Goddess Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,766 Followers

She was tied, trapped, whored-out; spread open and made a spectacle of and it was divine. Her body quaked and shuddered. Her face flushed red with hot blood as if a spotlight were on her.Slut! Whore! Cunt! Tramp! She was everything and it was all true and it was glorious. Searing, humiliating, liberating, glorious

Madhuri bent, her sweet tongue came out and was caught between her teeth as she concentrated, using her other hand to place the smaller probe at the entrance to Claire's anus.

"No! Oh no! No! Not that!" She arched against the chair, shoving the toes of her boots together.

Madhuri ignored her. The small piece was well greased and slid in easily and with an almost nauseating thrill that snaked up her spine make her nipples instantly hard and her scalp tingle as if it had been set aflame. Oh God! My ass! My ass! Her anus was terribly sensitive and pleasure there was something that fascinated and frightened her, yet now here she was, double penetrated in front of all these people, the plastic extension working its way into her like a coiled spring. She clenched her eyes shut and remained motionless as the thing slid up inside her and she held absolutely still, not even breathing. Then it began to move.

Madhuri began to move the whole assembly in and out, slowly, not very far, as if it were huge and weighed several tons, but for Claire it was like her entire insides were moving, as if the earth and the stars were moving, and she tore her mouth from Eric's to groan. "Oh my God! Oh myGod!"

That seemed to be some sort of signal for Leo and Stefan to relax. They both sat down, Leo on a table, Stefan on a divan, while David picked up some tissue paper and threw it in an empty box. Eric's kisses became deeper and more passionate and his hands crushed and massaged her breasts as Madhuri stood and very conscientiously worked the double dildo in and out of Claire's pussy and ass.

"Oh my God! Oh Eric I don't believe it! Oh my God!"

"There's this and more," Madhuri said. "This and more, so much more. I want you now to touch yourself, Claire. That's all. Just touch yourself."

David came to the chair and untied her right hand and Madhuri carefully eased the dildo out of Claire's body. She held it up, her arms crossed, and Eric backed away, looking at Claire.

Claire gasped and fought back a sob. She felt suddenly empty, hollow, as if everything had drained out of her. The air from the room seemed suddenly cold on her puckered anus, and her pussy felt alone and exposed.

"I...can't," she said. "Really. I just can't."

Eric looked dumbfounded but no one else changed expression.

Madhuri took Claire's hand and put it on her pussy. She pressed her fingers into it.

"That's all," she said. "That's all you have to do."

"Oh God! I can't! I just can't!"

Madhuri looked at her. "All right. I thought it might come to this. Eric, do I have your permission?"

Eric sighed. "Yes."

"David, get the pony. Leo, Stefan, untie her and take her clothes off. Then get the drop cloths. We have something for you to try, Claire..."

"To try...?" she looked at Madhuri in bewilderment as Stefan and Leo untied the other scarves and pulled her to her feet.

Standing, her clothes suddenly fell around her in a mess, her blouse open, bra askew, skirt tangled up around her waist. The two men began taking her clothes off, undressing her as if she were a child. She put up no resistance, even helped slightly as if it were years ago and her mother were getting her ready for a bath. The two black-clad men stood her and removed her blouse and her bra, unfastened her skirt and unzipped her boots as Eric paced back and forth, pinching his lip, lost in thought.

"You're sure this is a good idea?" he asked.

"Oh, it's certainly worth a try," Madhuri said. "Claire's quite clearly in an erotic state. She's amenable to anything, and really, we're asking so little."

Her clothes slipped from her body and soon she was quite naked except for her stockings. They removed her garter belt and panties, and each garment was neatly folded and packed between tissue paper by the ever-vigilant David, who discretely glanced at the labels as he did so. Claire felt a pique of irritation at this but dismissed it. The whole thing was absurd after all—her nakedness, the clothed men, the insistence on her touching herself, her sexual excitement. What did it all mean? What were they doing here?

Madhuri slipped off her jacket as well, and Claire couldn't help but be impressed by her lovely arms, the feminine set of her shoulders and the full thrust of her breasts. She truly was an attractive woman in every way, the way she looked, the way she acted, even in her form and the way she moved. She possessed a deep femininity that touched Claire and made her both envious and proud that the woman was paying her such close attention. Compared to Madhuri, even the sophisticated Eric seemed like something of a rustic.

