Glory Beyond the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

But I wasn't worried about any of that stuff now. I was completely naked in this placed and my entire body felt...sensual. I wasn't even thinking about the hole in the stall. Now I was just feeling the ability to have sexual thoughts and feelings outside the narrow confines of my computer room. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own. They flittered over my breasts, across my belly, down my legs, through my hair, over my ass. I squeezed myself, I stroked myself, and I just reveled in it.

But I never touched my cock, I just kept letting the tension build up high and higher in my body. My cock ached and my balls felt heavy against my legs. But I resisted. I just kept rubbing my body. I even took my breast in my hand and pulled it up to my mouth, sucking on it and loving the way the hot warmth of my mouth felt on my skin.

I felt absolutely electric. I can't explain it; I know it doesn't make sense. Eventually, I even bit my lip to keep from moaning. I was so caught up in the excitement of being in this spot, being naked, enjoying my body, and finally feeling a sexual release of some sort after months of anxiety, that I almost forgot why I was actually there. Then I heard, clearly over the silence of my stall, three long taps on the bathroom stall. I stopped moving entirely, I didn't breathe. My eyes shot to the hole in the stall. Finally, after a pause, a fourth tap. The signal.

For a moment, I stayed completely frozen. My skin prickled and my heart rate picked up again. I looked at the dark hole in the dimly-lit bathroom wall. I didn't have any reservations mind you, I wanted this so badly. But, for a second, I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. I thought back to my experience before. Had the man that time signaled something to me? I couldn't remember, but I hadn't been paying attention. Was I sure I heard what I thought I heard? For what felt like an eternity, I debated my next move. Then, an extremely unpleasant thought occurred to me: If I wait too long, whoever is there will leave.

That was the final straw, I didn't care about etiquette. I needed this. I turned and face the glory hole. With my high heels on it was pretty much the perfect height. I took my hard, almost pulsing cock in my right hand. My fingers were shaking as I did so, from nervousness or excitement I couldn't say, probably both. I really didn't know what would happen. Finally I slid my cock through the hole and took a deep breath.

I wanted to get my cock as far into the hole as possible, so I moved my hand from it and spread my arms wide. I placed my palms flat against the metal wall and pressed my body against it. It made a rumbling sound as I pressed into it. I almost gasped, the metal was so cold against my breasts and balls, but it felt invigorating. I closed my eyes and tried not to make any noise. My girly voice floating through the room my confuse my invisible partner and screw everything up.

For a second there was nothing and I wondered if I waited too long. The metal against my body started to warm and I moved my nipples against it. Just when I was about certain that the only pleasure I'd get was the thrill of sliding my cock into the hole, I felt something. My entire body trembled. A hand had brushed the tip of my cock. I felt blood rise in my cheeks and my whole body was shaking. The hand moved away.

I felt despair. That little bit of contact was such a tease! I needed more. I thrust my hips a little against the wall, I heard the metal rumble and felt my cock rub against the tape-covered metal. I hadn't heard the door open. Whoever touched me was still there. I resisted the urge to whimper.

My patience paid off. After a few moments without contact, I felt the hand on my cock again. This time, it wasn't just an idle touch. A hand wrapped around my cock, squeezing it gently. My knees went weak. Then the hand started to stroke, up and down the length of my shaft, applying a little pressure as it did so. My mind was reeling. This was amazing. Someone was touching me and it felt amazing! And they weren't paid and they weren't disgusted, they seemed to like it too!

I felt the hand slide all the way up on my cock, so that the person's hand was pressed against the barrier separating us. My skin was pulled taut over my cock and my partner squeezed me lovingly. Then, something amazing happened. At first, I didn't really know what it was. It was a sensation unlike anything I'd ever felt before. It was a hot, warm, wet feeling on the tip of my cock. I felt something swirling around on the tip, even probing at the opening of my urethra. Suddenly I realized what it was: someone was sucking my cock!

I'd always wanted to know what this felt like and it was completely amazing in every way. I felt my partner's tongue whirl around my tip and felt them suck in, creating a vacuum that pulled on my cock. Finally, the person's hand released my cock and their mouth started to slide down my shaft. I could barely stay standing and almost fell off of my heels. The feeling was incredible.

After a few second, I felt a chin against my balls and I could hear my partner's head press against the metal stall. My cock was entirely inside of someone's mouth. They kept it there for a second and I reveled in the feeling of having my cock bathed in someone's body. My partner's tongue seemed to be everywhere. It was wrapping around my shaft, tonguing at my balls, and flittering across the tip. I felt my cock press into the inside of my partner's cheek. Then, I felt my cock slowly slide out of my partner's mouth. The cool air felt naughty against my wet skin, but only for a moment, then my cock plunged back into my partner's mouth, faster and wetter than before. I tried to push hard into the stall, I wanted to get farther and farther inside of my lover's body.

I was in heaven the entire time. I pressed my body hard against the barrier, which was now quite warm. My nipples were hard from arousal and as they pressed into the warm metal my eyes rolled back in my head. My hips seemed to move on their own, thrusting against the hole in the stall, pushing my cock further and further into my partner's mouth. The intensity of the feeling made me want to moan with pleasure. But, still fearing the sound of my voice, I plugged my index finger into my mouth. I sucked it hard, mimicking the motions my lover was making on my cock.

Pent up weeks without masturbation combined with years of intense sexual frustration conspired to ensure that I didn't last very long. I felt my lover's hand once against wrap around the base of my cock. I bit down on my finger, feeling that I was getting close. My lover pulled my cock out of their mouth, flicking their tongue against the tip while they started to vigorously stroke me. I felt my partner's lips seal around the tip of my cock as the stroking got faster and tighter.

Then it happened. I bit down so hard for a moment I thought I'd draw blood. But then, the small amount of pain I felt in my finger was completely overwhelmed. It started with my balls seizing up, sort of pulsating. Then, I felt the laser-like jet of sperm move through my urethra, so backed up and over-stimulated that it felt like it was stretching me out and moving a million miles an hour. And I felt it burst through the tip of my cock, with my shaft now pulsing as well. And with this mechanical release of my ejaculate, I also felt a debilitating (and wonderful) sense of serenity and calm. It radiated out over my body, growing from my midsection to coat my brain in a fuzzy euphoria. I leaned forward against the wall to keep from falling.

I heard a muffled noise on the other side of the stall, but my partner did not stop. The hand continued to pump on my hard cock, the lips maintained their seal, as my partner milked every last drop of my cum into their mouth. I felt the tongue, hot with my spunk, swirl around my tip and collect more and more of my sexual essence. Spurt after spurt of my sperm deposited in my lover's mouth and the intensity of the experience brought tears to my eyes.

Finally, I'd deposited most of my seed, I felt my pace slacken and then stop. My cock still shook as the orgasm faded, but the cum stopped flowing. My balls even eased and I slipped my finger out of my mouth, breathing for the first time in nearly a minute. I felt light headed but comfortable. I couldn't ever remember feeling so content, not since high school at least. I felt no shame or discomfort. It felt like I'd always hope sex would feel.

I heard my lover gulp through the divider and I knew they were drinking down my tremendous load of cum. My partner's hand was still on my cock. It stayed there for a moment, and then I felt one last little surprise. My cock was rapidly softening in my lover's hand. I felt my partner lifted the tip up one last time and felt a gentle kiss planted again the very tip of my cock. It felt lovely, almost better than the blow job. Then my partner dropped my cock. I heard the door open quickly and, whoever the person was, quickly shuffled out of the bathroom.

For a moment I stood in stunned silence. It had actually worked! I had come in with high hopes but also an almost certainty of failure. But here I was, sexually sated and completely dazed. After a few moments, I realized where I was and what I was doing. I carefully slid my cock out of the glory hole. I put my clothes back on absent-mindedly. I tried to think about the implications of what happened, but my brain wouldn't focus. The only thing I could do was slap a silly, satisfied smile on my face.

Some long period of time after I entered the bathroom I walked back out into the pet shop. The girl was still reading a romance novel behind the counter. She didn't even look up as I walked out. Was it her? I had no idea. She gave no indication one way or the other. I walked towards the door. I felt like I was robbing the place, like any moment someone would stop me. But then, I walked outside in the evening air and let out a deep breath. I couldn't ever remember being so happy.

Chapter 2: A Breach in the Wall

"This won't be a regular thing," I told myself that night when I got home. The euphoria of the moment had worn off a bit. I couldn't deny that what I'd done had felt amazing, but now with my mind unclouded, I could see that I'd taken a tremendous risk. I'd taken my clothes off and performed a sex act essentially in public. The anonymity I found was nice, but it was largely illusory. I could've been caught. I promised myself that like my other risky behaviors before, that this would not become a habit.

I told myself that, but even that first night I knew I was lying. I'd tasted something so close to perfect that I'd have to go back for a second helping. And a third. And more. But at first I held off, trying to convince myself that the risk was greater than the reward. I kept my walls up and my head down.

But, just like every other time I'd done something, within a few weeks the relief I felt was slipping away. Dan and his ilk continued to annoy me, my work remained stressful and unfulfilling, and, most of all, I felt the need to be wanted somewhere. The old tension, the desire for human contact, was coming back. About a month after my first experience at the glory hole I went back. I was almost as nervous as my first trip, but the result was just as lovely. And, as time past, I started to go more frequently and my guard got lower.

Each time I went was a good experience. It always seemed to work, even though sometimes I had to wait longer than other times. This was clearly some sort of well-known place. In fact, there were times when I'd enter and find the place occupied and have to come back later. But I would always make my way back and get my opportunity. There apparently other people who needed what I needed and wanted...well, me.

Further, each time I went convinced me of the ultimate safety of my actions. And I learned, mostly through observing my various partners, the rules of etiquette around the glory hole. I learned that this kind of interaction really wasn't a breach of the wall I'd built around myself, but just a small outlet. I was convinced that there was no danger of being exposed and no chance that anyone would know my shameful secret. In fact, I became a stickler for the rules. If someone would speak or try to linger after we were done I would rudely re-buff them. That served to insulate me and convince me I was safe.

I learned that as the person inserting my cock, I was not supposed to signal in any way. I learned that I was always supposed to wait for the other person to leave. I learned that I was not supposed to talk to the clerk of the pet store but that I should occasionally leave a tip, especially if I left a mess. I learned that no one ever talked and that absolutely secrecy was desired by everyone. In short, I learned that this was exactly the place I'd hoped it would be. Within a few months I was going after work every other week or so (though not on any fix schedule). I found that I was so content after these experiences that it was almost a challenge to remain a hard bitch at work. I had everything I wanted: security and sensuality. I imagined that I would continue in this way forever: quietly satisfying my sexual needs but maintaining my anonymity to protect my unsavory gender.

It was about a year after my first experience at the glory hole that I learned that I was wrong. Or, I guess that is the wrong way to put it. I didn't know at the time that my carefully constructed life was about to collapse (or to rise again from the ashes) but that's what was about to happen.

It was a Wednesday I recall. It had been nearly three weeks since the last time I'd been to the pet shop. I had been busy with work and, furthermore, had actually been in a relatively good mood. So I hadn't felt the need to go. But that Wednesday, it was like all the frustration and isolation I'd been owed for three weeks decided to hit me all at once.

It started in the morning. My tire had gone flat during the night and I hadn't noticed until I was about a mile from my house. I pulled over to put on a spare. It had rained the night before and there was a large pot hole in the room. When a semi-rumbled by, I was splashed with icy cold water and my hair became a muddy nightmare. A man in a pick-up pulled over and offered to give me a hand. But, after he also asked me out on a date, I told him I didn't want his help. I went home and got cleaned, changed my tired, and went to work. I was, of course, late. Despite the fact that I called in to explain the reason for my absence, I was in trouble. As punishment my boss, who did not like my "attitude" at work, had decided to put me in charge of training a new employee. Even if I wasn't generally unpleasant to people at work, it would have been difficult to train this girl! She was absolutely incompetent and, worse, did not take a hint. By the fifth time I failed to explain to her how Microsoft Excel worked, she believed we were good friends. I had to actually scream at her about her stupidity (putting me deeper onto the boss' shit list) to get out of a drink invitation that evening.

By the time I left the office (half an hour late) I was almost shaking with rage and social anxiety. I didn't so much decide to go to the pet shop as my body went on auto-pilot, pulling me out to the suburbs and towards relief. I made almost record time on my way to the pet shop. I was almost jittery and needed a chance to step outside the narrow confines of my life more desperately than ever before.

There was no clerk at the desk when I arrived (a common occurrence) and I quickly shuffled into the bathroom, sprinted to the open stall and closed the door behind me. In a matter of moments I was standing nude, my cock already hard from anticipation. The sexual tension was unbearable and I had to focus hard to prevent my hands from immediately flying to my cock. I didn't just want to jack myself off in the bathroom, though part of me wanted it desperately.

It felt like I waited for hours, but I doubt if it was even in the top five of my longest waits. I was actually pacing back and forth through the little bathroom stall, my heels clicking on the linoleum floor, when I heard three gentle raps on the wall of the stall. I sucked in my breath, waiting. There was an interminable pause and then, finally, a fourth little knock. I turned and looked at the glory hole.

This person was even more eager than most. Lips were pressed up against the hole, almost poking through to my side. I knew instantly that the lips belonged to a woman (usually I didn't see and didn't know). They were exceptionally thick and pouty, but natural. They had a gentle pink color but with absolutely no hint of lipstick. Her lips were somewhat open, almost a sly smile, revealing a small line of dazzlingly white teeth. There were no winkles at the corner of her mouth so I knew she was young. The only blemish, if you can call it that, on the light white skin around her lips was a beauty mark just above her lip on the left side of her nose. Honestly, it was the most attractive pair of lips I'd ever seen. I desperately wanted to slip my cock between them.

I grasped my cock by the base and moved forward slowly. I felt the tip of my dick press into the woman's pillowy lips. She smiled further now and my cock pressed against her slick teeth. Stealthily, her tongue slipped out of the side of her mouth and then slowly and deliciously licked across my tip. I felt a shudder run down my spine. This girl knew what she was doing.

Her lips and teeth parted now and her mouth opened around my cock. I pushed forward slightly, letting my bulbous head press into her mouth. Just as the mushroom tip slipped completely into her mouth, her lips closed around me, stopping me from pushing further. Her tongue was hot, wet, and incredibly thick. I felt her swirl it around my tip, bathing it and wetting it in her saliva. I had to stifle a groan. I'd had people do this to me before at the glory hole, but never with such skill!

She pressed the tip of my cock against the hard roof of her mouth and swirled her tongue on the bottom of my penis. Her tongue even slipped out of her mouth, gently sliding along the bottom of my shaft. When she had my cock extremely wet, she loosened her lips a bit. I felt a gentle suction and realized she was sucking on the tip. I assumed, correctly, that this was a signal. I pushed my cock forward again. Now my shaft started to disappear into her beautiful mouth.

Generally, when someone gave me a blowjob, they would grasp the bottom of my shaft and hold me in place. Then they would bob their head up and down on my cock. It felt lovely, but it left no doubt who was in control of the sexual action. This person was different. I felt my cock slipping deeper and deeper into her throat, but her hands never reached for me. I heard her leaning up against the separator, trying to take in more of me. It felt incredible.

Soon I felt the tip of my cock pressing into the back of her throat. Rather than pull my cock out of her mouth, the girl on the far side of my bathroom stall repositioned herself, moving her neck out so that my cock would fit better in her throat. After she gagged, I felt thick spit well in her mouth. She bathed my cock in it, lubing me up to go deeper. This girl was special. I fell back on my old method of keeping myself quiet: I slipped my right index finger into my mouth, sucking on it sharply.

When the girl seemed to be completely comfortable, I started to push my cock hard and farther into her mouth. I felt my hot, wet prick sliding over her still quivering tongue and pressing as deep as it would go into her throat. Then, surprisingly, I felt my belly brush against the cold metal of the bathroom stall and felt her tongue pressing, still stick out slightly, rubbing against my scrotum. I was completely inside of her throat! I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers
123456...9