God Save the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,756 Followers

Glorianna shook her head, trying to clear it, but she could not stop herself from breathing, and the sweet smell of the smoke seemed to send the blood pounding through her body to hammer in her ears, to throb down between her thighs where a man's cock should go. "That's right, Your Majesty," Yeandros said, sensing her lust. Not even sensing, she knew. Her nipples stood up, stiff and aching for him to see. "Feel that desire, drown in it. Become a slave to it. Let it control you. Let it have full reign over you."

The smoke swirled around her, becoming almost so thick as to be tangible. It brushed over her breasts, tweaking and rubbing her nipples with its almost-substantial caresses. It pressed up against the entrance to her cunt, and now Glorianna wished for her freedom so that she could open her legs even further to let it inside her. It swirled before her eyes, billowing and flowing in patterns that only heightened Glorianna's lust. She knew there had to be a release to this growing need, but the smoke's caresses could not bring it forth. All she could feel was aching, endless, desperate longing building within her.

"You want to cum, don't you, Your Majesty?" Glorianna didn't even understand what the words meant, but the voice of the fire told her. It whispered to her of pleasure beyond pleasure, ecstasy beyond imagining, rapture that would send her to the heights of sexual desire. It showed her a vision of herself, dressed in the robes of a priestess of Kauroth--but only for moments, until she let the robes fall to the floor so that a man could kneel before her and press his tongue into her wet and willing cunt. The image alone almost sent her over the edge, made her cum like the voice had described, but she could not quite bring herself off.

"You want to cum, Your Majesty." This time, it was not a question. Glorianna realized her head was nodding back and forth, without any conscious effort on her part. Her need controlled her, without her even thinking about it. Without her even being able to think about it, she admitted. The ache in her cunt simply denied all else around it. She needed...the voice of the fire supplied the words, but the desire was hers. She needed to be fucked.

"But the Queen of the Kingdom serves Istan, Your Majesty," Yeandros said in tones of calm reason. "A servant of Istan cannot give in to the pleasures of the flesh. A servant of Istan cannot cum...and cum...and cum..." Each repetition was accompanied by another caress of the smoky tendrils, and soon Glorianna's body quivered like the strings of a lyre as she lay on the frame. She felt the slick warmth between her thighs as her mind blanked out for a long moment, leaving nothing in her head but desire.

She tried to speak, but all that came out was a whimper. "Only the servants of Kauroth may indulge in all the decadent desires the body is capable of, Glorianna," Yeandros whispered. She could see them now, the man's tongue replaced by a woman's, the cock thrusting now into her ass, her mouth filled with flesh as she sucked on another man's rock-hard member...she felt her mouth follow in reality along the path of her imagination, forming an 'o' as she pictured the cock fucking her face, smoke pouring in through the opening as though it knew all her secret fantasies...

Yeandros smiled. "Almost ready, I think," he said, pulling out another handful of leaves.

*****

They heard the danger before they saw it.

They had climbed high into the tower now, after they'd poured salt into the mouths of their slain to make sure they would not return from the dead. The beasts of the night no longer poured steadily at them; after seeing so many of their number dispatched, Auric could tell that they no longer felt so eager to hurl themselves into the breach. They possessed all the faults of evil, and that included selfishness and cowardice. Why be the first to attack such strong enemies? Why not let someone else die first, and then strike at a weakened foe? And so, none of them could achieve what they might manage together. Auric almost pitied them.

But up until a few moments ago, they had at least followed Auric and his men towards the top of the tower. Now, they waited below like beasts at bay as Auric headed up the stairs. Auric felt a cold chill. Last time, that had meant the deaths of four of his number. This time...

"Do you hear music?" he said at last.

Bectan, of course, merely shook his head. But the others nodded. "I hear it, m'lud," Galand said. "A fell voice, raised in sweet song."

Auric frowned. "I fear further enchantment," he said. "But there is but one path to follow, and we have not found the Queen yet. Be on your guard, men. Be wary. And be swift."

But Auric found, as they climbed the stairs, that he could be none of those things. The music drifted into his mind, insistent and enchanting, and he found as he approached its source that his mind slipped off into daydreams and his feet strolled idly instead of marching. A soft sigh escaped his lips, and even that seemed to blend into the music.

They stepped onto the landing, and saw five women ahead of them, all singing in perfect harmony. All around them lay bones, bleached white long ago. Auric's eyes fluttered in concentration as he steeled himself for an attack, but his sword felt leaden in his hand and he felt as though he were no longer guiding his own feet. With heavy eyes, he looked around to see his remaining men looked just as weak.

When they reached the five women, Auric found that his limbs would carry him no further. He stood stock still in front of them, and it was only by letting the tip of his sword rest on the floor that he could hold it at all. "What...what will you do to us?" he whispered, astonished by the helpless terror in his own voice.

One of the women spoke, her voice somehow blending perfectly into the song. "Why, nothing."

Auric looked around. The effort exhausted him, and he sank to his knees. "But..." he sighed out, his tongue feeling thick and heavy in his mouth. "The bones..."

Another of the women spoke as the first returned to her singing. "Many have stayed to listen to our song," she said. "We are flattered by their attention. If they choose not to leave, that is their choice."

Auric felt the sword slip from his fingers. Somehow, it seemed like too much effort to retrieve it. With a supreme effort, he clapped his hands to his ears. "No," he said, putting as much strength into his voice as he could. "No..."

The second woman returned to her song as a third took up the role of speaker. "Do you not like our song?" she asked, seeming hurt. "Is it not sweet to your ears?"

The fourth woman spoke as the third rejoined the harmony. "We wish only to sing you to soft, gentle sleep, good knight. We would never seek to harm you."

Auric tried to block out the words, but just like the song, they crept in around his fingers and into his ears. He tried to shout, but all that came out was a low sigh as his arms fell to his sides in abject exhaustion. "N...no..." he whispered, but there was no force to it now as his eyes slipped shut and he toppled forward into the lap of one of the women. She gently stroked his hair as she sang, and Auric felt the last of his resistance melt away as his face pressed against her smooth thigh.

He heard someone speaking over the song, a man's voice saying something in a tone of wonderment, and although he didn't have the strength to care about the words, he recognized them nonetheless. "All these years," they said. "All these years, I have wondered why Istan would not restore my hearing. And now I see, I see the destiny he planned for me! Oh, Istan be praised!"

Auric could no longer even think of stirring. He sank endlessly into the song. But he heard the speaker come closer, addressing the women. "Am I right," the man said, "in thinking that you will harm no man, save for any harm he might come to by listening to your song to the exclusion of all else?"

The fifth woman spoke now, and somehow even her words seemed musical and relaxing to Auric. "That is correct, aged one. We wish nothing more than to sing for you. Simply listen, listen and enjoy."

"Thought so!" the voice said gleefully. Auric heard a loud thumping noise, and suddenly the song seemed less harmonious. He stirred slightly in his half-sleep, wondering what might be going on.

A second thump followed the first, and now Auric could open his eyes slightly. He saw Bectan, a manic grin on his face, walk up to the third of the singers and crack her over the head with his staff. She slumped to the floor, unconscious, and Auric felt the spell lessen even further. By the time Bectan thumped the fourth singer on the skull, enough of his strength had returned that he could lift his sword once more.

Bectan knocked out the final singer as the knights got back to their feet. "I enjoyed that far more than a man of the cloth should," he said as he looked down at the unconscious women. "What should we do with them now?"

Part of Auric wanted to slay them. He had encountered nothing in the tower that meant goodwill towards them, and these women, for all their gentility, were surrounded by the bones of their victims. And yet, to slay a helpless foe, one who had not harmed him when he lay helpless... "Tie them up and gag them," he said. "We'll decide what to do with them on the way back."

Bectan nodded approvingly at him as the knights scrambled to carry out his orders.

*****

Glorianna knew now that she was lost.

Lost to the cause of Light, lost in the frenzy of lust, lost in a haze of endless need. She looked down at the small patch of skin on her belly and realized that there was no hope for her now.

Yeandros reached out the brush again, daubing the sticky paste of crushed leaves and water onto the inside of her arm, letting it mix with her sweat. The touch of the mixture stimulated her nerves beyond all imagining, making her flesh buzz and tingle as though everywhere the mixture touched became a part of her sex. Her belly now throbbed like her clit and her arm soon joined it in need. She felt the paste drying on her skin, baking onto her in the warmth of the magical fire, and somehow that just heightened the ecstasy, the longing, the need that had become a part of her very being.

He stroked the brush along her body, careful never to touch a part of her skin that was already sensitized by the mixture. The brush alone felt torturously good against her feverish flesh, but the trailing sensation it left behind as it left the sticky goo on her...it maddened her, it tormented her, it made her beg openly for more sensation, more pleasure, more desire. But Yeandros would not give in. Even though she was already gasping and sobbing, already half-broken with lust, he continued to paint the mixture onto her body with the patience of a craftsman. She wondered if he would give her the release she craved even once she was coated completely, or if he would leave her there to writhe in need for hours, days, weeks...

She felt his brush on the soles of her feet, and panted in shameless desire. Every inhalation brought more smoke into her lungs, sent more of its poisons into her blood, made her crave the twisted pleasures Kauroth described for her all the deeper. Kauroth would grant her release, she knew. Kauroth would give her the orgasm she needed. Kauroth would fuck her like she needed to be fucked.

Time lost meaning as Yeandros stroked the brush over her willing flesh. She clung to one last, faint hope, even as she babbled out incoherent entreaties to her captors. She knew that she was so close to the release she needed, so very close. If he but brushed against her sex, she knew that she would not be able to contain her desire any longer, it would spill over the edge into orgasmic bliss. She could feel it, she could imagine it so easily now, the brush sliding over her clit, every single bristle feeling like a finger against her sex, the pleasure so strong, the need so great...

She felt him now, running the brush along the inside of her thigh, and tears spilled from her eyes as she waited for him to touch her where she needed it most. Her whole body tensed, her whole being prepared to cum and cum and cum...

And then he passed over her cunt to paint the rest of her belly, and Glorianna knew again that she was lost. She felt her will break in that terrible instant, knew deep within her soul that she would do anything, break any covenant, betray any trust to gain the orgasm she so deeply desired. She wanted to cum again and again and again, and she was a slave to that desire. And she would be a slave to any who could fill that need.

She saw Him now, seeming to loom out of the smoke and flame. She was no longer even certain whether it was another vision or whether he appeared to her in the flesh, for she could no longer tell fantasy from reality. Either way, it did not matter. Kauroth appeared before her, and where the child Glorianna had been once shuddered at the descriptions of the half-goat, half-lizard with three burning eyes, all that she could think of now was how massive his cock was, how badly she needed it inside her.

She looked into His eyes, and for the final time, Glorianna knew that she was lost in them.

*****

The last defenders of the tower fought with the desperation of fear. Auric could sense it in the way they flung themselves at him, at the way that they battled heedless of their own safety. They might fear death in battle at the hands of a Knight of Istan, but they feared their god's retribution more, should Auric and his men gain the safety of the inner sanctum. Nightlings skittered out of the darkness, their eyes boiling in their sockets under Istan's light as they attacked, but they did not shrink from battle. Auric silently praised Istan for the strength he provided; without Istan's blessing, he knew, they would have fallen from exhaustion long ago.

But with Istan's blessing, they fought their way up through the final steps, up to the final landing, and to the very doors of the traitor Yeandros' sanctum. The chamber was sealed with dark magic, but Bectan summoned up his faith yet again, and with a wordless cry, he struck the doors with his staff. They swung wide, and Auric led the charge into the enemy's final stronghold. He was prepared for anything, save what he and the others finally found.

Queen Glorianna awaited them, wrapped in a shroud of dark cloth and holding a bloody dagger. She stood next to the embers of a firepit, gazing down at the corpse of Yeandros.

"My Lady!" Auric said, kneeling at her feet. "Are you unharmed?"

Glorianna stared straight ahead for a moment. Then she looked down at Yeandros' body. "I am."

"How..." Auric could scarcely believe his eyes. "How did you free yourself?"

She looked down at the traitor's body, cold anger in his eyes. "He underestimated the resolve of a queen," she said at last. "He thought that I would serve him." She dropped the dagger, letting it fall next to the corpse it slew. "He was wrong."

Auric nodded in relief. "My Lady," he said, "we must move. The forces of Kauroth will--"

"They will scatter," she said, "now that they sense they have failed. Yeandros' death will demoralize them further. We have a few moments, and I wish to speak to my high priest alone."

Auric frowned, but the duty of a knight was to obey. "As you wish, Your Highness," he said, taking his remaining knights out of the room.

Bectan looked over at Queen Glorianna quizzically. She seemed different now, stronger. A woman instead of a child. "Your Majesty wishes to speak to me?" he asked.

She looked at him for a long moment. "My lord saved me," she said at last. "In that darkest moment, when I truly thought I would break and give in to Yeandros' seduction. He saved me."

Bectan smiled gently, putting his hand on Glorianna's shoulder. "He saves us all, in those dark moments. It is in the darkness, my dear, that the light shines clearest."

Just then, Bectan felt icy hands clutch him from behind. "He saved me," Glorianna said, "and he gave me power. Yeandros thought that he would be the master, but he could never have been more than a pawn in Kauroth's grand design."

Bectan tried to cry out for help, but Yeandros' dead hands stifled his shouts. "Yeandros thought I would serve him," Glorianna said, her face twisting with cruel delight. "I, a queen, serve a dabbler in potions? No, if I am to be a slave, I will be a slave to Kauroth Himself, a dark and potent lord instead of a mortal fool. I gave myself to Kauroth, priest. I took his cock into my cunt and sealed our bargain with the pleasure I craved. Body and soul, I am His. And I cannot risk you noticing that, not before I have mastered the power to conceal His touch." Bectan struggled, but his body was weak with age, and he had already been through many trials that day. As his last breath left him, all he could see was Glorianna's eyes, blazing red in the gathering dark...

Glorianna watched him fall. She let Yeandros fall with him. Soon, she knew, all the defenders of the Light would fall the same way. The thought of Auric and his well-muscled body flashed through her mind as she prepared to scream in panic to summon her defenders. Perhaps not all the same way, she decided. Why waste such tempting flesh in death when she could corrupt him to the sins of pleasure?

Glorianna shivered beneath her robes as she imagined the dark temptations to come.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,756 Followers