Glory Day

Story Info
A couple's first trip to a the glory hole.
2.2k words
4.33
164.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diky
diky
14 Followers

The crisp cool air blew through the car window giving her a chill down her back. She wasn't so sure if the chill was from the cold or her nerves. It was finally Friday, the week crept by so slow. She didn't think this day would ever get here.

Last weekend was spent researching, on the net, on the phone and driving around. Finally the perfect club was found. It had everything Andria and Jack could want. They were trying to be more adventurous in their sex life and decided that a night in a club like this would be fun but not to crazy. They discussed what would happen and how the night would go before they left the house so now all that needed was to let loose and enjoy what life had to offer.

As the pulled up to the club Andria's heart was pounding in her chest. She never thought she would or could be this nervous or this turned on. Her panties were so wet she thought they were going to soak right through to her skirt. She had to get out of the car and let the wind cool her off. Jack let her out of the car and they walked into the club.

Typical inside of any club, large dance floor, good live band, lots of neon, and a large bar packed full of people. The only real difference was the far wall, opposite of the bar. The wall ran the full length of the bar. From end to end is was full of doors, about 21 in all. They alternated colors, one black then one white all the way down. The first door was black and so was the last. Each door had a light above it. Some were lit and some weren't. This is why Andria and Jack came here. These doors were the key to their new found sexual freedom.

Behind these doors were simple rooms, small and cozy. Each had a light, a chair, a basket full of hand towels, and two strategically placed holes about waist high. One hole on the right side and one hole on the left. They were the fanciest, cleanest, nicest glory hole booths they could find. Andria and Jack thought they could come down here, act like strangers, get into a booth next to each other and people would think they were doing something crazy. Giving themselves a huge thrill at the same time.

As they planed Andria headed to the bathroom to freshen up and Jack headed to the bar. Each going their separate ways. As Adrian entered the bathroom her she really started to get butterflies. May be she shouldn't. Her mind wasn't positive but her body was. As the minutes passed her body was heating up. As she looked in the mirror it was obvious she was turned on. Her skin was flush, Her nipples were about to tear right through her top. May be she should have worn a bra, her C cup breast didn't need it, they were pert and set high on her chest, her doctor made positive of that. That was the only thing she needed to change on her body. She was curvy but in the right places. Nice hips, small waist, and all firm. She worked out several times a week to keep her body in shape. Plus four of five night of sex with Jack would keep any girl slim and trim.

Well it was now or never. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She walked straight over to the Doors. "Black for boys, white for girls" she whispered to herself. She made her way down about seven doors to one without a light on. No light meant it was unoccupied. She took one last look to the bar at Jack. He smiled making her feel better. As she was closing the door she saw him walking toward her. She closed the door and waited for him to enter the booth next to her. The music from the dance floor was loud, it was pumped into the rooms with ceiling speakers. Sexy techno filled the room. She turned on the light, and locked the door, locking the door turned on the light outside, to let people know the room was full. There on the walls were the two holes one on the right and one on the left. They had a little cover to slide over them but she had to wait to see what room jack was going to enter. Then the room on the right light turned on. She sat down in the chair and got comfy. Quickly a familiar cock slid through the hole. Jack was always a grower not a shower. She loved that part. When he was soft she could take the whole thing in her mouth a slide it around. She leaned down and sucked it all in. Instantly she could feel it spring to life. It was growing fast, he was obviously very excited. After only a few sucks it all wouldn't fit in her mouth. With a few more only half of it. She was never much of a deepthroater but Jack also had a nice eight inches of meat so it was tuff to down it all anyway. He was really turned on. He started bucking his hips to match her sucking, his cock seemed to got even bigger, it had to fill to almost nine inches. His blood was really pumping.

She slid her mouth off his throbbing cock. She pumped it with her hand admiring it's veins and mushroom head, how could anything so ugly be so beautiful. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw something, it was the other hole, she never closed it. Sticking through the other hole was a half hard cock. She had to figure out how to close the hole. She would just reach over push the dick back through the whole and close it up. As she touched the cock it twitched out of her hand just liked Jack did when she would surprise him with a grab in the shower.

Oh my god. She looked back at the cock in her right hand. That one looked like Jack's cock, but the one she just touched flinched like jacks, and now that she touched it was growing more to look like Jack's. Shit. She didn't know what to do. She tried to whisper through the hole but the music was too loud. She couldn't tell Jack she sucked the wrong dick. She looked at the two dicks. She was going to just have to figure out which one was Jacks. Without her touch they were both softening up a little. Getting harder to tell apart. She told herself she would have to make them hard to tell the difference. She reached out and grabbed the first dick again. It stated swelling. She gave it a few pumps to full glory. It was long and hard, but it seemed a little two long. She reached for the second dick with her left hand. It twitched again and started growing. A few long pumps later and it was hard. It seemed closer in length to jacks but seemed thicker. She still couldn't tell them apart. She still didn't know who's dick was Jacks and who's was some guy she had never met. You would think it would be easy but they were so close. They both could be Jacks cock. What in the hell was she going to do.

She didn't have time to argue with herself. She had to think of something fast. She couldn't tell Jack that she touched another mans dick but if she didn't suck the right one he would know for sure. She decided she would jus t have to satisfy them both. Then Jack would never know. She would just make them both cum, grab Jack and leave the bar quickly then he would never know.

She reached out and grabbed the first cock it was hard as a rock, mystery man 1 was very excited. She pumped his cock slow and reached for the second cock it was hard but not as hard, Mystery man 2 needed a little catch up. She plunged down on his cock taking it deep in her throat. She sucked hard pulsing her throat around the head. She could feel the cock get harder with each swallow. Every time her throat would constrict around his cock it would twitch. After about ten swallows she had to get some air.

She took a few deep breaths and swallowed mystery cock 1, sucking it for all she had and stroking it with her hand. As she sucked and stroked cock 1, she continued to stroke cock number 2. Not in her wildest dreams would she have ever put herself in this situation. Two rock hard cocks building up to explode all at her finger tips. Her pussy was so wet, but she dare not stop stroking and sucking there were too many cocks to keep happy.

She was alternating sucking and stroking between the two throbbing cocks. Giving deep hard sucks and a good constant rhythm. She felt mystery cock 2 start to tense up first. She slowed her stroking way down. Jack loved to come really slow. She slid her fingers all the way over the head letting each and every finger pop over the ridge. A tight push down, slow pull up. The cock started pulsing like crazy. She could feel it pumping deep down by his balls. She didn't speed up. Jack always said it makes his orgasms so hard when they come so slow. His cock pulsed four or five times before he started to cum, but man when he came it was amazing. She put her , mouth down underneath to catch his wonderful seed, but there was too much force. The first shot went right over here head. It took a nice arch and splattered all over cock number one. Before she could get her mouth on it the second shot took the same path. Landing on cock number one's balls. She engulfed the cock as stream after stream of cum kept spurting. She couldn't believe how much cum there was. To top it off as soon as she stuck cock number 2 in her mouth cock 1 stated shooting. It started splashing her all over the side of her face. Ropes of cum were shooting all over, in her mouth on her shoulder and tits. It was a cum bath. She tried to suck down as much as possible but cock number 2 had too much it was spilling all down her face drippin into her cleavage.

As she collected her thoughts she had to think fast she could blow it . Jack would figure out what was going on . She still didn't know who was who. Number two had gushed on number one. She quickly retuned to the task at hand. She had to get number one off and get out before number two(possibly Jack) would realize there was more two what was going on. She also had to clean up number one(possibly Jack) to make certain there was no tale tale signs of another man left around.. She turned her attention to the hard cock number one. Sliding it deep into her mouth. She massaged his balls and sucked for all she had. She could feel his cock start to tense in her mouth, she was very close. She didn't realize what she was close to. With massive surges the cum came forth. His cock pumped an amazing amount of cum into her mouth. The first two pumps filled her mouth with all she could swallow. The third and fourth were too much. They spilled over her luscious lips and down onto her breast. She lost count after that, she kept on swallowing and they kept on overflowing. When he was finally done, there was a little of him everywhere.

As his cock slid back through the hole she tried to wipe up the mess, it was everywhere. Sticky hot come from two different guys, one her true love, a man with ultimate trust and one a stranger she had never met, and never seen.

As she wiped the final bits of cum from her body and straightened up, she cracked open the door. The bar was still loud with people, music and fun. Her body was filled with lust, excitement and embarrassment as the people in the bar watched her walk across the dance floor. Did they know what happened? Who was the other man? Did Jack know? All of these thought turned her on more than ever. She saw Jack at the bar with a big smile. She slid up next to him, grabbing a hand full of crotch as she got there. "So You Like" She purred?

"Like?" He said " I never left the bar!"

A look of panic slipped across her face....

"When you went into the room," he said "the rooms next to you filled in to fast and I couldn't get in."

Andria felt sick with fear, cock one and cock two.... Neither one was her love Jack!!!!

What was she going to do...

(To be Continued...)

diky
diky
14 Followers