God has a Plan for us All Ch. 02

Story Info
A question and an outburst.
3.2k words
4.42
12.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting beautifully across Kodiak Island. The clouds rested upon the horizon, the sun seemed to draw them across the water into a pink and orange seduced eternity. Light reflected off the water and stretched toward the shore, illuminating the countless pebbles amongst the sand.

Will leaned against a whitened, weather beaten log that rested only a stone throw away from the growing tide. Rayne was resting between his legs, her back against his chest, staring at the Island across from them and the brilliantly lit waters. However, Will was not looking at the scene before them, the majestic sunset or the shimmering waves; he was looking at something far more beautiful. Rayne.

It was Valentine's Day and their beach was empty. Will chose this spot because it was special to them. He didn't want to take her to an overcrowded and overpriced restaurant only have the perfect cookie-cutter Valentine's Day date.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, resting his chin on her right shoulder so their cheeks could be flush with one another and provide a respite against the nippy air. She took his hand in her own and brought the clutched union into the sleeve of her white college sweatshirt. Her cheek felt impossibly soft against his skin, as soft as it had four years ago when they had first made love, when both of their lives were changed forever.

...Or what Will hoped would be forever. He fingered the outline of a circle through his jean pocket. Out of the corner of his eyes, he looked at her; he saw the determination in her eyes, the passion he saw years ago.

"You are so beautiful Rayne." He whispered in her ear, the warm breathe tingling her ear. She smiled and cocked her head so she could kiss him lightly on the lips. She was quiet, she usually was when they were intimate together. It seemed to Will she never got used to the idea of someone being fully and unconditionally in love with her. Words at times like this failed her, where Will was so eloquent, she had to show through loving touches. A simple look from him or even the quickest of touches would steal all of her communication, almost as if she was under a spell. But this powerful sorceress was love.

Will took her left hand in his own and with his free hand, he reached into his jean's pocket. He rested his head on her right shoulder, murmuring into her ear, "Rayne, I love you. You are it for me. You are who I want to be with and love forever, through thick and thin. From now until the end of time, when I wake up, I want you to be next to me. I want you to be by my side when life is as terrifying as it is when I am away from you, when it's so beautiful that the only thing I can compare it to is your smile. I want to be with you Rayne, it's simple." Will slipped the ring on, simple but elegant with a silver band and a little diamond, and kissed her hand, "Will you marry me?"

Rayne shuffled around until she was straddling his lap and threw herself around his chest, embracing him with surprising strength. Her hands clapped either of his cheeks and she kissed him. And then again.

And again.

"Yes! Of course Will, I love you." She ran her hands through his hair as she kissed him fiercely, only breaking off for air.

Will could only feel overwhelming joy. He felt like he cradled his soul mate in his arms and now there was nothing to stop their love, ever.

***

The newly engaged couple could only smile and giggle together on the ride home. They both peered at each other through the corners of there eyes, and then smiled like mischievous juveniles. This was only broken up by quick bouts of kissing, which ended when Will almost halved the car around a tree, which led Rayne into a laugh attack while her fiancé cursed and squeezed his fingers white around the steering wheel.

Rayne's assault began even before the car was turned off in front of their apartment. As Will set the emergency brake, she took his face between her hands and shoved her tongue down his throat, starting a fiery dance in their mouths. He quickly ran out of the car into the rain to the passenger door, flinging it open before swinging his fiancé into arms.

Rayne giggled as her love scooped her out of the car and kissed his neck before nuzzling her head into the pit of his shoulder. Will carried her into the foyer of their new apartment, closing the door behind him with his foot. He let her down gently on the tile, shrouded in the faded light of the rainy evening, caressing her cheeks with one hand while running the other up and down her leg with his lips never leaving her face. Rayne dug her finger nails into his back and began to pull at his clothing.

Will ended up in front of her, pressing Rayne against the wall as she removed his sweater and pulled off his shirt. She began to kiss at the top of his chest, letting the coarse hairs tickle her lip as her left a thin trail of her saliva down his abdomen. All the while, Rayne stared seductively into his eyes, making sure to catch his eyes after each peck and kiss. Her hands cupped his butt and then traced the outline of his waist until finally she reached his pelvis. Her touch then became more deliberate, slow, over the thick fabric of his jeans. She ran her fingers down his inner thighs, sending shockwaves through Will that seemed to run through to tip of his manhood. He wasn't holding still though, he couldn't have... he had to see her. All of her.

Between her ministrations on his body, he removed her sweater and blouse, leaving her only in a black bra that cupped her medium sized breasts. No matter how many times he had made love with her, he still felt an innocent tingle in his fingers every time he touched them. For some reason, he wasn't quite sure why, he felt almost naughty or even virginal as he caressed, rubbed or mauled her. Now, he felt the same tingle as he reached down and cupped her breasts through her lacy bra as her slender fingers undid his jeans and tempted him as she pulled down the zipper slowly.

"Oh Rayne... you can't do this to me..." he moaned and she smiled, knowing she had him just where she wanted him. She pulled down his jeans inch by inch, second by tantalizing second. The bulge in his boxers was undeniable and she took a second to kiss where the tip popped slightly out through the fly. He groaned and instinctively moved to pull her head down further, but her hand smoothly battered his away. She pulled his jeans down to his ankles and he stepped out of them as she bit the bottom of his boxers. She ran her hand up and down his thigh as she pulled down his last garment with her mouth. Her chin grazed the hairs on his leg and in response he ran his fingers through her hair, down her cheek and turned his hand over so the back of his knuckles glided over the tops of her breasts.

As soon as the boxers were at his ankles, she kissed her way up his leg, but found she couldn't contain her lust anymore. She only kissed her way up to his knee when suddenly, near violently, swallowed the whole of his shaft, which wasn't hard to do.

A swift groan from Will reflected his surprise and the delayed pleasure at her touch. Her hands wrapped around his ass cheeks as he preformed one of her favorite tricks on him. Her soft fingers dug into flesh of his butt, sending a chilling pain up and down his back only remedied by the forcefulness of her swallowing all of him to the pelvic bone; it was the prefect mixture of pain and pleasure. It was all to much for Will as her tongue swathed the tip of his shaft in a lustful fury.

"Oh God Rayne... I'm sorry!" He apologized in an agonizing grunt as he lifted her up and put her back against the wall, lifting her right leg and holding her knee in the crook of his right arm. She laughed and grabbed his penis, rubbing the head for just one second before leading it to her drenched, precious petal-like lips.

He groaned, "You think it's funny? Torturing me like that?"

She smiled and enthusiastically nodded, "Mhm."

"Oh you are gonna get it!" He grunted like a crazed madman, thrusting himself quickly into her warmth, her petaled-womanhood breached. She cried out into his mouth, but the slight pain that rippled through her body was numbed by the overwhelming ecstasy that rushed her body like a heavenly energy.

With his right hand, Will cupped her knee and with his other he cupped her soft, ample butt, using it as a hand hold to drive himself wildly into her velvety sheath.

"That's it! Fuck me Will! Fuck me like you have never fucked me before!" He had hardly ever heard her use that kind of language out of her sweet, loving mouth, but the change drove him insane. His right hand wrapped around under her leg and cupped the top of her thigh, using the leverage to pump himself as deeply as he could inside of her. Their lips rested in an excited state of limbo a mere inch from each other, breathing heavily and sharing winces and moans. Finally Will took her upper lip between his own and bit down on it slightly, eliciting a gutter moan from her that made his girth swell.

Rayne loved this, getting slammed against the wall. It felt barbaric, a deviance from their normal sex life. Not that she was complaining about Will, but sometimes it seemed he cared about her too much... if that made any sense at all. He was always so focused on worshipping her body, insuring the orgasmic cries of the evening always came from her first. Sometimes, she wished he would stop being so damned caring and treat her like a woman, not a porcelain doll. How much she loved him!

She loved the feeling of his cock furiously rubbing against her clitoris, his six inch height advantage and the natural upward curve of his penis provided that orgasmic friction. She watched as his eyes were clenched shut, his lips mouthing inaudible nothings into the air. Her teeth bit around his neck, sucking in the skin and flicking it with her tongue. Fingers roughly cupped her butt, Will using the sweet flesh as leverage to pummel quickly into her. Suddenly, they were moving, Will's arms wrapped about her back, his manhood still enveloped in her warmth. He was walking with her, and she tightly hugged his neck, bobbing slightly up and down on his shaft.

Rayne moaned with each step, each vibration that wiggled its way up his legs into her most precious of treasures. Peering over his shoulder, nibbling on the flesh that came naturally to her mouth, she watched as he walked them into the bedroom.

Will set her down gently, though not without thrusts into her as he did so. She sprawled out on the bed, spread eagled as he joined her, quickly climbing on top of her. They stared at each other for a precious, heart-wrenching second, then covered each other's faces with the wet tongue and warm lips.

"I love you so much Rayne-"

"Shhh." Rayne silenced him, briefly touching her lips to his before taking hold of his head and directing it toward her neck. She loved being bit, the slight pain added to the ecstasy. His hot lips burned her cool skin, causing her to flinch and fidget with each new bite. The very core of her body began to burn, her hips bucked upward, trying to shove every inch of him into her.

"Deeper sweetie! I want more of you!" She cried out, barely aware of her own words. Will tried, pushing himself as far as he could, until both their pelvic bones mashed together and their hairs tangled in their love-making. His hands gripped the top of her shoulders, pulling her down, father... farther.

She grunted, her legs in spasms, "Oh God...! You are too small!"

Time stopped. Suddenly, there was a pause, and then a tormenting silence as a tear dropped from Will's eye onto Rayne's cheek. Her features, her emerald green eyes that were blooming quickly from the realization of her lust induced words, became blurred to him as his eyes welled. They both held still, his hands upon her shoulders, her fingers entwined behind his neck. Rayne frantically thought to try and find a way to take away the words she had said, to reach out and take them back... she never meant it.

Will couldn't. He just couldn't look at her. In shame he pulled away as she pulled on his neck to kiss him. He ripped away from her, hot tears streaming down his cheek. He had to go...somewhere. Quickly he stumbled into the bathroom, lightly closing the door behind him. Will refused to turn on the light, he couldn't bear to look at himself in the mirror. He was nothing in his own eyes.

He stepped into the hot water, pulling with all the force he could the curtain shut. He leaned against the wall, his head pounding into the tile. He had an intense urge to masturbate, having not orgasmed at all, but as soon as his fingers closed around his softening shaft, he pulled away in shame. It was worthless, he decided. He could never make Rayne, the love of his life, happy. He was worthless.

A smooth cheek rested on his back. Soft lips planted a kiss on his neck as hands slid along his sides and came to a rest on his stomach. Words weren't needed. Their unspoken silence spoke for itself, unsaid expressions meant so much more than trivial words. Warmth rushed upon his back, making Will gasp. She always took his breath away.

Rayne didn't have any words to say. What could she say? She couldn't, and wouldn't, hurt him, the love of her life anymore that she just had. She had to show she loved, that she wanted to be with him forever and to be without his comforting, loving presence would mean death for her. When she saw the look of anguish on his face, the furrowing of his brow and the welling in his eyes, she felt her soul was being dashed upon rocks. She couldn't bear it, her lips pressed on his back, and her hands grasped the front of his body trying to pull him flush against her. She spun him around slowly, her eyes large with innocence, locked his eyes with a soft gaze. Slowly his arms wrapped around her in a soft embrace, while she squeezed her love, never wanting to let go. Rayne kissed the base of his neck once, letting her lips linger longer than needed, knowing he loved the feeling of her breath on his skin. "I love you Will. That's all you need to know. When I said I would marry you, I meant it." Her small, pale foot caressed the top of his large foot. "I am never going to leave you, not now, not ever. I want to have your child, I want to know that I birthed your baby. I want to be there when she first says your name, Will, and I want to grow old with you. So old that, even now as impossible as it sounds, I will need to buy Viagra to help you get it up. I want to be with you, now and forever."

She searched his eyes, his face for a sign.

He smiled, "So long as I'm with you, I'll never need Viagra." Will pushed a few tendrils of her soaked hair behind her ears and lightly ran his fingers over her neck, pulling her close to kiss her. Her soft, hardly visible lips parted as Will cupped her barely recognizable face. In the dark, he felt her warm cheeks, his thumbs caressing the smooth skin just beneath her eyes. Their tongues danced the fiery dance; sharing, taking, giving into their lust as the hot water pounded on them in rhythmic beats that soothed Will. Rayne couldn't feel the water upon her skin, being so enthralled in the feel and the taste of him. The world froze for her when she was this close to him.

She felt a sudden pang of guilt as she remembered he had still not had an orgasm. Her fingers found their way down his stomach, brushing his pubic hair, until the tips of her slender digits traced the head of his penis.

She feinted surprise and gasped, "What's this?!" Over the sound of the falling water, her voice was barely audible.

Rayne took it all in her hand, firmly squeezing the soft shaft while her other hand massaged his balls. "Oh... it seems to be growing..."

***

They made love twice more that night before settling in for the night, spooning tightly under warm blankets. Will held her close, both of his arms wrapped about her chest. His face rested amongst her hair, still damp and smelling like vanilla.

He kissed her bare shoulder, lingering over the skin, "I love you forever."

She rubbed her back against his chest, her butt against his manhood and she turned her head so their lips shared the same air. "And forever, it shall be."

Then they were quiet for awhile, enjoying the silence and each other's company.

Her question didn't register when she first said it.

"Truth or dare?" She whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Truth or dare?"

"...Dare..." He wanted to know where this was going.

"Kiss me."

He did, lightly pressing his lips on hers. He was tired. "You know, for a creative writing major, you sure aren't very creative."

Rayne bit his lip and smiled. "Oh hold your tongue."

"Didn't you just dare me to kiss you?"

She smiled again. "Truth or dare?"

He sighed, pretending to be annoyed with her little games. But in truth he loved them. It kept him on his toes, he never knew what to expect from her...like tonight. He held back a tear and nuzzled her warm cheek with his nose.

"Truth."

She pretended to think about it for a moment, her eyes fluttering to look at the ceiling. Then she looked him in the eye, "Do you want children?"

"Yes." He answered immediately.

"How many?"

"Well, many one for cleaning, one for cooking, one for-" He smiled and recoiled as she punched his arm.

"You watch your tongue mister! You can't talk about my children like that!" She smiled, her eyes electrified.

"You just seem to be all about my tongue tonight, don't you?" Will probed her ear with his tongue and nibbled at her soft, warm earlobe making her giggle in her sweet, soft voice. He continued after a moment, "I'm not sure. Maybe one? Two tops? Would my beautiful fiancé like that?"

Fiancé.

Rayne liked the sound of that. "I would like that," she whispered, smiling once more before shutting her eyes.

To be continued...Thanks for reading ~ BSR