Going All the Way, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door, Mr. Big waits for us.

“My dear Kat. Don’t worry about them.” He holds his arms out for Melanie and me and walks to a table in a quite corner. “They won’t last any longer in this business. You are right. They are stuck in a morality where love is measured in terms of possession.” He looks at Melanie. “Don’t you agree? But Kat, you are different. You are going to take our business to another level.”

A tall beautiful dark blond approaches us. Mr. Big whispers that she is the most influential journalist in the business. He gets up and escorts her to our table.

“Janine, let me introduce you to our new shining star, Kat. Her friend is Melanie. Treat them well.” With that, Mr. Big excuses himself and finds a producer to talk business with.

“Can I come on set of your new project?” I already like her.

“Of course, but on my conditions.” I smile. If I’m going to influence the industry in any way, I can start with her on set. “We start next week. I’ll call you about the venue.”

The next few days are hectic. Melanie and I scout locations for my next movie. We found a small but ideal clinic that is empty, waiting to be renovated. We have four days to shoot the movie. It is a parody on middle class morality set in a nudist sex clinic, with a therapist played by me. My staff is a bunch of incompetent nurses. I also hired an all female crew to give women the chance to work behind the camera and get everyone comfortable with the nudity on set. I also insist that we all work in the nude. It is a low budget, single camera production.

Melanie phoned Janine yesterday to invite her on set.

Our first setup is the reception of Dr. Pussylove - that’s me – at the entrance of the clinic. My blond secretary, Sasha, sits behind her desk, naked, doing her nails. A middle age married couple comes in looking shocked at her nudity. She nonchalantly gets up, walks over, sits opposite them and asks them silly questions about their reasons for wanting to see Dr. Pussylove. They stammer through the answers, the wife holding her hand over her husband’s eyes. Her face betrays her aversion to such indecent display of nudity. As she moves back to her desk, Sasha juggles her large boobs in the face of the wife and pushes her naked behind in the husband’s face.

The master shot is great and we quickly move around do the close-ups of the couple, Sasha behind the desk and her movements towards the unhappy two. The questionnaire takes a bit longer but the fun is Sasha’s boobs in the wife’s face and her tush in the husband’s. I love the close up of Sasha rubbing her pussy in the husband’s face.

The next setup is the couple in my office. While my naked female crew quickly and efficiently moves the lights, camera and other equipment to the next room, I chat with the middle age couple. They are fun loving people willing to be part of a porn movie in non-sex roles. I can see they both enjoy my nudity, my full breasts and shaved pussy mound. My high heels accentuate my strong legs, making my body more desirable.

Then the beautiful and naked Melanie walks up, accompanied by Janine, dressed in a short denim skirt and blouse. Her bag hangs on her left shoulder.

“Sorry, Janine,” I say. “You are not allowed on set with clothes on.” I turn around to see how my crew is doing. From the looks of the crew, I gather that Janine is not happy about my ruling.

“Why is the old couple dressed?” shouts Janine as Melanie escorts her off the set. “I want this interview, damn you.”

I walk up to her, my naked tits pressing against her denim-covered breasts. I want her to experience nudity, fucking and getting comfortable with her own body.

“How can you write about things you’ve never experienced?” I ask her. “Do you know what it’s like to have sex with someone you just met? Can you write about a man pushing his hand up your skirt and into your panties?” I push my hand beneath her expensive denim skirt and find a wet thong, clinging to her pussy. “Have you ever had someone finger-fuck you before a crew? So, my dear, if you want to stay the best journalist in the business, strip.”

She looks me in the eye to see if I’m bluffing. Moving the thong to the side, I insert my finger into her wet pussy. Then she drops her bag, slowly removes her blouse and unzips her skirt. She undoes the clip of her bra and drops it to the ground. We make a strange scene. In the middle of the set, one naked woman has a finger in another woman’s pussy, glaring at each other, breasts to breasts. She rips off her thong, sticks it under my nose, before she discards it with the rest of her stuff.

By this time, my fingers are moving rapidly over her clit, weakening her resistance. As she comes, she leans forward and gives me a wet kiss, inserting her tongue deep in my mouth. I respond by sucking on her darting tongue and inserting two fingers into her cunt. The friction of our tits rubbing against each other causes our nipples to stand erect, as flagpoles of our desires.

Then Janine’s legs buckle as her orgasm explodes. Melanie is quick to catch her from behind, her hands firmly grabbing those wonderful titties. I withdraw my fingers from her pussy, lick them off, and have a good look at the dark landing strip of pubic hair above her clit. I turn around and say: “What do you want to know?”

THE END - who knows?

12