Glorious Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several moment of this ecstasy she stopped sucking and Mike assumed she was again repositioning herself or she had cum and maybe came to her senses a little. He allowed his cock to linger and was rewarded; a moment passed and he could feel a tight hole pushing against his dick. Obviously not her pussy because this was tight and less lubricated -- she was about to take his cock up her ass! He couldn't believe it, the fact was that she thought this was a stranger's cock and she was sticking it up her asshole like some cheap slut. Mike loved it.

If she wanted to be used, she would get it. He began pumping into her ass with vigor. Not as quickly as he would pound her pussy but he was working up to that speed in a hurry. In minutes he was pumping her ass hard and she was keeping her body pressed firmly against the hole. Mike's screen flickered off but he could still hear the movie in his girlfriend's booth blasting the sound of a woman being fucked and gagged by cocks. "How suiting," thought Mike.

Mike couldn't take it any longer and he shouted out that he was cumming as he rammed his cock forward one last time. She remained firm on his cock as his dick exploded hot cum into her sore ass. She pulled forward and left Mike's cock, still hard, pushed through the hole. Mike smiled to himself and savored the moment for a moment before withdrawing his dick. He pulled up his pants and gathered himself before dropping to his knees to again attempt to get his girlfriends attention. He gasped and his heart skipped a beat when he noticed 3 major things: 1) She wasn't in the booth. 2) her door was open. 3) Her screen was off. "Was I hearing her or her booth?? FUCK!"

Mike sat in silence for a moment listening for any clue -- her voice or anything. He just wanted to know she was still in the building. For 10 seconds he couldn't hear a thing and then he heard her voice. "Oh yes! YES! MORE!" He was filled with mixed emotions. Locked in his booth he started hitting the door hard trying to break out to find his girlfriend. Meanwhile, her situation had unfolded much differently than she had expected. She trusted her boyfriend though and she knew that this was one of his sadistic plans. She was still waiting for him to make his grand appearance and tell her was a good slut she was.

Someone had watched her enter with her boyfriend. When she entered her booth and didn't lock it successfully he simply opened the door to offer her a little closer cock. When he saw her with handcuffs and blindfold he simply opened her door wide and watched. When she started taking the second cock he decided that this girl would be easy. When the cock in her mouth was finished he waited for it to pull back then he made his play. He entered her booth, roughly turned her body around without saying a word. He spread her ass cheeks, put her ass against the other hard cock and forced her backwards on it. He held her hips there firmly as she screamed from the brutal anal fucking she was taking.

Other men, of course, had gathered for the show and in seconds her mouth was full when another man took the initiative to enter the small booth, grab her face and bury his dick in her mouth. The man who was holding her against the wall reached between her legs and toyed with her clit roughly. These same men took her into the hallway to have their turns with her. Only one man knew she had a boyfriend somewhere in these hallways and he assumed that he was watching this unfold at this point. He assumed her boyfriend would stop them if things got out of control so he encouraged the other men to do whatever they pleased.

Mike was trapped behind his thick walls, only able to listen to a handful of men rape his girlfriend in the dark, seedy hallways. He was also able to listen to his girlfriend scream and beg and cum repeatedly -- so trusting that her boyfriend was close-by protecting her.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Digger66Digger66about 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it! Please write a follow up.

cumfilledcumfilledover 13 years ago
Me! Me! Me!

Wishing it were me in the girlfriend's place... Someday, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong cataegory

needs to be in non-consent

mlp311mlp311over 13 years ago
Nice

Great gloryhole story. Loved reading about the slut enjoying numerous cocks. Would love experiencing something like this with my lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

Fantastic. Make another one please! I thoroughly enjoyed it

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Be Careful What You Wish For My gf and I get more than we expected at the Gloryholes.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories