Go (all the way) Daddy Starring Danica Patrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

The aide licked her lips nervously, nodded quickly and then bent down, swallowing the actors pulsing dick covered in Danica Patrick's tart juices. She moaned in pleasure at the taste of the race car driver's juices coating the actor's cock and bobbed her head up and down before releasing the swollen dick and letting him get back to work. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she walked back off the stage and the actor quickly went back to fucking Danica.

The actor fucking Danica slid both his arms around her slick body and ran run hand down between her legs to strum her hard clit and used his other hand to pinch her hard nipples. It was a awkward position for him but it let him fuck her long, slow and deep as he stimulated her major erogenous zones. His practiced fingers quickly had Danica moaning as loudly as before and he knew she was close to cumming again. He released Danica's nipple and clit and grabbed her by her tiny waist, readjusting the position and angle of his cock. With the new angle the actor slid in slow and deep, making sure every inch of his cock slid over her G-spot and buried himself balls deep into Danica's gooey cunt, triggering her 2nd orgasm.

With her mouth filled with hard cock, Danica couldn't scream out as her orgasm rode through her. Instead she let out a loud gurgle around the thick meat sliding down her mouth as she came. Her orgasm ripped through her and her beautiful, slender body shook and shuddered with erotic pleasure.

When Danica's body stopped twitching the actor behind her switched places with one of the other two and slid his cum covered dick into the young model's panting mouth, letting her taste her own cum. The 2nd actor positioned himself behind Danica, placing the head of his dick just inside of her drooling cunt. With a quick thrust he buried himself deep into Danica's pussy and began jack-hammering away inside of her. His hard, fast thrusts pushed her forward, forcing her to deep throat the pulsing cock in her mouth.

Danica started trying to scream around the dick thrusting into her mouth as she quickly came again. Her pussy clamped down hard as the cock hammering into her, nearly causing the actor to cum. She nearly lost her balance and would have collapsed on the floor if not for the strength of the men holding her up.

When Danica regained her strength the 3rd actor traded positrons with the 2nd actor who then fed the drunk NASCAR driver his own dick, sliding in and out of her panting mouth. The 3rd actor slid slowly into Danica's enflamed body, only giving her the first few inches of his dick before pulling nearly all the way out. As the actor got into a rhythm he made sure not to fuck to deep into the beautiful driver's pussy or go to fast. He wanted to make sure Danica had a nice, long, slow build up before he made her cum again. He wanted to make sure she was ready to cum when he was ready for her and also so he could enjoy his chance to fuck a mainstream celebrity.

The director sat on his little folding chair completely enthralled. He had never been so enraptured filming a commercial before. A small moan beside him broke his attention and for the first time he noticed the rest of the crew, the ones that should have left before the sex had begun. Everybody had broken up into groups of two, three, and even more, all of them fucking with their eyes glued to race car darling Danica Patrick servicing 3 men. The moan that had first broken his attention had come from his assistant, Millie.

Millie looked like the typical small town girl from Nebraska: blond hair, blue eyes, perky, peppy, pretty without being intimidating and pleasantly plump in all the right places. But Millie had a small fetish, she loved giving oral sex. The taste of a cock or cunt, cum and sweat just turned her on more than anything else in the world. At 18 she had moved to Hollywood to break into the porn business, not to me a star but to be a professional fluffer. She could think of nothing better than to get paid to suck dick and eat pussy for hours and hours between porn scenes, to keep the stars ready to perform. And the sight of three hard cocks fucking in and out of the NASCAR driver Danica Patrick had her drooling.

"Ahem. Millie?" the director muttered as he began unzipping his pants.

"Yeah? I mean, yes sir," Molly answered without breaking sight of the performers and she pawed at her chest and groin through her clothes.

"Do you mind? Since it appears you'll have nothing better to do." The director gestured to his now freed cock as Millie looked over at him.

"Oh Yeah!" she chirped with excitement. "I mean, yes sir! Right away, sir."

In an instant Millie flung herself and shoved the director's cock into her mouth and began sucking hard, with enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah..." the director moaned as he went back to watching Danica Patrick fucking in the middle of the dark room filled with the grunts and moans of a impromptu orgy.

Danica had developed a rhythm to sucking on two cocks. She sucked on one while jerking off the other, counted to thirty and then switched. It was the cock fucking her from behind that was upsetting her. She wished desperately he would fuck her, harder, faster, deeper, anything! It was upsetting her because she wanted him to hurry up and cum so they could wrap this up and be done. She also wanted him to make her cum and was ashamed by how much she was enjoying herself. She had never been so conflicted. Her body was on fire, desperately craving some kind of release. The long, slow build up of the cock behind her fucking in and out so shallowly had her feeling like a live wire. Her nipples and clit felt like they were sizzling with electricity. As one cock slid out of her mouth but before the other one entered, Danica took a deep breath and made her decision. She looked over her shoulder at the actor behind her, her hair plastered to her beautiful and desperate face with sweat. "Fuck me. Please, fuck me. Harder, deeper, faster Anything! Just... Make Me Cum!"

As Danica turned back around and began sucking a cock with new enthusiasm, the actor behind her smiled. He pulled his cock almost complexly out, leaving only the head insider her and patted her tight, gleaming ass. "Yes, ma'am." The actor placed his thumb at the tiny, puckered entrance to Danica's virgin ass. Danica tried to shout out "no" and shake her head but her mouth and throat were filled with hard dick. The actor leaned down and whispered, "The contract said on anal sex. This ain't that. Trust me. You'll like it ma'am."

As the actor behind her slowly started filling Danica's tight pussy with his cock he started to slide his sweat slick thumb into her even tighter ass. With every inch of dick the actor gave her he slid his thumb deeper as well. When he had filled the beautiful model with half his dick and thumb he paused a moment before slamming both in as hard and deep as he could.

When the other two actors saw what the third was up to they quickly freed their cocks from her hands and mouth and shuffled backwards right before Danica screamed out in pleasure. "FuuuuUUUUCCCCCK! I'm Fucking Cumming You Fucking Bastard!" Danica came harder than she ever had before. She collapsed into a moaning, twitching heap on the floor as the strongest orgasm in her life ripped through her like an explosion. Her pussy and ass clenched down on the actor's thumb and cock as she nearly pulled him down to the floor with her before he freed herself, continuing to scream out. "Yes! Yeeeeeessssss...!" the beautiful model yelled as her pussy gushed and her gleaming body shook, thrashing around on the floor.

Danica's passionate shouts triggered the rest of the crew and nearly everyone came at the same time. Orgasm after orgasm rippled through the room as everyone watched Danica Patrick convulse in orgasmic bliss in the middle of the dark studio. The director gripped Millie's head and shoved his hard dick as deep into her throat as he could as he shot his load into her, letting her struggle to swallow every drop.

The 3 actors stood over Danica's body in their prearranged positions: one at her gorgeous face, one at her small tits and the other at her gushing pussy. Within seconds the exploded, covering the beautiful woman in their thick cum. Each actor was amazed at how much cum they managed to unload after years of doing porn. Danica had been a very special treat.

The two camera men stood over Danica as she stared blankly up towards the dark ceiling. One of them nudged her with his foot. "Your line, Miss Patrick. Don't forget your line," he whispered, hoping she'd forget it so that they would have to film again.

Danica looked at the camera man confused. Both camera men were naked from the waist down and fisting their cocks desperately. "Line?" she thought to herself. "Oh yeah." "Way to go, Daddy," she finally said with a devilish smile and a wink before passing out.

As Millie stood up and made her way over to the 2 camera men, the boom operator and the light guy (not wanting to miss a opportunity to suck off 4 cocks), the director began shoving his spent cock back into his pants. "Someone wanna get Miss Patrick hosed off, dressed and back home before she sobers up and realizes she fucked 3 guys in the middle of a room full of people?"

"I'll do it boss. Just gonna have Millie clean me up some first," one of the actors said from the middle of the sound stage.

"Good, good," the director answered. "And someone wanna apologize to the janitorial crew about all the stains. Hey, Millie. Wanna help them out with a few bonuses? They'll gonna be pissed about all this cum."

Millie tried to say "Yes sir," with a ok sign from her fingers but was unable to talk with a face and mouth full of dick. All the director heard was, "Ehss ur." But he got the idea.

One of the crew walked up to the director, naked from the waist down and unable to find his clothes after he darkened, impromptu orgy. "All this might put us in a, 'ahem' sticky situation."

"How's that?" the director asked. "And who the hell are you? Can't tell without a ID."

"Neil. Producer. And the contract stated that we had to clear the stage of non-essential personal."

The director took a moment to think it over. "Not my fault," he said scratching his chin thoughtfully. "I did my job according to contract. Clearing the stage was for the script supervisor or something. We'll let legal sort it out."

-----

A few days after Danica's big performance the company was found in breach of contract for not clearing the sound stage. All copies of Danica's scene were destroyed, giving her time to find a sympathetic judge. The judge ruled that Danica did not have to perform any adult scenes just because the commercials implied it. A new contract was written up that satisfied Danica and she went back to filming non-adult commercials.

The End.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers
12