Gluttony: Feeding the Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Open wide.' He said with a chuckle.

Sean willingly did as he was told. He opened his melted ice cream filled mouth and accepted his friend's cream and chocolate covered cock over his lips, past his teeth and finally the gooey manhood met his tongue and warming ice cream. Sean closed his throat and began to lave the whole mess over and around the hard flesh in his mouth. Elijah moved his cock in and out of the sweet mouth now closed around him, moaning softly and trying to stay aware of his friend's breathing. Sean was lost in the pleasure of sucking and licking his cherished friend's and now lover's member. Both men were enjoying this first step towards total intimacy.

Sean sucked and swallowed until there was only a residual amount of cream and syrup in his mouth. Elijah bucked and moaned feeling his climax approach. Sean reached up to hold one of Elijah's hands, their digits twining together and holding hard and fast. The older man's other hand reached around and felt for his friend's full and heavy sack. He found it and as Elijah pumped slowly in and out of his mouth, Sean began to knead and massage the ball sack that was rubbing against his chest. Elijah began to thrust faster, but Sean slowed him down afraid he would choke. He sucked and swirled his tongue until it began to ache, waiting for his friend orgasm. Sean could feel his lover's pulse grow quick and then his balls go taut. He prepared himself for the juice that would fill his mouth, wanting it, craving it and hoping it would taste as sweet as he imagined.

The moment came between one thrust and the next. Elijah opened his mouth and let out a low, long moan as his balls clenched and shot their creamy jizz into the warm and waiting mouth of his lover Sean. Knowing he couldn't swallow it all and not sure he was ready to, Sean allowed his lover's cock to escape his mouth and rub along his lips, while he flicked his tongue over the veiny flesh. Cum squirted and dribbled onto his forehead and hair for the moments of Elijah's climax and then his lover slowed to a stop, pulling his still hard cock away from Sean's face. The younger man unstraddled his lover, shaking with the aftermath of his orgasm. Sean wiped at his face as Elijah lay down beside him and looked into his eyes. They gazed at each other, earth to sky, for uncounted moments and then Elijah giggled. Sean smiled at him and was gifted with a kiss that turned into licking. Lij was licking around Sean's mouth and nose and he realized the mess that must be there. He lay there, enjoying the sensations until his friend was done and sat up, looking at him with adoration and joy.

'So how did you enjoy dessert'' Asked the angelic looking young man.

Sean began to laugh and they held each other until their mirth subsided.

'Delicious!' He said and pulled his lover close. 'Now what''

'Whatever we want Sean. Can I tell you I love you'' Said Elijah softly.

'You already have.' Replied Sean. 'I love you too.'

Lij snuggled into Sean's arms and they rested awhile, desire slightly sated and gaining strength for more.

The End

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Experiment Ch. 01 Doug begins his experiment.in Mind Control
Pure Evil Dom and Billy are up to no good on Elijah's behalf.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Francesca's Dream Orgy Francesca get a visit from hubby's friends.in Group Sex
Anna In Flight Anna's in-flight fantasy becomes much more.in Mature
Fantasies Revisited Ch. 01 Naughty schoolgirl receives her punsihment.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories