Go With The Flow Ch. 01

Story Info
A passive woman's life in porn.
11.6k words
4.49
36k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I can go...

"That's great Rachel. Now look back at me..."

...with the flow.

"Toss your hair over so it's covering...exactly. That's beautiful."

I can throw it all away.

"Now, lean back. Remember. You're ecstatic. You're horny. You're alone..."

Nothing I need anymore.

"That's it. You're a prisoner to your own desire. Give me those eyes. Oh, that's beautiful."

Just shut it down.

"You're gorgeous. You're desirable. Every man wants you."

Let it all just slip away.

"Now slowly lay back and let your legs spread apart..."

They're just pictures after all.

"...wider. Oh, that's beautiful."

It doesn't really matter.

"Yeah, just like that. Touch yourself. Slowly. You're enjoying this."

Just playing along.

"Now, get on the floor and get on your hands and knees."

Just flowing through.

"Look back at me while you do that, but close your eyes."

It's not real.

"That's beautiful. You're beautiful."

I'm not...

"Now open your eyes. Look at me. With lust now."

...here.

"Just like that. Oh, baby, you are the best."

I can go...

"Now, one final look like you're having an orgasm. Make noises if you need to. Get into it."

...with the flow.

"That was perfect, Rachel. Perfect. You're perfect."

He's walking towards me and I can just shut him out. I know I can.

"You're so beautiful. So much more beautiful than the others."

Are they lies? Does it matter. He doesn't need to lie. He doesn't need to convince. I'm here. I can go with the flow.

"I've never felt like this with any of the others. There's just something about you. I know this isn't professional, but..."

The lights are burning my back now. The lights are too bright, but that's needed to give the proper shadows to the female form, to make it more desirable. To make me more desirable. I am the it.

"...I just can't help myself. You know? You feel it too don't you, baby? You feel that connection?"

He continues to talk, but what's there to say? Nothing. Just do it so I can go home. I need a shower. I need to lie down.

"Yeah, me too. I felt it when you came in here, but during the shoot...whew, you just blew me away."

His hands are on me. His eyes are looking into my eyes now. But they wander. He can't look me in the eyes. Why is that? No man can. What do they see? What do they not see?

"I just...I just want to make love to you."

Touching me all over, and it almost feels good. I close my eyes. I want to give in, give in completely. It should feel good.

The lights are hot. I hear the camera still clicking. It's on a timer. He wants to capture this moment. That's fine. They are just pictures after all.

He's on top of me and he's fumbling between my legs. He's searching, his fingers digging into me roughly and then he finds it and spreads it apart and then he's pushing inside of me and there it is.

"Oh yeah, baby."

He pushes harder and it slips in further - and shouldn't it feel good? It feels like nothing. A piece of raw meat jabbing inside of me. But I have to play my part. I raise my knees into the air and wrap my arms around his body. He's panting, lying on top of me, panting, and his breath smells like onions and peppers, rancid, and I turn my head away. I look over his thrusting body, his skinny butt flexing between my thighs and I see the camera and it snaps a picture. Was my face right? Did I look happy? I open my mouth and tighten my face into a lustful oh.

"Oh, yeah. Oh yeah, baby. You like that, don't you? Tell me you like that."

And I tell him I like it. Yes, I like it. I like it just like that. Please don't stop. And I even moan and it sounds real. I almost start to feel good, almost start to believe it. It's sliding in and out of me faster and I lift my hips, trying to pull it in further. Maybe if it would go in deeper, just a bit deeper, maybe it would feel better.

"Oh, baby. Yeah, fuck me just like that."

I start pumping my hips below him, trying to pull him in further, but he's as deep as he's going to go, and it's not enough. I grab his clenching butt cheeks to pull him against me. He pushes in to his fullest extent and starts jabbing in short stabs.

"Yeah, you like that don't you baby?"

He spreads his legs, bringing his knees up to my butt, pushing my legs wider, trying to make sure the camera can see everything, see him inside of me. He's moving faster, plunging in and out quickly, and he's moving too fast. He stops. He's breathing harshly, his breath warm and sticky against my neck.

"Whoo. Let's, um, change position. All right, baby?"

Of course it's all right. He pulls out of me and sits up. The lights blare down on my exposed body, stinging my skin. I roll to my knees, offering my side to the camera.

"Yeah, perfect, baby. You're a natural."

I almost laugh. A natural? A natural what? Then, he's behind me, pushing my legs wider and pushing down on my butt and pushing inside of me again. It slides into me easily and I feel his hips pressing against my butt and then he pulls out and pushes in again. I look over my shoulder and see him looking down at his cock, looking at it as it penetrates my body, moving in and out of me, his hands clutching my ass, and he's mesmerized by that penetration. His eyes are locked on it, watching as it slips out of me, watching my pussy clasping to him, and then watching as it slides back in, my pussy folding back around him.

"Oh, God. You are the hottest."

My arms are shaking, tired from the shoot, tired from this, and I bend down to my elbows, leaving my ass pointed in the air towards him and I hear him moan. He grabs my waist and pulls me against him and I squeal and he mistakes it for a sound of pleasure. I turn my head to the camera. I must play the part. I twist my face into that look, that look that men want to see, and I find myself moaning and I don't know where it's coming from. Not from me. I'm not here.

"Oh yeah, baby. Oh God, yes."

He's moving faster. In the quiet room there is only the sound of slapping flesh, breathing, moans, and the occasional click of the camera. The world is so silent. There is only this.

"I'm gonna come, baby."

He's moving even faster, driving it in and out of me, sliding inside of me easily, and I push back against him, wanting to feel some of that pleasure, wanting at least a taste.

"Here it comes. Get ready, baby."

He shoves into me once more, again, harder, jabbing, and then pulls it out. I twist around quickly, my knees digging into the rug, and I grab it. I grab it and start jerking it, pumping my hand up and down. His semen spurts from his cock in a warm jet that lands on my stomach. He's moaning and jerking his hips. I look down at his squirting cock, smiling, actually enjoying this part, his member in my hand, rubbing my thumb underneath it, milking that semen from him, feeling it jerk and writhe, watching it shoot onto my stomach. I move closer to him and hold his cock between our bodies and he's squirming, his body's shivering against my body, and I'm looking into his face, turned up to the ceiling, his eyes closed, and at that moment, I almost love him. I could love him.

"Oh God, baby."

He drops his head and opens his eyes to look at me. He's moving his cock in my hand slowly as the last of his come dribbles onto my fingers. He slides his hands up and down my arms.

"Oh baby. You are gonna go far in this business."

2

"Yeah, I saw your photo spread in last month's issue."

I smile at him and take a drink of champagne. The glass is real crystal I think.

"Yeah, that was amazing. I wasn't aware that you did that kind of work."

I didn't. At least I hadn't intended to. But, it had ended up that way. I could pretend I didn't know those pictures would be published, that I didn't think that magazine printed those types of pictures. But, I knew that they would be published, not in the magazine I thought I was posing for of course, but the publisher owns many magazines and one that does print those types of pictures. I could pretend I didn't know. But, I did. I played the part. They are just pictures after all.

"Hey Herb, how you doing?"

"Oh, just talking to the lovely Rachel here. Rachel have you met Mr. Lynch?"

No, I haven't, but I know him. I know who he is. I expected to bump into him at this party. Did I want to bump into him?

"Hello, Rachel." His hand is wet and limp as he takes my hand. His lips are dry as he touches them to the back of my hand. "I'm very pleased to meet you. I must say I was surprised by your spread." He's still holding my hand, his fingers lightly touching my fingers. "It was really quite good. You definitely have a feel for it. A lot of girls you can tell are just going through the motions, but you...you have that something special."

I smile back at him. He smiles at me and I know that smile has won over many women. But doesn't he realize he doesn't need to win me over. I'm here. He already has me.

"You have that fire...that look that only the greats have, that look that makes any man want to fall at your feet and kiss them."

"They are lovely feet aren't they? I mean I'm not a foot fetishist, but if I was I'd worship her feet."

"Definitely. Her toes are perfect, slender, supple. And the foot small and feminine."

They are both staring at my feet clad in the high heels with just the two straps wrapped around the foot and over the heel. I wiggle my toes at them.

"Oh yes. Perfect. If she weren't already such a beauty she could make a living on just her feet."

"Doing those stomping videos. She could wear heels like those and step on insects..."

"Or male genitalia."

"Of course."

"She'd be a star in that field."

I had never thought of that before. I picture myself stepping on bugs, fruit, testicles in high heels and I smile. They don't notice since they are still staring at my feet. I could do that work.

"But she's much too beautiful to do that."

"Much too beautiful."

"More than beautiful. She's sexy. She's everyman's dream."

"The girl next door."

"The girl everyman dream's was next door."

"Exactly."

"The girl everyman wants to fuck."

They look at me now, perhaps realizing that I am there after all, not just a picture in a magazine to be studied and discussed. Perhaps not.

"You could go somewhere in this business, Rachel."

"Definitely. You definitely could."

"If you have a free moment we could discuss it."

Of course I have a free moment. All of my moments are free. He holds his arm out like the gallant gentleman and I grasp it like the graceful lady.

"We can discuss it somewhere more private."

I can go...

"My limo is right outside."

...with the flow.

"We can have some privacy there."

Heavily painted eyes underneath teased and sprayed hair watch with me with envy. I drop my eyes to the ground. I'm not the one to blame. I just go with the flow.

"I have some champagne in the limo as well if you would like some."

Actually I could use something harder. How about a few shots of vodka?

"Here's my limo."

"Mr. Lynch, off already?"

"Yeah, James. But just drive around a bit. We might be coming back."

"As you like, sir." The chauffeur opens the door. "Ma'am?" I slip into the limousine and slide over as Mr. Lynch comes in after me. The door closes.

"Ah. I love being in my own car. Always feels like home."

Home? I imagine that's nice. I imagine home feels comfortable, a place people can go and be themselves, be accepted. I imagine it anyway.

"Here you go. A glass of champagne for you. And one for me. This is good stuff now. A lot better than that dime store crap you were drinking back there."

It tastes the same to me, but I smile and nod.

"You like some music? I've got...well, let's see...I've got...no, this sucks...no...oh, how about this. You like soul music?"

Soul? Sure I do. But it doesn't sound like soul music. It sounds like cheap porn music.

"There that's nice."

The limo's moving. Through the windows I see the large, beautiful homes give way quickly to low-rent apartments and liquor stores.

"Now." His hand settles on my bare knee, my leg crossed over the other leg and sticking out of the long slit in my dress. "I think you know what we're here to discuss."

No, I don't. Tell me. Just tell me and I'll agree.

"I think you have a bright career ahead of you in adult movies. Now I know you've never done those before. Well, until recently." He chuckles to himself. His hand is moving up and down my leg, pushing the dress to the side as it moves higher up my thigh. "Once I saw that I figured you were ready to make your move. Ready for the big time." His hand stops and grips my thigh firmly. "Hey, nobody's gotten to you yet, have they? You haven't signed with anybody yet?"

No. He's the first to talk to me about it. He'll be the last.

"Good. Because I don't want this to turn into a bidding war. We don't need that." He loosens his grip on my thigh. "I mean you know who I am. You know the products I make. With me you go first class. You get the best treatment. You're basically your own boss. You do only what you want and nothing else. We can do whatever you want to do."

I want to do what you want me to. I can go with the flow.

"I've got lots of ideas. Lots of ideas." His fingers slide along my inner thigh. I uncross my legs and spread them wide. His hand works up higher on my thigh. "My mind is always turning. Always thinking. Always thinking about what they want. What does the customer want? What hasn't been done before? What are they waiting for? What can I give them that will just blow their pants off?" He lifts his hand from my leg. He pulls off his coat and loosens his tie. "And when I saw that spread I thought that's what they want. That's what will blow them away. Rachel Wood." He pulls his bowtie off and drops it on the seat. "Rachel Wood."

I just want him to shut up. I want him to stop talking. I don't want him to say my name. It doesn't sound right when he says it. Rachel Would.

"Yeah, that would be huge, I'm talking about big, and then I saw that spread and I knew it. I knew you'd work for me."

I reach down and open his zipper. He unbuttons his pants and leans back in the seat.

Just shut my mind down.

"And then I saw you at that party and ideas were just exploding in my head."

I'm not here.

"Hey, be careful with that. Yeah, you got that touch girl."

Small and flaccid.

"Yeah...Anyway, ideas were just exploding in my head and I saw your name and my name together in a big fucking movie. The biggest."

Bending over. Shutting him out. I don't want to hear him. I'm barely able to get the nub of his penis between my lips to suck on it.

"Oh yeah girl. Yeah."

His hands on the back of my head. My tongue licking the head.

"And the biggest fucking movie. We'll blow 'em all away. We'll....oh God. Yeah, just like that, girl."

I can just let it all slip away.

"Yeah. Ummm. Ohhh. Hey now. Goddamn."

