Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"I still love seeing you do things like that! That was a guard spell on the room to protect Roger while we're away I assume?"

"Yes, no one and nothing of this earth can harm Roger while he is enshrouded in the fog. (You can't see it outside of the bedroom.) He will be safe and slumbering until I awaken him, once we are through with this ugly business," Rhiannon sighed and then added, "Are you ready to do this?"

"Yes godmother," Dawn nodded her assent.

Rhiannon whirled her hands about herself, she seemed to shimmer out of focus, and when she could be seen again, she was wearing a glittering golden short-skirted gown with matching thigh-high boots.

Dawn knew this look and was far more terrified of Rhiannon in Gold, than most people would be of her in jet black. Dawn recognized this as 'Rhiannon the Goddess,' bearing little resemblance to the Rhiannon the rest of the world knew.

Rhiannon swirled her hands about Dawn next and the muscular lady was dressed in a similar dress though hers wasn't the same pattern, her mid-drift and arms were exposed, accompanied by gold armbands and gauntlets. Dawn appeared more warrior than as a tattoo artist. The outfit was finished off with a golden mask, hiding Dawn's face with that of an enraged Amazon.

"Let's visit Hank invisibly at first," Rhiannon suggested, snapping her fingers and the two winked out from Dawn's house, appearing ethereally above Hank in his living room.

Hank was seated in front of his television in his jockeys, swilling beer and staring at a baseball game, "Where is that fuckin' kid?" he muttered.

"Sum bitch needs to make dinner and clean up this shit hole," he drunkenly declared. "Hafta teach that fuck a lesson when he gets here. I told him not to be late no more!" Hank angrily threw his beer bottle across the living room where it exploded into small shards of glass. "Hafta get mah own damn beer now!"

Hank got up and made his way into the kitchen.

Rhiannon and Dawn floated over to Roger's room and found a very Spartan place. Roger had a small bed, a desk with a folding chair, a dresser, and very few toys, all of which were neatly stored on a shelf.

The women floated over Hank's room and discovered a rat's nest. Bed unmade, dirty clothes strewn about, Playboy Magazines laying open all over, and beer bottles laying all about on the floor.

The two ethereal women floated back towards the living room, which was tidy, but it was evident that little Roger was the one charged with cleaning it.

Hank was again, seated in front of the TV and downing another beer, with four more stacked next to his chair for him to grab so he wouldn't need to get up again soon.

The kitchen was clean and there were only a few dished in the sink, waiting for someone to wash them, most likely Roger.

"Where the fuck is that worthless fucking kid?" came from Hank in the living room and it was punctuated with a loud belch.

The air in the room took on an electrically charged quality. Little sparks flew from furniture to walls and floor.

Even though he was drunk, Hank took notice, "What-the-fuck?" he exclaimed looking all about the room. He finally saw the two golden female forms solidify right in front of his chair.

"Holy shit, where'd you come from?"

"Hank Roger Speight, the Goddess Rhiannon has come to extract retribution. What do you have to say for yourself?" Rhiannon announced, her voice ringing as though through an amplified echo chamber.

"Fuck you ain't nothing but Roger's big tittied teacher! Ha! You come for some of Hank's cock eh? It don't matter. Whatever you came for, you're in my house, so you're mine!" Hank rose from his easy chair unsteadily staggering over towards the women he towered over.

"You have confirmed the judgment of Rhiannon with your vile intentions. My enforcer shall take from you what she needs and leave the rest to me!"

"Yah baby, come and get some!" Hank directed his stagger towards the woman who appeared chiseled from golden marble.

Behind her mask, Dawn's face broke into a demonic grin, closely approximating the one her mask sported.

As soon as he was within reach, Dawn wrapped her hugely muscled arms around Hank who immediately went limp as she lifted him off the floor.

"What you doing?" Hank cried out, totally helpless in her steely grip.

Rhiannon chanted, "Dha nerth remüvya an Dawn." ( * See translation at the end.)

To any casual observer they would have seen Hanks arms shrink in bulk, his muscular legs diminish in mere seconds, his shoulders and chest loose all their definition, his stature diminish, and his face become almost androgynous.

At the same time, Dawn appeared to gain size and definition to her entire physique. Dawn grew no taller, nor did she take on any masculine attributes, and in fact her breast size increased substantially.

When she was done with him, Dawn could hold up what was left with one hand. She had to bunch up his clothes though, lest they fall off him.

"Rhiannon wishes to see what is left of his manhood," Rhiannon declared, more for Hank's sake than her own. Rhiannon had seen this enough times before to know exactly what was left.

Dawn allowed Hank's pants to fall to the floor from his thin hips and near anorexic body.

"I don't think you will be using that for a weapon again Hanky. You're not hung any better now than most ten year old boys," Rhiannon taunted.

Hank now as weak, as a kitten, looked down at his crotch and upon seeing his shriveled penis and testicles, he began to cry.

"You don't deserve to be a man Hank. Beating that poor sweet son of yours, Roger, and his mother, you have abused your strength, and now you've lost it. Should there be any doubt in your mind, you've also lost Roger. I shall take him to my bosom and he shall be reborn to a loving parent who will appreciate what a special person Roger is."

"Finish disrobing him," Rhiannon ordered.

Hank was easily slipped out of his now, oversized clothing. He looked like a scrawny teenage boy, who is small for his age.

"I could leave you like this Hank. You would never become stronger. You would never become larger in any dimension, no matter how much you worked out, or how many steroids you took. You would never become more masculine in any way. However, never let the Goddess Rhiannon be said to be compassionless. Prepare yourself Hank. The Goddess of metamorphosis will give you a life where being small and weak can be an asset."

Rhiannon raised both hands, fingers splayed widely over her head, in an attitude reminiscent of someone ready to pounce on their prey.

She began to chant, "Dewes Rhiannon brüsy hem tebeles dhe an deleth cussya a benenek tekter ha yeunes." ( ** See translation at the end.)

Pink clouds of smoke emanated from her palms and directed towards the form on the floor, which lay in a fetal position. Hank seemed to soften and fill out some. Hank's butt spread wider and plumped up into twin soft crescents.

His face seemed to shrink and become all eyes and lips, accented by high cheekbones and a small upturned nose.

Hank's narrow shoulders began moving together sporting large soft nipples hanging in front and between them. Behind those enlarging nipples, there appeared to be balloons, which were quickly being, inflated. Larger and larger they became, as his nipples puffed out like marshmallows on top of the balloons.

Hank moaned and you could hear it gain in pitch until it reached unrealistically high tones, like those of tiny young girl.

His waist pinched in, farther and farther becoming ridiculously small in circumference.

The last thing to go Hank reached out to hold onto, attempting to keep it from slipping away. However, it did no good, Hank's once proud cock shank away in his dainty little hands until he was gripping his clitoris, centered above his new, long, wet slit.

Hank's changes kept going until he was any male's wet dream girl.

Hank couldn't seem to release his clit and discovered that his vulva was drooling a huge puddle of lubrication onto the rug. Hank twisted and yanked on his hand trying to let go, but the more he did, the wetter, and the shorter of breath he became.

Without ever having meant to, Hank orgasmed in gushing bliss in no time.

His orgasm seemed to cloud his mind, though he continued to try to release his clitoris. Hank soon discovered that since now he was a girl, he could easily be, brought to orgasm time and time again. After Hank had yanked himself to a half dozen mind numbing orgasms, his mind could no longer take the intense stimulation and he fainted.

"Gather up that nymphomaniac slut and bring her with us," Rhiannon ordered Dawn, and being familiar with the drill, she lifted the soft creature into her strong arms as Rhiannon teleported the two to Dawn's tattoo parlor and the locked rooms it contained in the basement.

"Good news girls! I brought you another playmate. When she wakes up, I'll put her in with the rest of you to get acquainted," Dawn announced as she placed the unconscious form onto a femininely draped bed in an empty cell and locked it behind her.

Roger's Dilemma - Narrator

"Now we do the hard part," Rhiannon sighed, as she translated them back to Dawn's house.

"Do you want to change us before... or should we do this in official garb?" Dawn asked Rhiannon as they approached the spell locked room.

"Roger needs to know," Rhiannon informed her, "So now, another mortal will grow up knowing my secret. However, I don't mind this one. He reminds me of one forty years past."

"I know dear godmother. I hope he acclimates well," Dawn agreed with her ancient friend.

Rhiannon slid her hand through the shimmering field as if it were a knife blade, bursting the bubble of protection. She opened the door and the two entered to watch over Rogers' sleeping form.

"Awaken my child," she commanded.

Roger yawned and stretched. When his eyes beheld his teacher decked out and shimmering with golden power, standing next to a woman with more muscles that he had ever seen on a lady he let out a tiny shriek.

"Calm yourself Roger Lukas Speight," Rhiannon spoke in that echoing voice she had used with his father not long before. "Rhiannon, Goddess of the Moon, has taken you into her protection. Your sole remaining parent, Hank, has been punished for his many crimes against you, your mother, women, and others in general. I regret deeply that this means you will never see him again," tears were streaming from her eyes, "Fear not my child. Rhiannon will replace that which you have lost, with better than you had. If you will allow me to, I will explain further, though I prefer to do it as your friend and teacher, not as the Goddess Rhiannon. May I?"

Roger's eyes were the size of saucers as he nodded his ascent.

Rhiannon whirled her hands first around Dawn, and then about herself, restoring both Dawn and herself to the clothing they were wearing when first this evening began.

Rhiannon now in the dress and voice Roger was familiar with came to the boy and sat on the bed next to him.

Dawn took the opposite side, as she was now much softer looking without, her muscles being pumped up, and having her heart go out to the young boy's plight.

"Roger, I want you to meet my friend, Dawn Whitham. I have known Dawn since she was as young as you are now," Rhiannon introduced.

"H... how can that be? She looks older than you do Miss Rhiannon," he stammered, momentarily having forgotten all about how mad his father would be when he came home late.

"I was not just play-acting a minute ago Roger. I really am a Goddess. I was constrained to live on earth after I fell in love with and married a mortal. His name was Pwyll. (Pronounced Poo-ul.) He died long ago and I loved him deeply," Rhiannon explained.

Roger dove at her, hugging her, saying, "I'm so sorry Miss Rhiannon."

"Thank you dear. It has been over a thousand years since I lost him, but I still know the pain. I grieve with you too Roger. You lost your mother not long ago, and now I have been forced to take away your father. I can help fill those holes in your sole, if you agree to what I propose. I won't make you do it, but I believe for you, it will be best. I know how your father was treating you. How you cooked, cleaned, and waited on him, only to receive beatings for your love and efforts. You deserve better and I want to see that you get it."

"Is he really gone?"

Rhiannon nodded her head to affirm that he was.

"Your father isn't dead. You need to know this. You would never recognize him if you were to see him again. His form was changed to aid in his punishment. Goddess Rhiannon does not kill to punish. She has far better ways to show mortals the error of their ways," Rhiannon elucidated.

Roger's eyes lost focus as the knowledge sank in. He finally spoke, "I hope you don't think I'm rotten Miss Rhiannon, but I can't cry for him."

"No, Roger, I think you might cry for him later. However, he doesn't deserve it. You need to start a new life and I want to help you do that. Do you trust me?" Rhiannon asked the boy.

Roger looked at his small hands and meekly said, "I trust you Miss Rhiannon. What do you want to do with me?"

"For one thing Roger, your father's disappearance has made things so that you couldn't be in my school anymore if you remain, who and what you are. It would be necessary to have you placed in a foster home, and at your age, those are usually a dead end. I don't want to have that happen. I know a lady in the area who lost her daughter in a tragic accident recently and she needs a child as much as you need a parent."

"The difficult part is, I want you to remain my student, and to live a fulfilling life with me near to watch out for you. What will have to happen to do all these things is that Roger must be gone. I will have to make you appear to be someone else entirely. Would you allow me to do that for you?" Rhiannon asked.

"I guess so Miss Rhiannon. Who would I be?" Roger questioned.

"I want to make you so that no one would ever suspect that you are Roger, and to make the lady who would be your mother happy again. That would mean I have to make you a girl, Roger. You don't have to decide immediately, but I need an answer tonight, before things happen that might make it awkward for us," Rhiannon cautiously put her plan to the sweet boy.

"Would you make it so I like being a girl?" Roger asked, with his eyes wide with wonder.

"I guarantee it. One thing that I must insist on though, is that you can never tell anyone who I really am and what I can do. That can be hard sometimes, just ask Dawn, she's kept my secret for forty years."

"It has been difficult godmother, but it has also been one of my greatest joys, knowing you," Dawn squeezed her godmother's elbow to accent her admission.

"Won't the other kids know it's me in a dress?" Roger fretted.

"Let's see if you know it's you in a dress and I think that will tell you," Rhiannon stood, holding her hands as she had with Hank, "Hem tullwysk a gwregoleth rak ty," the pink smoke gathered about the boy, as she chanted. ( *** See translation at the end.)

The changes he underwent were nowhere near as drastic as his father had experienced. Roger's nipples became soft and puffy, his face rearranged in such a way that he might be mistaken for one of Rhiannon's relatives, as it took on a softer look. Unlike his father, Roger's clothes morphed with him, becoming a pretty, pink, sun dress with knee high socks and patent leather shoes.

Rhiannon took Roger over to a mirror, "Do you know this person?"

"Never seen her before," Roger admitted, looking the new him up and down, having trouble believing it was he that looked back.

"Would you mistake what you see for a boy?"

"No way!" Roger agreed.

"Will you be this lovely girl for me, so that I may introduce you to your mother?" Rhiannon asked.

Roger rather uncouthly, grabbed his crotch, to make certain that it was as it now felt to him, "Wow this feels weird... but it's okay."

"You won't be looked at as a boy in a dress, or even as Roger who was turned into a girl, you are a real girl and you don't look anything like you did. Your classmates will get to meet the new girl," Rhiannon reassured the changed girl.

"What's my name? If I'm to be someone else what should I be called?"

"How about Tamara? That was the name of an old friend of mine. She was a protector and a water goddess. Do you like that name?" Rhiannon asked the still stunned newly minted girl.

"Did she have big boobs too?" she asked innocently.

Rhiannon and Dawn both laughed heartily.

"Yes, she was even bigger than I am," Rhiannon recalled, "A great river flowed from her breasts to protect all of Cornwall."

"Wow, she had really big boobs then! Am I going to have boobs that big when I grow up?"

"Well, you won't be a goddess, but yes, you will have some lovely huge boobs. That is if you want them," Rhiannon added the caveat to allow the new girl to decline having them.

"Oh no, if I have to be a girl I want to be pretty like you," Roger hugged Rhiannon tightly, and knew that he was no longer Roger, but now, Tamara.

"Don't be alarmed now Tamara. Dawn and I need to change again," with that, Rhiannon took on her 'official' persona and translated the three of them to the home of Tamara's potential mother, Conni Cromwell.

They found Conni sitting at her kitchen table eating a light supper. When the three popped into existence across the table from her, she dropped her fork with a clatter and a sharp intake of breath.

"Fear not, Conni Ashleigh Cromwell. The goddess Rhiannon is not here to harm you. Rhiannon has heard of your loss and broken heart. Rhiannon is here to offer something to fill the hole in your heart. Know that should you accept, how well you perform will be closely watched. Rhiannon offers you the opportunity to be mother to this orphan, who is part of her heart. How say you Conni?"

"I must be dreaming... but on the wild chance that I'm not, yes, I would love to have another daughter," Conni declared with a suspicious expression on her face.

"Conni, meet your new daughter, Tamara Ashleigh Cromwell. Come the morning, you will discover that legally Tamara is the fraternal twin to the daughter you lost. Care for her well, lest Rhiannon discover your failings," with that Rhiannon and Dawn disappeared, leaving Tamara and Conni alone in the kitchen.

Tamara's Story - Tamara

I woke up in the middle of a big bed in what looked like a girl's room. I must have fallen asleep in Miss Rhiannon's car.

Miss Rhiannon, in a golden dress stood near, with another golden lady, who has really big muscles. The two of them seem to shimmer and glow as I stared at them.

I yelped, but Miss Rhiannon told me that she was really a Goddess. I know better than to contradict grownups so I just listened.

She told me that she had punished my dad, but more likely, he's been arrested again, which means that when he gets home I'm going to get it.

I started to believe her when she changed out of the golden dress right before my eyes and I could finally see the face of the other woman.

Her voice changed too, now it was as she is at school.

The things she told me were so incredible and sad. She really must be a goddess especially if the other woman is really younger than she is.

She told me that dad isn't dead, but that I won't see him again. Who will take care of me now? True, dad wasn't much, but he was all I had.

When she offered me a new mother, that was tough enough to believe, but when she added that she wanted me to be a girl too, I was starting to have trouble accepting that. Girls look way different than boys do and I would look funny wearing a dress. Everyone would laugh and call me names.

Miss Rhiannon turned golden again and said some strange words, which made me feel all funny. The next thing I knew, I'm standing in front of a mirror looking at a really pretty girl that I've never seen before, but her lips move when mine do.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers