God Save The Devil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

I laughed at his helplessness. I was possessed by Devil. I told Sanand what I was going to do next. Sanand felt creepy listening to my idea but even he did not have any option. Besides he had nothing to lose as well.

Me: "Ajay, I know you must be feeling like the most worthless thing alive. I know the exact feeling. I have gone through it many times when you played your games with me. In my personal opinion, you should not have used Debjani to avenge me. It will cost you dear indeed."

Sanand: "I think I am ready to deliver what you asked me Raj. Just tell me when you want it."

Me: "Sanand, beauty is to be enjoyed in totality. No one is in a hurry, I believe."

Ajay could not bear to see what Sanand was doing to Debjani. His eyes were grounded all the time.

Me: "Ajay, I know you must be feeling like committing suicide. I cannot stop you from doing so but I can warn you of the dire consequences thereafter. I will personally ensure that every single female member of your family is put in the cheapest brothel and become the most infected bitches too."

Now the language I used, shocked me as well. The ring to my tone apparently made Ajay shiver to his core. I could sense it in his eyes. I felt for him but.....

Sanand, in the mean time, was enjoying Debjani nicely. He was committing the same mistake once again. He was being recorded. I turned my attention to the other lady present, Shyamali.

Me: "Shyamali, so you once again come to a meeting where you are not required. Why?"

Shyamali was nervous and her answer came as a stutter.

Shyamali: "Ajay and Debjani told me to come along."

Me: "I know why they brought you along with them. I want to hear what they told you. The exact words please."

I could see blood draining from Ajay and Debjani's face. Shyamali too was looking nervous.

Shyamali (after much gap): "They told me that you have a soft corner for me. My presence would be a diversion for you and it would help them."

Me: "Hmmmmm. Debjani, what makes you think that I have a soft corner for your mother?"

Debjani: "The only times you had been soft on our family was when mother was around."

Me: "Debjani, that is a nice observation and a right one as well."

I felt as if Shyamali was blushing hearing that I had a soft corner for her.

Me: "Debjani, can you answer me why I have a soft corner for your mother?"

Ajay was trying to absorb the new discussion.

Debjani (in a very detached way): "It has to be her skin obviously. You had been after our family. My sister and I have already been fucked. The only person left is my mother. If you were a gay, you would have even fucked my dad."

I just laughed and showed her the picture (on my mobile) which showed a beer bottle in Ajay's ass. Debjani was shocked. She caught me by my collar and cursed me. Sanand cleared his throat, loud enough to convey clearly to Debjani that she had crossed her limits. She had the looks - I look forward to my revenge on you. I was as cold as I could be.

Me: "Shyamali, what do you feel about the whole issue?"

Shyamali: "I think Debjani is right. You have helped me every time I came to you. You have helped me way beyond my expectations. My life would have been a bigger hell otherwise. I could see it in your eyes every single time."

I was blushing this time.

Me: "Interesting. Shyamali, I was soft when it comes to my feelings for you and your hardships. I was charmed by your beauty as well but everything was not lust from my end. If it was just skin that attracted me to you, I could have had you whenever I wanted. Shyamali, I will live up to your expectations. I will enjoy a bit of your skin today. Two of my friends will join us as well but only to watch."

My voice had gone many shades cold during the small discussion. I was not supposed to be vulnerable to anyone.

Me: "Ajay and Shyamali, please ensure that you follow my instructions to the last word otherwise the very same instruction will be carried out on your daughter."

Manoj and Ayub had joined us now. Their presence made Ajay and Shyamali even more uncomfortable.

Me: "Debjani, this is Manoj and Ayub here. You were a gift for these gentlemen here. Unfortunately, they could not un-wrap their gift because of the little game played by you and your father."

I introduced Sanand, Manoj and Ayub to each other as well. I gave a brief history.

Me: "Manoj, Ayub - your gift was opened and enjoyed in totality by Mr. Sanand here. I know you both must be disappointed not to have opened such a lovely gift. I will compensate it with many such gifts."

Manoj and Ayub knew I was a man of words.

Ajay: "Sir, I request you to please let my family be. Please Sir."

Me: "Ajay, Undo your wife's dress."

Shyamali went red hearing my instruction. Ajay folded his hands and started to beg me to stop it. I looked at Sanand, he knew what to do. He undid Debjani's dress.

Me: "I had already told you. The instruction that you don't follow will be repeated on your daughter."

Ajay: "I will do what you tell me, please don't hurt her."

Me: "If I had to hurt her, I would have done it way back Ajay. I am the one supposed to have a soft corner for her."

I was getting colder by the passing moment.

Me: "Ajay, remove her dress but in a little seductive way. It should excite the audience. Do you understand what I mean?"

With Manoj and Ayub around, Ajay understood what I meant by hurting. He was afraid of them. Ajay, with much hesitation, started to undo Shyamali's clothes. He opened them to the best of his capability. Shyamali went red, either with anger or due to hard blushing, as Ajay undid her clothes.

Me: "That's better Ajay. Now take her hands in yours and make her stand. Display her body in such a way that it pleases our imaginations. If it does not please our imaginations, than Debjani will be given an experience by Manoj and Ayub. I am sure you know what kind of wolves they are."

Ajay took Shyamali's hands and made her stand up. I smiled as I saw expressions of surprise in Ajay's eyes. Shyamali was a bit more co-operative than Ajay had expected. Ajay made her stand about two feet away from us. It was a lovely sight to see Shyamali in her undergarments.

Manoj: "Sir, anyone would have gone soft seeing this beauty."

Ayub: "Sir, we understand now why you did not let us do anything to her."

Sanand: "Raj, Debjani has got her mother's skin and looks but is nowhere close to her when it comes to beauty."

Shyamali was relishing every comment. She just wished they got cheaper. She was surprised at her own self - for liking what was happening to her.

Me: "Ajay, the comments itself prove that you did it right. Bring her close to me, I want to smell her."

I was shaking with lust like never before. Her smooth skin in front of my eyes did not help me either. Her smell was so sweet and heavenly. I was in seventh heaven, nothing less. Eyes closed, I took a deep breath to let the smell deep into my whole being. As I opened my eyes, they locked on with Shyamali's.

Me: "Ajay, Hold her arms up straight for me. I want to smell her underarms."

I did not care what anyone thought of me and stuff like that. I was going to give them a sample of me.

Me: "Ajay, now hold her legs up. I want to smell and assess what she smells like, a gracious lady or a whore."

Ajay held her legs, guiding her to take her legs up but Shyamali resisted. I looked towards Sanand. He undid Debjani's skirt and held her leg up. He started to smell Debjani's cunt.

Sanand: "Raj, She sure smells like a whore. I cannot say the same for her mom."

Shyamali realized that she had no way out. She let her legs loose.

Me: "Ajay, deliver your wife between my legs."

Sanand: "Raj, I am so fortunate to be your friend. I need to learn a few lessons from you."

Ajay was forced to deliver Shyamali as I had asked. Shyamali sat there, looking down towards earth.

Me: "Shyamali, I think you know what you have to do next. Do I need to tell you everything?"

She undid my zippers with much hesitation. She had the look of shock on her face. My member measures around seven inches in length, girth is around six and a half inches. My mushroom head was also a thing which made ladies shiver. What brought around the expression on Shyamali's face was still unknown to me.

Sanand: "Debjani, Undo your fathers pant. Let's see how he compares to Raj."

Debjani was surprisingly cool about it. The paradox was quite comical. Ajay was about an inch at the moment, one could just see the head of his penis and nothing more. I could understand the why's and what's but it still brought a smile on my face.

Me: "Shyamali, go on and do what you are supposed to do."

Shyamali did not move at all. She looked in the direction of Ajay instead.

Me: "Ajay, I think she wants to hear from your mouth what she is supposed to do next. Tell her or Debjani can replace her."

Ajay: "Shyamali, suck his penis."

Me: "Can you please repeat it a bit loudly please."

Ajay: "Shyamali, suck his penis."

Ajay cried as he repeated a bit loudly. I could see the look of disbelief in Shyamali's eyes. I put a hand on her hairs (oh, they felt so silky) and guided her head towards my throbbing dick. Blood was flowing too nicely into every cell of my dick in anticipation of the first touch of Shyamali's lips and tongue on my dick. Poor thing, her mouth was not able to do much.

Manoj: "Sir, it seems she does not have much experience at sucking cocks."

Ayub: "Sir, her husband dick is not worth anything. I think you will have to tell her daughter to teach her about the intricacies of a blow job."

The comments made Ajay break down but the same could not be said for Shyamali or her daughter.

Me: "Shyamali, you are supposed to lick it like a lollipop. Am I right Debjani?"

Shyamali got the cue that she was supposed to get better at it or else Debjani was always there. She started to wrap her hot tongue all over my throbbing dick. I had been anticipating it for so long that I knew I would not be able to hold myself for much long. I told Shyamali to open her mouth as big as possible. I started to wank myself.

Me: "Ajay, it seems you have deprived your trophy wife of much fun. Don't worry. I will teach her everything slowly. For now, tell me where should I ejaculate - on her face or inside her mouth?"

Shyamali was feeling tingly all over, especially her cunt. She wished it did not show on her face, her expressions.

Shyamali sat between my legs, mouth open in anticipation of my semen. She looked so innocent. It added to my build up. I ejaculated and quite hard. I shot inside her mouth. Every drop of it, wiped the last dripping drops on her lips.

Me: "Swallow it Shyamali."

Shyamali swallowed. The sight was just sexy.

Me: "Debjani, give Sanand a blowjob and teach your mother how a proper blow job is given."

It was the first time that I saw Debjani did not give me that revenge look. Instead, she immediately went down on Sanand and started to play with his dick like never before.

Sanand: "Raj, something is wrong. She had never done such stuff on me before. I so very love it."

Manoj and Ayub were rubbing themselves frantically. Any person would, seeing what just happened in front of them.

Me: "Manoj, Ayub - you guys can give your dicks in Debjani's hand. She will know what to do. Is it okay with you Sanand?"

Sanand nodded his approval. It seemed he was in no mood to talk cause of what Debjani was doing to him down below. Debjani too did not seem to mind. Shyamali was sneaking a peek in between towards Debjani. Ajay was the only one suffering it seemed. Sanand was the first to shoot, followed closely by Manoj and Ayub as well. It was some sight to see. The visual treat was such that my dick started to rise to glory once again.

Me: "Ajay, you have the sexiest girl in your family. All of them are top grade girls."

Debjani visually blushed for the first time. It made me wonder what made her blush.

Me: "Ajay, your wife will feel like a woman for the first time in her life. You know it well that, before the night is over, I am going to fuck her and many a times as well. I would love that you undress her for me and later hand her over to me for my pleasures."

Ajay (looking pretty angry): "You will do what you want either ways. Why are you telling me to do this stupid stuff?"

Me: "Ah! Someone is feeling angry. I understand your rage Ajay but I am afraid you will have to do exactly as I tell you."

I looked towards Manoj and Ayub. They did not even wait for my instruction. They just took Debjani by force and ripped away her sports bra and cotton panties. It shook Ajay to his core. He was forced to resign, yet again.

He stood behind Shyamali and started to remove her bra.

Ayub: "Sir, it seems he is a professional at exposing his wife. Any man would have covered as much of her body possible before he did such a thing. Look at him. He is standing behind to expose her to the delights of everyone."

The comment made Shyamali sink her face deeper into her chest. Her hands covered her boobs.

Me: "Shyamali, I am sure you are enjoying this?"

Shyamali: "No, I am not."

Me: "I know you will be proved wrong soon. I know your cunt is all wet and ready to be ripped by my dear little monster."

Shyamali crossed her finger and hoped that her sex smells did not give away her state of excitement.

Me: "Ajay, go on. Remove her panties as well."

Shyamali turned her back towards us as Ajay undid her panties. It was a sight to see her standing nude in front of us.

Me:"Ajay, Her hips are indeed her best asset besides her face and skin."

Shyamali felt so happy from inside. It had been a while since anyone appreciated her. Despite being in a state of forced nudity, she was relishing the moments.

Me: "Manoj, reverse her panties and show it to all of us."

Manoj: "Sir, she has soaked these panties."

He smelled her panties and continued.

Manoj: "She has surely not pissed. I guess it is clear that she loves what is happening to her."

Ayub: "Wow."

Me: "Ajay, make her turn in circles and slowly. Let's see what she really look likes."

Shyamali chose to let her body stay exposed. She hid her face with both her hands. She was what one could call a lady with a perfect body. Attractive face (we had already seen it before), lovely skin, color, complexion, tone, 34 size boobs with perfectly centered areola, nipples poking and standing out, slim waist, slightly heavier hips, long legs - slender yet strong.

Me: "Shyamali, you are nothing short than a Goddess herself. What do you do to keep yourself in shape? Ajay you have been more than lucky to have your hands on such a girl. I am jealous of you. You have enjoyed her body when she was young even. I would say that if you compared Debjani and Shyamali now - Shyamali would win hands down."

I could not distinguish who was responsible for the new wave of musky smell, even in the open lounge area.

Me: "Bring her to me Ajay."

Ajay hesitated but ultimately did as he was told.

Me: "Ajay, sit three feet away from my sofa. I want you to see everything in detail. After all, it will be the first time your wife will become a woman. She is still a virgin it seems. Your dick must not have even entered one third of her love tunnel."

Ajay resisted the idea. I looked at Manoj. He knew what to do. He came and made Ajay sit - by force. Manoj shifted his chair next to Ajay so he could not shift his view or his place.

I started to slowly fondle Shyamali's body. The more my hands brushed her boobs, the more her nipples poked. It seemed they kept on growing with every touch. It was a sight which left me gasping and titillated. I told her to turn and face Ajay. I started to feel her back and hips. I could see the goose pimple up close on her skin. I knew she was excited. I trailed my fingers all way from her waist, to her hips, slightly brushing her asshole and on to her vagina. I parted her vaginal lips and started to insert my fingers into her burning cunt.

Me: "Shyamali, you are so excited. Fuck, I have yet to feel such a wet cunt on my finger. Why is your cunt giving burning sensation to my finger? Ajay, your wife is one big time slut. I can assure you of that."

Shyamali was too embarrassed to look at Ajay as I spoke. I removed my fingers from her cunt and rubbed all the juices on my finger onto her poking nipples. I did not why I did this but I did it. The result was that Shyamali lowered herself on to my throbbing dick. I held it steady for her. She was clearly gasping as my mushroom head started to spear her cunt apart. She started to lower herself but my girth did not make it easier for her. Her lubrication inside did help her much as she ultimately was able to go in all the way. The one thing that had changed was - she was the active one.

Me: "I know you are more than horny at the moment otherwise your cunt would not have been squeezing on my member. I want you to tell in exact words what you feel being penetrated by my member. I also want you to compare how you feel now from your previous experiences. Do you understand it?"

She squeezed her love muscles hearing my words. I started to slowly thrust her love box. I could sense she was on fire, her face clearly reflected it.

Shyamali: "Ajay, his penis is so thick and big. I feel so much like a woman now. I had never felt so full and loved when I was with you."

The words ignited something deep within me. My thrusts had gained speed. The rhythmic thrusts were making her moan. No matter how much she tried, a few moans in between.

Me: "Shyamali, the more I see your ass and lovely back from here - the more I become desperate to fill you with my seeds."

Shyamali felt so much complete inside. She was not only being physically loved but was also being appreciated.

Shyamali: "Fuck meeeeeeeeeee Raj. I am feeling so hornyyyyy. I think I will.... ohhhh my goddddddd"

The exhalation (after orgasm) made one and all so very jealous, especially Ajay. She had never come close to orgasm with him. Debjani also looked like a jealous girl too.

Me: "I have just started Shyamali but your body is such that I will not be able to hold much. Where do you want me to cum?"

Shyamali: "I want you to cum deep inside me. I would love to feel your hot semen all inside me."

Ajay was squirming more and more as my strokes became fast. It seems Shyamali did not have sex for a while. I felt her clamping hard on my member again. She was one great fuck. She knew when to clamp and when to release. I was the one gasping now.

Me: "You slut, if you keep on clamping and releasing like that, how can I make you orgasm again?"

My dialogue opened the floodgates for her. She had no shame left. She did not care whether her husband or daughter was watching her. All she wanted was a release. She clamped and clamped. She was gurgling from deep inside her as well. I moaned loudly as I once again inserted deep inside her. I knew I was going to shoot hard inside her. My stream of cum must have triggered something inside her. I felt her orgasm yet again.

Shyamali: "I feel so complete today."

She slumped on to my chest. My hands were slowly feeling her boobs and nipples.

Ajay: "Now that you have forced my whole family, humiliated them. Are you happy?"

Me: "Ajay, this is just the beginning."

I laughed. Ajay had the look of disbelief on his face.

Shyamali: "I hope it never ends."

Ajay's ordeals increased listening to Shyamali's words.

In the mean time, Sanand had started to fuck Debjani. He came inside her after a few minutes. Debjani was jealous seeing her mother experience two orgasms while she did not experience any. She took Ayub's penis and guided it inside her cum filled cunt. Even Ayub could not manage to stay for long inside her. Manoj did not want to be left away. He finally assaulted her over flowing cunt and deposited his semen along with the other guys as well.

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers