Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 08

Story Info
Buck goes to his wedding without seducing Jessie.
4.9k words
4.7
12.2k
1
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck fully briefing Tony the city manager about the special project and asked that it be reported in such a way to the council that there would be no suspicion about a building remodeling was raised prematurely. Tony said he could accomplish that easily.

"I can also produce countless reports on deferred projects and there is a clear trail of deferred appropriations now buried as investments for you to follow."

"Good man."

Buck returned to the dealership and called a meeting with Stan and Gloria and his wife-to-be was almost blown away by her elevation.

"When does this take effect?" she asked, bosom moving rapidly.

"I'll call Jessie now to draft the contracts and fill in numbers."

"Stan are you happy about this?"

"I regard it as a brilliant turn of events. You are a very bright and competent young lady."

When Stan left the office, Gloria was all over Buck.

"My darling. This opportunity exceeds anything I'd dreamed of."

Buck kissed her and grinned, patting her butt. "With me you get opportunities," he said, expansively.

On Monday evening Gloria had most of the wedding party to Buck's house for supper.

Brett would be best man, Jessie chief bridesmaids and there were two other bridesmaids chosen by Gloria and their partners, all but one guy being long known to Buck so it certainly was not a gathering of strangers.

Next day Buck arranged with Army Harrington for Hannah to be released to him from 12:30 on Monday week when he and Gloria would have returned to the city from their honeymoon of their mutual choice, a three-city tour taking in Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec. They'd both been to Toronto/Niagara Falls.

Earlier when he'd gone to his office that he'd only seen briefly on his first visit to the City Hall, Scarlett was already there to greet him and had been arranging fresh flowers.

"Do we kiss?"

She blushed and said she didn't think so and hastily said she was settled in at her workstation.

"It's a little busy out there. Come in and work over there at the sofas if you require quiet and or privacy where or not I'm in here, er unless I have people here.

"Thanks. What now?"

Buck glanced at her breast and could have sworn they moved forward and up slightly.

"Call on my aides in including my driver. This will be our first meeting and I need to ensure I know who they are and what they specialize in, how they think they are knitted as a time and that they know you call the shots as team leader in my absence."

"Oh god."

"We had discussed that on the day you decided to work for me remember?"

"Oh yeah. Buck I'm a little..."

"Don't be Scarlett. You have been given a mission, please discharge it to the best of your ability and if you require counseling some to me. However I know you can do it.''

The meeting went very well. Andrea the talkative communications manager said, "But who is Scarlett, none of us know her and have any idea of her leadership qualities?"

Buck had said dryly, "Well Scarlett is my chief aid and not you or anyone else Andrea so please cooperate and accept what's cast in stone. If you have any problems I want you to come to me but make very, very sure they are matters of considerable substance otherwise don't waste my time. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mayor Buxton."

"Right thanks Andrea. I can see we will get on well. All of you call me Buck except on formal occasions or in situations where common sense tells you to address me formerly. Okay Scarlett, tell us about your academic qualifications, your work experiences and the awards you have won."

That went very well.

When the others had department Scarlett said, "Thanks for me immersion into the team. I believe the team accepted what you said. I am so grateful."

"It's what you were entitled to receive from me Scarlett. We do work on the same team. Could you print out the CVs of my team but not Gavin my driver? I'll go out and chat to him now while we look over the limo."

"I've seen the limo. Despite all the office equipment and Internet connection stuff the back seat is very roomy. There's plenty of room for..." She tailed off and said, "Um to sleep if you are tired."

"Yes and I expect you and I will travel together to regional local government meetings in the limo. Could you please become familiar with operating everything."

"Yes certainly. God this is a huge step up from my previous job and actually all jobs before that."

"Great and I have every confidence in you."

On Wednesday at noon Buck called Gloria to say he was about to leave.

"You'll camp night on the Volt Stream you said."

"Yeah," he lied. "I've never fished it before. Apparently it doesn't yield great catches but occasional some good browns have been taken for it. It is easy going and I'll be in no danger being alone. I'll have my phone so feel free to see if I'm in range. I'm also packing a CB radio for emergencies."

"Good boy. I'm about to meet Jessie in the city to discuss my draft contract over lunch."

"Great and I remember we have a wedding practice with the celebrant at the country club at 4:00 on Thursday."

Buck drove 30 miles east of the city and booked into the Waterford Inn for his reserved suite, signing his name as Charles Buxton and that matched the name and signature on his Gold Card. Throughout the stay none of the staff or management appeared to recognize him and that was scarcely surprising because the mainstay of the business was not tourism but couples and perhaps threesomes and foursomes on dirty weekends.

Buck relaxed for a while, having a beer in the suite and then changed and left a note, "Gone angling in front of this Inn. XXX."

He reeled in a total of four fish and tossed them back, being not interest in fish only a little above minimum size to keep.

The dulcet call seemed to float along the riverbank: "Hi Buck."

He had crossed to the other side, saw her and waved.

"Hi Rosemary," he called, not adding darling in case she used that endearment to judge him as being shallow.

It was only a stream so they were not all that far apart.

"Darling they asked was I Mrs Buxton and I said yes. Was that okay."

Darling? Wow. Rosemary appeared ripe for a whoring time."

"Yes of course. This place will be a pillar of discretion because their livelihood depends on it."

"The suite is lovely, I found you note thanks. Are you freezing?"

"No I have my thermals on and these waders have extra insulation. I've had enough of this. We'll have to go elsewhere tomorrow."

"I didn't bring a rod. I had not idea we would be fishing and when I packed I had to be seen to be going to a media seminar."

"Yes and that's understood. They have hire gear here."

"You go back and I'll go up and cross over the footbridge. I'll meet you in the lounge for coffee after I shower."

Walking back Buck thought of this night away from home. He'd had a number of affairs with women, many of them married women, that went beyond a quick rut but inevitably there was a sense of urgency on both sides to have it off and get off home or at least back into a safe environment devoid of finger pointing.

This time he and Rosemary appeared destined to come together slowly, without fear of possible detection, without having the clock speaking so to speak. In all probability he'd have access to her three major orifices.

Jesus, he groaned, walking a little stiffly but attributing that to the waders.

He showed, shaved for the second time that day, dressed and went down to the ground floor patting his dick and confident it was in perfect working order and would do its best is sustain him for the duration.

Forty-five minutes later they were together in their suite. Rosemary eyed him and said huskily, "Undress me."

The released tits appeared to cascade into his two waiting hands like waterfalls or perhaps more accurately, rather like released bean bags.

Beautiful.

He licked and sucked them until Rosemary whimpered 'Omigod' and pushed him away slightly and began undressing him.

Once they where both nude Rosemary sank to he knees and slowly swallowed most of the length of his dick while Buck reached down and squeezed both breasts gently.

Rosemary obviously knew what she was doing. She didn't get him excited and when he fired she took the small ejaculation into her mouth and then spat it into her cleavage and massaged the goo into her flesh.

Without warming Buck tossed her on to the sofa on to her knees and she squealed.

He sank his mouth between the cheeks of her ass, slide down to lick pussy and then licked up to her anus and then slowly his tongue gained entry.

Rosemary began hammering her clit and suddenly she squealed and heaved into a release.

From then on they took it slowly, had a long bout of vaginal intercourse and then showered and went down to dinner and later returned and fucked until they feel asleep while still attempting to complete yet one more bout, this time anal sex.

Around 8:00 next morning Rosemary awoke Buck and handed him a glass of free-squeezed juice. She then presented her gaping pussy and they went at it again, quite refreshed and finally completely with a big bang, Buck releasing just ahead of Rosemary.

Three hours later when they stopped their cars at a highway refreshment center near the city for coffee, Rosemary said tiredly, "We must do this often."

Buck replied yeah, having no idea if they ever would. He recalled most women with whom he'd engaged in licentious behavior always left him with the impression they would like future encounters. It was a comforting comment for him but then again perhaps they only said that to convince themselves they were not one-night sluts. They didn't appear to understand that he preferred his casual women to behave like sluts.

* * *

Buck drove to City Hall. He had thirty minutes to spare before his meeting with David Dell and his team.

