Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife's girlfriend becomes a slut as white wife taken again.
5k words
4.37
133.7k
51
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

At this point, Jamaal looked over at Kristen and smiled: "Kristen, babe, looks as though you like what you're seeing in my man Nick. Maybe you could give him a hand with the drinks and whatever; he's not going to be able to handle four drinks by himself."

Kristen blushed slightly and smiled back. "Jamaal, I was just looking! He's cute, like you are. And, for a white boy, he's got a really cute ass, like yours. And yes, I'll be happy to help out with the drinks." She climbed out of the hot tub and toweled herself off. Jamaal felt his black shaft stiffen as it remembered stretching the pretty white wife's tight pussy only a half hour earlier.

Turning his attention to Lisa, Jamaal smiled as he looked her directly in her beautiful blue eyes: "I think it might be just you and I in here for a while. Something tells me that our girl Kristen will be helping Nick out with more than just the drinks." Lisa's mouth was opening in response to Jamaal when Nick came into the spa area with drinks for her and for Jamaal.

"We'll be back in a few, guys. There's plenty more to drink if these get low, so help yourselves." Nick offered with a smile and a wink to the both of them. Lisa's mind instantly knew that Nick and Kristen were about to get it on in the same room that Kristen and Jamaal had just used. She wondered how she could not have ever suspected that her friend Kristen was such a slut below the surface. She wondered if Kristen had ever, ever done anything like this before. As she watched Nick turn and walk toward the great room, she felt her loins tingle with excitement at the sight of the young stud. And she secretly envied Kristen for having the guts to openly be willing to get it on with Nick. Because, deep down, she found herself incredibly attracted to Nick's beautiful face, body, and especially his enormously long and thick love shaft.

And, as she watched the moderately hairy Italian stud's naked body walk away, she loved the shape of him from the rear. His shoulders were broad and muscular, his back tapered in a prefect V to a thin but tightly muscled abdominal area, and his white ass was perfectly rounded and shaped. His thighs and calves were beautifully shaped and nicely muscled. He was a perfect stud she thought. And, as her mind raced she again envied Kristen, because she thought for just a moment that having sex with Nick would be so hot. Lisa caught her thoughts mid stream. How had this line of thinking taken over her mind in just one day. She was a changed person she thought, especially after having spent the previous night and early morning with Marc.

Jamaal smiled at Lisa as he saw her watching Nick leave, and he read her mind. "Looks like Lisa likes what she sees as well!" He chided. "You need to relax, Lisa. Let go! That could be you in there with Nick right now. And, believe me, I've never heard any woman complain about a fling in the sack with him. He doesn't have my technique, but he's a good understudy." Jamaal finished, smiling and putting an arm behind Lisa and resting it on the spa. Lisa took her scotch, which Nick had just given her and she took a long drag on it, feeling it burn and warm her as it slid down her throat. A wave of relaxation settled over her and she looked at the handsome Jamaal and smiled. "What makes you so sure that you know what I'm thinking? I can look at a cute guy if I want, and he's definitely a cute guy. And, just for your information, I'm married and choose not to be in there with Nick. So there!"

"Well, don't tell me that your mind didn't just go there, because I saw it in the look that you gave Nick as he left the hot tub, and then again as you watched him leave just now. So, married or not, you're eyes are betraying you. What's more, I saw the way you looked at me as Kristen and I came in here a few minutes ago. Lisa, I don't mean this the wrong way, but you need to let go and relax. If you're here naked in a hot tub with us, you must at least have the tiniest bit of interest, married or not. And believe me, babe, I am sure it killed Nick to sit here with you and not have anything happen. Just like it's killin me right now." Jamaal smiled his handsome smile and Lisa felt herself weakening as she realized that much of what this handsome young black man was saying was totally the truth. She took her scotch and finished the glass, then rested her head back against Jamaal's arm which was still stretched behind her.

