Gloves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lionshell
lionshell
24 Followers

"Damn, boy, that feels good," she moaned, arching her back. "You musta gotten good with Jean to practice on."

"Can you blame me?" he smiled.

"No, Ah can't." Rogue managed to grin through the pleasure as Scott began gently pinching her nipples. "Ah've just been practicin' mahself, and—mmm—Ah can't blame you at all."

Rogue winked at Jean, pushed the sheet away, and lay down. "Come on, lover boy," she beckoned, spreading her legs wide. "Can't let Jean have all the fun, can you?"

"No, I can't." Scott took the dental dam that Jean handed him and draped it carefully over the opening in Rogue's costume. "Especially not with you."

Rogue smiled down at the top of his head. "That's damn ri- oooh ... mmmm ... ah!"

Scott didn't bother looking up—he could guess what Rogue's face looked like just then. Instead, he just made sure that her expression stayed that way.

"Ah! J-Jesus, Scott, Jean taught you well," Rogue managed to gasp.

"Yes, I did," Jean mused, reaching over with newly-gloved hands to fondle Rogue's breasts again. "And he's a very good student."

"No sh- Ah! No ki- Ah! No j- Ah! Oh, fuck it ..."

Scott just smiled against the dental dam and kept licking.

Finally, Rogue took her hands off his head and gently tugged his hair. "Come on up, ya fuckin' godsend," she panted, peeling the latest dam off her labia. "Ah need ya for somethin' else now."

"Good," Scott grinned as he rose to his knees, standing at attention the whole time. "I need you for something else now."

Jean laughed hungrily. "Let me help you with that, dear," she said, and a condom lifted out of the nightstand drawer and unwrapped itself before sliding over Scott's throbbing penis.

"Scott, honey, Ah can't tell you how long Ah've wanted this," Rogue whispered, putting her ankles over his shoulders.

"Then you'll just have to show me," Scott said, lifting her ass off the bed to meet him.

"Oh, yeah," moaned Rogue as he positioned the head of his manhood at her opening. "Be careful now. You know it's mah first time."

Scott looked surprised for a second, then nodded and smiled. "Don't you worry. I will be very good to you."

Without further delay, he slowly eased his way into her, one delicious inch at a time. Rogue locked her ankles behind his head, pulling her hips closer to his until he was completely buried inside her. "Oh, my Gawd," she whispered. "Oh, Gawd, it feels so good."

"It only gets better," Jean promised, settling back against the headboard to watch.

Scott proved her right. His slow, rhythmic thrusts sent the pleasure coursing through Rogue's body the way no vibrator ever had before. While she gasped and grunted with enjoyment, Scott steadily increased his tempo and varied the angles of his thrusts, his face a mask of intensity and pleasure as he plunged into her again and again. Rogue clamped her wet inner walls around his rock hard erection, feeling every inch of friction as a wave of blinding pleasure. His steady motions gave way to a relentless, urgent pounding as she grabbed handfuls of the sheets and slammed herself against him, driving him as deep into herself as she could, grinding her teeth in a hopeless effort to keep back the cries of utter delight that inevitably escaped her and rang from the ceiling.

Jean restlessly dipped her fingers into herself as she watched, rubbing her clitoris, panting with desire at the sight of her husband and her friend fucking wildly in front of her. "Oh, dear God," she whispered, her eyes fixed on Rogue's dripping vulva and the way it hungrily swallowed Scott's beautiful erection. "Oh, dear God, I want some, too."

An instant later, she was straddling Rogue's face, a fresh dental dam covering her swollen labia. Rogue needed no encouragement; she pressed her lips and tongue into Jean's crotch with total abandon, sparing one hand for her own clit. The sight of his wife's round, quivering ass perched right over Rogue's bouncing breasts and licking mouth drove Scott to vigorous new heights of lust. His thrusts became frenzied and his breath became a series of primal snarls as he felt his skin begin to prickle with impending orgasm—but he'd given Rogue his word, and he intended to be a gentleman about this. He flexed his kegels and hoped he could hold on until she was satisfied.

Fortunately, he didn't have to hold on for long. Rogue's senses were on overload from Scott's pounding coupled with her own masturbation while her lips and tongue felt every curve of Jean's womanhood. The stimulation mounted to overpowering levels, and she felt her entire body tense, jerk, and then convulse uncontrollably with her most powerful orgasm yet. Pleasure she couldn't have even imagined wracked her every nerve as she spasmed wildly, contracting around Scott's blessed erection until he couldn't hold his orgasm any longer. The physical intensity of her climax forced Rogue's mouth against Jean's sweet vulva, muffling her cries of orgasm and sending Jean over the edge of physical pleasure, as well. Scott pressed himself hilt-deep into Rogue as he ejaculated inside his condom, his breath coming out in strained grunts that were nearly lost behind Jean's desperate wails of pleasure. First Rogue, then Scott, and finally Jean collapsed onto the bed together in a gasping tangle of physical euphoria.

As they regained their breath, Scott was the first to speak. "This just occurred to me," he said slowly. "Am I being paranoid, or did I leave the door open when I came in?"