David had retreated to the back of the shop and now emerged with what looked like a white saddle with brown ends, or a half a barrel split longitudinally with a short metal protrusion that stuck up on the convex side. She didn't need to be told what it was. Leo and Stefan had opened up sturdy plastic tarps and spread them over the rugs and furniture, then dropped a piece of black plywood fixed with screw eyes over that, and David placed the barrel down in the middle of the plywood panel.

Claire was starting to feel chilly and reached for her cup of coffee when Madhuri rudely took it from her and poured in a stiff shot of Bailey's, warmed it up with coffee, and thrust it back to her.

"Enjoy," she said.

Everyone seemed to know just what they were doing now. David plugged the saddle—which Claire had decided was the aforementioned "pony"—into the wall, and Stefan and Leo took a leather belt from a drawer in a display case and buckled it around her naked waist. Then each man affixed a leather cuff to her wrist as she stood there, her bare breasts jiggling slightly, and watched them with vacant attention.

"Eric, why don't you have some coffee and calm down," Madhuri suggested. "We know what we're doing. Come here, darling—" she held out her hand to Claire.

Moving as if in a dream, Claire took her hand and Madhuri led her over to the pony. Madhuri unwrapped the cellophane from a latex dildo and snapped it onto the metal protrusion and then wiped some lube onto it and smiled, then made her stand over it. Claire already knew what it was, and she stared down at the upthrust dildo with mild curiosity. The alcohol, the mood, the entire ambience and sense of why she'd come were now working on her and it seemed silly to resist any longer. They all knew who she was and why she was here. She was naked before them in her stockings with this thick belt with the silver rings, her nipples glowing red from the suction of the pump, the grease from the lube still limning her pussy and thighs. Eric watched her from not five feet away.

Madhuri made a small joke about not losing her balance as she lowered her down and Claire smiled, brushing her hair back from her face, and then Leo and Stefan were strapping her down to the board with bungee cords, attaching one end to the board, one end to the eyes in the belt, securing her in place over the dildo so that it touched her, touched her pussy, the touch electric. She could feel the power in it already, some latent hum of unseen motors. The body of the pony was velour.

"The thing is," Madhuri was saying, "Is that it's not wrong to touch yourself. It's not obscene, it's not embarrassing as long as you're not embarrassed. When you want it enough, you'll do it. And I think this is going to make you want it. Sit on it, Claire."

Claire lowered herself gingerly on top of the dildo, spreading her pussy apart with her fingers. It wasn't too wide; it slid in easily. Still, this position, with her on top, made her gasp and fall forward, bracing her hands on the pommel of the thing as it entered her. Eric took a step towards her as if to help her but stopped as Claire caught herself and rotated her hips to ease the thing into her.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "It's good."

Stefan and Leo stepped closer, their arms folded, watching. David brushed his hair back from his eyes and watched also, the three of them forming a semi-circle around the squatting girl as if she were some beggar in the street performing some act for the passersby. Madhuri picked up the controller, which was a rather large box, and held it in her left hand, cocking her left elbow against her hip.

"Stefan, Leo. Do her breasts."

The men got down on their knees and Claire watched as they leaned forward and gently took her tits in their hands and began to lick and suck her nipples, their eyes closing in pleasure. She hadn't expected this. They were obviously gay men and she hadn't thought they'd get involved, but apparently even gay men could still feel that atavistic love for a woman's breasts, for they closed their eyes and their nostrils flared in lusty excitement as they inhaled the fragrance of her body and their soft, muscular tongues traced rough circles around her areolas, going the same direction, it turned out—clockwise to Claire, and her head seemed to reel in the same direction as Stefan's teeth turned greedy and began to gnaw teasingly at her nipple.

A sigh of pleasure burst bubble-like from her lips and she had t resist the urge to caress the men's necks, but Eric was standing right nearby—Eric her lover, who had paid for all this, watching her now degenerate into whorishness and the sensual slavery of her body's demands.

"I'll start slowly," Madhuri said, and with no more of a warning than that, the dildo within Claire's pussy began to twist and spin, the soft subtle nubs catching on her swollen, nerve-laden flesh and beginning to whip her copiously flowing fluids into a lather of urgent foam, the sleeve of the dildo separating slightly from its metal form due to the centrifugal motion and becoming fatter, stouter.

"Oh, it's good!" she repeated. "It's good, it's good."

It was all she could say. It was all her world was reduced to—goodness inside her, primitive, mindless pleasure in the deep, crude, most basic part of her, the core of her sex, the hole inside her, her female hollowness. She looked down at the men's faces as they nursed at her breasts, sucking up some divine nectar from her innards—handsome faces, powerful and strong, taking pleasure from her. All of this—this place, this room, it was all engineered for her, the electricity ran through the pony and stimulated her cunt and the pleasure ran through her body and blossomed at her tits and the men drank from her as if she were a fountain. It was a divine symmetry, something cosmic and right

Madhuri placed the controlled on the floor and pressed down on Claire's naked shoulders, pushing her down on the dildo, and now Claire became aware of another mechanism at the base of the pony, a squeezing, vibrating pair of velour covered jaws that drew at her labia while a soft feathery wheel spun skittishly at her clit. Madhuri pulled the straps that held her waist band taut, forcing her more firmly against the device till it was making intimate contact with her vagina, the whole of her sex being strummed and massaged and penetrated and machined, then she picked up the controller and adjusted some knobs so that the tempo increased and savage spasms of pleasure began to whip through Claire's body.

"Oh!" Claire cried. "It's too much! Madhuri! It's too much!"

"Isn't it though?" The Indian woman answered with a smile. Then, under her breath she sighed like a cat licking itself. "What a gorgeous girl she is, Eric! Simply beautiful!"

She picked up a crop from one of the tables and began to deftly spank Claire's ass. Stefan and Leo continued sucking her breasts, carefully avoiding bumping heads, and the pony began to actually gallop, the entire saddle starting to move her like a mechanical bull, heaving and lurching slowly on its base, tossing her gently with a billowy rhythm. Claire put her head back, her moan of sheer pleasure cut short as the whip landed on her ass and splashed her with pain.

"You see, Claire? You see?" Madhuri asked. "Here you are being sucked by two men, penetrated by this most diabolical machine, and now being whipped by another woman. If you ever had cause for shame or embarrassment, it would most certainly be now. Yet how do you feel, my dear? How do you feel?"

Claire was speechless. Thoughts of embarrassment were the farthest thing from her mind as she presented her pussy to the working of the pony and let her breasts be suckled by the two men and took the bright dashes of pain on her buttocks. It was just heaven, some sort of confused heaven of sensorial bliss. But it was more than that too, being given all this lewd attention, being made the center of this obscene spectacle.

Madhuri again placed the controller on the floor and got down on her knees in front of Claire. It was crowded there now with Stefan and Leo on their knees bent over her breasts and Madhuri joining them. The pony kept Claire a head higher than Madhuri, but the rhythmic rocking of the device made her appear as if she were galloping on a horse with a lazy rhythm as the others crowded around and ministered to her.

Without hesitating, Madhuri took Claire's face in her hands and kissed her, running her delicate tongue over the girl's lips to test Claire's readiness, then took her mouth in a full kiss, her arms going around Claire's naked back, making the two men relinquish their grip on her breasts and duck out of the way.

"Mmmm, mmmmm!" The sounds of the women's sighs of pleasure were audible over the humming of the machinery. Leo and Stefan exchanged sour looks and crawled out of the way. It was obvious their boss would have her way now, and the two women's hands now searched through each other's hair, pressing their heads together as the pony hummed and buzzed.

"Eric, Eric!" Madhuri called, breaking the kiss. "Give her your cock. Give her your cock now in her mouth. Boys, back at her breasts. Untie her from the machine."

Eric looked confused, uncertain what to do with these men around, but the sight of Claire in such a state of arousal was more than he could stand, and he came up to her and quickly opened his pants and took out his cock. Stefan and Leo unsnapped the bungee cords holding Claire to the platform and by the time Eric had his cock out, they'd gone back to sucking her tits, and Claire leaned forward and hungrily sucked his prick into her mouth.

"Oh Christ!" he moaned. He grabbed her hair to lift it out of the way so he could see her face as his cock entered her mouth. "Oh, Christ, yes, Claire! Suck it! Suck that fucking cock, baby!"

