Go The Distance

Story Info
Slave pleasures her master and his wife.
4.5k words
4.32
23.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_CAnDi
Bi_CAnDi
3 Followers

~For my Master and Mistress

**************************

Why do we always want something that we can't have? How do you justify that? The fact that you're yearning for someone, dying of need but yet that person is so far away. Where does one go to confess such a thing? Or better yet, how can that problem be solved? How can that yearning be sated, that need be fed or that constant want be diminished for the time being?

So many questions, yet I have no answer. Why? Because I was in that exact situation. I still am. There's no way for me to answer any of those questions since I'm still experiencing the problem. I yearn, I need, I wallow in want and desire every night for something that I can't even touch. But here is my chance. Right here is my silent plea for my desires to come take me away.

I never indulge in these fantasies for too long but for right now, I need to. For both me and those that I desire to see how deep I am in my need.

My eyes close and the fantasy begins to overtake me. Uneven breathing and distant moaning begin to encompass my world but all I can do now is sit back and enjoy the much needed ride...

*

Even though my nerves were shot as I knocked on the door, my anticipation was extremely high. I've wanted to do this very thing for so long. To travel above the clouds and finally land in the one place that I've wanted to be in for some time now. More specifically, from New York to Germany is how far I traveled. Quite the distance. I stood back and waited for my appearance to be acknowledged. I absently adjusted my clothing. Eyeing my low cut red sundress and matching heeled sandals, in hopes that I looked good enough. I knew how I looked. Shoulder length brown hair, pretty brown eyes, smooth light skin and gold jewelry here and there. I was a pretty package but would I be enough?

I heard the locks on the door being undone and my head popped up. My heart rate escalated and for a minute I couldn't even breathe. I couldn't believe that I was finally doing it. Who knew? Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the door opened and my first real sight of him came into view. He was exactly as the picture shown, even better than them actually. 5 feet and 11 inches of pure masculine heat. Tanned white skin and toned muscles hidden under a green shirt and jeans. It didn't matter because I knew they were there.

He was everything I had imagined. He was the man I've been desiring for months now. His beautiful smile greeted me and I answered him with one of my own. I blushed as he eyed me with what I hoped was an appreciative look.

"Sade, you look beautiful. How are you?"

My blush deepened and I immediately answered, "I'm fine, Max. How are you?"

"All is well. We're glad you could make it."

By we, he meant him and his wife, Anna, whom I must say is the most beautiful and exotic woman I've ever seen. I believe any man or woman would fall head over heels for her just with one glance. She's absolutely wonderful and along with Max, I want her too. Very much so. That makes two people that I desire. That's twice the want, twice the need and twice the amount of effort to control myself when desire overtook me.

Max stepped aside and allowed me to enter. The decòr was wonderful but that was to be expected. I looked around, taking in any and everything. Max walked up behind me and led me to where Anna was, saying that she's been quite anxious to meet me. Trust me, the feeling is mutual. We stepped into the living room and there she was, sitting on the couch with a pretty blue dress on.

Her dark hair fell into her face, accentuating the blue in her eyes. Her pale skin contrasted beautifully with her hair and I instantly smiled. She was beautiful as I knew she would be. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Everything about her was so exotic, so striking. I walked up to her, mesmerized by her alluring eyes and lovely lips. My heart skipped as she smiled at me.

"So beautiful", I whispered while running my fingers through her silky hair. I then ran my hands down her cheek, caressing her soft skin. My fingers skimmed her lips and I asked the one question I've been dying to know the answer to.

"May I kiss you, Anna?"

She simply smiled and nodded. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, savoring the feel of their softness and the sweet smell of her perfume. I slipped my tongue into her mouth ever so slowly and she moaned, sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. I wanted to savor this, to savor the first touch, first kiss, first taste. She tasted so sweet, so delicious and I immediately wondered what her pussy tasted like too.

Holding on for a moment longer, I kissed her deeper then pulled back, leaving us both breathless and hungry for more. Not wanting to miss the chance, I turned to Max who was watching us both with raw lust in his beautiful blue-green eyes.

Stepping up to him, I traced my fingers down his arms and softly asked, "May I kiss you too, Max?"

His soft smile quickened the beat of my pulse and he answered, "Yes, you may."

I immediately stood up on my toes and grabbed the back of his head bringing his lips down towards mine. The first contact was electrifying and though I'd asked the question, Max was the one who was in control of the kiss. It was a control that I was always willing to let him have. He kissed me deep and slow and I had to reign in the need to rip his clothes off right there. A small whimper escaped me as his tongue tampered with my mouth and with my self-control.

Reluctantly, I pulled back. A small smile spread across my face and I felt a slight flush color my cheeks. I was more than highly aroused. Just thinking of these two beautiful people made my knees weak. I often wonder how I got so lucky but that is of no importance right now.

I walked away and sat next to Anna. There was something I needed to do before the evening moved along any further. Holding both of her hands in mine, I watched her turn toward me. The sweet scent of her perfume greeted me and clouded my vision. I was overwhelmed with lust but I had to hold back. What I needed to do was of great importance. Capturing Anna's eyes with my own, I spoke from deep within.

"I know this whole thing started with just Max and I. I am his for him to do whatever he wants but I belong to you too. Whatever you want, whatever you need, I will do. Just remember that you are as much a part of this as I am. I am here to please you both, Anna. My pleasure comes second to yours. And I won't continue on unless you're completely happy with what's going on. So if you ever want or need something from me, don't be scared to ask because I'll give you whatever it is that you want, ok?"

It was a slightly long speech but it was necessary and afterwards I was awarded with a smile from both her and Max. An unbelievable happiness spread through me.

"Ok, Sade."

That was the first time she spoke that evening. The first time that I ever heard her voice and I wished that I heard it sooner. It's priceless.

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips before Max said, "Come ladies, time for dinner."

Dinner was nice, light and delicious. We conversed in idle chit chat throughout the meal but the underlying sexual tension was still there. Occassional glances and lingering touches were shared but only for a moment. After the dishes were cleared, we sat back and sipped on some wine. Well I had juice since wine isn't exactly my favorite drink.

The mood was light and airy. A peaceful silence washed over us and in that time I began to feel a stirring within me. I stared at Max as I took a sip from my glass. Absently my tongue traced the rim of the glass back and forth just at the thought of kissing him again. From his lips to the lovely cock between his thighs. Back and forth. I could imagine taking that cock out and caressing it, kissing the tip and licking down the shaft. Back and forth. When I come back up again I slip the head between my lips and begin to suck, tasting every single inch of him with my tongue. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

My eyes fluttered to his lovely wife sitting across from me. Still tracing the rim of the glass with my tongue, I gripped it hard in between my hands. Oh what I'd I love to do to this beautiful woman with my hands alone. How I long to touch those supple breasts, squeeze and massage them with my hands. Pinch her nipples until they're painfully hard. My grip tightened on the glass and I feared I'd break it. I itched to touch her. I wanted my hands to travel from her face as I kissed her, all the way down to the sweet pussy between her legs. There was no doubt that she'd be nice and wet under my touch.

I jumped slightly when Max pushed his chair away from the table. Not too far, but just enough. Enough for what?

"Come to me, Sade", he said softly.

Just by his tone alone, I knew that the festivities for the evening were now beginning. My legs moved and I soon stood in front of Max, my glass long forgotten on the table. Damn I wish I still held it, at least it would give me something to do with my hands.

Max began to eye me from head to toe in a slow, teasing path. My skin blushed with pleasure everywhere his eyes landed. I felt open, completely exposed to his green eyed gaze. Soon his hands accompanied them in his leisure. They traced my breast through my thin dress, skimmed down my arms just to land on my hips. I was blisfully aware that Anna was seeing this. Watching her husband touch another woman. Watching her husband touch me.

His hands moved across my waist and met in the middle right above my pussy. My breath hitched and my gasp was echoed by one from Anna. I heard her gasp again and then heavy breathing soon followed.

Max glanced at Anna before looking at me again. Pressing his fingertips in between my thighs he asked, "How is your pussy, Sade?"

"I-I'm wet", I stammered.

His eyes grew cold and he barked, "You forgot something, slut!"

An immediate sadness drew over me and I became disappointed with myself. I've already displeased him. I took a deep breath and tried again.

"I'm wet...master."

What was once cold grew warm and I relaxed. "Good girl", he said.

Anna's breathing hitched again. I longed to turn towards her but Max held me still.

"When is the last time you masturbated?"

That's a question that I always loved to answer. "Once, this morning, in the shower, master."

He made a sound of approval and pride enveloped me. I've made him happy, but what about Anna?

As if he read my mind he said, "Anna is pleased, too. You like Anna, yes? You think she's beautiful."

"I do. I think she's gorgeous, master."

"Hmm. You should see her now."

With that he turned me around to face Anna. A gasp filled the air and I knew it was from me. The sight before me was so hot, so erotic. Anna's dress was hiked up around her waist, her thong panties were pushed to the side. Her pussy was so pretty. The juices seeped out of it and my tongue shot out to lick my lips, longing to lick her wet slit. I traced a line of vision from her pussy up to her breasts where her hands were massaging and pinching the nipples to full erection.

I felt myself being pulled backwards and down onto Max's lap. I immediately shifted so my dress was bunched around my waist and I straddled one of Max's strong jean clad thighs. My pussy ached with want and desire. I felt the same way I did everytime I think about these two but this time it was different. This time they were here for me to enjoy, and so I did. Never taking my eyes off Anna, I placed my hands on Max's knee to brace myself and I slowly began to move. Thrusting my hips back and forth. I knew he could feel the wetness leaking from my hot pussy and that's exactly what I wanted.

Anna continued to pull on her nipples with one hand while the other slid down her body and spread her pussy lips. She looked me right in the eye when she slid her finger deep inside her cunt and back out again, bringing the wet finger to her lips for a taste. I moaned softly because I wanted those lips to be mine just so I can taste her.

She slowly brought that finger back down, leaving a trail of wetness along her dress. I followed every inch of it until I got to her pussy again. I eyed every part of her, taking in the deep pinkness of her cunt, the swelling of her clit and the dark hole that I wanted to thrust my fingers into. Her finger drew my attention again as she began to rub her clit. She moaned and whimpered and I grew wetter and wetter. I rubbed my pussy harder onto Max's leg and I gasped when the material of his jeans scraped against my clit through my panties.

Anna's moans turned into low screams as she began to flick her clit faster and faster. Suddenly she thrust two fingers inside her cunt, then three and her hips raised off the chair. She fucked herself so good and I wanted that to be me. I rubbed my pussy faster and harder against Max and I had to bite my lip to hold back any sound I made. I didn't want to mar the sweet music she was making.

"Master?"

"Yes, slut?"

"May I touch my pussy, master?"

He moaned low as he contemplated an answer. Every second was torture. Please, master, say yes. Say yes!

Then finally, "Yes, you may touch your cunt. But let Anna see you."

I sighed with relief and stood up. I already knew what he wanted and I was more than happy to oblige. Slowly, I slid the straps of my sundress first off one shoulder then the other. It fell around my feet in a pool of soft red silk. My dark red bra and panties were the only thing left.

Anna immediately stopped what she was doing and looked at me. She eyed every inch, every curve of my body then she looked me in the eyes again. I could see the lust and the desire blazing within them and I had never felt so sexy in my life.

"Sade, you're so hot", she whispered huskily.

"Thank you."

I felt a soft kiss being placed on my lower back before Max placed his hands at my hips. He slowly slid my panties down and my pussy was bared before Anna. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled, never looking away from my pussy. I stepped out of my panties and Max grabbed both my dress and panties and placed them on the empty chair that I vacated earlier. My bra soon followed and I stood before them in all my glory, the only thing left was my spike heeled sandals.

Anna stood from her chair and shed her dress quickly. Then came her bra and panties. I blinked at the sight before me. The pictures I've seen of her didn't do her any justice. She was much hotter in person. Her breasts were so full and milky white. The pink nipples pebbled under my gaze and I smiled. I skimmed over her body to her pussy and I smiled even harder. She was definitely a goddess.

Max stood from his chair and told me to sit in it. Once I did, Anna sat back in hers and spread her legs again. She left her heels on too and she looked so sexy like that. Like someone who wanted to be fucked and I wanted to be the one to fuck her. Without realizing it, I slipped my fingers into my pussy and began to fuck myself. Max saw what I was doing and he smiled.

Walking towards Anna, he kissed her and said, "You see what you do to her, my beautiful Anna? You make our dirty slut so wet that she must touch herself."

He disappeared out of my line of vision and I felt a sense of longing so strong that I whimpered. What felt like hours later, I felt fingers stroking my hair softly. They pressed into my scalp and began to massage it before combing through the soft, silky strands. My eyes closed and I sighed as I relaxed under the ministrations.

"Open your legs for me", Max whispered in my ear.

My legs opened of their own accord and I moaned when he reached over and dipped a finger inside my pussy.

"You're very wet. You're enjoying this aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, master." I answered.

"Good girl."

He slipped the finger from my pussy and rubbed the wetness around my nipples. He moaned when they hardened to pebbled peaks.

"Lovely", he whispered.

His hands returned to my hair, they combed through it, then across my shoulders and disappeared again. I heard a slight scuffling before Max whispered for me to place my hands behind me. I had a sense of what was to come but it didn't dawn on me until I felt what seemed to be a buttery soft leather wrap around my wrists. The caress was so soft that it almost tickled. The cuffs were tightened around each wrist but the chain that linked them was left loose.

"You will obey everything that I say. If you don't I will tie you down and punish you, understood?"

His soft growl caused a reaction so foreign within me. I nodded numbly and quickly answered, "Yes, master."

Once again, Max's hands returned to my hair where he finger combed it once again before massaging the scalp. I moaned softly and my head fell back into his hands. Suddenly, Max pulled on my hair and I gasped. At the same time, Anna began to touch herself once again. She combed her fingers through her own hair and then slid them down to her breasts and pussy. I bit my lip, the sight was so beautiful.

"Look at her. Tell me what you want to do to her," he growled.

He pulled on my hair again and instead of answering him, I moaned.

"Tell me now!"

I bit my lip when he pulled my hair again, this time so hard that my head snapped further back. He gripped it in his hands tightly and the pain felt so damn good but I knew that I had to answer his question.

Straining against my need to give into my pleasure, I took a deep breath and answered breathily, "I want to fuck her."

Anna whimpered softly and Max hummed his pleasure. Though he released my hair somewhat, the game play wasn't over. It didn't matter because I was enjoying every torturous second. Anna moaned long and slow and my pulse quickened. God, she was so hot. My eyes followed every move she made. Her hands slid from her supple breasts all the way down to her pussy and back up again. How I longed to touch her like that. To feel her soft skin under my hand, teasing the sensitive skin of my fingertips.

I shifted in my seat to show Max how bad I wanted his wife. I wanted him to see me squirm in the chair, to breath fast with every move Anna made, with every move that he made.

Anna's fingers slipped into her wet slit again and she strummed her clit. We gasped together, her from the pleasure and me from longing. If only her fingertip was my tongue. If only....

"Sade, look at me."

Max's voice cut into my fantasies. Instead of clearing them away, his sexy accented voice added on more fantasies. I looked up, not realizing that he was in front of me. My eyes travelled up his naked form, taking in the lean muscles in his chest, arms and thighs and the delicious cock that jutted out from between his legs. The urge to take him into my mouth grew within me. I've always wanted to show him how much I've learned when it came to sucking cock, if only he'd step a little closer. Rub the swollen head against my lips and push it slowly into my mouth.

Instinctively, I knew I'd get that chance but now wasn't the time. I'd appraised him once more before our eyes clashed. A fiery lust burned within his eyes, brightening them and my arousal peaked.

Always the gentleman, Max asked, "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine, master. I'm so wet. I want you both so much."

"I know. You've been a good slut so far and you'll be rewarded but right now, you're going to watch me fuck Anna."

With that, he turned and walked to Anna, ordering her to stand. He took her seat and grabbed his cock, massaging the long, thick shaft with smooth strokes. I whimpered, watching every move he made. God, I wanted that cock. Max smirked, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

He grabbed Anna's hips and positioned her in front of him, facing me, but not before asking, "Tell me. Where should I put my cock, slut? How should I fuck Anna?"

Bi_CAnDi
Bi_CAnDi
3 Followers
12