Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
White Wife submits, her husband blackmailed.
4.5k words
4.23
134.1k
44
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

Matt was sick to his stomach when he got off the phone with Lisa Sunday morning. It was clear to him that she was with someone during the phone call. She was definitely not listening to what he had to say; she was clearly occupied with something else. And, Matt was ninety-nine percent positive that that something else was sex. Matt knew the sounds Lisa made when she was getting fucked. He knew the sounds of her satisfied moans as he fucked her, and he knew exactly what the deep breathing and whimpering coming from her mouth meant. And so, Matt knew for sure that while Lisa was talking with him on the phone, she was probably also getting fucked, and it didn't sound like a rape. In fact, it was very obvious that his wife was savoring every moment, was enjoying every movement.

It could only have been one person, Marc. And, in his mind, Matt could see Marc making Lisa take the call while he had his black cock planted deep inside her. He imagined Marc smiling, probably knowing that Matt would figure out what was going on, and who was responsible. And he imagined his beautiful wife and Marc naked together, and Lisa being used by that black asshole. And he hated Marc all the more for it. At the same time, he hated himself for being so careless, letting down his guard at the airport, letting Kate grab his ass, and then letting the kiss between them take place. He had been stupid, and got caught. And he hated himself for being stupid. But now, Marc had him tightly by the balls. If he didn't do what Marc asked, everything would be lost. He would lose Lisa, Kate, probably his job, his family would hate him, Lisa's husband would come after him, and he would have to move out, since Lisa's family's money had bought their house. Yes, Marc had him good, and the black bastard knew it.

Ever since that call on Sunday morning, Matt had been thinking about how much he really loved Lisa and how awful losing her would be. Kate was nothing but good sex for Matt, but he didn't love her, and he knew that she only used him for sex as well. And as he thought of how awful losing Lisa would be, he knew that he had only himself to blame for all of it. He hated himself for screwing up his marriage, knowing that Lisa was really the only real love he had ever had. And he was terrified at the thought of losing her. For now, he resolved that he would do what he had to do to keep Marc quiet, at least until he had time to think about how to deal with this. But since that call on Sunday morning, Matt had spent the next twenty four hours with his heart aching, his head splitting, and his anger at Marc boiling.

Thoughts of Lisa and Marc fucking together consumed Matt. His mind conjured up vivid images of the two of them naked, exploring one another, of Lisa servicing his black cock, submitting herself to him, letting him use her body as he wished. And Matt was tortured by the thought that maybe Lisa felt more satisfied by her new black lover than she had felt with him, her husband of five years. Matt felt sick as he remembered that he had been the one who had taken Lisa's cherry eight years ago. And he knew that she had never had sex with anyone but him, until now. And now, he was sure Marc was using Lisa's body for his own sexual satisfaction, not really loving her, but loving the fact that he could fuck Matt's wife and be in his face about it. Kate had noticed that Matt was distracted, and asked him what was wrong. But she got nothing from him. He had not spent the night with her on Sunday, and she was pissed, but also wondered what was going on with him. On Monday, he continued to seem really upset about something, but try as she might, she could not get him to talk. In her mind, she knew that it had to have something to do with Lisa, but she was not sure what.

When Matt's cell phone rang, he didn't realize that it was Marc's number. "Hey Matty boy. How's things in London? How's Katie doing? Don't stretch her all out on me, I want her to be nice and tight. Oops! I just remembered that I heard that your dick is actually pretty average, so I guess I don't have to worry about you stretching anyone out. And, don't ask me where I heard that, cuz I just can't seem to recall." Marc was smiling as he punished his lover's husband who had been so rude to him only days earlier.

"You're fucking her aren't you? You're fucking my wife, you bastard. I know you were with her when I talked to her on Sunday morning, and you made her take the call because you got off on fucking her while she talked to me. What's wrong with you? Do you get off better when you humiliate a guy that way? We both know you've got me by the balls, but why humiliate me? Why take my wife and rub my face in it? Just for the record, Marc, I love Lisa, and I don't want to lose her. And, I'll do whatever I have to in order to keep her. So don't think she's gonna be part of your little collection of white guys' wives who you fuck over just cuz you hate whites.

"Well, well, well Matty! You sound really pissed! First off, I need to tell you one thing. I have never fucked your wife. Never! Okay? But, since you seem to have figured out the fact that Lisa's tastes have changed, and she now finds that black guys aren't so bad after all, I'll just say that Lisa and I have made love, not fucked. In fact, we've made love repeatedly over the last few days. At first, she felt pretty guilty and wanted to stop. But then, I guess she just couldn't help herself and now it seems like she's after my black baby maker whenever she can get it. So, I guess you could say we've made love pretty much constantly, except for when she's at work, or when I'm at work. She's kind of moved in for the week while you're away.

And Matt, I've got to tell you, I've had sex with a lot of women, and I'm not bragging about that, but honestly your wife's body is just incredible, the best. And, her pussy is so freakin tight! Dude, I cannot imagine that Kate is better than Lisa. But Matt, don't worry a bit. I haven't said a word about Kate to her. So Lisa actually feels guilty about the fact that she's being unfaithful to you because she thinks you're totally faithful to her. Sounds pretty twisted, doesn't it? Anyway, this is the deal, once I connect with Kate, I'll put Lisa off. I mean, she'll probably still want my black cock, but if I like Kate, I'll cut you some slack and let you try to win your wife's body back. But, something tells me that Lisa may not really have as much interest in your needle dick any more, now that she's had the real deal, if you get my meaning. "

"I can't believe you're fucking telling me that you're screwing my wife, that she's moved in with you for the week." Matt's head was ready to explode. His stomach was wrenched and twisted, and he felt a huge lump in his throat. "You bastard! I can't fucking believe this. I love her! You're just using her and rubbing it in my face. You can have Kate, but I want you to leave Lisa alone. I don't want you touching my wife. Do you hear me?"

"Matty, calm yourself before you piss me off again, and you totally screw yourself. This is the deal. You get Lisa when you get back. Until then, she's a big girl who knows what she wants. If she wants my black cock in her tight white cunt, who am I to deny her? You'd be surprised by how much she seems to want it. It's like the girl is a nympho. By the way, just so you know, I took her ass cherry. She told me you never did it. I can't believe you never fucked her ass dude. What's wrong with you white boys? It hurt her at first, but now she loves it! So fucking tight Matt! Have you fucked Kate up the ass?"

Matt's head was splitting with rage. His breathing was heavy, his heart was pounding and he could feel the anger and hatred for Marc actually pulsing in his body. The fact that this bastard talked so matter of factly about fucking his wife and taking her ass was killing him.

"What do you fucking want from me Marc? Why did you call me? When I get back there, you'll never see or touch Lisa again. But what do you want from me now? I can't listen to anymore of this shit from you."

"Okay Matt. This is the thing, I have this friend who lives here in my complex, and he's done some favors for me around my townhouse. He won't take any money, just a nice guy and he says I don't owe him anything. Anyway, what I want to do is show him my appreciation. And, that's where you can help me. I won't say anything to Lisa or to Kate's hubby, and I won't send your pics to your accounting office if you help me out here. And, I also won't ask you for anything else at all. You've got my word on it.

"Go on. Just tell me what you want me to do." Matt said, and was thinking about all of the damage Marc could do, after hearing him refer to Kate's husband, the office, not to mention Lisa.

"Well, what I want you to do is to join me for drinks with Lisa on Saturday night. My friend James will be there. He's black too, by the way. We'll probably move with our drinks into the spa, and we'll all be naked." At that point, Matt started to say something, but Marc cut him off. "Now, before you even think of going ballistic on me, just remember you've already tested my patience once. Fuck with me again and I tell Lisa everything today, and your life will be totally fucked in two days when you return. So I am warning you to shut your pathetic mouth and listen without saying a word.

We'll all get naked and jump into the hot tub. I will sit next to Lisa, and you will sit next to James. Trust me, he will like that. He's not going to be interested in Lisa. You're the one who will get his attention. He especially likes good looking white studs like yourself who have kept themselves in good shape. Don't worry about your tiny white dick. He'll overlook that since you've kept yourself pretty well buffed out. While you're sitting next to him, I want you to reach over and grasp his cock and give it a good stroking. Trust me, it will be hard, or it will harden right in your hand. I've seen his cock before when he's been over here and been in the spa. It's huge, gotta be a full foot when hard, and it's very thick and very black. No one will be able to see what you're doing, since the jets will keep the water bubbling pretty well. If he likes you, he'll suggest that you accompany him over to his place to check out his new home gym. You'll say 'sure", and go with him. All you need to do is to keep James happy for a couple of hours.

Just so we're clear, he's a pretty big guy all around as you'll see. He's about 6'4", really ripped, huge package, a woman's dream who happens to have a thing for men, especially white men, as I mentioned. You're going to be his toy for a couple of hours, that's all. As his toy, you will let him play with you in any way he wants, and you will act like you like it. Who knows, Matty, maybe you will end up liking getting a huge black dick up your ass.

While you're over there, Lisa and I will have our last couple of hours of personal time together. Just so you know, I will be making love to her for the last time. I won't bother her again. She'll be all yours once again. But trust me Matty, you'll have to work hard to keep her in line. Something tells me that if she doesn't have my black cock to play with, she'll find a replacement. And with looks like hers, there will be plenty of black studs lining up to help satisfy her needs. I'm afraid I've turned little Lisa into a real slut Matt. She doesn't know it yet, but you just watch.

Any questions, Matt?"

"You're serious, aren't you? You actually want me to be a sex toy for your gay black friend? Tell me you're just fucking with me Marc. Please don't do this to me, dude. Please. I can't do this. Please, I'll do anything but I can't let a guy fuck me. I'm not a fag. I can't do stuff with a guy. Please, Marc."

"Matt, let me know now. Is this a go, or do I get to work letting everyone know about you and Kate?"

Matt's head was spinning. This bastard was fucking his wife and now, to add to that humiliation, he was blackmailing him into letting some gay black dude play with his body for a couple of hours. His stomach was churning, and he felt nauseous. But he knew he had no choice. He whimpered, "Yeah, it's a go."

"I thought it would be. See you in a couple of days, stud. Oh, by the way, if James decides to have some friends over while you're there, you should know that James learned when he was growing up that's it's polite to share your toys with your friends." Matt could hear Marc laughing as he hung up.

For his part, Matt felt the humiliation creeping up his neck in hot waves. The thought of being used by a huge black man, of being his white sex toy to humiliate and degrade was almost too much for him. But, he reasoned in his mind that if it meant that he could have a shot at making things alright with Lisa, then it was worth it.

Lisa had shared Marc's bed with him, and everything else for three nights. She had spent some time each afternoon at her own place, and no one seemed to have any idea at all that she was not at home during the evenings. At first, she had felt tremendous guilt and fear over the whole thing, being unfaithful, sneaking around with Marc to restaurants and out to a movie. But now, after three days, Lisa also knew that sex with Marc was so totally satisfying, that she felt it was worth the risk.

He made love to her in a way that Matt never had. He brought her from one orgasm to another. And this he usually did first with his wonderfully skilled tongue and then he chased it with his massive black shaft. She especially liked it when he was on top of her and used his elbows to prop his upper body up at an angle from hers as he deep fucked her and stared into her eyes without saying a word.

His huge cock filled and stretched her, and she loved taking in his ripped black body as he slowly pivoted into and out of her vagina with his thickly veined baby maker. Lisa knew that most of the women at the health club would give anything at all to be in her place. They all talked about Marc, and how hot it would be to spend a night in bed with him. And she knew first hand that everything they imagined about Marc was true. Sex with him was absolutely all that the women imagined it would be.

As she drove from from her and Matt's place yet again to her black lover's on that Wednesday afternoon, Lisa found herself getting wet as she daydreamed about her lover. Other than the one threat of exposing their love making to Matt and her family using their secretly filmed first love making session, Marc had been perfectly calm and kind and understanding of Lisa. He had given her the chance to leave, and he said he would not expose her, but she was so ramped up with desire, she opted to stay. But in the back of her mind was the fear that he could always use the video of them.

Still, Lisa knew that in only a few short days she was in many ways a new woman. She now knew absolutely that she looked forward to having Marc satisfy her every evening for hours. She loved his looks, his body, his face, the feel of his muscled frame on top of her. She especially loved servicing his throbbing black cock. She loved the look of it when it glistened with her saliva on it. She loved the very thick and round mushroom head, and the feel of that head as it parted the lips of her vagina. Feeling his thick and stiff shaft ever so slowly move deep into her was just thrilling for her. And, Lisa knew that without Marc, love making would be very dull and routine for her.

She arrived at Marc's just as he was on his way out the door. "Where are you headed honey?" Lisa asked Marc, as she nearly walked into him.

"He smiled, put his arms around her allowing anyone in the complex within view to see the ripped black stud embracing the beautiful sandy haired white woman. He kissed her deeply and passionately, holding the kiss for nearly a minute. "Babe, I am just going over to James' for a couple of minutes. I have figured out a way to pay him back for all the stuff he's done for me. I'll be back in about ten minutes."

"Okay hon, I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom." Lisa smiled her beautiful smile at her lover and winked at him.

"Actually, why don't you stay dressed and we can grab a drink and a sandwich somewhere. Babe, once I get naked with you tonight, I don't want to have to interrupt things with having to eat." He smiled his handsome smile at Lisa, and kissed her softly on her cheek. She felt her loins awash with desire for him.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Lisa went inside and put her things on a side table by the door. It was almost like a second home for her, Marc's place. She stared into his bedroom, and noted the king size bed and thought of all of the love making that she had enjoyed in there with her handsome black lover. How her life had changed. While she still loved Matt, she knew that she loved sex with Marc as much.

In the background, Lisa could hear talking, some type of noise. It was coming from the office area next to the guest bedroom. Lisa walked in that direction and knew that what she was hearing was coming from the computer speakers. It almost sounded like a sex movie of some sort, sounded like a woman about to orgasm. Lisa wondered what Marc would be watching something like that for on the computer. As she entered the room, indeed the computer screen was filled with the video of a beautiful woman, a beautiful white woman who was being fucked wildly by an incredibly ripped young black man. The images were clear and the fucking certainly seemed real, not like staged porn.

Lisa took a seat in front of the computer screen, and looked carefully at the images of the stunningly beautiful interracial couple fucking. The young woman's body was beautiful, creamy white, beautifully shaped, and proportioned. The young black man possessed a remarkably toned and defined body and the tool he was packing was huge, thick and long. Neither of their faces was in view, but the camera was slowly scanning up the body of the ripped young man, about to reveal his face.

Lisa's mouth dropped when she realized that it was indeed Jamaal. Here was an incredibly hot video of Jamaal in action with some really beautiful white woman. Lisa noted how hot Jamaal's body looked as he fucked this woman. The noises coming from the woman certainly indicated that she was loving it. The camera captured Jamaal's tightly defined body pumping back and forth, plunging his massive tool into his white lover.

Now as the camera scanned up the woman's body, her beautifully full breasts came more clearly into view. Her soft blond hair, and to Lisa's horror, her face. It was Kristen on this video, being fucked by Jamaal. She was moaning like crazy, now begging him to fuck her harder. She screamed out and her body twitched as it reached orgasm. Jamaal's black hands softly squeezed his white lover's breasts as she orgasmed and he shot his baby seed into her at the same time. The picture faded back some and a website name appeared across the pictures. Clearly, Kristen and Jamaal's pictures were part of a pornographic website. Lisa's head spun in horror. She blinked her eyes in disbelief. The video moved into a group of stills, and there amongst the stills were pictures of Kristen kissing Jamaal, sucking his cock, on all fours getting fucked, and lying naked with her black lover. There were more, but Lisa looked away in horror. She knew instantly what was going on. Just as Marc had taped her sex with him secretly, so too had he done it to Kristen and Jamaal. What's more, he apparently had his own pay porn site, and whether Kristen knew it or not, her pictures were up for sale for anyone interested in paying.

Lisa clicked on several of the stills, and she looked at her friend's body as it was in various states of servicing the young black stud, Jamaal.

"Like them?" Marc's voice from behind Lisa startled her. I posted them this morning. Your friend Kristen has been quite the star all day long. Her pics are bringing in a mini bonanza for me. I hope her husband doesn't look at these sites, cuz if he does she's really fucked. But, you've got to admit Lisa, it's better than porn, because Kristen and Jamaal are really doing it and enjoying it. So, it doesn't have the artificial quality of porn."

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers
12