It feels hard between my lips but it's still so small, so skinny, and I move faster, tightening my lips around it, licking it with my tongue, trying to pull it out, make it bigger.

"Hey girl. You keep doing that and you're gonna end up with a mouthful."

I pull my head away and run my fingers up and down it. I look at it, the pitiful little thing, and I almost feel bad for this man, so much to compensate for, and he tries so hard.

"I hope that's not all we're gonna do now girl. I like to get the complete idea of what I'm buying before I sign an actress. Why don't you take that dress off?"

There is no limo.

"Yeah. You're not wearing any underwear. Guess that would have shown with that dress. Now climb on up here and show me what you got."

There is no cheesy porno "soul" music.

"Just...yeah. Here let me get my pants off first...Yeah...Now, just...Yeah, right there. Watch your head on the...Yeah. Now...Oh..."

There is nothing.

"Now you put it in. You just...yeah, like that...just show me what you got, girl."

Nothing to be ashamed of.

"There you go. Oh God that feels good. Damn I can tell you haven't been around much. Oh..."

His hands on my tits. My legs spread wide around him. His little penis inside of me. I lift up a bit, not so far that it slips out, and then drop back down. I twist my hips, trying to pull it into me.

"Oh, girl...Mmmmm...Yeah."

He mumbles and groans and from his face it looks like he's in heaven, like he's never felt anything so good before, pure bliss, completely lost in what I'm doing to him. And I love him then. I cup his face in my hands and he looks at me, his eyes glazed, and I keep pumping my hips, watching him enjoy it, watching his face, listening to his moans, happy that he enjoys it, that he can take such joy in this.

His hands slide down from my breasts over my stomach to grab my waist as I pump my hips. His fingers dig into my sides as his body is consumed by the pleasure. His face scrunches up and he's breathing heavily. I smash my butt down onto him and start twisting my hips, rubbing his dick inside of me.

I can go...

I start grunting with each thrust, trying to imagine his dick deep inside of me, pushing the breath from my lungs as I plunge it into me.

...with the flow.

"Oh God, girl. Yes."

His teeth are clenched, his face drawn up tight, his entire body tight, his hands gripping my waist, and I start moving faster, jerking my hips faster, making the seat squeak.

"I'm about to come. Right...Oh, God...Right...Now."

I slide back, his dick slipping out of me. It's already starting to spurt and I grab it with my hand and jerk it up and down while I pump my hips on his thighs.

"Oh, yes...Oh, God, yes..."

I feel his semen landing on my stomach and in my pubic hair. I wonder how much he let go inside of me. Not that it matters. I've taken care of that. I can always go with the flow.

"Oh, girl. You are signed. Consider that your first job. We'll stop by my place and I'll pay you and we can sign the contract."

3

"Hi, Rachel. I'm Steven Bennett, the director for this picture. I realize this is your first hardcore film and Mr. Lynch gave me specific directions for you. I think you'll find this is a bit different than the soft porn stuff you've done before." He laughs.

I laugh. I guess that was a joke.

"Anyway, hon, if there's anything I can do for you, anything to make you more comfortable just let me know."

I'm fine. Just tell me what to do.

"Okay. Hey, Ron, come over here. Ron, this is Rachel. Rachel, Ron."

"Hi, Rachel, it'll be good working with you today."

"We're all very happy to have you here today Rachel. Now, Ron, Mr. Lynch wants us to take it easy on Ms. Wood today. He said just straight up sex. No anal. No rough stuff. Your scene is supposed to be a nice love scene anyway."

"Fine, Steve. Whatever you say."

"All right. Now, I was thinking that Rachel, you could start off doing oral on Ron on the bed. Then, you both move into 69. Then, intercourse after that. I need three positions and you two can choose."

"What do you think, Rachel? Any preferences?"

Whatever.

"How about since you'll be on top for the 69, you just move down and we start with you fucking me on top."

"That'd be good, Ron. Very natural."

"Then, we change to doggy."

"Perfect."

"Then, we'll finish with you on the edge of the bed and when I finish you drop down and let me come on your tits."

"That's great, Ron. A nice love scene. Rachel? That all right with you?"

I can go with the flow.

"Great. Then, if you two are ready? Places everyone. Let's do it."

Standing to the side, waiting, letting the director get everyone set, waiting for my entrance.

"Um, hello, Ms. Wood?...Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but I worked on one of your films before."

I remember very little about my previous films.