An appalled yet strangely excited look filled Jean's eyes. "Oh, crap."

Rogue could barely bring herself to move her tired jaw. "Jean, maybe you should close it before –"

"Mein Gott!" cried a German-accented voice from the hall.

"- before that happens," Rogue finished resignedly.

"Hello, Kurt," Jean greeted their blue-skinned ally who stood in the doorway, frozen with utter shock from his glowing yellow eyes to the end of his prehensile tail.

"Um, hallo," he fumbled. "Sorry to interrupt. I'll be on my way n-"

"Come in, Kurt, honey," Rogue called sweetly. "Just close the door once you're inside. The next person to walk by might be one of the students."

Kurt hesitated for one second, then shut the door behind himself with undeniable enthusiasm. "What exactly is going on here?" he asked, and slapped his forehead at the stupidity of his question.

"You were late, so we started without you," Scott answered. "Glad you're finally here."

Kurt hesitated, his dark blue skin blushing into an interesting shade of purple. For all his discomfort with the situation, not one of them could deny the impressive bulge in the front of his pants. "I, ah ... Are you sure? I used to be a priest ..."

"Used to be," Rogue underlined. "The rest of us are makin' up for lost time. Ah think you deserve to do the same—don't you?"

"You make a good point," Kurt admitted, and with that, his three-fingered hands made short work of his clothes.

"Me first," Rogue declared, climbing up on all fours and lifting her hips toward him. She saw the look of doubt on Kurt's face and said, "All you need is in that drawer."

"You're already up for another round?" Jean asked incredulously.

"Ah'm in the prime a' mah life, and Ah've only had sex with one man. What do you think?" Rogue replied. "But if you still need convincin' ..." She spread her legs so Jean—and everyone else—could see her wet, swollen lips.

Jean shrugged. "I'm sold."

"So am I," Kurt grinned, reaching into the nightstand drawer.

"Actually," Scott admitted, "I'm ready to go again, too."

"Really?" Jean turned from Kurt back to her husband. "Well, then - Holy shit, you weren't kidding!"

"Kurt, honey, Ah think you better make the rounds," Rogue smiled over her shoulder. "Condom for Scott; condom for you; gloves, lube, and a dam for me."

"Why? What are you up to?" Jean asked suspiciously as Kurt handed out latex.

"Just bend over and do your duty," Rogue answered. "You'll find out."

Jean shrugged and smiled as she got onto her hands and knees, massaging Scott's condom down the length of his appreciative shaft. She gently kissed his scrotum, then ran her tongue up his length in one long, slow lick. Scott gave a smiling moan of pleasure as she licked again, and then took his head in her mouth. She'd only been sucking for five seconds when she felt Rogue's gloved hands on her ass, fondly fondling her cheeks. A smile played across Jean's face, and then turned into a look of surprise—and then back to a smile—as Rogue's gentle fingers spread lube and the dental dam over her asshole.

"Thanks for waitin' while Ah took care o' things," Rogue grinned up at Kurt, still on all fours. She spread her lips with her fingers. "Now come get your reward."

Kurt grinned and slowly pushed his throbbing erection between Rogue's pouting red labia. Rogue grunted with pleasure as she felt him enter her, and then leaned forward and gave Jean's ass its first lick. Jean made a surprised noise of pleasure, muffled by the penis in her mouth, and almost dropped her hand from cradling and stroking Scott's testicles. Rogue giggled at her through the pleasure of Kurt's deep, steady thrusts and reached underneath to play with Jean's clit as she dipped her wonderful tongue into Jean's ass, swirling it in a gentle circular motion as the muscles began to relax.

Kurt began pumping into Rogue faster, his prehensile tail lashing wildly. Then a smile broke across his face, and the end of his tail reached into the drawer. A moment later, Rogue gasped as she felt the pointed end of his tail, draped with a dental dam, brush against her clitoris and start slowly teasing around it. She almost moaned Kurt's name, but realized she had already taken her mouth off Jean's ass and determinedly thrust her tongue in again. Jean grunted with pleasure, and barely managed to keep her attention on sucking Scott off. Just the same, she decided, she had to get Rogue all to herself sometime soon.

Rogue felt another climax building up inside her, as though every nerve ending she had was pushing an orgasm toward the center of her body, and it was only a matter of time before it exploded. Kurt's thrusts were different, more focused, than Scott's frenzied pounding, but every bit as pleasurable. And the way he was diddling her clit with that tail of his ...

The waves of pleasure grew dangerously close to the boiling point, and suddenly far beyond it. With her entire body quivering, her tongue almost slipping out of Jean's ass, Rogue's moans of pleasure turned into the fevered gasps and frantic cries of yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Kurt felt her insides tensing along the length of his plunging erection and let himself go, driving into her with abandon and loving her hot tightness until his aching penis tensed and jerked and unloaded his massive orgasm into his condom.

At that moment, Scott groaned and released his own orgasm. Just as Jean felt his condom expand in her mouth and throat, Rogue's fingers and mouth at last became too much for her. Her vulva contracted harshly around Rogue's exploring fingers, her anal sphincter clamped around Rogue's latex-wrapped tongue, and an unbelievable orgasm seized her entire shaking body until she could no longer hold herself up. Her arms and legs fell out from under her as her climax extinguished the last of her strength, and she crumpled into a heap next to a raggedly-moaning Rogue.

"... holy ... fuck," she managed to whisper.

"Ah know," Rogue answered hoarsely. "Kurt, Ah can't believe you been deprivin' us o' that all this damn time."

"Neither can I," Kurt admitted, tossing his tied-off condom into the wastebasket. "I'm afraid I have a debt to repay."

Rogue and Jean both nodded with as much enthusiasm as they could manage. "But not today," Rogue said exhaustedly. "Ah'm spent."

"Same here," Jean said regretfully.

"Ah, schiza," Kurt muttered. "I did get here too late."

"I didn't say I was done," Scott pointed out.

Kurt's eyes went wide with comprehension. "Really? I hadn't thought you might want to –"

"Emma and Ororo aren't the only ones who've guest-starred in our bedroom," Scott explained with a wry grin. "Jean-Paul has been in here more than a few times himself."

Kurt smiled and reached into the nightstand drawer again. "Mein Gott," he muttered, bringing out another condom. "How many of these do you have in there?"

"Not as many as we did an hour ago," Jean commented, cuddling Rogue through a bed sheet. "Good thing we have another drawer full after that one."

"We get a lot of company," Scott explained.

"You'll be getting more after today." Kurt unwrapped the condom and rolled it down his already-erect penis. "Am I right, Rogue?"

Rogue mustered the energy to lift her head from Jean's chest. "Damn right, sugar."

"Let me help with that." Scott picked up the bottle of lube from the bed, poured a generous pool into his hand, and began massaging it over Kurt's latex-clad erection.

"Damt, Scott," Kurt half-groaned. "Be careful or you'll get me off before my time."

"Oh, I'd have you back up in no time." Scott put his free hand behind Kurt's head as he stroked his growing erection, and brought their mouths together.

"Lordy," Rogue murmured from the bed. "Ah never fig'ered him for the type."

"Did you figure me for the type?" Jean replied, sitting up for a better view.

"Good point." She kneaded Jean's breast contentedly.

Scott finally eased away from Kurt, pulling his tongue out of Kurt's mouth last, and turned around. Kurt took another condom out of the drawer and began unwrapping it for Scott.

"I don't know if that's going to be necessary," Scott said doubtfully, applying copious amounts of lube over and around his anus. "I mean, you've got me firm, but I think I'm tapped out for the next couple hours, at least."

"Oh, I don't know," Kurt said devilishly, hanging the condom from the pointed end of his tail. "Besides, it never hurts to be prepared."

"You're right there." Scott smiled and bent over with his hands on the bed. "But now I want you right here."

"You and me both." Kurt positioned his waiting erection at the entrance to Scott's ass and put his hands on Scott's hips. Body tingling with anticipation, he slowly pushed forward and slid inside him.

Scott grunted with satisfaction as Kurt's latex-covered penis penetrated his ass. The stimulation turned his own firm member fully erect. "Dammit, Kurt," Scott groaned. "I thought priests were celibate, but you feel like a fucking pro."

"Well, some of the other priests and I had ... an understanding," Kurt grinned, thrusting in and out of Scott's ass with unhurried pleasure. He took the pre-lubed condom off the end of his tail, reached around Scott's ass, and rolled it down his new lover's engorged penis. "As long as we kept it in the brotherhood, we figured God and the Pope would forgive us."

"I bet Bishop wouldn't have minded, either," Jean remarked. "Oh, Rogue, just like that."

Kurt and Scott had no more time for words. Scott could only grunt with pleasure as he moved back and forth to meet Kurt's quickening thrusts. Kurt wrapped his tail around the base of Scott's penis and scrotum, forming a natural cock ring as he pumped his fist up and down his friend's throbbing shaft. The tip of his tail massaged Scott's testicles as he plunged his manhood into Scott's well-lubed asshole, until Scott could no longer hold himself back, and ejaculated the last he had to offer into his condom.

Kurt moved his hand back to Scott's side, bracing himself as he pounded harder and harder into Scott's ass, feeling the full length of his erection tense and pulse with building orgasm. His groans became harsh grunts of intensity, until he released himself at last inside Scott's quivering ass. Scott let himself down onto the bed, gasping with exertion and gratification; Kurt followed on top of him, slowly withdrawing himself from inside Scott and kissing the back of his neck.

Jean fondly tousled Rogue's hair, then leaned over to slide her husband's condom off for him. "That was a very nice show," she purred, and kissed him on the lips.

"Maybe you and Rogue can join in next time," Scott said breathlessly, for more than one reason.

Kurt dropped his own condom into the trash can and fell back on the bed, reveling in the satisfied glow that radiated through his body. "Yes, Rogue. Since you can, after all."

Rogue grinned as she nodded, but there were also tears in her eyes. After all her years of loneliness and frustration, there really was a way she and her friends could get close to each other. The latex hadn't really separated them at all—it had brought them together.

lionshell
lionshell
24 Followers
12