Glory Hole Haven Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent put his head back and closed his eyes, he couldn't believe what had just happened. After a few minutes he looked up and there in front of his face was that beautiful shaved cock he has seen in the booth. He looked up and watched the young man remove his mask to discover it was none other than the clerk from the previous two nights. The clerk bent down and kissed him and then said, "My name is Phil, I have been hoping you would come in here tonight."

"Jesus Phil, I'm glad to see you face-to-face, in a manner of speaking," said Trent. "I have been dreaming about your dick and wondering who it belonged to."

At that moment, Trent felt an uncontrollable urge to return the favor and reached out and gently stroked Phil's more than adequate member. It was already at full attention and each vein was pulsating with excitement. Trent leaned forward and took the head in his mouth and began to suck it. Letting it slowly glide down his throat. Trent felt someone lean over and place their head in his lap and start sucking his cock, which immediately went fully erect once again.

Trent reached around and fingered Phil's ass while sucking his cock deeper and deeper. Then Phil told him to slide off the seat. Trent did as he was told and felt the man sucking his cock reach around and start playing with his asshole. Trent was enthralled with the feeling. A fat finger was massaging his asshole while Phil's cock was sliding in and out of his mouth. The man behind him grabbed his hips and lifted Trent to his feet, all the while, Trent never relented on the cock in his mouth. Then Trent felt a shocking sensation. Something warm and wet was running all over his ass. Then he realized it was someone's tongue. He started to look up but Phil pushed his head back down and pressed his cock further in Trent's mouth.

The hot, wet tongue then slid down Trent's ass crack until it found his puckered hole. The tongue went crazy, licking all around Trent's ass and then pushing against the tight opening. "Fuck, that feels so good," thought Trent.

He kept on sucking Phil's ever-growing cock and drowning in the sensation of the hot tongue fucking his asshole. His own cock was at full attention and pulsing. Then the tongue stopped. After a few moments, Trent felt someone closing in behind him. Then he felt a rubber coated cock rubbing up and down his ass crack. He wanted to look but every time he tried, Phil would grab his head and shove his cock deeper into Trent's hungry mouth.

Then, he felt it, the cock was pressing against his tight, virgin asshole. He tightened up but found the sensation of being taken by someone he didn't know extremely exciting. He tried to relax and allow the man-probe to enter his ass. Slowly the head started sliding in. It hurt, no doubt, but something about the sensation of pain seemed to add to the sense of excitement. He was going to be fucked, that thought caused so much excitement that the pain seemed small in comparison. Then the man stopped and let Trent's asshole get used to being stretched so far.

Men were gathering around again, mesmerized by the scene in front of them. Several of them were already shooting cum, much of it landing on Trent's back.

The cock behind slowly started to slide in deeper, stretching Trent's rectum further than he would have ever thought imaginable. Once fully embedded in his ass, Trent began to really enjoy he feeling of a cock in his ass. It massaged his prostate and added to his own senxual excitment. Then the man began sliding his cock in and out of Trent's ass while Phil was now fucking his mouth a bit quicker. Trent was in heaven. He had his mouth and his ass full of throbbing cock and was just about to satisfy two men at the same time.

The first to get off was the guy fucking his tight butt. He felt the man's muscled start to spasm and then he felt the cock in his ass begin to swell inside his bowels. Then the man grabbed his hips and buried his cock in Trent's ass up to the hilt and began shaking furiously. Trent could feel the man's pubic hair rubbing against the smooth skin of his ass and their balls were touching each other.

Then Trent felt Phil's dick grow inside his mouth. He reached up with one hand began playing with his balls. They tightened up and soon, Trent began to feel the warm, salty taste of sperm splashing against the back of his throat. He kept on sucking, wanting all of the cum he could swallow. With his other hand, Trent was rapidly stroking his own cock. When the man behind him began to pull his now sofetneing dick from Trent's ass, Trent went over the edge and splashed his cum all over the floor.

Trent had lost all sense of balance and started to wobble. The man behind him helped Trent into a chair. Trent sat there with his eyes closed for a few moments and then heard Phil's voice to his right. He turned and there sat Phil, smiling from ear to ear. "That was pretty incredible," Phil said.

"Ugh-huh," Trent grunted in agreement, he wasn't fully aware of much at this point.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Phil asked.

"Oh God yes!" Trent said, slowly coming back o his senses.

"I want you to meet the man who gave you your first ass fucking," Phil said and indicated that Trent should look to the other side. "He's my uncle."

Trent turned and was shocked to find the President of the company he had just spent days with negotiating a deal. There he was, Mr. Jackson.

Trent didn't know what to think of at first. Should he run, should he hide? He was stumped.

"Well, Trent, this is the first time in three days you've been speechless," said Jackson. "Don't sweat it son. My nephew knew who you were because he had run some deliveries for us the day you came in and then he noticed you coming here. He told me you liked having your dick sucked and then that you seemed to enjoy the feeling of a cock in your mouth. We thought we might be able to take things a bit further."

"Mr. Jackson, I don't know what to say. My God, it all felt so good," said Trent.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. So did we. What say we go ever to my place and enjoy the rest of the night together before you leave tomorrow."

"Oh yes. Oh yes, I would like that," said Trent.

Oh, and by the way, I've talked to your boss and demanded that you be the only one to handle our account. Looks like you'll be making a lot trips to Phoenix. Sound like fun?"

"I can't wait until the next time," Trent stated.

12