Glory Daze Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Oh, God!" she cried out, "Oh, Jesus!"

Then she let out a long low moan, tensing as an orgasm washed over her. She rubbed her pussy against my face as she came. Her heart was pounding and she was gasping for breath, trying to recover.

But I finally pulled my head back and got to my feet. Ali was still panting, still trying to recover as my lips found hers yet again. She kissed me back breathlessly, sloppily. Ali tasted her own juice on my lips. We were crazed.

I needed to be inside her again so badly!

So I spun her around forcefully wanting to take her bad. My cock twitched as I looked at her naked ass bent over before me. Ali had a truly perfect ass, I decided. A real fucking record breaking round, creamy piece of work. Truly a masterpiece. My plan had been to spin her around and ram my cock inside her, but now I found myself helplessly sinking to my knees behind her again, overcome with that beautiful bit of flesh.

My lips went to her flesh and kissed those ready cheeks. I used my hands to spread them apart, massaging them as I kissed each one all over. I could see her tight little asshole, and her swollen pussy underneath, and my lips went closer and closer to her crack. Then I kissed her slit from behind. She moaned again.

This was the best cure for a hangover I'd ever had.

I buried my face in her ass as my tongue slid back into her cunt, tasting her once more. My tongue relentlessly licked at her slit, and she squirmed, toes curling.

I kissed her pussy one more time before slowly licking at the skin that was between her pussy and her asshole. She leaned forward with her hands on the edge of the shower as I ate her out from behind; my fingers manipulated her own clitoris.

Burying my face in her ass, my mouth engulfed her pussy, her hand being replaced by my tongue on her clit.

Then Ali moaned, and I believe she came yet again.

I was far too horny to keep licking her as she came, so I stood up behind her while she quivered and moaned, trying to regain control of herself.

I slapped her ass cheeks a few times. The flesh was soft, but perfectly tight, firm and round.

"Get that big fucker inside me," she gasped, anticipating my desires, "Put it in! God please put it in!"

I ran my thick cock down the crack of her ass as she bent over further for me. I ran my cock head down her slit until I had reached the entrance to her box.

Then I pushed forward like I'd done before, feeling once again how that tight, hot pussy stretched slowly to allow the first couple of inches of me inside.

The shower beat down on my back.

I pulled my dick out of her. I could see the pink lips of her pussy pull outwards along with my rod as I withdrew it. Then I put it back in position and pushed hard.

She cried out as I forced more than half of my dick into her. I grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to fuck her wet pussy using only half of my dick. Let her get used to my size again. She was purring, my cock feeling so nice gliding in and out of her twat like that. Then I jammed the entire cock into her, slamming my groin hard against her ass with a slap.

"Oh, fuck yes..." she sighed, now bursting wide and full of cock.

Hell, her pussy gripped at my meat like a milking machine, and I began to really fuck her from behind. I loved the way a hot pussy feels like a tight glove around me. I slapped her ass a couple times in my excitement, the reddened skin of her cheeks shaking softly with every impact.

She just moaned. What else could she do? I was fucking her.

Her tits swung back and forth underneath her to the rhythm of my thrusts. And I filled up her tunnel faster and faster. Then she let out yet another long groan.

I heard Ali gasp, a grunt escaping her lips as an orgasm washed over her. I held her up as she nearly collapsed from the intensity of the orgasm around my jack hammering dick.

She was loving this. So was I.

I was beginning to feel pretty good with myself. Ali hadn't even been here for a half hour and I'd gotten her off three times. I could see her fluids oozing out of her body. My dick continued to slide in and out of her, gaining more lubrication with her cum, my balls bouncing off her ass, a pleasant slapping noise accompanying the whole scene.

But then again I was surprised to find I was loosing it again. Ali was so fucking hot and her cunt was so tight. All that water. All that wetness. Her body glistening with it. Her ass so beautifully exposed.

That was all it took.

"Damn, baby," I groaned, grunting in pleasure over her, "Can I cum on your face?"

"Yes!" she said enthusiastically, smiling.

My long pole slide all the way out of her horny pussy, and she scrambled onto her knees before me.

I held my long, nearly ten inch dick right in front of her. Ali's beautiful face was smiled up at me waiting.

Then I groaned, my member jerking in my hand.

It didn't take long and there was a stream of my juice spraying out the end of my mushroom tip as it splashed on her face, the semen hitting the bottom of her forehead, and across her left eye to her cheek. Not as much as with our first fuck of the morning, but still a respectable enough ejaculation to keep my head held high.

Ali licked the cum off, savoring my salty taste.

Then she sucked me into her mouth to make sure she didn't miss any. Sliding her lips most of the way down my recovering pole. She sucked me hard, milking any drops out that might have remained. I pulled my dick out of her mouth.

Wow, what a fucking amazing morning. Uh, afternoon, I corrected myself. Shit, what a fucking unbelievable weekend this had been.

We got dressed and together made what was a late lunch for her, and a really late breakfast for me. I was temporarily exhausted from our endeavors despite my best intentions.

After we'd finished and as Ali got up to take our dirty dishes to the sink, I stared at her ass, which looked so great in that skirt. I loved the way her legs looked too. Long and sexy. I soon found as I stroked my cock that I was so ready again. I got up and followed her to the sink.

My arms slipped around her from behind. She turned in my embrace, smiling up at me.

I kissed her full on the mouth; my hands slid down and locked onto her ass over her skirt. She kissed me back, opening her mouth and putting her tongue into mine. I squeezed her soft ass as we tongued each other passionately. The bulge in my pants grew as it pressed against her stomach. Then I broke off the kiss.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom this time?" I asked softly into her hair.

Ali only nodded.

I picked her up in my arms and I led her to my parent's bedroom with its massive bed. Once there, I set her down and spun her around, pulling her in close, kissing her soundly. My hands once again latched onto her ass as my tongue entered her mouth. I eased her shirt back up her body. We had to break the kiss as I pulled it off of her.

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes as I backed her up to the bed. She fell back onto it and I tore my shirt off as I fell on top of her.

I lay between her legs, grinding my hard bulge against her as we continued frenching in earnest. I began to kiss down her neck and chest searching out her cleavage.

My hand undid her bra strap again, slowly revealing a pink nipple. It was rock hard, and I engulfed it with my mouth. Her hands ran through my short hair as my tongue manipulated her breast.

I kissed all around her nipple as I reached underneath her with both hands. She raised her back up for me, allowing me to undo the bra completely. I pulled it off slowly this time, freeing both of those gorgeous breasts.

She was breathing heavily, watching to see what I would do next. I kissed her on the mouth as I took a breast in each of my large hands, squeezing them gently. My mouth trailed back down the slopes of her breasts and I sucked her other nipple inside, running my tongue lightly over it as I held it between my lips. Her hands held the back of my head, caressing my hair as I teased her tits with my mouth.

I began to kiss down the smooth tanned skin of her stomach. My hands slid her skirt off, and I tugged it down, she raised her ass off the bed to help.

With the skirt out of the way I raised her left foot, kissing over top of it. I kissed along her ankle and slowly up her leg. My tongue teased under her knee, and she opened her legs wider as my lips caressed up the inside of her soft thigh. I kissed the skin at the top of her leg, just beside her beautiful cunt.

My mouth again moved down to the lips of her pussy. She slid her feet up the bed as I slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, my tongue nudging her sensitive button.

Her juices were flowing freely, and I loved the taste of her as I dipped my tongue between the folds of her box. As I ran my tongue along the roof of her vagina, I undid my pants. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, releasing them quickly as I pushed both my pants and my fresh boxers down my legs. I kicked them off, freeing all my hardness yet again.

My hands slid under Ali's soft ass, my mouth going crazy on her twat. She was writhing her crotch into my face as I lapped at her slit.

I crawled quickly up the bed, panther like, eager to slide inside this amazing woman. My big dick was swinging back and forth in the air underneath me as I made my way up to her.

Ali opened her eyes, heart pounding as she realized I was above her. She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck when I reached her. My lips covered hers, and she opened her mouth eagerly, allowing my tongue to dart inside. I raised my hips back, the head of my dick easily finding her steamy entrance below.

Her hole gripped the tip of my cock, and I pushed forward, hard. My dick parted the lips of her twat, and she was so stretched by me at this point that I eased myself inside her in one long, slow stroke.

She moaned around my tongue as inch by inch my ready boner entered her eager beaver, and then she was completely filled up. I broke our kiss, and she looked up at me. My eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Oh my God!" I breathed, just holding myself deep inside her, savoring the feeling.

That pussy was gripping my hard on snugly. I opened my eyes, looking down on her. She was so beautiful.

I maintained eye contact with her as I slowly slid out of her. Then I slid back into her, just as slowly, and she arched slightly, letting out a quiet moan.

I continued sliding in and out of her that way, truly making love to her.

My cock slid all the way out of her hungry pussy before slowly easing back in. Our eyes remained locked on each other, and our breathing grew more difficult. Her feet began to caress my legs, her hands played with my hair as I entered her over and over.

I bent to kiss Ali, and she closed her eyes. We kissed passionately, tongues exploring as I continued to thrust softly into her. For the next few minutes, we kissed and kissed.

"Your turn," I said, smiling.

I pulled out of her, rolled over onto my back, holding my dick straight up in the air in expectation.

She scrambled on top of me, reached underneath her ass and held my cock up in the air. Then, as I knew she would, Ali pressed her swollen lips against my manhood, watching my reaction.

I could feel her slowly open up for me like a flower.

My eyes closed as my cock was once again engulfed. I felt the heat. Felt her slide down my flesh. In no time, she held me completely inside her. It felt so good, touching the back of her cunt like that.

My hands reached up and grabbed onto her wonderful breasts. I kneaded them, raising my body up slightly to kiss her cleavage.

Ali continued to hold my dick inside her as she watched my mouth engulf one of her hard nipples. As I kissed her tits, she began to subtly raise and drop her ass on my lap, pulling my dick a couple inches out of her before sucking me back inside her again. I continued to caress her soft breasts, my tongue alternating from one nipple to the other. And then I kissed around her chest and up her neck until I found her searching lips.

She began to slide her pussy up more of my cock. I slid my tongue into her mouth. I ran my hands down her back to her ass. I grabbed onto those wonderful cheeks, humping my hips up off the bed and into her needy little hole.

Looking down I could see the pink lips of her pussy being pulled outward with each of my long strokes, before sliding back into her.

She really started to moan and call out as my intensity increased. I slammed myself up into her even harder. She held still as I continued to pile drive her. But her tits bounced up and down violently with each impact. She was helpless, nothing more than a doll, as I pistoned in and out of her.

I had her ass in a death grip, forcing the poor girl down on me over and over again.

Faster and faster I went, not letting anything subside. She collapsed on top of me and just went along for the ride.

She gasped. It took a few minutes, but just when she had recovered enough to resume the work, I rolled us onto our sides.

My dick never left her insides; it was still wedged in between her legs. I slowed the pace at bit, looking deep into her eyes. My hands caressed her smooth curves, feeling every inch of her body.

I think maybe I was developing some kind of feelings for this girl. I'd spent the last three years of my life screwing myself blind through high school, but each pussy I'd dumped a load into was just a trophy to me and nothing more. None of those girls had ever captured my heart.

I realized that maybe that wasn't the case with Ali.

I kissed her on the mouth, over and over, our lips making smacking sounds. My hands caressed her soft tits, and up and down her back. I squeezed her ass, and caressed her smooth legs. The whole time, I continued easing in and out of her pussy. My hand grabbed her leg, holding it up in the air as I then fucked her a little faster.

I watched her expressions, as I drove my cock into her harder, holding onto her leg as it flailed above me. We'd been screwing for who knows how long by this point.

My grip tightened on her leg as my cock sped in and out of her vagina faster. Her tits bounced up and down, we both moaned and groaned.

Finally, the usual tingle in my balls started, as my equipment prepared to spurt out another load.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

I moaned as I felt it happen. My dick jerked inside her as I let go of her leg. I could feel my cum escape inside her moist vagina. After I felt the last spasm, I pulled my cock out of her cunt and held it in my hand.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" I groaned lying on my back.

We lay in silence for a few minutes, with Ali snuggling against my chest, until after a while she finally got up and got dressed.

"I have got to go," she said with emphasis, all business.

Her earlier smile was gone.

I lay naked on the bed watching her leave. Ali moved like a mirage. She gave me a quick goodbye kiss on the forehead and then she was gone.

That was twice now that I had been used for her satisfaction. I knew it. She'd told me as much.

But it left me wondering whether I'd get another shot. Or would she look for greener pastures? For the first time in my life I'd begun to feel possessive about a girl and it worried me. I made up my mind right then that no matter what I felt; I was determined not to be pussy whipped by this girl.

* * *

Copyright © 2003, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers
12