Going Away Party

Story Info
She gives her cousin a going away party, & much more.
1.2k words
4.03
103.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damion
Damion
1 Followers

It was the summer before I turned 19, and my cousin Carla told me that she wanted to throw me a going away party before I went into the Army. I thought that it was a great Idea to have some fun before I left. Just how much fun I was going to have I wasn't sure of until after the party.

Carla and I had always been close growing up, being just months apart in age, we were the best of friends growing up, and when I told her that I was going into the Army, she was kind of worried that we would never see each other again. I reassured her that after I got done with basic training, I would be back home for a while before shipping out. this seamed to comfort her a little, that's when she told me of her plans for a going away party.

It was a very warm night and my Cousin Carla was dressed to kill, wearing very short shorts that showed off her tanned legs, and a halter top that barley contained her 36C breasts. Her long dark hair was tied back into a pony tail and only made her pretty face look younger then her 19 years. I was thinking to myself that if she wasn't my cousin, that I would love to have her that night.

The party was great and by the time it broke up I was feeling no pain, and neither was Carla. We were the last two there and we sat out side enjoying a beer together, just chatting, when I started staring at her long smooth legs. She kept crossing them and uncrossing them in front of me as we talked, when she noticed me stealing looks at her, and she smiled at me.

"What are you looking at Dan?" she said.

"Ahhh, nothing I stammered, looking away ashamed that I got caught looking at my cousin like that.

"Oh that's to bad she said I thought that maybe you liked how these shorts made my legs look"

"I do, I think you have very pretty legs" I told her, thinking that this conversation was getting interesting.

"Thanks, Cuz...I was beginning to think that you never noticed that I was a women, and not just your cousin."

"I would have to be blind not to know that you where a women, Carla, you are very sexy ".

Carla smiled and asked if I wanted another beer, and I told her sure not thinking anything more about our conversation. As she stood on wobbly legs, she stumbled and I reached up to steady her. As I reached for her my hand brushed across her right breast and she leaned on me, pushing them into my chest. She placed her hand on mine and kind of held it there for a few minutes, saying nothing.

I looked down into her soft brown eyes, not knowing what to say when she leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips. Stunned I just stood there holding her when she kissed me again, this time slipping her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, matching her tongue with my own. We held each other like this for awhile and when we finally pulled apart we looked at each other and smiled.

"Come with me" she said as she took me by the hand and led me over to the picnic tale that was near by.

"I want to give you something to think about while your away, and so you will keep your promise to come back". She pushed me down to sit on the top of the table as she slid my shorts down to my knees, and then off.

"Ummm nice" she said as my cock bounced out as the warm night air hit it. Carla took it in her hand and slowly began stroking my cock up and down making it hard and stiff, a drop of pre-cum leaking out from the head. She leaned forward and licked the drop from the head. I just stared as she licked all around the head, before taking it into her mouth. Carla began licking and sucking the entire length of my shaft bobbing her head up and down.

"You like that Dan?" she asked pulling my cock from her mouth just long enough to ask, then returning to her task.

"Oh yea!!" I told her as I watcher moving up and down on my shaft. Carla kept up her pace licking and sucking my cock. I was getting close to cumming when she stopped, and pulled my throbbing cock from her lips.

" I don't want you cumming to soon there, until you have a chance to try out my pussy" she told me as she stood and stepped back. I watched as Carla hooked her thumbs into the waist of her shorts. Wiggling her hips she slid them to her feet and slipped them all the way off. I watched as she stood in front of me, naked from the waist down. Her neatly trimmed pussy only inches from me, glistened with her juices.

"I want you to fuck me Dan, I never had a man before and I want you to be the first."

I got up from the table and moved to her, having her lean against the table with her sweet ass starring me in the face. I moved behind her and rubbed my cock along her ass crack, and then down to her wet pussy. I rubbed the head along her slit, getting it nice and wet.

"Put it in Dan, fuck me, fuck me now" she said over her shoulder to me. I pushed the head into her pussy, slipping it in an inch at a time.

"Ohh God that feels sooo good...more, give me more" she said.

I held her by her hips, looking down on that fantastic ass, and pushed deeper into her wet, hot pussy, until I reached her hymen. I then pulled out a bit, then drove into her, my balls slapping against her ass as I hit bottom.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed in both pain and pleasure as her cherry popped and I slid all the way into her.

"Yessss" she wailed as I started moving in and out of her tight cunt, her pussy milking my cock on every stoke. She was so tight and hot that I knew I wouldn't last long. I think she knew it too as she begged me to fuck her harder.

I pumped my cock in and out of her faster now, driving in deeper, and harder with every stoke. Carla humped her ass back at me matching my every stroke, pulling me in deeper each time. Her body started to shake with her orgasm took over.

" Oh yesss Yesss, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!!" she screamed as she came all over my cock, squeezing me tight and holding me into her as I came at the same time.

We lay there panting, bodies sweating, after this great fuck we shared. Carla looked up at me and smiled and said "That was great, I can't wait for your welcome home party."

Damion
Damion
1 Followers