Goblin Under The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy yells, "Jack! Jack! Help!" She screams piercingly loud, feeling the semen seeping from her cunt and sticking to her face, arms, and legs. Jack jolts awake from his nightmare and clumsily gets to his feet, alarmed. The goblin scrambles under the bed, nudging Ginsburg aside, and moving into the shadows against the wall, as a line of semen trails behind it.

Jack stumbles down the hallway, shaking himself awake. "Cindy!" he yells, groping his way along the wall. Cindy screams again, curled into a ball against the headboard. Jack staggers into the bedroom and switches on the bedroom light. He sees his wife pressed against the headboard, her eyes wide with fear, and shiny globs of yellow fluid dripping from her hair. The goblin disappears into the shadows under the bed as light floods the bedroom.

"What the hell!" Jack yells, as he stands dumbfounded, remembering his nightmare, seeing Cindy making love to a man in their bedroom as he watched from the window, locked outside of the room.

"There was a monster in here. It's under the bed," she stutters. Jack looks at her body twisted against the headboard, her bare legs bent tight to her chest, and sees more yellow globs stuck to her legs and on the bed sheets. He slowly moves into the room.

"What?" he asks, "What the hell are you yelling about?"

"It's under the bed. It was in here. It was..." she says and presses her hands to her face as tears start to drip from her eyes. She feels the sticky fluid on her face and pulls her hands back in disgust.

Jack approaches the bed and kneels down on the ground. He lifts the skirting along the bottom of the bed and peers under the bed. He sees Ginsburg lying on the floor, bent between his legs, licking his penis. The goblin peers at him from the shadows, invisible, a clawed hand wrapped around its mouth as it holds back the laughter. He looks around more, looking for anything else, but only sees small drips of the yellow liquid leading under the bed to the dog. He stands back up and looks down at the bed. More drops of the thick yellow liquid are scattered on the bed. He moves to the foot of the bed and looks up at his wife. With her legs pressed tightly against her as she cries, he looks at her wide, wet, freshly fucked cunt, and sees the liquid seeping down to the sheets.

"What the fuck did you do?" he yells. She stares back at him, shocked.

"It's under the bed. The thing is under the bed!" she screams.

"The only thing under the bed is Ginsburg!" he yells back.

"Ginsburg?" she yells back. She drops her head over the side of the bed, lifts the bed skirt, and looks under the bed. All she sees is Ginsburg, his back to her, looking like he's cleaning his genitalia. She twists her head around looking for anything but sees nothing else. She sits back up.

Jack is hovering over her, angry, his hands crosses at his chest. "You fucked the dog?" he spits at her.

"No. I..." she stumbles. She remembers the monster, with its long ears and long nose, the feel of the fur against her thighs, and its penis with the large knob. "No, I couldn't..." she starts, looking down at the bed.

"I can't believe I leave to take care of Danny and you fuck the dog!" Jack yells loudly, the anger from the dream now combined with the thought of his wife fucking their new dog. He's enraged. He's disgusted. How could he ever touch her again? The goblin recedes from this world before its croaking laughter can break from its mouth.

Danny lies in his bed, curled into a ball on his side, his thumb stuck in his mouth. His parents are fighting and fighting louder than before. He's frightened as his dad yells and his mom cries. He hears his name in the stream of obscenities. He wishes they would stop. He pushes his hands against his ears, trying to drive the screams away, wishing he could get away, get far away and not be afraid.

12