Go Ask Alice

Story Info
Lydia's best friend joins in the family fun.
2.3k words
4.44
56.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing in my suitcase?" Lydia asked.

Danny sat next to the bag, Lydia's red thong in his hand.

"Oh, fuck. I'm sorry," he blushed. "I just wanted to look."

Lydia laughed. "My little brother, now in his 18th year as a pervert," she said.

"Shut up," Danny said.

"You're so busted."

They hadn't played since the day Danny arrived home for Christmas break; he too busy helping their father get the old Chevy back on the road, and she always off somewhere with her best friend Alice. But he couldn't get the image out of his mind: Lydia standing at the bathroom mirror, her white panties hugging her ass, full breasts shaking as she tried to cover up.

He didn't mean to walk in on her that morning and he certainly didn't intend to touch her, but that innocent hug hello had led to other things. Or maybe it wasn't innocent. Maybe Lydia planned it. Maybe she wanted to fuck him. He couldn't figure it out.

And he couldn't resolve his feelings of guilt, shame, and arousal. Every night when he laid down to sleep, he could see Lydia's breasts shaking beneath his thrusts, hear her moans, feel her hands on his ass, her breath on his neck. He could smell her. Danny knew it was wrong, but he wanted her again. Maybe it was better that fixing up the Chevy kept him busy.

"So what were you going to do with those?" Lydia asked.

"Seriously, I was just looking," he said.

"Well, Alice is coming over any minute and I don't think you want to stand up when she gets here."

"Shut up," Danny said. He dropped the panties back into Lydia's suitcase. He stood, and his erection bent down his pant leg. He adjusted himself, and Lydia laughed. He hurried out of her room and closed the door behind him.

"Have fun," she shouted.

***

Danny lay on his bed. Sixty pages into his required reading for next semester he realized that he hadn't retained a single word. An hour wasted, his head swimming, buzzing with sex. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to conjure the smell of his sister's red thong. His cock throbbed against his jeans. He unbuttoned them, and there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" he said, and he set the open textbook on his lap.

Lydia opened the door. "Hey, can you come help me with something?" she asked.

"Sure, just give me a second." He changed into a button down shirt with a long tail and left it untucked, then he walked down the hall to his sister's room.

"What's up?" he said.

"Hi, Danny."

"Oh, hey Alice. What do you need help with, Lydia?"

"We were just talking about games," Lydia said. "Alice was talking about how boring it was growing up an only child and having nobody to play with, and I was telling her how much fun it was having a little brother."

"Yeah, I guess," Danny said.

"But I told her that even when there's only two of you games are pretty boring. Remember all those times we played Monopoly and Risk? They kind of suck with two people."

"Sorry...Clue..." Danny added. "Battleship was okay."

"I hated Battleship. You always lined your boats up," Lydia said. "Anyway, I think we should make Alice our honorary sister."

Danny laughed. "Yeah, sure. Whatever. Want me to go pick out a game, sis?" he asked Alice.

"Whatever you guys want to do," Alice said, and she smiled. Danny liked her smile. The air in the room was thick, heavy. Nobody spoke.

"If I'm going to have a sister, I'm not playing fucking Monopoly," Lydia finally said. "I'm going to play girl games. Let's have a fashion show. Danny can be the judge."

"You're joking, right?" Danny said.

Alice laughed. "I think it might be fun," she said.

"Okay, here's the rules," Lydia said. "Danny, you have to keep your eyes closed until we're ready. Alice, we pick out each other's outfits."

"What does the winner get?" Alice asked.

"We'll figure out something. Okay, Danny, close your eyes." He sat on his sister's bed, a pillow over his face. The girls giggled and rummaged through Lydia's suitcase and the old clothes in her closet. He heard the hangers skate across the wooden rod, the sounds of zippers and clasps.

"Okay, we're ready," Lydia said.

The two sisters stood in front of Lydia's closet, grinning. Alice dressed Lydia in her senior prom dress: blue satin and crinoline, waist cinched tightly. Her breasts had grown in the three years since high school. The delicate fabric strained to contain them.

Lydia dressed Alice in a pair of wool trousers and a white cashmere sweater. The outfit suited her: classy, elegant. The slacks hugged her hips, and her breasts looked so round beneath the sweater. The sisters twirled and posed and sucked in their cheeks and laughed.

"Well?" Alice asked.

"I have to give this round to Alice," Danny said.

"I knew it! You've always liked her better!" Lydia yelled, and they all laughed. "Okay, what next?"

"Sportswear," Alice said.

"Close your eyes, Danny," Lydia said. They unzipped and zipped, rummaged and fluttered, and Danny kept his face buried in his big sister's pillow. It smelled like her hair. "Okay, ready."

Danny laughed. "That's hot, but kind of predictable," he said. Alice dressed Lydia in her old varsity cheerleader uniform, right down to the shoes. Lydia put Alice in a pair of tennis shorts and a white polo shirt. His new sister tipped a tennis racquet over her shoulder and stuck her hip out.

"I get to do a cheer, right?" Lydia asked. She launched into a rhythmic chant, hands clapping and feet shuffling side to side. "Whoo!" she screamed, and she raised her fist and propped one foot on the opposite knee. Her skirt fluttered, and Danny caught a quick glimpse of her bare crotch.

Alice leaned forward and shifted her weight from foot to foot as if waiting to return a serve. Her breasts swayed beneath the thin cotton fabric, nipples hardening. "Uh!" she grunted, and she reached for an imaginary overhand. Her shirt rode up, exposing her belly. She swung the racquet backhanded, and Lydia leaned forward as if she were being spanked. Her skirt rode up.

"So?"

"Lydia. Lydia definitely wins this round," Danny said.

"Oh, I see how it is," Alice said. "Now what?"

"I think we need a swimsuit competition," Lydia said, and she motioned to Danny to cover his face. Danny heard the dresser drawer open, the one where Lydia kept her bikinis. He hoped one of them would pick the one that was just three little black triangles. He also hoped that he'd cleaned it well.

"No way," Lydia said.

"They're your rules," Alice laughed.

"What's going on?"

"Don't look, Danny. You're such a cheater, Alice."

"You made the rules!" Alice said. "We're ready when you are, Danny."

He opened his eyes. His new sister wore the black bikini, the bottoms so small that the gentle curve of her mound poked over the top. The tiny triangles barely covered her areolae, much less her breasts.

But Lydia-Alice put her in her one piece from swim team, complete with cap and goggles. Danny started laughing and Alice did, too. She crossed her arms across her tummy and fell on the floor, rolling onto her side in exaggerated laughter. She drew her knees to her chest and laughed some more, Danny's eyes fixed on the covered mound of flesh protruding between her legs.

"All right, all right. Don't even say it, Danny," Lydia said. "I know who won. Close your eyes again." He didn't want to tear his eyes away from Alice's pussy, but he did. Rules are rules.

The girls didn't make much noise this time, but it seemed like forever before Lydia told him to look. She was nude but for the red thong she'd caught him with earlier. Alice was dressed opposite: a camisole top and no panties, her sex like a ripe peach. He stared at her cleft, at the sheer fabric falling over her breasts. He looked to Lydia, the red panties pulled tightly against her cunt lips, her heavy breasts swollen and erect, just like the day he saw her in the bathroom mirror.

"Well, who wins?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, which sister do you like better?" Alice said.

He couldn't talk. He couldn't even think. "Tie," he said.

"No ties, you have to pick," Lydia said, and she pinched her nipple.

"Which one, brother?" Alice smiled.

"Seriously, tie," he said, and he put Lydia's pillow on his lap.

"That doesn't look like a tie," Lydia said. She walked to him and removed the pillow. "Does that look like a tie, Alice?"

"I don't know. He's my first brother," she said.

"I'll show you," Lydia said, and she reached for Danny's fly.

"Don't-"

"Are you shy, brother?" Alice asked. "Please let me see." Lydia unzipped him, and Danny's erection emerged. "Can I touch it?"

"Go ahead," Lydia said. "I do."

Alice leaned on the bed and reached with her other hand. She brushed her fingertips along the underside of his cock. "Oh, it moves when you touch it," she said.

"I know, right? Those things are weird," Lydia said.

Alice wrapped her hand around Danny's shaft and pumped. "Am I doing it right?"

"Yes," Danny managed. She brought her knees up onto the bed and leaned closer. Lydia rubbed Alice's calf while she stroked Danny's penis. Calf turned to thigh, and soon Alice was grinding her hips, trying to get Lydia's hand between her legs.

Lydia worked her finger into her new sister's pussy. She tried to press two in, but Alice was too tight. Lydia bent over and kissed her on the hip. Alice gasped and stroked harder. "What's that?" she said.

Lydia turned and looked at her brother's cock. A clear bead clung to the tip of his penis. "That's precum," she said. "Watch." Lydia touched a finger to the tip of Danny's cock and slowly pulled it away. A thick string of pre-ejaculate stretched between her hand and his penis. She brought her finger to Alice's face and pushed it between her lips.

Alice bucked harder against her sister's hand. "Fuck, that's hot," she said, and she pushed Danny's cock into her mouth. Lydia maneuvered behind Alice. She buried her face in her sister's cunt and timed her tongue to Alice's rhythm.

But it wasn't enough just to taste her. Lydia rubbed her face over Alice's wet cunt and then she kissed Danny, her tongue darting into his mouth, the salty taste making his hips thrust faster. She grabbed Alice by the hair, "Stop," she said. "You have to stop or he'll be done in, like, ten seconds."

"I don't care," Alice said. "I want it."

"No, I have a better game. Help me with his pants." The girls each grabbed a leg and tossed Danny's jeans on the floor. "Sit on the edge of the bed, little brother. Yeah, like that. Alice, come here. No, face me. Oh, look how cute your hoohoo is." Lydia grabbed Danny by the base of his shaft and told Alice to spread her legs.

Their new sister eased herself onto Danny's lap, Lydia guiding him into her.

She watched Danny split her open, watched Alice's labia drag back and forth along Danny's wet shaft. Their brother's balls were pulled up tightly. She looked at his fingers digging deeper into Alice's hips. They'd teased him too long.

"Go ahead, baby brother. Show me," she said.

Danny groaned and pulled Alice onto him. His whole body tensed, and the warm feeling overtook him. He felt his cock pulse with every warm jet, and then he let go of Alice's hips. Eight red fingerprints emerged where he gripped her.

Lydia nudged Alice off of their brother. His semen dripped from her and ran down his cock. Lydia licked him clean, then she pushed Alice onto her back and sucked their brother's cum from her pussy. Before she could finish Alice shuddered and pushed her sister's face away. "I'm too sensitive after I come," she said.

"I'm the same way," Lydia said. Her siblings looked tired but happy, her room a mess. Dress-up clothes littered the floor, as did her bedspread and top sheet.

"What about your turn?" Alice said, and she put her hand on Lydia's leg. Lydia looked at her brother and smiled. He was still hard.

"Will you help me, sister?" she said.

"Whatever you guys want," Alice giggled. Lydia rubbed her palm on Alice's crotch and then rubbed it on her own ass. "Oh my god, what are you doing?" Alice said.

"It's okay, we used to do it all the time before I was safe," Lydia said. She stepped over Danny, faced away from him and pressed his erection into her ass.

Alice reached for her own pussy. "Fuck," she said.

Lydia pumped her brother's cock deep into her tight hole, her cunt gaping. "You said you were going to help," she whined.

"What am I supposed to do?" Alice asked.

"Taste me," Lydia said, and she grabbed Alice's hair and pulled her to her pussy. Alice's tongue found her sister's little button and her fingers explored her folds. "That's it, eat my pussy," she said.

Danny rubbed his big sister's back and watched his penis disappear inside of her. Lydia clinched her muscles, and he felt his balls tighten. He grabbed her hips and thrust faster. "Don't you fucking cum again, Danny. Not yet," Lydia said.

She grabbed Alice's hand and plunged her fingers faster into her pussy. Alice could feel the ridge of Danny's cock head rubbing against the other side of her sister's vaginal wall. Lydia bit her lip and thrust her cunt into Alice's face. Danny could feel her rectum pulse as the orgasm came, and he lost it, too.

The three siblings lay tangled on Lydia's bed, sweating, giggling, panting. "So that's what it's like having a brother and sister," Alice said. "What else can I expect?"

"It's a secret. We have to save something for next time, don't we?" her big sister said, and Alice nuzzled between them and sighed.