Go: Collector's Edition

Story Info
Claire is left with Todd too long.
3k words
2.69
31.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want for Christmas, Claire?" Todd asked.

"I don't know," Claire said, wishing Ronna and Mannie were there.

"Do you wanna get laid?" She became somber.

"No." A little scared even.

"'No,' you don't wanna get laid? or 'No,' you do, but you don't wanna get laid with me."

"Look, they'll be here," she convincing him and herself. She nodded.

"They'll be here," he repeated. He looked away and thought for a moment. He looked at her again.

"Are you a virgin?"

"What?" she said in disbelief.

"C'mon, Claire," he called. "Answer the question. Answer the question, Claire."

"Oh, Breakfast Club. I get it. Very funny."


***


Ronna turned the corner as Mannie drummed the dashboard like an idiot. A loud noise was heard and she swerved the car.

"Fuck!" Ronna yelled. She got out the car and examined it. Just as she suspected.

"What's up?" Mannie asked.

"Flat tire."

"So get the spare out of the back."

"This is the fuckin' spare."

"Suppose we can't buy another at a gas station..."

"Why not? Let me just pull some money out of my ASS!" Mannie watched her stand there with some interest, but as his brain overrode the effects of ecstasy, he realized she was being sarcastic.

"You know, I know this girl near here who has a car."

"Can you call her?"

"Yeah," he said, getting out of the car. "And she's nice. She said she'd do anything for her friends- for sexual favors." Ronna sighed.


***


Todd Gaines looked at his watch.

"Okay," he started, "this is about the time where I realize that I'm getting seriously fucked over."

"They'll be-"

"-And so I start asking you to take off articles of clothing."

"I swear, they'll be-"

"'They'll be here,' yeah, you said shit two hours ago. Where do these guys live? San Diego? Take off your jacket." She nodded. She then jumped and ran for the door. "Looking for these, Claire?" He held up his keys as she tried to open the bolted door. "Claire, it's a simple request: take off your jacket." He got up and held her tightly. "Claire. Don't fuck with me. Ronna's already fucking me over. I don't think I can take it if you both do." They sat back down. Claire cast her eyes downward as she took off her jacket.


***


"I'm sorry," Mannie told Ronna. "I didn't know." She silently stared at the road, an angry expression on her face. She tried to block him out and focus only on driving. "Ron, forgive me... How was I supposed to know she was a lesbian?" She didn't answer. "You probably liked it, anyway," he mumbled. She began to hit him repeatedly with her right hand while steering with her left. "Ah! Aaa! Stop! Isn't this our off-ramp?" Ronna looked at the road again and swerved, but hit the driver side door against the divider.

"Goddammit!"


***


Claire sat in her panties and bra. Todd checked his watch again.

"Well, Claire. Off with the bra."

"No," she said and backed away into the corner.

"I'm serious, Claire."

"So am I. I'm not doing that." Todd stood up.

"You know, I'm supposed to be at a rave now," he said, moseying towards her. "My friend's there, probably wondering where I am, thinking I'm flaky, when you guys are the ones keeping me."

"Sorry-"

"-He's there all alone, Claire. I told him it would be kick-ass. But I don't go to these raves for pleasure, Claire. I don't need to hang out with these prepubescent stoners for fun. I sell there, Claire. I can make a lot of money selling my stuff- and you know what you and Ronna are doing? You're making me lose potential clients. I need something for my time, Claire. I need the bra. Or the panties. Your choice."

"No." Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Claire, I don't want to hurt you. But I will. And Ronna." Claire looked around.

"Help-" she began to yell right before he smacked her face. She fell to the ground. He kneeled down and gripped her neck, pushing on her pressure points. She cried and choked simultaneously.

"Claire, this is not the time for games."

"Okay," she coughed. He got off of her and sat back down on the couch. She sat on the chair and checked for blood on her face. Then she slowly undid the back of her bra.

"You can have a little E or some beer if it will help." She took a bottle from the table and eagerly drank about half a bottle of beer. Then she took off the bra.

***


Ronna and Mannie walked the streets and found a man standing in front of a table with some cards on it. Ronna smiled.

"Hey, I'll play you some poker," she offered. "For money."

"That's not the usual game I play," the man said.

"I promise I'll lose the first few games. But then you're not winning a game after that."

"Alright," he laughed. "What are we betting?"

"Well, I don't have any money... but I can strip." He looked her up and down. She had already promised to lose a few games. He looked around.

"So strip poker's the name of the game?" he asked.

"I need money, so... I win, I get money; you win, you get clothes."

"Okay, but first you get clothes back and then money if you win."

"Yeah, and first you get money back and then clothes if you win."

"Sounds fair."

"Let's go."

"Deal me in," Mannie said. Ronna smacked him.

"He's high," she explained. The card shark nodded.

***


Claire handed Todd her panties. He laughed to himself.

"You know, you have some great friends."

"Something went wrong," she murmured.

"Or they ditched you."

"They wouldn't do that." Todd got up to put on some coffee. He had a feeling it was going to be an all-nighter. Looking at Claire, he realized it was going to be worth it.

***


Ronna stood naked in front of the cardman. She looked frustrated and confused. Mannie just stared at her.

"Well, I guess I win," the man said.

"No, wait," she said, suddenly smiling. She pulled at the piercing in her crotch. "Lip ring."

"Oh, for cryin' out- ah, okay," he relented. She pushed Mannie's face away.

***


"Claire," Todd called. "Be a dear and get me that pot of coffee." She stood up and he admired her body as she walked into the kitchen naked. He made sure she did nothing suspicious. He sniffed her panties.

"You know, Claire. These smell really nice. I have smelled a variety of girls, and not many smell this nice down there." He took the coffee from her. "Thanks. So what is that? Chanel?" She shook her head. "Not even a skidmark. You must wipe well, Claire." He sniffed them again. "Elizabeth Taylor?" She shook her head again. "Of course, I don't know if you smell that way, but at least your panties do." She again covered her privates with her hands and arms. "Oh don't worry. They aren't that late. Yet."

***


Ronna stood fully clothed in front of the cardman, holding a stack of bills.

"Son of a bitch," the man exclaimed, handing over some more money. "I guess you win." Ronna smiled. She pocketed the money as the man packed up his table and left. Mannie came back to where Ronna was standing.

"I called the tow truck," he told her.

"Great," she said.

"And this time I'm driving. You're bad luck."

"Fine by me."


***


"Hey, Claire," Todd said. Claire opened her eyes, showing an unusual amount of alertness for someone who had just woken up. "Road trip."

"Do I get my clothes back?" she asked, standing up.

"See that's the thing." He looked for his keys. "I was wondering how to score some cash with you, since you're here and everything, and I thought I could pimp you..." She stepped back in shock and almost tripped over the chair. "But then I thought, that would be really mean..." She breathed a sigh of relief. "-and I'd have to hold you down and everything. So I'm just gonna go downtown and sell your clothes to this lady I know at the flea market."

"You're going to what?"

"Yeah, you got some great shit here. Lotta name brands. I could probably get 200 for all this."

"My jacket is worth 200 dollars."

"It's used. And how many people are gonna buy clothes at this time of night?" Claire was silent. "Let's go."

"Why do I have to go?"

"You know why, Claire. Let's go." He grabbed her wrist and they walked to the car.

"Can I wear the clothes until we get there?"

"No. Don't worry. You look great naked." They got in the car.

***


Ronna talked to the strangely dressed man.

"And that's how we got here," she said.

"Wow," the man said. "That's some story. Well, I'm going to get back to the dance floor."

"Of course." She sat in the gay club in San Diego, wondering why her luck was so bad. Mannie finally came back to the table.

"I got the stuff," he huffed. "A harmonica, a large salmon, and a baseball bat. What are these for again?"

"It's hard to explain." She took the bat and he pocketed the harmonica. "Okay, let's go." A man blocked their exit.

"Wait," the large man ordered. The club became silent. "No one leaves here without singing the blues." Mannie took the harmonica out of his pocket.

"So this is why we have the harmonica," Mannie concluded.

"No," Ronna said slowly. "This is why we have the BAT!" She busted the man upside the head with the bat and they ran to their motorcycle and took off. Ronna revved the engine as Mannie held onto her, grabbing around her waist. He was confused.

"Whose motorcycle is this?" he asked over the noise of the engine.

"It's a chopper, Mannie," she responded.

"Whose chopper is this?"

"It's Zed's."

"Who's Zed?"

"Zed's dead, Mannie. Zed's dead."

***


The short, elderly Latina came to the window of Todd's car.

"Let me see what you got," she said in that Mexican accent of hers. He handed her the clothes over Claire's lap. Claire just stared at her feet, trying to keep her embarrassment to a minimum. It was a good thing no one else was around. The woman looked at the clothes for a moment.

"Seventy-five bucks."

"Fuck you, that jacket alone is 200 bucks."

"Watch your mouth," she said in her mother-like way, "150."

"200. Look at the name again." She looked for the label and read it. "Look at the condition. If I had the receipt, I woulda took it back."

"Okay, 200. Because you deal in quality." She counted her money and suddenly said, "Todd, you never visit anymore." She smiled, handing him the money.

"Yeah, I've been... busy. Thanks, Mrs. Enriquez!" He turned the engine on.

"Wait, -your girlfriend doesn't want something, perhaps?" Claire looked at the woman out of the corner of her eye.

"Nah, she's comfortable. Ain't that right, baby?" She shot him pained, scornful look. "Well, bye." Todd drove back to his place.

***


"Wow," Mannie said, still in awe. "I've never knew you could do that with a fish and a harmonica."

"They had it coming," Ronna mumbled. She brought the motorcycle to a stop. "So, we need going to trade this in for a car as soon as we get into town, but first, I gotta piss. Stay here." She walked a short distance down the sidewalk and squatted. Mannie looked around. It was still deep in the night and the lights were especially dim in this dark neighborhood. Ronna picked a good place to pee; she wouldn't be spotted even if someone was still awake at this odd hour. He looked at her silhouette as he heard the wetting of concrete. She looked back at him and he quickly looked up, pretending to look at the stars. He looked at her once more as she resumed observing her evacuation. She looked at him again. "What are you looking at?"

"Oh, uh...I..."

"I'm sorry," she said, pulling her clothes up again, "but I couldn't hold it."

"No, it's not that- you just look so good.." Ronna stood there dumbfounded; she didn't think he actually had feelings for her. He got of the motorbike and walked to her. "I was really noticing when you were stripping during that poker game, but even when you were peeing you just look... sexy." She blushed. "I just... well, I couldn't help watching. I always thought you were kinda cute," he admitted, "That's why I hung out with Claire." This was a lie. He hung out with Claire because he wanted to fuck Claire, but he soon found out that was not going to ever happen. But Ronna didn't know that. Ronna smiled.

"You're not just high, are you?"

"No, I think the E wore off a while ago." He stared into her eyes. They frenched. They looked around and, seeing no one in the dark neighborhood, they proceeded to have sex against some guy's gate.


***


Claire looked at Todd through sleepy eyes. It was quite late and the beer only helped make her eyelids heavier. However, she didn't want to go to sleep because she knew she shouldn't take her eyes off of Todd. She knew he was not to be trusted. Todd looked back at her, amused with her head nodding motion. He smiled as she finally stopped blinking. He was pretty eager for what was destined to happen.

***


Mannie let his pants fall to his knees as he rolled a condom on his cock. Ronna eyed his member, sprouting out of his boxers. Mannie was so frightfully inadequate in so many other areas, she was pleased to see he had a nice sized dick. She lifted her black skirt up, after looking around for people again, and Mannie pushed her panties to the side as he shoved his fleshy glowstick into her moist cunt. He pounded her against the gate, softly at first, then with greater force and noise as the sex became more intense. Ronna held onto Mannie, experiencing the pleasurable sensations that pharmaceuticals had yet to duplicate. As she neared orgasm, her knees became too weak to support her, and, as Mannie's legs were tired from his repetitive hip movements, they found a more comfortable spot on the ground.

"Oh Mannie," she moaned. But before she could come, Mannie held her close and quivered. He saw the look on her face change from ecstasy to shock.

"Sorry," he smiled guiltily. "We could try again." She smiled back at him, admiring his perseverance.

"I think we better get Claire first." He nodded and removed the condom.

"But first, let's get the car."


***


Todd looked at his watch. Time was up.

He looked at Claire, all beautiful and naked. He tied her hands together and tied her feet to her chair. Claire had been unconscious for a while from all the beer. He put on the finishing touch: tape around her mouth. He unzipped himself and slid into her.

"Mmm- just like warm apple pie," he remarked. Knowing that sex is best with a conscious partner, he slapped her face and waited for her to wake.

Claire slowly lifted her head as Todd could feel her vaginal muscles doing a little stretching. She blinked a few times to see him smiling inches from her face. She tried to say something and then realized what was happening.

"Sorry, Claire, but time ran out," he told her. Her eyes opened wide. "Your friends left me no choice. But don't worry, I'll let you go after this." With that, he began to ride her, his cock stealing her delights as she began to shake with fear and shock. She tried to scream, her throat emitting a muffled shriek. Todd enjoyed her spasming pussy, but was annoyed with her noise. "C'mon, Claire, it's early in the morning." Realizing her screams were futile, she hung her head and began to cry. "That's better." He kissed her cheek and she moved her head away, so he started to suck on her nipples. Claire bucked in her chair, but the tape and Todd's weight held her down. "Ahh, Claire, you're so cute when you're struggling to get free," he said, licking her.

He eventually came, got off of her, and went into his bedroom. He returned, smoking a cigarette.

"Okay, you can go now," he told her. "But I'd advise you not to go to the police. After all you are an accessory in Ronna's attempted drug dealings, not to mention you're under the influence of alcohol. This would be best kept between just you and me." He looked at her a while, then cut the tape fastening her to the chair. She stood up immediately, thoughts of killing him running through her mind. She knew, however, any violent attempts at him would result in more pain for her. She walked to the door staring at him on the couch as he watched her also. She opened the door and turned back.

"Um... could I have a towel or something?" she mumbled.

"The sun's gonna be up in about an hour, Claire. I'd get going if I were you." Her eyes welled up with tears once more and she stayed in the doorway wondering what to do. She took a step towards him and pulled herself back, seeing his menacing stare. She ran out and slammed the door.

As she ran out the complex, she saw Ronna and Mannie pull up to the curb in a car different from the one they'd left in. Seeing Claire walking nude down the steps, Ronna got out of the car.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Ronna asked.

"I should ask you the same question," Claire said, suddenly incensed. Ronna sighed.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Where are your clothes?"

"Just let me in the car." Ronna got in the car and unlocked the doors. Claire got in the back seat.

"Mannie, give Claire your shirt," Ronna told him as she started up the car.

"But I like this shirt!"

"Mannie..."

"Alright, alright..." He handed Claire his shirt. "So," he started, "what are we doing for New Year's?"

Claire smacked him.