Claire sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing, a look of bliss on her face. It was as if she were talking communion, something holy, ineffable, the soul of her lover. She held Eric's prick in one hand and with the other caressed Stefan's head as he nursed at her left breast. The pony continued to hum and buck and her hips continued to ride easy with it, milking every bit of satisfaction from the heaving machine, and a strange silence fell upon the little group, the motors humming, the rest of them sighing or moaning or slurping with hydraulic pleasure.

Suddenly the pony died, stopped dead. The mechanical humming stopped.

Claire groaned. Her protest registered around Eric's cock and she turned her eyes to Madhuri.

"I'm sorry," Madhuri said. "But that's all. Here, try this." The Indian woman held up a rabbit vibrator with the wicked little appendage designed for clitoral stimulation, then lifted Claire up bodily by the elbows so that the dildo slipped disappointingly out of her pussy. Claire felt distraught and cheated as the pony's magical dildo left her pussy. She refused to take the rabbit. She knew what she'd have to do with it.

"No!" she said petulantly, "I can't!"

"Oh please! That's quite enough of that, Claire, honestly! Now here!"

Madhuri pushed the vibrator into her mouth to coat it with saliva, then reached down and worked it between Claire's swollen and still-greasy pussy lips. At once she turned it on and it sprang wickedly to life, humming and rattling as the balls began spinning inside it. Madhuri pressed it into her and Claire groaned deeply, shamed at her body's eager acceptance and her own juvenile behavior

"Now fuck her, Eric!" Madhuri cried. "Fuck her goddamned mouth! She's not made of sugar!"

It seemed to be the signal Eric had been waiting for. He wrapped his hands in her hair and began to fuck her mouth with hard, sure strokes, his cock so stiff and erect that his balls seemed detached, hanging far below like counterweights. He sent his prick sliding deep within her lips, the muscles of his stomach clenching like steel springs, his sudden male wrath surfacing like a broaching whale. Claire grabbed onto his thighs for balance, tucked her lips over her teeth.

"Slow!" Madhuri said. "Make her enjoy it, damn it!"

Eric slowed down, the strain of his control obvious in the way his legs shuddered, running his cock in and out of her semi-slack mouth as the saliva spilled over her lower lip. He fucked her steadily, smoothly, the centerpiece in the triangle of men who worked over her body, and as he did so, Claire's fingers finally reached down for the rabbit that Madhuri held in place between her legs. The slow, sizzling excitement was more than she could stand. If she were being used by these three men and this woman like this, she was going to be a part of it too, she decided. She took the vibrator in hand and was about to use it, when she froze.

"Oh for God's sake!" Madhuri exclaimed. "This is unbelievable. Eric, that's enough! Stefan, Leo, take him."

Eric looked at her in disbelief. If she thought he was going to stop now, she was crazy. He began to ram his prick into Claire's mouth with a vengeance, the muscles in his jaw standing out as he clenched his teeth. He was close, much too excited to stop, and he didn't give a fuck any more whether Claire touched her damned pussy or not. He intended to get off in her mouth. When Stefan stood up and took hold of his arm he just rudely shoved the little homo aside, totally unprepared for the way Stefan grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm up behind his back. Leo suddenly bounced to his feet as if he were on springs, caught Eric under his right armpit and pinched him in a way that sent a jolt of paralyzing electricity rocketing through his body and made him forget about everything. The room spun.

"Jesus fucking Christ!??"

Claire gave a little scream of alarm and Eric spun around once and then found himself on his back staring up through a swarming haze of red and black, his pants around his ankles, his cock still throbbing. Stefan was standing over him holding him in a wristlock and Leo and David were wrapping a kind of black plastic tape around his wrists.

"What are you doing to him? What is this?" Claire cried.

Eric was rather curious himself, but didn't have the wits to ask at the moment.

"You don't understand, Claire. I don't think you even understand the basics here, the basic ideas behind sex, so I think we're just going to have to act them out for you. I'm sorry we had to overpower Eric, but he was a bit far gone, beyond the point of recall. I don't think they damaged him too much, did they Eric? They're quite expert at what they do. Are you all right, there, Eric?" She looked down at him and David and Stefan paused in their binding

His head was rapidly clearing now and his sense of wounded pride was somewhat assuaged by the knowledge that he'd been handled by men of obvious expertise, coolly and efficiently. They'd simply hit his 'off' switch and that had been it, and they'd done it once; they could easily do it again. His body told him as much. They might be as gay as they wished. They were also terribly lethal.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,766 Followers