Glory Hole Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy's eyes would linger on the drama being played out on her passenger seat that night but her mind was solidly focused on the conversation with Sammy. It seemed to Sammy that there was a chemistry happening between them but it could have been the situation. Without a doubt it was one of the sexiest things that he had ever taken part in.

Willy had proven himself to be somewhat of an artist at what he was doing and he soon brought Sammy to a gushing orgasm, swallowing every drop. Wendy pulled to the curb and Sammy was surprised to see that they were back at his car. Wendy reached into her pocket and produced a card, which she handed to Sammy.

"I had a nice time tonight, I am very glad that we met. The number on this card belongs to Willy, call it if you ever want a blowjob and he will bring you one to where ever you want it delivered." She turned her eyes onto Willy. "Won't you always be happy to run over and suck on Sammy Wayne's sweet dick Willy?"

The little man looked up from the floorboard and nodded his head as he answered his mistress. "Yes, Mistress"

"What if I want to see you again?" Sammy Wayne asked the new woman of his dreams. "How do I arrange that?"

She smiled and winked at Sammy. "Whenever you are on your knees sucking a cock at a hole think of me watching."

That was the last words of the evening and they drove away. Sammy stood and watched until their taillights were blended into the other traffic. As he drove home she was on his mind and he realized that she would now always be there. He pulled the card from his pocket and read the number again. It was a local number; he could hardly wait to call it tomorrow.

12