Goddess Lily & Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
Hunter meets with Lily on anniversary.
5.4k words
4.58
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so nice to sit at my computer in the middle of the day and not have anything to do with work. I really needed this vacation. Opening my email, I saw a message from my goddess. As soon as I could get my heart back under control, I opened her message.

Little Boy:

I want you at my place by 6:30 PM. I expect you to take as much care in your preparations so that you are ready for me. You are to wear the following and only the following:

Anal Plug Harness with appropriate plug
Leather pants that tie on both sides, tied tightly to your legs
T-shirt
Sandals

I want your nails, finger and toes, painted red. You are to bring one item that you love for me to use on you, one I that you think I would love to use on you and one item that you would hate to be used.

When you arrive at my place you are to take off your sandals and shirt, ring the doorbell and then kneel at the door.

I look forward to seeing my little boy again.

Goddess Lily

I finished reading my email, played a game and then shut down the computer so that I could get ready for my goddess. While I was in the tub, I remembered talking to Goddess Lily whom I met on alt.com about what the whole BDSM lifestyle was all about. She was very patient in answering my questions and I found that I looked forward to chatting with her throughout the day. Getting together with her the first time had my heart beating so fast. I knew that I would never want to do anything else or to be with anyone else.

Looking at the clock, I realized that I had been daydreaming so much that now I was running out of time. I hurriedly got ready and hoped that I didn't make any mistakes since I knew that my goddess would not tolerate a mistake especially when the instructions were so clear.

I arrived just in time and went to the front door, took off my t-shirt and sandals, rang the doorbell and then knelt in front of the door placing my hands behind my neck. As I was waiting for my goddess to tell me to enter her abode, I started remembering how beautiful my goddess was with her long brown hair and brown eyes. Her face was always glowing and when she gave me an order, my cock would always go to standing straight up. I loved putting her pleasure above mine and I also loved her punishments. For some reason, I never seemed to be able to go through our time together without getting punishment of some type.

Sniff. Hmm. Lily and honey what a yummy combination. I must stay still if I don't want her to get angry. I could see her walking around me and checking me out. Why oh why doesn't she say something. It is so hard to just kneel here when I want to reach out and make her notice me.

"Calm down, little boy. You are bouncing around like tennis ball. Crawl into the house to the couch. When you get there, I want you to kneel with your forehead touching the ground, knees apart at least two feet and that gorgeous ass in the air. Once you are in the position you are not to move until I tell you to. I will meet you there in a little bit."

---------

Lily stood in the doorway of the living room so that she could get a good look at Hunter without him being aware that she was there. She loved looking at his blond hair, which was now touching the ground. She knew that he had the bluest eyes that she had ever seen. Walking around him she could see the tight muscles on his shoulders and arms. Standing far enough behind him that he couldn't detect her, she saw one of her favorite views, the muscles in his gorgeous behind and his upper thighs. She loved the definition of his muscles and yet knew that now was not the time to mention that little fact. Lily waited about ten minutes before she left Hunter know that she was in the room with him.

"Stand. Turn towards me and slowly take off your pants."

Hunter slowly straightened up and then stood in front of his goddess. He the slowly unbuttoned and then he started to unzip his leather pants. He took a much time as he could to get his pants undone because he knew that his Goddess Lily loved the slow unveiling of his cock. Since his pants were tied tightly to his legs, he slowly started to peel the pants down revealing the Anal Plug Harness.

"Turn around with your back to me and finish taking off the pants bending from your waist."

Hunter then turned around so that he could follow Lily's instructions. When Hunter pulled the pants down to his upper thighs, Lily realized that he had once again taken the easy way out and used the smallest butt plug that he owned. She sighed silently to herself and then watched the rest of the unveiling. Once Hunter was finished taking the pants off, he folded them and then placed then on the coffee table waiting for further instructions.

"Kneel."

Once he was kneeling, Lily took a collar out of the side table and then went over and showed it to Hunter. Instead of the dressy collar that he usually got to wear while he was with Lily, Hunter saw a two-inch training collar. He hadn't worn one of those since he passed Goddesses Lily's test of obedience when he had been with her for three months. He lowered his eyes and tried to figure out what he forgot to do and why he wasn't allowed to wear the beautiful dressy collar.

Lily left Hunter kneeling on the floor and then went to her study. She brought back a ball gag and a copy of the email that had been sent to Hunter. Lily placed the gag on him and then took him by the arm over to the corner. She taped the email at eye level and then moved Hunter so that he was standing in front of it. "Do not move from this spot until given permission." With that said, Lily left the room so that she could get her temper under control before dealing with Hunter's disobedience.

Lily then went into the kitchen and moved her plants from one of the corners, took a second copy of the email and taped it into the corner and then went and got two 6 inch lengths of chain and attached them to the eye hooks which were in the corner. Now that she had the corner just about set up, Lily went to the refrigerator and got some potato salad, some cole slaw and some chicken salad and placed them in a bowl. When she was satisfied that he would have at least some nutrition with his food, Lily went into the living room, put the leash on Hunter and then started to walk back towards the kitchen. She walked Hunter over to the corner she had set up and then attached the wrist restraints to the chain, which she had set up. Hunter had his head hanging down the entire time so Lily lifted his chin so that he could read the signs, which were normally not scene, which said, "Bratz Corner". Hunter also noticed the copy of the email taped to the wall at eye level and started hanging his head again.

Lily then placed the food bowl and a water bowl in front of Hunter, took the ball gag from his mouth and said, "I do not want to hear one word from you. Eat and I will deal with the disobedience afterwards." She then went to the table lit the candles, poured herself some wine and got a plate of beef stew and enjoyed her meal.

Lily kept an eye on Hunter and noticed that he was attempting to use his hands to feed himself. She took a hold of the crop, which she had on the table and popped him on both cheeks five times. "You are to keep your hands on the floor and move your legs apart." Although Lily was upset at Hunter's disobedience, she definitely approved of her view of his ass. Each time Hunter would try to adjust his stance, Lily would pop him again with the crop. When Lily was done eating she looked into the food bowl in front of Hunter and noticed that it was almost empty so she waited a few more minutes for him to finish. She found it fascinating that each time he leaned over to eat from his food bowl that she could she that Hunter's cock was hard as could be and that his ass was a very dark pink. Getting tired of waiting, Lily got up and started to collect Hunter's food bowl and to place her dishes in the sink. She then unhooked Hunter from the hooks, took his leash and lightly pulled it upwards. Hunter rose as Lily pulled on the leash, placed his hands behind his back and waited to see what would happen next.

Lily decided to get part of Hunter's punishment out of the way.

"Have you figured out yet what you have done wrong?"

Hunter nodded his head and when Lily told his to tell her what he figured out, he said, "I forgot to put fingernail polish on my fingers."

"Well that is part of what you have done wrong." Then she told him to hold out his right hand with his palms down. Taking a ruler, she hit his knuckles five times. Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack. She then told him to place his left hand out in the same position and again she hit the knuckles on his hand. Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack.

Lily took the blindfold and placed it over Hunter's eye again and started to lead him through the house. She wandered up and down the steps and around several corners in an effort to keep Hunter from figuring out where in the house he was. She stopped and opened a door to a small bedroom and bath. Taking the blindfold off of Hunter she said, "You have fifteen minutes to clean yourself up. Just put that excuse of a butt plug in the pail with the disinfecting solution in it. When you are finished you are to come to the doorway, put on only the items, which will be left for you here, then kneel down with your head on the floor and your bottom in the air. I will be back for you later."

Hunter hurried into the room and Lily went next door to her bedroom. Lily watched Hunter through the two-way mirrors that lined the room where she left Hunter. She then placed the training collar, the lead and the blindfold in the doorway of Hunter's room and went back to make sure that Hunter did as he was told. She noticed that while he took a quick shower that he was taking the time to shave his legs, which he had forgotten to do before he arrived.

After Hunter had been kneeling in the doorway of his room for about fifteen minutes, Lily went to him, picked up the leash and gave it a quick tug. Without saying anything she then started to walk through the hallways with Hunter on the leash. Lily loved to watch the way Hunter moved just like a leopard with his muscles so sharply defined on his back and his cock so large against his stomach. Although the walk was not as long as the one taking Hunter to his room, Lily made sure that Hunter would not be able to tell where he was in the house.

When Lily arrived at her office, she walked Hunter over to the desk and tapped his 8-inch cock and said, "You won't need this tonight. Make it deflate or I will do it for you."

Hunter tried thinking about baseball games and filling out income tax forms but was unable to make his cock deflate. The next thing he knew, he felt like his cock was freezing as Lily surrounded his cock with ice cubes. The shock of the ice deflated Hunter's cock dramatically and Lily took a cock cage and placed it on him.

"If you take you punishment for your disobedience well you might get that off by the end of the weekend. We shall see if you can behave well enough for that to happen. In case you haven't figured it out yet, the reason for the cage is because you forgot the first thing I taught you and that is to always have your groin shaven when we get together."

Lily then had Hunter turn towards the desk and place his hands upon it. "Do not remove your hands from the desk. We need to now address the fact that you didn't have your legs or balls shaved before arriving."

Lily then had Hunter take some small steps back from the desk while keeping his hands upon it. When he was back far enough, she then had him widen his stance so that his legs didn't touch is cock in any manner. It was all that she could do not to drool over the submissiveness of this gorgeous man. She ran her long fingernails down his back and buttocks leaving white lines on where her fingernails had traveled.

"Yummy."

Lily had to smile at how Hunter seemed to thrive on small amounts of pain but didn't let that show in her voice when she said. "The only thing that will stop the next few minutes is your safe word. A word of warning though, if you use your safe word and it is not really needed then you will be dressing and leaving the estate tonight and we will not see each other again."

Hunter nodded his head in understanding. Lily picked up the flogger with knots in it and showed it to Hunter. Hunter's eyes got very wide as he recognized that flogger as the one that he brought that was the "one item that you would hate to be used". Lily noticed the frightened look in Hunter's eyes and got ready to give Hunter the next stage in his punishment.

Lily decided that the punishment to Hunter's ass would be for not shaving his legs and that she would also punish his balls for not shaving his balls and groin area. Starting with the gorgeous ass sticking up in the air, Lily aimed and fired.

Whack to the left side and then another pop to the right side. With each subsequent hit a little harder than the last ones, Lily continued.

Whack to the left side and then another pop to the right side. Lily heard Hunter take a sharp intake of air so she knew that she needed to hit a little harder but not too much as she didn't want to damage her little boy.

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

Ouch. Ouch. Lily nodded her head to herself, 'Yep that is what I wanted to hear.'

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

To give Hunter something else to think about, Lily decided to move her target to his balls and take care of that punishment before finishing up the one for the legs. Lily then picked up the crop for this stage of the punishment and aiming carefully, Lily popped Hunter's left testicle and then the right one.

"Oh my goddess. Ouch, wow." Lily silently raised her eyebrow, waited for a few seconds to see if Hunter would use his safe word and then decided to continue when Hunter went quiet.

Taking the crop and aiming carefully, Lily popped Hunter's left testicle and then the right one.

"Oww that hurts. Don't stop." Hunter groaned.

Taking the crop and aiming carefully, Lily popped Hunter's left testicle and then the right one.

"Oww that hurts. Don't stop." Hunter groaned.

Taking the crop and aiming carefully, Lily popped Hunter's left testicle and then the right one.

"Oww that hurts. Don't stop." Hunter groaned and tears silent started to fall down his cheeks.

Taking the crop and aiming carefully, Lily popped Hunter's left testicle and then the right one.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch." Hunter groaned.

Lily smiled to herself and was feeling very proud of Hunter for being able to take that kind of pain and not feel that he needed to use his safe word. She then decided it was time to finish the punishment for his legs and got ready to use the flogger again on Hunter's very pink ass.

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

Whack to the left side and then another whack to the right side.

"Ouch. Ouch."

Hunter's ass was now very red. While he continued to stand the way Lily had asked, Lily went to her desk drawer and pulled out some cold cream and started to apply it to her little boy's buttocks.

"That feels so good, Goddess Lily. Thank you so much. I promise I won't forget again."

"As nice as your promise is, only time will tell if you are sincere. We just have one more punishment to get out of the way. Do you remember what it is for?"

Hunter's head started to fall while he tried to remember what else he was to be punished for. He knew it had to be important otherwise his goddess would never punish him. A couple of seconds later, he remembered, "It is because I used the wrong butt plug isn't it. I am so sorry. I await your punishment so that I can be worthy of you."

Hunter sounded so dejected but Lily knew that even though the punishment might be uncomfortable that he would probably enjoy it in the end.

"Stand straight now." When Hunter was standing straight, Lily reached up and took off his blindfold.

"I want you to go over to that table and pick out one of the dildos and prepare it for use."

Hunter just stared at the array of dildos and butt plugs that he saw on the table. They ranged from the small butt plug that he had worn to his goddess's house to ones that were two inches in diameter and twelve inches long. He didn't want to make the mistake of getting one that was too small but he wasn't sure he could handle the large ones either. Hunter finally saw the dildo that he brought that "you love for me to use on you". He decided to get this dildo and put the lubricant on it that was on the table.

"A good decision, little boy." Lily then sat down and said, "It is time for you to show me how you really want that used on you."

Hunter looked so confused for a minute and then started to head to Goddess Lily. "What I really want to do is use this to pleasure you, my goddess."

"You haven't earned that right yet, little boy. First you will use that cock and pleasure yourself. Get down on your hands and knees and get to work."

Kneeling down on the floor, Hunter took the dildo and started to insert it into his ass. Once he got it passed his sphincter muscles, he started to really enjoy the sensation. He felt his cock start to grow and then it started to hurt because it was crowded in the cock cage. He started to slow his movement down and then heard, "Don't you dare slow down." Hunter just nodded his head and increased the speed of the insertion of the dildo until he was fucking his ass hard and fast. His cock was hurting so bad from the cock cage but he knew that this was part of his punishment and he knew he would tolerate anything for his goddess.

After about ten minutes, Lily saw copious amounts of pre-cum stringing its way from Hunter's cock to the floor. Since she didn't think he could come with the cock cage on but not willing to take a chance, she decided to halt the action in front of her.

"Stop, Hunter. Remove your new little cock from your ass and put it in the bucket on the table."

While Hunter was taking care of Lily's orders, Lily stood up, removed her white transparent robe and then went over the desk and sat on her u-throne dressed in only a white corset. Lily was so horny from watching Hunter that it took all her patience waiting for Hunter to ask what she wanted done next.

Hunter turned around and saw Lily sitting at her desk wearing a white corset and all he wanted to do was run over to her and start to nibble on her beautiful breasts but he knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon. It took a few minutes of Hunter staring at Lily before he realized what he was doing.

"My beautiful Goddess Lily. I have done as you asked what can I do for you now?"

Lily reached into the drawer of the desk and bought out the "one I that you think I would love to use on you" item which was a graduating butt plug which went from a quarter inch circle to the half inch circle all the way up to a two and a half inch circle. "Take this plug and prepare it and then bring it over here to me."

Hunter took the plug and put lots of lubricant on it. He had never had anything as big as the last circle and he wanted to make sure that it was lubed as well as he could make it. When he was done, he walked back over to Lily and knelt on the floor in front of her holding the plug out for her to take.

"Little Boy, I want you to place that plug on the floor in front of me and then I want you to sit on the plug until your ass hits the carpet. I know that my little boy just loves to have his ass filled and I think this will fill it very nicely."

12