Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea grabbed the can of Off, and started spraying every exposed surface of the tent and everything in the tent. It was as effective at killing mosquitoes as repelling them. In no time there was no sign of a tormenter anywhere. She kicked off her boots.

After rolling out two sleeping pads on the floor, Chelsea pulled out one of those thick, Coleman sleeping bags. She unzipped it all the way and laid it out flat. Then she unzipped the other bag and hooked them together to make a double bed.

She opened a window with a netted screen at each end of the tent. I felt a hint of a light breeze through the tent. That was a relief. It was already starting to feel stuffy in the tent. Immediately a few more mosquitoes started buzzing around the tent. Chelsea fogged them with Off.

Chelsea stripped off her blouse and jeans. She wasn't wearing the silk underwear that she had treated me to the last few evenings. But she obviously liked Victoria's Secret. She was wearing a very sexy smooth cup sports bra that conformed to her every curve. Tiny pink dots highlighted her shape. She was wearing a pair of black cotton boyshort panties. The effect was devastating. I wanted to attack her.

As soon as she started taking her blouse off, I raced to strip down, and threw my shirt and jeans against the side of the tent.

While she was off balance, I put my arm across the front of her shoulders and pushed her back onto the sleeping bags. I dove over her and started planting little kisses on her lips. She was more than willing to let me get started, but I soon discovered that I was not in charge tonight.

She put her hand against one of my shoulders and pushed, rolling me onto my back as she rolled over on top. She scooted up and buried her cleavage in my face. No problem; I kissed along the edge of her bra, nuzzling as far down into her bra as I could go.

She let me have access that way for a few minutes. Then she reached behind and popped her bra, and stripped it off. She immediately pushed a little farther forward and fed me a nipple. Boy did I enjoy that. But she clearly enjoyed it more. She fed her tits to me alternately, forcing them hard into my mouth. She tasted slightly salty, but I didn't mind. As I latched on hard she made little mewing sounds.

It didn't take her long to get really hot. She spun around and pulled my dick out, and I dove into her pussy. She wasn't all fresh and clean, like the first night, but that was just fine. We didn't take our time like we did before. The objective here was to get down to business.

She was really good at sucking dick. I nearly lost it several times. Every time she did that, it made me yelp, and she immediately backed off. Soon I was hard as a rock.

She scooted forward and sat up, reverse cowgirl style. She rotated her hips back so I had a nice view, and expertly positioned my dick and pushed. I bottomed out on the first push. I never have been able to understand how girls make that seem so easy. I guess since it's their body they instinctively know just the right position. I hadn't thought to bring protection, but she didn't seem to mind.

She took her time leaning forward with her hands on my knees while I thrust up into her and enjoyed the view. Then she sat back and swung her leg around and rotated 180 degrees without pulling out. With her clit against my pubic bone she got down to business.

She was like a lithe cat as she concentrated on grinding her clit against me. She rarely lifted up, but when she did I enjoyed watching myself thrust up into her. She leaned forward giving me access to her tits.

After she had her pleasure, she took charge. I felt her clamp down hard and grind forward and back. She was clearly going to finish this. I could feel her cervix pressed down against me. A wave of orgasm flowed over her. There was no way I could control myself. I exploded inside of her as she collapsed over on top of me.

I pushed up a few more times, and she sharply told me, no more. We laid together until she rolled off. We settled into an afterglow, and fell asleep quickly.

Early in the morning she awoke with a start. I didn't hear anything, but her every nerve was on edge. She pulled on her shoes, and dragged the Winchester out of its scabbard as she exited the tent. I put on my shoes and followed. She was about fifty yards ahead of me moving down the trail towards the creek. I heard her whistle; loud like only a country girl can do it with her fingers in her mouth. I heard a loud crash and breaking sticks moving away. She turned around and headed back in my direction. I asked, "What was that?" She said, "Just a bear looking for an easy meal."

We went back to bed, and she slept in my arms until the crack of dawn.

She got up and fixed breakfast in the fry pan, with the same efficiency as the night before. The coffee was just reheated on the grate and seemed about the same.

We brought the horses in and got them saddled and packed. We were on the trail home before eight in the morning. The ride back seemed to go quickly. Maybe it was because I had some idea of where we were going this time. Although I don't know that I would have found all the trail turn-offs without Chelsea.

As we rode down the last ridge I caught glimpses of the lake and then the cottage through the trees. As we approached the edge of the trees I felt like something was wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then .... ....

"History is written by the rich, and so the poor get blamed for everything." ― Jeffrey D. Sachs

I realized that there was another car in the driveway. It was also a BMW, but black and expensive looking, unlike Chelsea's silver 325is. I had never seen a BMW like that. It was big and powerful looking, angular and muscular, like it was designed to make a statement.

As we tied the horses at the hitching rail, Chelsea's parents came out to meet us. I instantly knew it was her parents. Chelsea was a carbon copy of her mother, except that Chelsea was maybe an inch taller, and her mother barely showed hints of her age. We went through the usual round of introductions. I got the impression that her mother was miffed about something. When I looked at Chelsea her face was flushed bright red.

We unloaded and unsaddled the horses and turned them loose on the meadow as Gary had asked. On the way back to the house Chelsea suggested that I take a shower.

Chelsea and Allison went in the front bedroom. As I walked down the hallway my face flushed bright red. I realized that the front bedroom was her parents' room.

I took a shower hoping that things would be normal when I came out. I was not to be so lucky. When I walked past the bedroom door I could hear Allison yelling at her.

I exited the house to find Charles putting the saddles up on the rail. I was wearing the boots and fedora that Chelsea bought me. When I saw her dad I felt my face flush bright red again. He looked at me with a wry grin. "Don't worry son, I'm sure you didn't have anything to do with it. She invaded her mom's personal space, and now she'll have to pay the piper. The worst thing is her mom had never even worn that thing yet." My face flushed an even brighter shade of red.

We busied ourselves unpacking and putting things away. We chatted about LSU, and what we had done since arriving. Of course I didn't discuss any of the sexy parts.

Allison came out, and seemed somewhat less frosty than before. She discussed what we might do for dinner. I mentioned the lamb chops that we had brought back on the sailboat, and she seemed pleased by that.

A while later Chelsea showed up. She was freshly showered, but that didn't mask the fact that she had been crying. She helped put away what remained of the gear, and remarked that I was handy to have around. She spun my fedora sideways as she said it. I flushed red again at the perceived double entendre'. Charles caught that and gurgled; nearly choked himself stifling a laugh.

Allison turned on her heel and walked in the house; announcing that she was going to start dinner. After she was out of ear shot he doubled himself over the rail laughing. Chelsea beat him over the back with her fists, whispering, "shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Well, I guess everyone was cool except her mother.

Dinner was wonderful. It was obvious where Chelsea got her cooking skills. Charles selected a Pinot Noir. With four people around the table, it didn't take three days to kill that bottle.

After dinner we enjoyed a fire. As the fire banked down Chelsea announced that it was past her bedtime. We walked to the back bedroom together. As soon as the door closed, she grabbed the peignoir and panties off of the bed, and threw them in the trash can with such venom that I thought they would go through the floor.

I expected her to be upset when she turned around, but she had an evil grin on her face. "Birgit will enjoy that." She mouthed the words, "Let's fuck." The sex was cathartic but we had to be careful not to slam any headboards or cry out.

After breakfast the next morning we said our goodbyes and headed back to LSU.

"Whether life finds us guilty or not guilty, we ourselves know we are not innocent." ― Sándor Márai, Judit... és az utóhang

Back at LSU I tried to maintain our relationship. She seemed a little distant, and I chalked it up to residual tension over the nightgown affair. After all whether I was an unwitting participant or not, I was involved.

I decided to wait a few weeks and let it rest. I called her apartment a few times and left messages on the answering machine with no response. Finally I stopped by and saw her roommate. She was tense, and told me that Chelsea had gone home unexpectedly. I put two and two together.

Sitting on my bed my world was spinning, and I thought my head would explode. There was only one reason she would leave school at that time. I had gotten her pregnant. A marriage was not in her cards, so she was forced to go home to her dad.

Her dad might have found it amusing that I got caught in a spat between his wife and daughter, but I was sure he would have no patience for someone who screwed up his daughter's life. I felt like shit.

A short time later, Chelsea showed up at school again. She was very cool towards me after that. I realized I had been her boy toy. There was no point in further discussion, so I moved on.