God Save The Devil Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Arushi could sense an opening for her to explore further. She wanted to save her sister from facing this ordeal and her family too. It had been a while since they were facing the hardships. The only leverage she had over these guys was her body and she planned to let them use her body to spill until they spilled out the name of their so called boss. She was not sure how successful she would be but she had to give it a try.

Arnab, Manoj and Ayub had put their pants on and were waiting for Arushi to wear her cloths.

Arushi: "Arnab Sir, is there any water with which I can wash my panties?"

Arnab: "Why do you want to wash your panties?"

Arushi (shamefully): "Sir, my panties are soggy. I am feeling uncomfortable wearing them."

Manoj and Ayub got hard hearing this. Arnab too was on the way. Arushi could see the response.

Arushi: "Let it be Sir, I will manage."

Arushi faced the other way and undid her panties. Her ass was towards them. She was certain that neither of the guys would be able to resist her. She reversed her panties and started to wear them.

Arnab: "What do you have in mind Arushi?"

Arnab was a smart guy himself and he could sense that they were being taken for a ride by this young cunt. He was too experienced to be taken for a ride, so easily. Manoj and Ayub felt so naive hearing them talk.

Arushi: "I want to meet your boss, face to face."

Arnab look at the camera in his office. Arushi went absolutely red to know that the whole thing had been watched.

I could see that something was wrong at Arnab's end. I rung him and heard him out. I told him that I will send him a sms which he is supposed to make her read it.

I sent a text message "I will meet you tomorrow at your home. Your sister too should be there throughout the meeting. I know you want to protect your sister but it will only happen if you become a bisexual."

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers