Going At It With Liz Ch. 03

Story Info
Introducing Jack to lesbian play.
3.2k words
3.84
12k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexytat
sexytat
17 Followers

Part 3 of "Going at it with Liz ". Like I said at part 2, if you haven't read the previous chapters of this series, you might want to do so, just to understand everything properly.

I also like to get your comments.Enjoy!

****

Day 3 of the week pretty much looked like the others: a lot of teasing, really hot sex and pretty much everything else you can think of that is related to one of those two topics.

We'd both decided BEFORE I even came for my week that one night - or more - we'd be going dancing at a local bar. Since we'd both turned 18 quite recently, it would be, for the both of us, one of our first times. But we never knew THIS bar was far from pretty much anything we'd been to before which was... well, close to nothing.

We spent most of our time that day, trying to see what we could wear and then go shopping for whatever we thought we'd need. Small, tight, low cut dresses, push-up bras, thongs so our panties wouldn't show, fuck-me heels and a little plus: a dildo and a vibrator(for which I had big plans for the days to come).

Even though those two things weren't on the list, I really wanted to try one or both of them sometime this week.

Anyhow, after we had everything we needed, it was time to get ready. We were both in Liz's room, helping each other with our clothing.

"Fuck Alli, how the hell are you supposed to fit your tits in there?" Poor Liz, I'd really pushed her to buy that bra. Her first push-up bra actually, which was a lot of fun since she'd kept trying to fit her breasts in the cups for... the last five minutes.

I really liked that because every time she decided she didn't liked how it looked or how it felt, she'd yell at me to come and help her, which involved a lot touching on my part. I couldn't bring myself to realize how much I loved her tits.

She really should buy more of those bras and invite me over to help her with them, really.

"I know I already told you this Liz, but I really love your tits" I said as I kept arranging them. She blushes again, still not used to the boldness of my comments. She did made her best though to be bold herself. She couldn't have proved it any better than what she did next.

"Well... Alli, I bought something for you... while you were busy with those dildos and stuff, I got this."

I would never have thought she would EVER buy that kind of thing. Just the sight of them make my pussy wet. I keep thinking "she did NOT really buy did she?" and yet, she did. What she has in her right hand are vibrating panties and in her left, what I guess is the remote control of those very naughty panties. My face probably shows something close to surprise and appreciation since her next comment was more controlled, less nervous.

"Now, since you almost FORCED me to buy that bra, I'm going to do to force YOU to wear those panties." Wow, my best friend is really getting better at this.

"Alright, no problem" I smile, trying not to show her how much her demand is affecting me. I can't believe it. Ever since I'd started REALLY digging into sexual stuff, I'd found that dominant scenes really turned me on. And here I was, standing in my best friend's room while she ordered me to put some vibrating panties to which SHE had the remote controls? I'd be a fool to give it up, really.

Since leaving time is getting quite close, we decide to get dressed quickly. Liz's outfit is a silky black, strapless dress that barely covers her ass and matching stilettos. Where Liz's dress could have passed for an indecent business suit, mine looks nothing like it. It's fire engine red, with a low neck line where you can see the sides of my breasts and a back cut that reaches the small of my back, leaving it with very little textile. Like Liz's, it hugs my ass and stops right below it, not an inch lower. To complete the whole thing, I have black and white platform shoes.

Even though our clothes suggest preparation and self confidence, we are both quite nervous. As we apply our makeup, we keep asking each other if it's fine, if it's pretty and whatever other silly questions we think about.

Then comes the time where we have to leave and so, we do. But nothing could have prepared us to what we were about to live.

****

The cab drops us in front of the bar and leaves off right after we give him his cash. During the whole drive, Liz had whispered dirty things into my ear that all came to this: she was to start my sweet torture as soon as one of my feet were to cross the bar's doors. The end result: I was utterly and completely wet just thinking about it.

"Mark my words, if I think your pushing it too far with anyone else but me, I'll let you know. If you start dirty dancing without me, you'll be begging me to stop. Now, go ahead and behave."

So here I am, right outside the bar's doors, hearing the muffled beat of the music through the thick walls of the place.

"Having some doubts?" I can hear the laughter in her voice.

"No way, I don't even know that word" and with that, we walk in.

****

Everything inside looks like any club would. The bar is crowded with men and women in various states of undress. Even though none are actually naked, some are very close to it. Some women are only wearing skirts and bras or going around with clothing quite tight, showing all they are worth.

As I walk in, I notice that men to, are going around in clothes that allow anyone in the crowd to get an eyeful. Like this guy who's on the dance floor who's wearing "pants" that are actually metal loops loosely attached together and that hide almost nothing.

I'm surprised to see that people act so shamelessly, showing off everything they have if they can get fucked in the end.

Even though it really looks like any dirty dancing place you can go to, it somehow feels different and I finally get it: people are fucking right there on the dance floor beside the people who are dancing, Some girls are on their knees in front guys, making a back and forth motion with their heads. Anyways, you get the picture.

So Liz and I, as we're making our way towards the counter are trying not to glance too much at those people dancing/fucking. I can feel, as I sit on one of the bar's stools, numerous stares on me. I turn my head towards Liz and I can see her smile back at me. Even though she forgot about her wicked promise because of all those new things we'd just saw, she intends to start it soon.

"What would two beautiful girls like you want to drink?" we both turn towards a handsome black haired, green eyed guy who's watching us intensely, his eyes holding a spark of interest.

"Two gin and tonic" and with that, he calls the bartender and takes our orders.

"So what are the both of you doing in such a dirty place?"

"Having some fun. And what is a handsome guy doing in such a place to?" Liz is silent by my side, her gaze is sweeping again and again the club, not believing what she's seeing. He skips and doesn't answer my question.

"You're both friends?"

"You could say that" I say with a smirk.

He watches me closely as I think for a moment he just guessed what our relationship, or whatever it was, was really about. But our drinks arrive at that precise moment. I toss the thought away and drink.

"Alli, let's go dance now, I want to have some fun" she winks and I just know that FUN is not only including the dancing. She proves her point my turning on my vibrating panties. I gasp at the sensation and Liz just takes my arm and leads us away from the man.

The dance floor is really crowded but our bodies are really close, rubbing each other. I throw my head back, moaning from the pleasure I get from my panties. I have my back to the crowd, with only Liz's face to see. She leans and whispers in my ear.

"That hunk from the bar can't stop looking at you since we left and he does seem to be curious about you" I can't help but moan, feeling so horny and knowing that the man is looking at me is working me a lot. My friend increases the intensity of the vibrations. My clit isn't stimulated enough for me to cum, but it is really cranking me up.

As we dance, our bodies close, our tits touching, our dresses are riding up our asses. But I can't care less. I'm so far away from reality that the only thing that matters is what I'd do with Liz once we'd get back to her place.

I kiss her hard, showing her how much I want her. She kisses me back, in a real French kiss kind of way. Our skin is starting to sweat and make our dance seem even dirtier with the way our bodies sway together. The energy from all those people around us is intoxicating, drowning us in lust and the want to fuck. And the fact that Mystery Man is watching me from the bar just makes my movements even wilder. I want to drive this man crazy and I only need my friend to participate.

It's hard for me to concentrate though, with all those people and my pussy is screaming for attention. It's even harder to speak with all those things around me.

"Liz... Liz... I want that guy. I want him to watch us as we fuck each other crazy. Just watch. He'll stay beside, but I want someone to watch us."

"I don't know... we don't really know him and all"

"Fuck that shit.... I want him"

I kiss her savagely, showing her how much I want this man whom I don't even know his name to be around. We kiss for several minutes, our tongues wickedly fighting.

"Come on Liz, it'll be good"

"Well, it sure looked good" we both turn towards that voice I'd learned to appreciate in so little time.

"Now Handsome, what's your name?"

"Jack. And your girls are....?"

"I'm Alli and this is Liz"

"Nice to meet you officially" he chuckles. His voice is deep, rumbling, sending shivers through me.

"Now... Jack, we'd both want to offer you something"

"And that would be?" I look at Liz to make sure she's still OK with this. She nods.

"See, Liz noticed you really looked a lot towards us"

"And that means that...?"

"We'd like you to come with us for the night"

"Oh really? And what would happen then?" He asks, as if no one already knows the obvious answer.

"We want you, to watch. BUT, you can't touch. That's the only rule" He smiles, I can see in his eyes he really is interested by the offer and aroused.

"Alright, I'll come along"

****

Liz unlocks the door of her place, her impatience making her movements fast and rough. We all stumble inside; dropping our bags and whatever else we'd had to bring to the club. But Liz seems like she wants to play it smooth, despite the wanting we probably all feel by now, after the car trip.

"You guys want anything?"Liz said while I smile and I bite my lower lip.

"Mind to give me some ice cream Liz?" Yeah, I know, it's kind of cliché, but I know guys are crazy about it AND I do want to drive Handsome Jack really fucking crazy.

"Yeah, sure, no problem" she dugs in the freezer, gets the vanilla ice cream, makes a really HUGE ice cream cone and gives it to me.

"Gee Liz, I'll never be able to eat that by myself" I start licking the sides, making sure I made long lapping movements just to make sure Jack gets a nice look at it and what tongue skills I have. But it's really hot outside, so, like anything so very predictable, it starts melting and leaking to the sides.