He was at his desk when Scarlett knocked and came in with fresh flowers that had just been delivered.

She finished the arrangement on the meeting table and then was bent over the coffee table fiddling with the bowl arrangement when she said, "I hope you can't seen everything."

Buck couldn't help himself.

"Open your knees wider."

She did that and he said no and she opened them really wide and pulled her dress hem higher.

"Not quite to your stocking tops from where I'm sitting."

"Well that's a relief," she turned and smiled.

"Thanks for the floral arrangements but the small showing was pretty good too."

"I've always been told I have great legs. I cycle quite a bit and that has kept them toned after having my children. But it's taken long hard work to get improvement."

"That's the best time of improvement in physical body shaping."

"Yes I know."

"Um I'm not against... we you know... I mean I hope you do."

"Yes sweet lady. I think we both know. But there's no hurry and I say never in this building, okay."

"Yes I agree. We both need to apply risk management."

"I've been taken a couple of times to a great little place called the Waterford Inn since my marriage, um not by my husband. Do you know it?"

"Yes I've been there. As you say a great little place. I must take you there sometime."

Scarlett's eyes sparkled.

After the meeting with David and his team, where Buck asked them to place all of the deferred capital expenditure projects on their lists into order of priority, he left for the wedding rehearsal at the country club. It was no big deal as all the bridesmaid's were married and knew what to do and how to stand their partner in place.

Everyone stayed on for a few drinks and then dispersed.

Buck and Gloria were glad to have an early night. They sat watching TV and drank juice and chatted.

Later they had light sex and went to sleep, Gloria saying she was not working next day, the last day before the wedding, because she had so much to do.

Buck wondered what the hell could she find to do but left it, knowing it would produce answers he had little interest in.

"What will you do?"

"I have three meetings in the morning at City Hall and then in the afternoon with Scarlett on a tour of the city waterworks and the sewerage plant."

"Yuck will she like that?"

"Probably not. But she will be showing me how to work the fax machine and turn everything else on to receive incoming messages for on occasions when she'd not traveling with me and any aide I have with me has forgotten how to work the equipment."

"Well Scarlett travel out of town with you?"

"Yes fairly frequently and to regional conferences with you as well if you wish to attend."

"How do you feel about traveling alone with Scarlett?"

"Pretty relaxed. It's part of her job. But if you rather me not..."

"No is okay. This presents the opportunity for me to ask if you do have sex with any other women please always use a condom."

"Are you expecting me to have sex with other women?"

"Yes. Christ Buck even I would be tempted to have sex with Scarlett. She's a real honey."

"I'll let you know when she'd free," Buck laughed easily and then something made him add to that.

He adopted a serious tone and said, "I remain conscious of the fact that she is the mother of two small children."

"Yes I know," Gloria said seriously. "That's partly why I approve of her being your PA but of course I am aware of how many behave when they feel like howling at the moon. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Buck said, turning into her and draping and arm over her body that was something Gloria really liked, He was glad the conversation had stopped right there.

He went to sleep thinking about pushed his dick over the back of a woman's tanned and well-conditioned legs, wondering where she'd steer it. The woman turned her face to him and she appeared to be a stranger. He went to sleep before attempting to use his mind to change the face to Scarlett's.

* * *

It was raining on Saturday morning. The women were having their hair done at the house and Buck was sent off with his clothes and told by his mom who was supervising activity at the house and keeping a supply of coffee going not to see Gloria until she arrived for her wedding. Gloria's mom arrived just as Buck was leaving. She kissed him and cried and called him such a wonderful man.

God if they only knew he was one of the world's worst exploiters of women, Buck cringed.

His father had gone visiting Judge Manning and other old pals and Brett was working till 12:30 so Buck was at a loose end.

He went into a coffee shop and someone waved to him and he saw it was Officer Monk. She was out of uniform.

"Hi Sally," he said, leaning over to kiss her cheek but she gave him her lips.

"Get you coffee and goodies and join me Buck."

Other people acknowledged him and he finally made it to the counter to order and then back to join Sally.

"It's your wedding day today I believe. I saw two cars and four officers had been assigned to maintain a presence at the country club."

"No request was made for that?"

"I know but mom and dad are guests and you are our city's mayor."

"Now can you see my breasts."

Buck had already noticed but her looked again, grinned and said, "They're beauties."

"Would you like to get together with me sometime?"

"If we can find an opportunity Sally. My thinking it will be difficult for both of us."

"Where there's a will there's a way Buck. I really would like you to closely attend to my breasts."

"Do you ever call them tits?"

"No why."

"It's one of my favorite words."

"One day not too distant I'd like you to play with my tits Buck."

"Is that a promise?"

"It really is Buck. It would be the first time I've played around since my marriage four years ago."

"Well as we both know, we'll have to be very, very careful."

"Yeah right."

"Dad is looking forward to seeing your dad at the wedding. They used to do a lot of hunting together in their late teens."

"Yeah well that will be good. I won't know most of the people there."

"Um Buck have you heard of a good place for naughty weekends called the Waterford Inn?"

"Yeah but I'd try to find a more secure place. The wife of someone I know went there and her husband found out. He wouldn't tell me how he'd found out about her adulterous affair but let slipped she'd gone there."

"Omigod, loose talk but one of the staff members or even the owners I bet. I'll have to begin researching for more secure places."

"Um Sally do you go fishing?"

"No I'd cry seeing a fish caught."

"What about camping out."

"Hell no not without my gun."

"Hmmm I reckon screwing you is going to be more difficult than it would appear."

"Dad and mom have a camper van. What about I borrow it one weekend?"

"Brilliant. Perhaps we can arrange something out of that. I really like the thought of sucking a tit and slipping into your pussy Sally."

Sally began breathing heavily and said, "Stop that Buck. You're making me leak."

They stayed talking and had more cups of coffee and finally Buck found it was time to go to meet Brett for lunch. Reluctantly he said goodbye to Sally and she appeared close to tears.

Christ.

He almost swaggered out of that coffee house.

However while waiting for Brett to finish with a customer, Buck sat outside on the ancient seat made out of similarly thick tree branches and thought his life had taken off again, more than expected. He had anticipated buying into a business of course and playing around with hot women but at the time of his homecoming he'd certainly not thought of giving Gloria her second wedding. Indeed he'd expected her to ignore her totally.

Well she was getting more than a wedding. Their relationship, admittedly a bit hollow on his part... er rather hollow on his part... had really turned her life around and becoming chief executive of the dealership had presented her with the huge business challenge she'd yearned for but had told him she'd thought it would always remain a dream.

The run-up to the wedding had been completely overshadowed by the mayoral election and he'd never forget the effort she'd put into his campaign. She really did have the knack of managing people. He loved her, well as best he could, and would give her kids when she was ready, their kids and he looked forward to that. But even Gloria would realize he would not change much from what he was: shallow.

"Hi pal, ready for your big day," Brett said, pushing his hand through the open window and ruffling Buck's hair. "Should be great this evening for the evening rise on the river. Follow me and we'll begin our slow run up to 4:00 at the country club. You have decide to remarry I take it?

Buck grinned and started the motor.

* * *

Gloria was in her element, people milling around her, the two mothers calling for calm and yet appearing to do their best at generating panic by taking turns to shout, "Oh my goodness look at the time."

Jessie was helping her to dress. God Jennie was such a great friend although she appeared ready to grab Buck for sex the second he relented. Gee that would probably be the best body Buck had ever plowed although that sultry Scarlett looked a real honey. Very fuckable women appeared to gather around Buck like bees round a honey pot. Why was that?

Perhaps she ought to have settled on a gawky guy for her second husband, a guy who was only mildly interested in sex who would recite his wedding vows with conviction.

Like hell.

"That was a beautiful smile," Jessie said, doing up the 32 buttons on the back of the double-sided silk satin, delicately covered with rosebud vintage lace.

Gloria was still a little breathless about what she'd paid the dressmaker but Buck had said to buy the wedding outfit she wanted and totally disregard price. Well she was unlikely to have a third wedding.

"What have you planned for in bed tonight?" Jennie said. "You two had probably done it in every known position."

12