"Mom he's great. We camped out upriver."

"What all night? That's not being romantic."

"Mom is was great, really great. I could even say amazing."

Gloria prepared to break that news but her mom completed a touchdown before she much more than opened her mouth.

"I suppose you are bent on moving in with him?"

The astonished daughter answered honestly, "Yes."

"Gloria I ask you to consider such a move very seriously. Living arrangements like that in this community can do serious harm to one's reputation."

Gloria smiled and attempted to reassure her mom she could deal with any adverse reaction.

"But it's not you I'm concerned about. It's Buck's reputation. I want him in as mayor."

Gloria's mouth dropped open but she decided to ride with that one and went on to say, "I'll do my best to protect him."

"Well I'll be counting on you Gloria. Please don't disappoint me."

"Jesus," Gloria snarled, stalking off.

"Don't be so thin-skinned," her mom shouted. "You know I have confidence in you."

Gloria showered and was amazed to find dried sexual fluids sticking around her thighs like a second skin. She recalled some of her girlfriends that their sex partners ended the big events with a miserable squirt. Perhaps she ought to farm out Buck to those women who wanted a drenching, um for a fee of course.

She laughed and felt better. God her mom could be so negative at times but conceded her mom did have a point about the need for Buck to fight the election as Mr Clean. Perhaps they should limit their association to phone sex?

Gloria returned to the kitchen and her mom was all over her. She kissed Gloria and sat her down and poured coffee.

"Now darling, tell me all about it. What did he do to you and how did he do it. He's big isn't he? He gives the impression it's big and he knows how to use it."

Gloria was astonished to find her mom, at her age, was still interested in sex.

Buck was heading home when he noticed the fish and tackle store was still open. He parked and walked over to find Brett and his two assistants were having a beer. He was handed one.

"I've just signed up with Jessie as a client."

"Yeah she mentioned you would be in to do that.

Buck was glad Jessie communicated to her husband and hadn't withheld information about Buck.

When the assistants left and Brett had brought in the 'open' sign and closed the door Buck said, "Jessie is a mighty fine woman. You made a great catch there."

He wanted Brett to know what he felt and that he wasn't eyeing up Jessie.

"Why did you say that?"

"I guess to indicate there was no problem with me being left alone with her."

"Look mate if she wants to snuggle up to you don't give it a second thought. She likes you, I like you and if she wants..."

"No never Brett, and I mean that. I got offside with you once and I never want that to happen again. I want nothing from you two guys but your friendship."

"Well okay, don't get worked up. But eye my wife will you please. She needs to know she's still attractive to men and she sure as hell won't object if you are the guy who eyes here. And for you information she told me when we were talking about you and the remarkable way you interacted with Katie that she would have no qualms about leaving Katie in your care."

"Jesus that's a huge compliment from a mother."

"I know and I also know I bet I wasn't meant to tell you that but I just wanted to put your mind at rest."

"Um what does Jessie really think of me having it off with her sister?"

"Yeah we discussed that tool. We were so grateful that you got yourself between Anna and me. Jessie was quite sure Anna was only hours away from trying to lay me."

"Brett I'm no hero."

Brett laughed and said it was a matter how one interpreted heroic deeds.

Gloria called Buck at 10:30 that evening.

"Hi Gloria, lovely to know it's you calling."

"I wanted to say how much I enjoyed being with you and having you give me much needed overdue sexual release."

"Any gentleman would be only too willing to have assisted you with that."

She giggled.

"I wonder about coming for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Oh great, I could delay eating till say 9:00."

"Nine would be fine."

"How's pussy?"

"Fine and I'd say it's missing your attention."

"Do you have a name for her?"

"No," Gloria giggled.

Next morning Gloria was lifted on to the kitchen bench and they had sex, delaying breakfast till 10:00. They spent the next three hours making a list of purchases of furniture and furnishing and incidentals and then went out shopping, arranging for deliveries next day.

Buck had sensibly deferred the morning newspaper's request for an interview about his candidacy but Gloria said it was now time for that with his petition about to be circulated. She arranged for the interview and went in with Buck.

Gloria declined to be photographed with Buck.

"Could we leave that till a later stage, closer to the election. I promise you're an exclusive Rosemary about romance being in the air."

"Buck is that a promise."

"An exclusive to you Rosemary guaranteed."

Thelma Eliot called Buck next morning to congratulate him on the wonderful interview.

"I was a little miffed you didn't consult me beforehand but I was delighted with your eloquence in describing how I twisted your arm to persuade you to stand for the mayoralty and calling me your mother's best friend."

"Well mom often spoke about you affectionately Thelma. I don't apologize for not consulting because you are doing you bit and after pushing the petition through and filing it, your main impact will be over. My task is to mount my election bid. I have appointed Gloria West as my campaign manager and Brent Lime, an astute businessman with far wider local knowledge than I have, as my strategy adviser. But of course I'll be keeping in contact with you to advise how I think the campaign is going and will need your assistance with suggestion about the community groups that Gloria should discuss with you about the possibility of me addressing their membership at meetings. I think you will agree that I need wide exposure to the electorate because I'm unknown. I'll also need to discuss with you the release of those main election planks that you asked me to prepared for you."

"Oh that gives me a better idea of what you are about. I though I was being cut out."

"Oh goodness Thelma, your association's backing is pivotal to any success I secure. It's important that you know I recognize that."

"Oh I'm pleased to hear that. Might I suggest that you and Miss West meet me once a week for lunch as a briefing meeting?"

"A great idea. Um I expected you might comment about the suitability of such an attractive young and unattached woman as my campaign manager?"

"The thought had occurred to me but I had to assume you knew what you were doing and recognize the perils of being seen in public with a very attractive divorcee."

"Oh beautifully answered Thelma, answered with maturity and I daresay showing a willingness to give me some rope Now this is very confidential. During the campaign it will be rumored that romance is in the air for me and then we shall have the Guardian newspaper announce that Gloria and I have become engaged and the wedding will be on the Saturday following elections week."

"Omigod that will answer any objections especially from women about having an unmarried person as mayor."

"Exactly. Neat eh?"

"Yes but I knew you hadn't come down on the last shower."

"I also didn't divulge in today's newspaper interview Gloria's credentials to be my campaign manager. My thinking was to allow some letters to be published in the newspaper and then hand in a statement."

12