I don't need to ask Liz to help me out, oh no, she's quite eager to join in actually. We're both working on that cone, both watching Jack. His hand is slowly stroking his now very hard cock through his pants, his eyes half-open and full of lust.

We both kiss half on the ice cream, tangling our tongues and smearing some all over our chins and cheeks. After a few minutes, Liz finally eats the last bite of cone and licks very thoroughly her fingers, her gaze going back and forth between Jack and me. I can tell Jack is itching to take it a step farther but tonight it's both Liz's and my game. I walk up to my best friend, pressing my dress clad body to hers, just like we did in the bar. My hands are roaming her body, drawing every single curve.

"Remember how dirty we looked like dancing back there? The rhythm, how we could feel the bass to our core, how we kissed and almost made out right there on the dance floor like all those people beside us? "The mere memory takes her breath away. She closes her eyes in an effort the recall everything she'd seen back there.

"Why don't we put on a show for this bad boy right here, Sugar?"

The suggestion's all she needs to go wild. Her right hand gets my neck to kiss me really hard, her other hand pulling and tugging at my hair. I respond immediately, her desire fueling mine, making us both panting and eager to make our boy want more.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"

She almost runs to her room, her hand on my wrist and urging me forward. We take the stairs really fast, not really two by two because of our dresses, but fast none less. When we get to her bed, she makes me turn around, unzips me without ceremony, and then pushes me onto my back on the bed, naked.

Liz climbs on top of me, her dress riding up her thighs even though she probably doesn't care less at the moment. She got that dominant vibe today and I really like it. Jack just takes place in the chair and places it near the bed which gives him a real good view of all the action that's going on here. He'd ditched his clothes in a pile near the chair and is now stroking his cock nice and slow.

Liz bites my ear to get my attention back to her so I put my hands on her back, trying to find her own zipper and finally pulling it down. She sits on my lap and pushes the dress down to her midsection, making it pool there. We kiss and tug at each other's bras, making short work of them and tossing them somewhere on the floor. She kisses me where neck and shoulder meet, on that sweet spot that always makes me shiver and she whispers.

"Wanna get into 69 with me?" Her proposition really shocks me. She never suggested anything new, well, except the panties, since we started our new arrangement or whatever thing we had.

"Oh come on, I'm sure Jack will enjoy that." No more convincing was needed as Liz gets into position. We quickly slip each other's panties off and get to work. I never though giving pleasure while receiving would be so hard, but it really was. I start by working up and down her cunt just to get a feel of how wet this whole scene makes her, which turnes out to be a real turn on. Liz is working really hard on flicking my clit with her tongue. I can't concentrate on what I'm doing anymore and decide to do the same. I can hear Jack's furious hand pumping in the back but it barely registeres under all the sensations. My tits rubbing on Liz's tummy and hers on mine, her tongue on me and mine in her.

At one point, she decides to add her fingers in the mix, going in and out of my virgin hole while sucking on my clit. I can't take it anymore and I come with loud "ah" sound.

I breathe really hard now and Liz wiggles her ass over my face to remind me I have a job to finish.

I slide my tongue over her slit, then into her hole, tongue-fucking her while I finger her clit. It really doesn't take long before she comes to.

But it seems Jack is not done with his release yet. He's really pumping hard now, his hand almost a blur. With Liz now lying beside me, I roll onto my stomach and crawl in front of Jack. I look at his face for invitation, which he gives me then try to work something out. I really want this, but since it's my first time, I don't really know my way around.

I take his cock in my hand, wrapping my hands around it and slowly working up and down. Since I know what I'm doing is not enough for him to cum, I decide to go to the next step. I take the tip of his dick into my mouth and slowly start sucking and going up and down, increasing the rhythm with each motion. Jack starts grunting and I can feel his balls tightening since I now have one of my hands on them. I know his release is getting close and I'm not an expert at male orgasm so I just stop sucking and finish him by jerking him off. He comes and covers my tits with his cum.

I can feel his hesitation since we did agreed to no touching in the first place.

"It doesn't matter Jack, I loved every single second of it so why don't you just come over here with us in the bed and sleep it off?"

Liz was already exhausted from her day and is half-sleeping so I guess it doesn't really matter whether he stayed or not.

"Let me clean you off though" Jack offers kindly, but I have something better in mind. I take my finger and scoop up one cum drip and take it to my mouth. The taste is intriguing so I do it again and again until I'm all clean from his seed. He chuckles.

"I wasn't really expecting that but I surely was better than any other cleaning way"

I smile and laugh a little.

"You know, I really do like you, Handsome. Maybe you could stick around a little hun?"

"I wouldn't mind"

And with that, we drift off to sleep and hope the week can have more than the three or four days left.

sexytat
sexytat
17 Followers