"I'm sorry Jamaal. I'm only in the hot tub this way because last night we all sat in it naked and didn't think anything about it. Tonight, I thought we were going to go clubbing and then we kind of ended up here when out of no where Marc and the others decided to go to the clubs, and Kristen was already making plans with you. So, I'm sorry if Nick was having a hard time -- but, Jamaal, I just can't, I'm married and I didn't come out tonight to sample the hottest studs at the club I go to. Sorry, Jamaal. But, believe me, being in this hot tube with Nick, and now you....believe me, it's kind of a mixed bag. I mean, you guys are both so hot, and while my body is saying one thing, my mind is saying something entirely different. But, I really am flattered that you would have any interest in someone my age. The two of you are barely out of your teenage years! You could have any girl you want. But, I guess the best way to put it is that I'm taken." Lisa smiled at the handsome ebony stud next to her, and she felt her pussy tingle as her eyes took in how handsome he was.

The conversation was interrupted by a deep moan that came from the guest bedroom. "Sounds like Kristen is enjoying round two. Is she always like this? I mean, she was so incredibly horny and like unbelievably passionate. It felt like she hadn't had sex in years, she was so into it. I could definitely get into a girl like her. I envy her old man." Jamal said looking at Lisa, and thinking what a hot fuck she would be.

Jamaal's words took Lisa by surprise. She'd never seen this side of her friend, and she wondered again if Kristen had always harbored a dark desire to have wild sex with some really hot looking guy, someone not really at all like her husband. And now, here she was with the hung Italian stud, Nick, apparently letting him have his way with her body, just as she had let Jamaal.

"That's not the Kristen I know. Believe me. She's always been very cute, has had guys hit on her, but never gave them anything in return, except a frigid look. And now, tonight! Out of no where she has a couple of drinks and she's like a total tramp. I mean, I know that she's not really a tramp, but I think tonight she qualifies." At that point, Kristen apparently climaxed as there were a series of very loud high pitched moans followed by a series of guttural groans of pleasure that emanated from the guest room.

Jamaal's and Lisa's eyes met. He smiled his handsome smile at her and said: "That could be us babe. Just say the word, Lisa."

Lisa felt really relaxed, having downed the double scotch that Nick had brought her. And as she looked at her would be lover, she was so sexually attracted to the young black man that she felt butterflies in her stomach and her abdomen was churning with desire for him. His mocha body was perfect, it would be so easy to let go as he had suggested. But, she wasn't a slut. What she had done with Marc was a fluke, and even though she wanted Jamaal, she mustered up enough resolve to say: "Jamaal, it would be so easy for me, but I can't. Because every time you would see me at the club, you'd hit on me, because you'd say 'she's easy, I can take her if I want.'. So Jamaal, sorry." With that, she leaned in toward him and gave him a kiss on his cheek, and then she got up and moved to the side of the spa. "I've got to use the little girl's room. I'll be back." Jamaal watched as Lisa's body emerged from the spa with its perfectly shaped and rounded breasts, firm with nipples hardened with excitement he thought. Her beautifully thin waist, and her fantastic ass made his black monster twitch with excitement. As she walked toward the bathroom, Jamaal quickly got up and went to the kitchen to mix another drink for Lisa. Perhaps she'd change her mind, he thought.

Meanwhile, Kristen was lying breathless on her back looking up at her handsome white lover with his absolutely huge love shaft buried deep inside of her drenched vagina. Kristen took in Nick's remarkably handsome face, with its dark stubble covering his finely chiseled features. He was resting on his elbows looking down into Kristen's eyes. He jostled his hips a little, causing his still very hard cock to move within his newly taken lover.

"Babe, what did you have for supper? Whatever it was, have more and see me tomorrow. You feel so fuckin good. That was one of the best fucks I have ever had. And babe, you're soooo tight! Your husband's dick must be the size of a needle! I love how your pussy is wrapped around my cock, squeezing it, holding onto it. Kristen, you feel freakin awesome!" Nick let himself down, moving his face to hers, pressing his lips into hers, tonguing her mouth and now wrapping his muscled arms around her. He felt her hands clasp his ass cheeks and pull him hard into her. He loved the feel of this woman, and he knew she loved the feel of his body on hers.

Nick and Kristen kissed and made out, and kissed and continued to make out while she ground her vagina onto his massive shaft. Jamaal's nine inch cock was no match for Nick's. Nick had to be a full foot, and his balls were huge as well. What's more, Nick felt much bigger than Jamaal, he was longer and much thicker, and for Kristen, he felt so much better. She knew that Nick was joking when he mentioned her husband's cock being like a needle. But the truth was that it was much shorter and certainly no where near as thick as Jamaal's or Nick's. And, getting fucked by Nick and Jamaal was just like picking a couple of studs out of the pages of GQ Magazine and getting fucked by them. These guys were that hot. Kristen didn't even feel guilty right now. She had always wanted to experience a really hot guy who was also hung like a horse, and now that she had, she felt nothing but excitement at the pleasure each of them had provided for her. For her part, Kristen wanted nothing more than to make each man feel that sex with her was also phenomenal. Thus, as they lay kissing and revving up for another climax, Kristen squeezed her young lover's thick white cock, and she pistoned her abdomen back and forth on his excited shaft.

Jamaal had pumped her full of gooey white cum, paving the way for Nick's larger cock to enter her and push even more deeply into her hungry pussy. Kristen felt her orgasm building and she was now clutching Nick's beautiful head as she kissed him passionately. She so wanted her young lover to cum at the same time she did. He hadn't cum as yet with her, and she so wanted to please him. As he pumped and she gyrated on his magnificent shaft, Kristen could feel Nick's body tighten, his breathing deepen, even with her own. She was about to climax, couldn't hold it for another second and at the instant she did, she felt her ripped lover's body go rigid and his massive cock pounded deep into her womb as it pumped its warm cum deep into his married lover.

They were both sweating, their bodies drenched with the dampness of intense love making. Now, Nick's shaft had surely swelled to more than a foot, and its thickness was pressing against the walls of Kristen's vagina. She had never felt to totally full, so totally awake sexually. And she knew at that moment that if either Nick or Jamaal ever, ever wanted her again that she would be there for them. But, she especially loved the feel of Nick, his tightly toned body with the very light covering of body hair. He was so fucking handsome she thought. And he felt so fucking good buried inside of her. Kristen's mind told her that after tonight, she might truly be pregnant, but not with her husband's child. But at the moment, she did not care.

As Jamaal returned to the spa, he saw that Lisa was not back in the water. He looked toward the hallway, and he saw her shadow on the carpet. Walking in that direction with the double scotch for her, he saw that Lisa was standing outside the doorway and watching the lovers who were oblivious to her presence. Lisa was unconsciously fingering herself as she watched the two beautiful lovers locked in sexual passion.

Quietly, Jamaal lifted Lisa's drink toward her and whispered: "I'm telling you Lisa, she's so fuckin hot and horny, it's unbelievable. She fucked me for an hour, took a short break, and now she's fucking Nick like she hasn't had it for weeks! And, he's bigger than I am.....not by a lot." Jamaal smiled and looked into Lisa's eyes. "Okay, by a lot! Want to join me in the spa?"

Lisa walked back to the spa as if in a trance. "I just can't believe that that is Kristen. Who would ever have thought? I mean, I just can't believe it. It's like she can't get enough." And then Lisa remembered fucking Marc the night before and the intense excitement that she felt with him. And just briefly, she wished he were there right then, because she wanted to be in bed with him again, to feel his rock hard, veined black cock probing her white pussy. With Marc, she reasoned that not only was the attraction physical and sexual, it was also emotional. And, simultaneous with her body's longing for his beautifully chiseled body, Lisa felt a pang of fear because she was not sure if she could resist the inner urge, the attraction she felt for him.

Jamaal's voice took her from her thoughts. "Lisa, I'm not sure what's going on with your friend, but I would guess that she's never, ever had truly satisfying sex. I mean think of it. You know when you've had a really satisfying sexual experience. You just instinctively know that you've had it and that it was great. But, Kristen, she's another story. She might love her husband, but babe, you saw her. She could not get enough of Nick. And, she was the same way with me. I think she's a highly sexual woman who's just never really reached that plateau where she's ever had truly satisfying sex, until tonight that is. I think we're going to be seeing a lot of her around here. Mark my words." And, Lisa knew that Jamaal was right. She walked back to the spa with him, feeling the excitement of watching her friend being totally satisfied by her experience with Nick. And Lisa knew at that moment, that she would have to have Marc again, because sex with him was like nothing she had ever had before. And her sex with Matt had always been good, but last night with Marc had been the best for her ever.

As Jamaal and Lisa settled back in the warm spa, she opted to sit across from him this time, hoping to remove just a bit of the temptation he posed to her. But, she found looking directly at Jamaal was just as bad as sitting next to him. He was so freaking handsome she thought. She sipped her very strong scotch, and instantly knew that if she finished it, she would surely pass out. So she determined to sip it. "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me? This drink would surely knock me out if I were to finish it. And believe me Jamaal, if I am going to have sex with a cutie like you, I definitely want to remember it." Lisa teased with a smile. At that moment, there was noise at the front entry, and in walked Marc, back from clubbing, and completely alone.

"Well, I see you've found your way into the comfort of the spa. But, where are my other two guests?" He asked, fully knowing what the answer would probably be.

Jamaal smiled, "They've found their way to the comfort of the guest room, but I can't seem to convince Lisa here that she'd definitely like the warmth of a bed to the warm water of this spa." He smiled in response to his trainer/mentor.

Lisa smiled at Jamaal and then spoke to Marc, "And, he's been whining about it for the last hour. I keep telling him that I am married." And her eyes looked directly into her black lover's as she said this. "I don't play around, as a rule. So now he's trying to get me drunk. By the way, where is everyone, too much for them? Did they all call it a night?"

"Actually, they did. Not a very resilient group. And, Jamaal, you need to realized that even though you are definitely the hottest stud at the gym, after Nick that is, you can't have every woman you want. You have to respect the fact that Lisa has certain standards, and it looks like you just don't qualify." He offered as he smiled toward Jamaal.

" Listen Lisa, I know that Kristen drove you tonight, and if it looks like she's going to be a while and you want to get home, I will drive you. And, I will make sure she gets home safely later, if she decides to leave. Usually, when a lady connects with Nick, they don't want to leave. I need to get some of what he has." He said with a broad smile. Then, "Remember, I told Matt I would make sure you got home safely tonight, and I am a man of my word."

Lisa was about to speak when Jamaal chimed in, "Dude, don't be talking to the lady about leaving, I was just starting to wear her down." He looked at Lisa hopefully as he said this.

"Jamaal, forget it, I told you, married....sorry. Actually, Marc I will take a ride home because based on Kristen's behavior tonight, it doesn't look like she'll be leaving anytime soon. I can get dressed now if that's okay and that way I won't keep you up any later."

With that, Lisa stood and climbed out of the spa, clearly disappointing Jamaal. "Sorry, Jamaal. But, I am definitely flattered that such a young stud would show some interest in an old lady like me."

"You might call yourself old Lisa, but that body of yours has definitely not caught up with your age clock. Lisa, you are so freakin hot!"

Marc smiled as he took in Lisa's nakedness. "He's right Lisa. And as a member of my gym, your body will stay that way." Lisa noted that Marc looked her up and down, and she felt her loins tingle with excitement for Marc. After toweling off, she dressed and returned to the spa area where she said her good byes to Jamaal.

"Maybe I'll see if Kristen wants me again. Nick doesn't usually last very long." Jamaal offered as he watched Marc and Lisa head for the door.

Once in the car, Lisa explained to Marc what had happened with Kristen, and how surprised she was at the whole night. Now in the car, Lisa felt a little less woozy from the scotch, but now she was feeling particularly horny as she sat next to Marc whose tightly fitting silk shirt hugged his upper body, accentuating his ripped muscles.

"You did very well to stave off the advances of Jamaal tonight. I know he can be very persistent. Were you tempted at all, Lisa? I mean, most women are very tempted by him."

"Marc, you said it yourself. I have standards. I am only tempted by a certain few." Lisa smiled and looked directly at Marc as he drove.

"That's good to hear Lisa. The same goes for me. Do you want to invite me in for a drink, I can make sure your place doesn't have any intruders before I leave you for the night, alone."

Lisa smiled. "You don't give up do you? But, yes you are invited in for a drink, before you leave me alone for the night."

Marc looked directly at Lisa for just a moment, and sensed a glimmer of hope. He knew she still wanted him, and would not have offered to let him in if she were not having some thoughts about him.

At Lisa's, one drink led to a second and then a third. They talked about Kristen, Nick and Jamaal, Lisa and Matt's townhouse, and about various people at the club. Finally, Marc played his card and hoped it worked. "Well Lisa, I guess I should get going, It's been great having a couple of extra minutes to spend with you tonight. But, I better get going before I have another drink and can't drive. I don't think I could control myself if I had to stay in your house alone with you tonight."

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers
12