Gof Pro Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
My husband finds a gorgeous golf pro for me to play with.
3.7k words
4.32
26.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

Hey there. It's Jenna again. Before we get started, let me give a little warning. There are some readers who don't like to read these kinds of stories, and want to deny that some of us find this "loving wives" lifestyle fun, erotic, and harmless. Everyone in this story has a good time, and they are participating voluntarily and willingly. If you don't care to read about a husband that likes seeing another man enjoys his wife, then go find another way to spend the next 10 minutes. Or if you like, read on, get yourself all worked up, and go on a little rant. The choice is yours. Just understand that you will not change me or my husband. As long as my husband enjoys bringing me men, I will continue satisfying them every way I know how.

I can't believe it's been two years since I posted my last story. But then again, there's not been a lot to report until now. If you are reading this, there is a good chance you didn't (and won't!!) go back and read the two past "golf pro" stories I submitted. So here's a really quick summary to get us all on the same page, so to speak.

One day a couple years ago I got kinda drunk while playing a round of golf with my husband, Jim, and ended up messing around all afternoon with the golf pro, Bill, who was playing the round with us. (The first "golf" story.) Instead of being furious at my first affair, Jim was more than OK with it, and encouraged me and Bill to continue our encounters, and even helped arrange for Bill and me to have sex. (The second "golf" story.) In fact, Jim really enjoyed getting very involved in the encounters and took an active role in making sure Bill was having the best time possible. But, soon after I submitted the second story, Bill moved out of the area, and I have not seen him since. Jim and I tried a couple web sites to arrange for me to be with another man, but neither worked out very well. The first time the guy was lame and I had to tell him what to do, and the second guy was way too aggressive and rude. So, I guess I've been the good wife for the past couple years, at least until a couple weeks ago.

The opening ceremony for the London Olympics was going to be televised on Friday afternoon, so Jim and I had arranged to take the day off. I had a morning full of errands, and I thought Jim was going to get 9 holes in before the show started at 1. I got all my tasks done by about noon, and was looking forward to a relaxing, lazy afternoon with the TV.

"What are you doing?" I asked Jim, surprised to see him at home.

"I am making a special lunch," he replied.

"WOW!" I exclaimed. "So fancy. Wine, appetizers, good china and flowers. You went all out! What a wonderful romantic thing to do."

"I love you," he said softly, as he put his arms around me and gently kissed me. "I want you to have the best afternoon of your life."

I sighed deeply as I pulled Jim closer.

The silence was interrupted by a gentle rap on our door.

"Who could that be?" I asked.

Jim walked to the door and opened it.

"Jenna," Jim said with a developing grin. "I would like to introduce you to Mike, the new pro at our club."

My jaw dropped, and I couldn't speak as I suddenly realized this was happening again.

"Jim," Mike said seriously. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes," Jim responded firmly, as he pulled a chair back from the table and invited me to sit. Jim pulled out the other chair, and motioned for Mike to be seated.

Mike was incredibly handsome. At least 6-4, toned, with a beautiful smile. He was nicely dressed in dark pants and a polo shirt. He moved with the grace of an athlete, and spoke gently, but with great confidence. Although I had done this a couple times before, this was the first time I was going to be with a black man.

"You are beautiful," Mikes said to me. "I have seen you from a distance, but you are stunning close up."

I am sure I blushed at the compliment, and smiled and giggled nervously.

Lunch was magnificent. Jim had made a whole assortment of tapas for us, and brought us course after course, and made sure our wine glasses were always full. Mike was delightful to talk with, and we talked sports, politics, and just about everything. After we had finished all the tapas we could eat, we pushed our chairs back and sipped on the wonderful Chardonnay that Jim had picked for us.

"Give me a minute to get the living room set up," Jim said as he topped off our glasses. "I thought we could start by letting Jenna show off her oral skills."

Mike looked stunned. "This is just too good to be true," he said to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," I said. "Jim really likes this, and I want to make him happy. And to be honest, I am kinda excited about being with my first black guy." Mike just smiled and took a big gulp from his wine.

Jim disappeared into our bedroom, and soon came out with a load of blankets and pillows. He carefully draped a blanket over our big comfy chair, pushing the material into the crevices to make sure it stayed in place. He tossed a couple pillows on the chair, and one on the floor in front of it. He pulled the coffee table out of the way, and set it the side. Jim went to the bathroom, and returned with a big bottle of hand crème and a couple small hand towels. He put the lotion and towels on the coffee table.

"OK Mike," Jim said excitedly as he motioned to him. "You first."

Mike walked over and stood in front of the chair.

"Kick off your shoes and socks, and hand me your shirt and pants," Jim said matter of factly.

Mike complied. Jim took his pants and shirt, put them on a hanger, and hung them in our entry closet.

Mike's body was incredible. I felt my heart race and breathing quicken as I looked at him standing in just his boxers, his long lean legs showing off his well-defined calves, and the gently rippling in abdomen showing off his six-pak. Mike looked so cute as he stood there nervously. Even though he was completely flaccid, I could see the outline of his penis dangling deep into his shorts, with his rim pushing the fabric well away from his body. I could feel the drops forming inside me as Mike's fingers moved inside his waistband.

Mike pulled them off, and handed them to Jim, who folded them and put them on a shelf in the closet above his pants. Mike was naked now. I had never seen a penis like his before. Even soft, it was full and round and swung heavily as he nervously swayed. I had expected it to be black, too, but I was surprised just how dark it was. It was deep and darkly colored from the base, all the way to his head. He was circumcised, and even the head area was very dark. There was a slight bit of purplish color in his head, but still mostly black.

"From the way you are staring between his legs," Jim said to me. "It looks like you approve of my selection."

"Uh huh," was all I could say, as I gazed on Mike's body.

"From the first time I saw Mike in the shower," Jim continued. "I knew he would be perfect for you."

Jim turned back to Mike. "Have a seat," he said, and motioned Mike to sit on the blanket in the chair. "Let me get Jenna for you."

Jim motioned to me, and I walked over and stood in front of the chair. He slowly unbuttoned my white cotton blouse and bra, and put them in the closet with Mike's clothes. I am about 5-3, slender, and have nicely shaped 32C breasts. They are very firm, and have nipples that point up slightly. Mike's eyes were glued to them, and for the first time I saw his penis stirring.

"Let's see how big this thing gets," Jim said with a laugh as he pulled my silky skirt off. Mike's eyes danced with excitement as he looked up and down my legs and thighs, letting his eyes rest on the gentle curve of my butt.

I was just in my panties now, and glad that I had decided to put on my sexy Victoria Secret ones this morning. Jim bent over and moved the pillow to rest on the floor between Mike's legs. Without waiting for Jim's instructions, I put my hands on Mike's knees and knelt down on the pillow.

"Damn that is huge," I sighed. "I have never seen one this big before." Mike was getting hard, and his penis jumped and danced around as it grew and firmed. The head had become even bigger, and more purple, and was so taut that it was shiny.

"Hold out your hands," Jim said to me as he reached for the lotion. "Give Mike a nice ball massage to get started," he said while squirting a generous glop into each hand.

I rubbed my hands together to spread around the lotion, and then cupped them around Mike's ball-sak.

"Fuck," he groaned softly as my fingers slipped between his globs and spread them apart. I worked the lotion into the soft skin, gently massaging his entire groin area, but carefully avoiding his shaft. Jim stood by with the lotion bottle, and each time my hands got a little dry, Jim would add more lotion to my hands. As I rubbed, drops of clear pre-cum appeared at the tip of his head, and would grow and glisten until they broke free and rolled down to his rim.

Jim put the bottle down, and let me finish the massage. He picked up a flexible hair clip and stood behind me.

"Let's keep this off your face so Mike can see what you are doing," Jim said as he pulled my long blonde hair back and tied it behind my head.

Jim retrieved a short stool from the kitchen, and set it next to the chair. He sat down, and looked proudly at me kneeling in front of Mike.

"Suck it," Jim said quietly. "Suck it good."

My lips dropped to Mike's head, and kissed the very top. Mike moaned as he watched my lips slowly drop over his head and fall past his rim. I pulled him as far as I could into my mouth, letting the end of it hit deep in my throat. I could barely take it in, and even when fully on it, there was still at least 6 inches in my hands. I sucked up and down, using my hands to stroke in time with my mouth.

Mike was moaning constantly as I looked into his eyes. "Cum in my mouth," I said between stokes. "I want to taste a black man."

Mike's taste changed from the sweetness of his pre-cum as he neared release. My mouth was coated in his lubricating fluid, letting my mouth take him deeper and tighter. My mouth rocked up and down on him, and my hands stroked his shaft and played with his balls. His ball sak became tight and pulled up into his body, and his knees spread as his hips rose and his head pushed back into the chair.

He let out a deep, long, animal groan, and his hands grabbed the back of my head. He pulled and pushed me hard over his dick as he reached the point of no return.

"I'm cumming," he grunted. He held my head still, and time seemed to stand still as I waited in the sudden silence. His rim pressed hard against the inside of my cheek, as I tried to keep my suction on his head. And then, like a firehose, a hot stream of liquid hit the back of my throat. Splash after splash released into my mouth, filling it, and gushing from me as it overflowed.

Jim held a hand towel under my mouth, catching Mike's cum as it fell. Once Mike had finished, I looked up at him and let his jizz drip from my mouth onto the waiting towel. I gave his head a final suck, and pulled the last drops from him. I opened my mouth so both Jim and Mike could see it, and leaned my head back and swallowed.

"My god that was good," Mike said as he came out of his orgasmic fog. "You are such an incredible woman."

"Wait for round 2!" Jim said excitedly as he jumped up and put his stool squarely in front of Mike.

I looked quizzically at Mike, and smiled at him as Jim scurried around the kitchen. He returned with a bowl and some towels, which he set next to the kitchen chair.

"Jenna," Jim said. Take off the panties and sit in the stool."

I complied. Jim sat on the floor between my legs, and positioned me so that Mike had a clear view of my pussy. Jim pulled out a can of shaving lotion, and smeared it all around my vagina.

"Jenna is going to be really smooth for round 2," Jim said while looking at Mike. "You'll be feeling nothing but pussy!"

Jim slowly and carefully shaved me, and wiped me clean with his warm, damp towels. Mike just sat quietly and watched and waited for me to be ready.

"Mike," Jim said while motioning to him. "Come here and check if I did a good job."

Mike stood, and Jim moved to the side as Mike knelt down. Mike leaned forward, and let his fingers glide over my smooth groin. He let a finger slip up and down my slit, while another moved across my clit hood.

"Yes," Mike replied with a sigh. "This is perfect."

But Jim was already gone. "Come here you two," Jim called excitedly from our bedroom. "Let's get you guys fucking!!"

We stood up, and Mike picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. His huge arms easily enveloped me, and he lifted and moved me with ease.

Jim had opened up the bed and had folded the covers and outer blankets and set them to the side of the bed.

"Mike," Jim said as Mike laid me on the bed. "Do you have any particular way you'd like to use Jenna today?"

"Well," Mike responded. "I bet she feels great in any position. But I'd love to end up taking her from behind."

"We can arrange that," Jim said with a broad smile. "But first, how about some standing missionary??"

"Fuck yeah," Mike responded with a huge jump in his dick.

"Jenna," Jim said while he jumped onto the bed. "Lay at the edge of the bed and kick your legs back to me."

I laid down, and positioned myself so that my pussy was at the edge of the bed. Mike put a couple pillows under my head so I could see what was going on between my legs. Mike grabbed my knees, and handed them to Jim, who was standing over me. Jim took my knees, pulled them back, and spread them as wide as he could.

"There you go, Mike," Jim said. "Have at it. Just be sure to save enough so we can turn her over for your finish."

Mike was fully hard again, and he moved close into me and rested his dick on my stomach. I gasped at how enormous it was. As he stood there, the end of it touched my belly button, and it was about 1/3 the size of my waist. It looked bigger than my arm. I just couldn't imagine how all that was going to go in me. At least I was fully ready to try, as I could feel the drips of wetness falling from my excited pussy.

Mike looked deep into my eyes, and he slowly pulled his hips back and let his penis fall until the head rested against my lips. It felt hard and hot as he used his hand to lubricate the head in my slit. I arched my back as far as I could, and Jim opened my legs as far as they would go. Mike started stroking into me, just a little at a time, with each stroke going just a little farther in. He stretched me wide open, just to the point where it started to hurt. He would back off, and then reset and take a slightly longer stroke. It took a while, but finally he got the whole head in. It felt like I was going to explode. Even with just his head in, I felt completely full and stretched.

"Now I am going to push it all the way in," Mike warned. "Slowly, but without stopping until I bottom into you. You will remember this the rest of your life."

I closed my eyes and waited.

Nearly imperceptibly at first he started moving in to me, but the feeling quickly intensified until I could think of nothing else. I groaned deeply as my body strained to take him in. Every nerve between my legs was firing, and my body rocked as I spasmed to make more room for him. The feeling is indescribable. Just an incredible, never-ending onslaught of pleasure. I felt full like never before, but my body wanted more. He moved slowly into me, and I could feel his head pushing my walls away as it snaked further in. There was no end to it. It just kept going deeper and deeper in, with every inch quadrupling the pleasure and anticipation. After an eternity I feel his head bottom into me. Mike pauses and waits.

I open my eyes. "That is what if feels like to have a black dick in you," he said. "Do you like it?"

"Ohhhhh god yes," I moan. "I have never felt anything like this before."

I run my hand over my abdomen, and he is so large that I can feel the bump where his penis is, and can even feel the extra rise where his rim is.

"Just wait," Mike said with a smile. "The really fun part starts now."

I watch as Mike's hips begin to retreat, and I start moaning as the pleasure consumes me once again. He begins thrusting, slowly at first, and then building a rhythm. His size has pulled my hood tight against my clit, and even his tiniest motion makes the hood massage the head. My spasming hits with his first full thrust. My entire body jerks and spasms each time he reaches the end of his stoke and he nearly falls out of me. I let out a groan as I cum, and then have to gasp as his monster pushes back into me. As the strokes repeat my spasms become harder and harder, and he has to work to press into me. Every spasm is unbelievably satisfying, but at the same time makes me want more. My hips begin to drive into him, devouring his penis with my orgasmic hunger. I have no idea how long he pounded into me. But when he stopped, my body collapsed in exhausted satisfaction. I had been cumming constantly for what must have been 15 minutes.

"Now its my turn," Mike said breathlessly.

He had been using his penis to bring me unworldly pleasure, like I have never felt before. He had patiently pleasured my body, but now his manhood was taking over.

Mike's eyes burned with lust and the need to unload his seed. It was primal. It was animal. He was a man controlled by thousands of years of heredity, and he had his female in front of him. I was ready for my fucking.

Jim dropped my legs and Mike lifted me off the bed. He tossed me face down on the bed, and pushed my legs wide apart with his feet. I felt his penis press against my pussy, and then he pushed all the way into me in one quick thrust. He grabbed my hips and lifted a little, and then began pushing and pulling my body in time with his thrusts. Faster and faster he drove into me, letting out a breathless grunt with each thrust.

His grunts turned to a constant low wail, and the bed shook as he used m y body. The heavy wood bed creaked and moaned as it fought against him. With a final yell he shot into me, spurt after spurt flowing into me. There was not room for the liquid, and it quickly flowed from me, to be expelled at the end of his thrusts.

Finally all was quiet, and Mike stopped moving. He stood behind me, panting, and enjoying the feeling of his conquest.

With all the intensity, I had lost track of Jim, but could now feel him behind me, cleaning up Mike's mess.

I turned over and stood up, and gave Mike a long hug.

"You are incredible," I said to Mike. "That is the most satisfying sex I have ever had."

Mike just smiled at me, and looked over to Jim.

"Thanks for letting me do this," Mike said to Jim. "Your wife is a lot of fun,"

Jim beamed with delight. "Glad everyone had a good time!" he said. "I just ordered a new piece of sex furniture Mike, you are welcome to come over and give it a spin with Jenna when it comes in."

Jim showed me what he ordered. It's a big foam ramp with a wedge accessory. He had a video of how to use it, and it looks great for oral, missionary, and doggy. And most exciting, it has cuffs for restraining me. It's supposed to be here today, so I'm hoping Jim has Mike come over in the next couple days to test it out with me. Maybe I will do an update for you!!

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers