Godiva on the Scooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

The shuddering thrusts rolled over us again as everything about us, our entire being became only cock and cunt crashing together and pulling apart. so fast, so wet, so. Suddenly I felt the sensations of her pussy tightening and relaxing over my shaft, as she came. I sped up to increase the intensity of our thrusts until I felt her body relax.

I slowed the bike to let her recover, but no sooner than she began to calm, she moaned loudly and came again, shouting, "Oh fuck me Ches." and then stopped, bit her lip, opened her eyes and stared into my eyes, screaming, "Fuck me Jack, fuck me now."

I accelerated and the bike rocketed down the roadway as my cock pummeled into her, my balls slapping against her ass at an incredible rate. I felt the pressure building in them and felt ready to explode. Fighting hard to keep enough attention on the bike to avoid crashing, I came, my cock convulsing in spurt after spurt of cum into her wet, wet pussy. Even as I slowed the bike, my cock continued pounding into her, oozing the last drops of jism into her. Finally slowing the bike to a stop, I grabbed her and pulled her to me, crushing her breast on my chest, my cock still buried deep inside her.

"My god Diane, I've never felt anything like that," I shouted, feeling her continue to pulse around me.

"Shhh, you've stalled out the engine, you don't need to shout," she replied.

Releasing my arms from her, I realized the bike wasn't running and that we had nearly returned to the start of the road construction. Nodding at the smooth road ahead I said, a bit more quietly, "Looks like we just barely made it. It's smooth road ahead."

"We could always turn around and go back again," she said, smiling slyly.

Looking down and seeing my cock begin to slip from her I whispered, "I don't know, I may need a bit of smooth road."

She gave me a kiss and then paused pensively.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you something, and if the answer is no, I'll understand."

I tilted my head, a bit perplexed, "What could you possibly ask that I'd say no to? Especially after." My cock slipped completely out of her to finish my sentence.

"Can I drive your bike?"

"Of course," I replied, helping her off the bike. I quickly restarted it and slid back on the seat as she stepped in front of me. Letting her grab the controls, I wrapped my arms and pulled up tight against her, feeling my cock, still wet from our cum press limply against her back.

"Mmmm," she replied, easing the bike forward. She followed the smooth road back to the parking lot as we talked.

"I want to see you again," I said.

"You can, just come back for the next celebration."

"You mean next year? The next National Nude day?"

"Well if you want to wait that long, but we actually have a nude day here three times during the year. National Nude Day is our big celebration, but we have two others here too. I'll be at all three," she replied.

"What are the other two celebrations?"

"Well one is a regional nude day, a new celebration here, like the National Nude Day. The other one we've been holding for years, called the Di June Nude Festival."

"How long has that been going on?"

"Let me tell you a story about that," she said, "We had a pretty uptight town back then in the late seventies, not real accommodating to nude bikers, especially those having sex. Well, seems some odd lady decided to take on the foolish Mayor. spent an entire week riding around on a 1953 Indian Chief completely in the nude, with only her hair to cover her."

"Kind of like a Lady Godiva?"

"Something like that, except when Godiva did it, she braded her hair, so it covered nothing. When she rode, the governor abolished the taxes to the townspeople, because it was such a beautiful thing. When this lady rode, it got the Mayor to finally allow the festival out at the park here. He agreed just to get the old lady to stop riding."

"Wait a minute, you said the lady was riding an Indian Chief, just like your husband's."

"Ah. you see, my name used to be Diane Di June, when I was married to Chester. Of course the Festival wasn't named after me though, no, it was named after a politician, the Mayor at the time, the one who finally gave in."

"The Mayor was also named Di June?"

"Yep, Mayor Chester Di June junior."

"Your."

"My son," she said with a greedy smile. "I had to promise him to only ride the bike nude at the festivals here in the park."

"Where is he now?"

"He's retired and at home. Heaven's knows he won't show his face around here, but you probably met his son."

"Really?"

"You know that pain in the ass deputy at the park entrance."

"You mean the rude."

"Oh yes, he's got a bit of his father's old attitude in him. Well, that's none other than Chester Di June III. He was rowdy this morning, but I calmed him down a bit, I threatened to take a trek into town on my scooter. I think he's been pretty quiet since."

"Your scooter? What happened to the Indian Chief?"

"Well I lost that in a game of strip poker," she replied wryly, "but that's an entirely different story." She stopped the bike next to her scooter and daintily climbed off.

"When's the next festival?" I asked as she climbed onto the scooter.

"It's in September, stop by and pick up a brochure from your buddy, Chester III."

"You've got him passing out brochures?"

"Either that or I go a-riding," she laughed, revving up her scooter and shooting off. I could only wait and watch as the most incredible woman I could ever meet, went scooting across the park, her long blonde hair, flowing freely in the breeze. My Godiva on a scooter. for at least a day, National Nude Day.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers
12