Glorious Toy

Story Info
Coiled in pleasure.
3.1k words
4.34
43.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toys had played no real roll with my first three lovers, but in the gap between the third and fourth, I was happily introduced to one of my favorite and enduring hobbies. Not quite as deep an attraction as my wife's, who loves to spend a half hour or so with a vibrator on her clit, cumming several times at least. Often, the first time in 30 seconds or so. It is remarkable how little time it takes for her pussy lips to swell and deepen their perfect pinkness, and how wet she gets, a wonderful shininess over her ever so fuckable pussy. My wife indirectly learned how wonderful a vibrator can be through a couple I used to live with.

This couple rented me a room and kitchen/house/garage space in their house. The woman of the house and I shared the same taste for weed, and we were happy to share and compare. Her husband only smoked hash, which I was able to acquire on a very rare basis until the late 1980s. In a way, the difference between the two is like that between beer and whiskey - same basic starting material, but concentrated.

She and I preferred weed, followed by strong coffee, and as time went on, it became known to each other we both liked porn - as did her husband. Working in a TV studio in the mid-80s, free satellite porn was a nice fringe benefit - even if the films were endlessly repeated over a week and very little of it was that good - but being in my 20s and male, free hardcore was as attractive then as it is now with the Internet. (Good quality porn is surprisingly hard to find, I think, regardless).

An old girlfriend and I used to fuck on the occasional evening in the empty studio, watching porn on the monitors. It never actually occurred to me to videotape ourselves, though her red hair and big bouncing tits with pink nipples hardened into crinkly candy, being fucked from behind, would have looked good on tape - and since she came often enough, with and without fingers on her wet slippery clit or fondling her hot nipples, that would have made such a video more enticing. Another benefit of working there was how simple the VHS dub systems were to use.

The schedules of the people living in the house tended to overlap and diverge - we all had time alone, and time when only one other person would be home. Occasionally, when hanging out while her husband was working, we would talk about sex, which led over time to discussing our tastes in porn. I had already enjoyed a lot of classic Penthouses of her husband's, which she knew, along with some of his slightly kinkier stuff, like Leg Show or some hardcore. The 70s and early 80s were a golden age, if only because that is the time I grew up cumming to those Penthouses, reading and enjoying the more detailed pictures of sexy women. I was also able to sample their personal video cassette porn library, which had some very hot scenes. Her own taste was for double or triple penetration, (two cocks in a pussy seemed to turn her on the most, with being fucked and sucking a cock or two seemed very hot, while the anal sex was enjoyable), and liked to listen to the sounds as much as watch the action. Headsets were her choice for loudness, and the large screen for the picture. With her legs spread, and her toy on her pussy, her big pussy lips spread open and soaking wet. That last part took a while to find out.

She used a coil vibrator, with the round 'fingers' attachment - the smell on it where she played with her pussy was incredible, and impossible to resist. One time she had left her toy near a chair in front of the TV, and I picked it up, brought it close, and couldn't resist breathing deeper. Tangible remnants of fantastic orgasms over time, which connected to my stiffening cock, simply by breathing while looking at it closely. No one was home, and the perfume from her toy was one of the most intensely sexy scents I had ever experienced, before or since. It had a slightly spicy overtone, not sweet at all. Complex in a way, but blindingly simple in another - and impossible not to keep breathing in, as my hand started stroking over my hardening cock in my jeans.

I had never explored her panties (worn panties have never interested me much - dirty laundry should get washed, is my basic opinion), but her toy was beyond temptation. I kept stroking myself and breathing in her pussy scent, and the orgasm that resulted was one of the those slightly kinky first times which tends to influence the course of personal taste into the future.

Finding her toy and jerking off while enjoying its sexy scent was delightful, and led naturally enough later to turning it on, to feel whatever magic it seemed to work on her. There was a light and a hard setting, and through a pair of jeans, the hard setting certainly led to hardening that was again impossible to resist. Good adult toys are hard to find, but this was obviously one worth playing with over and over again. And I certainly did, though as discreetly as possible, I thought - well, not really thinking part of the time, but still discreet.

Of course, a sexual charge like this becomes noticeable enough to other adults, especially when they are playing the same way you are. Our bedrooms were on different levels of the house, with a couple of doors between them. One time, I came home when all doors were open, and a low sound could be heard. Or as became clearer the more intently I heard, several sounds, including the toy's almost monotone sound, her moans, and the VCR running - very low volume (or cranked way up on headphones). I didn't do more than stand, listen, and get hard, with the occasional stroke over my pants. After a few minutes, the sounds stopped, and I started walking again through the hall to my room to drop off stuff, and change.

She came to the kitchen a few minutes later, and we shared a bowl while drinking coffee - it was morning, and we had nothing we had to do for hours, and her husband was working. Having time to enjoy is one of the basics of good living. We sat and talked, and the conversation steered itself into toys and using them. As we talked, I learned a fair bit, including the fact that a coil vibrator can have different attachments, including ones for men, like a cup to cover the head of a cock. Her husband had turned her on to her toy years ago, she said, and he loved to play with it too. She also explained that the 'twig' attachment was one she also enjoyed regularly. I asked her what she meant, but the reply was that it would be easier to show, much like the cup attachment, which I also couldn't quite imagine.

After talking like this, and finishing our coffee, going to the TV seemed natural enough. I had already done some tape dubbing, so I knew her tastes in porn. After sitting down, I talked further about vibrator attachments, my curiosity certainly piqued by my cock growing harder. She was braless as usual, and talking about masturbation with her was something turning us both on, it seemed. She suggested we smoke another bowl, while rewinding the VCR. We both knew how horny weed made us, as did watching porn. I hadn't said anything about playing with her toy in the past, but that she and her husband used it often was no longer a 'secret,' including a number of intimate and arousing details. (Later, the picture of her licking her husband's hard cock while the vibrator is turning his cockhead on so good was one of the oldest in their personal collection, and obviously they had been enjoying themselves like this for more than a decade - their picture collection was another treasure.) The video cassette started, about 30 minutes of a man and two women, who shave him, suck and fuck him, finger themselves and each other, get fingered, licked, and on - three people having good sex, basically.

She hit play, and then grabbed for the mute after pulling out the headphone cable. But since no one was around or expected, we left the volume quite high. She was still horny, but sated after playing for a while before I came home (and afterwards too, but that was left unspoken). I, on the other hand, was intensely horny, and not sated at all. And very curious. I had some experience with dildo battery vibrators over the years, but they weren't worth much attention in general. But her toy was very obviously something else, as the incredible scent had proved over and over by getting me very stiff and then orgasming after losing myself completely in her smell of sex. The idea that it worked for men was incredibly enticing also, something she probably already knew.

Watching porn while stoned had its normal effect on us both. After a while, my eyes fixed to the screen, she asked if I was curious about her toy. I turned, my cock bulging, and said something like 'Yes.' It was already plugged in, and in her hand, her favorite attachment still on it. I asked if that was she used, and for a while, we focused on technical details about how she got off, me getting ever harder and very obviously aroused as the conversation became ever more basic and revealing about how to play with such a fun toy. I asked about the 'twig,' and she took it from a bag near the sofa. It had two 'branches,' one obviously for her ass, the other longer branch obviously for her pussy/clit. It was somewhat flexible, and obviously a toy for a woman. By this point in the conversation, my hand was occasionally straying down between my legs, and reluctantly moving away again. She then showed how the attachments changed, and put on the red rubber cockhead cup. Then she asked whether I wanted to feel how it was. This time, my 'Yes' was probably harder to hear, but easier to understand as being in complete agreement with my obvious desire.

She then turned it on, and simply placed the cup lightly where my cock bulged against my jeans. Unimagined pleasure was the result. The cup and her holding were so different from what I had done alone before with her attachment, and so much better, especially when she ran the edge of the attachment so gently and slowly along the outline of my cock in my jeans, from the bottom of the shaft to the turned on and straining cockhead. I watched the porn again, lost in the feeling. After what seemed an age of complete pleasure, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. My cock basically jumped out at the end of the process, and she put the vibrator on my cock, and then turned it on to the harder setting. I now slowly realized that the toy on the outside of my jeans, with their cushioning cotton, was simply one pleasure, among several. The attachment seemed to fit my cockhead perfectly, the sensitive shaft underneath the rim of my cockhead free for a hand to get close to, and add to, the most intense vibrations and pleasure. I never actually thought of this before she started playing with my cock, the pleasure was so intensive from the start, but when her hand reached for my cock, the change in the pleasure was possible to understand after only a minute or two of simple moaning. A vibrator reduces the universe to basic pleasure, and does so very consistently.

The pleasure she was giving me was unique in my experience, but there was already no question that I wanted to do this again and again. I think this was quite plain to her, since she already knew what a fun toy she had. After another timeless period of pleasure, there was no way to stop myself from cumming. The feeling of cumming into the cup was another unimagined pleasure. I finally slumped back, legs spread and completely limp. She asked what I thought, and I couldn't even really talk. It was as good as anything else I have ever felt in sex, from the first time I came to my first blow job to the first time I felt a wet pussy around my hard cock. Having good friends who share life's little pleasures is another of the basics of good living. The first time she actually shared her toy with me was enough to add a whole new taste to my sexual pleasures, and I remain deeply thankful.

After that point, we shared her toy over the years. We never played together again, except at the very end (other stories), but we certainly heard each other playing with the toy over that time - I think we both occasionally wanted to be listened to, and enjoyed listening to the other. We also shared porn when sharing the vibrator between ourselves.

One time, years later, after leaving the state entirely, I was visiting them for a week or so with the woman who would become my wife. That we would take the opportunity to enjoy the toy was pretty clear to both myself and the owner of the toy. After getting ready for bed in the warm summer night, there was a knock on our bedroom door, and my old landlord gave me a package - considering she was dressed in nothing but a T-shirt, and a certain familiar scent could be noticed; she had probably been enjoying herself thinking about what fun would be had her with her vibrator. My future wife had already undressed in the heat, and was laying on the bed. She also seemed to notice the T-shirt only dress, with nice large dark nippled breasts hanging free, and very likely the scent, as my woman has a very good sense for such enjoyable things. We chatted briefly at the door, with my wife curious enough about the overheard talk of 'toys' and 'fun,' and me getting semi-hard while talking.

After saying good night to the sexy woman at the bedroom door, I turned to the naked and sexy woman on the bed, and explained that we would be playing with my former landlord's toy this evening. Since she had already heard a bit about this toy and its pleasures, she was curious enough. After plugging it in, and turning it on, it only took a couple of minutes of mild enjoyment to change the attachment to a hard knob, which she then put to her pussy, above her clit. After a minute, or two at most, she was cumming wildly, her other hand spreading her pussy nicely to let the toy's knob pleasure her now hard clit directly, moaning loudly, without any restraint. I was stroking my cock watching and listening, and I am sure that my moans were no less sincere than hers. I am also fairly certain that we were heard through the house, and that thought only made me hornier. My wife, like the first time with me, wasn't really thinking about anything at that point, she was simply cumming without any thought of stopping the intense orgasms she was enjoying.

After she soaked our bedsheet with her cumming, I finally had to fuck her wet open pussy - even the pleasure of stroking myself was not enough to stop me from placing my cockhead against her open pussy, and pushing deeper and deeper into her wet tight cunt, with matted wet curls. Her limp wetness was perfect for my almost too horny cock, and we started to lazily fuck. She was so wet, and I was so hard that simply feeling her harder but steadily slowing breathing almost made me cum deep inside her. In another eternal minute or two, I was pumping her deep, cumming so hard in her spread wet pussy, watching her bouncing tits and empty pleasured eyes. I am sure my eyes were as filled with pleasure as hers had been as I kept pounding her deeper and cumming with my balls hard against her slick spread ass and thighs, grinding better and harder against her as my cock kept pushing. We filled the room with the scent of our fucking, and when I came, we both knew that this type of toy would become part of our future.

My wife later added her own personal kick - she likes to have her ass fingered just before she cums. We discovered this after buying our own vibrator, and just fooling around. A clean asshole is also a fun place to play, as long as it is done gently and when the person being rimmed or fingered is really turned on. She came several times very intensely the first time I did it to her, as did I, feeling her hot asshole squeeze my finger in waves while she came to the vibrator's seductive pleasure, and as I stroked my cumming cock. Having her ass fucked is one of her 'dirtier' fantasies in general. A finger seems a much better real life fit, especially when she is so turned on and slippery in general. The general inhibitions drown in the pleasure. Of course, the same is equally true for myself. She also added another pleasure by using the flat disc attachment on me, pushing my cockhead against it with one hand, and then placing a finger against the very tip of my cock, where it opens. The sheer pleasure is so intense, I have almost always cum instantly, and never have I lasted more than a moment of pure ecstasy. Pumping my cum against her finger is another of those previously unimagined pleasures, while watching her sexy body as I lose myself in the pure pleasure she is giving me.

I've shared this toy with other women, after my wife was already as satisfied playing with such toys as I - she only insisted that any sharing of our 'back-up' vibrator be seen as a loan, ready to return if her primary toy stopped working. A friend from another story enjoyed it for one night, came repeatedly, but found it too mechanical compared to sex with a real person. Women have much more complex tastes than men, I think. A man who has enjoyed an orgasm or two is likely a big fan for the cumming alone. Some women, at least, want more than good orgasms. But I think she is in a fairly small minority, but then, coil vibrators are not widely used either.