Going Away To College

Story Info
Father bonds with daughter while she's away at college.
4.6k words
4.17
169.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone knows that the first man in a girl's life, her precious Daddy, is the only man who'll ever love her unconditionally. He's the man all men are measured against; the man who remains in our hearts always...and sometimes, in our panties!

Subj:first letter
Date:8/29/01 11:22:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:DaddysGirl
To:FatherFigure

Dear Daddy,

I miss you so much. When you left the circular driveway of my dormitory, I felt an emptiness. The corridors of my dorm echo. The main building on campus seems to be where everyone hangs out but I am too lonely to hang out.

I can hear you now. "It's only been a week since you left for college honey. You'll be fine. You'll make friends, I promise. And when you come home to me, I will be ready for you, my darling girl." I know that's what you'd say. I just miss you, especially since we got so close right before I came to college.

Just so you know, I do hope you will be ready for me. I hope you will touch me again like you did that first time. I want your lips on mine again. I want you inside me, making me feel loved and warm from the inside out. I ache for you Daddy. I love you so much!

And don't worry about me meeting other men, Daddy. There are some cute guys here (I'm not so depressed that I hadn't noticed) but few live on my floor. There's one who lives down the hall but....anyhow, I can't stop thinking about YOU!

Keep writing me. I live for your e-mails.

Your Best Girl

* * * * *

Subj:note from dad
Date:8/30/01 11:00:34 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:FatherFigure
To:DaddysGirl

Hello sweetheart,

How is my little girl? I hope you are having a good weekend... I was just wondering since I hadn't heard from you. You haven't been sleeping with that boy down the hall have you? I want you nice and pure for me when you come home in a couple weeks. I think you know that your daddy will give you everything your sexy young body is desiring right now.

I'm looking forward to your visit very much. I'm not telling your mother you're coming back though... I want her to keep her work schedule so you and I have plenty of time to spend together... alone.

I hope it doesn't upset you when I tell you how badly I need you. Or when I tell you how badly I want to keep you satisfied. I'm thinking about how I would love to be kissing your sweet little pussy this morning. Waking up next to you in your bed.. having fallen asleep the night before after making love for hours. I can just imagine tasting the cum I pumped into your pussy as I wake you by kissing your smooth soft lips. Soon, very soon...

Honey, I have to confess.. thinking about this is making daddy's cock very hard. I'm stroking myself as I write this, hoping your mother doesn't walk in and catch me. I'd better go into the shower and finish things there. I wish you were here to join me, but I will be thinking about you as I let this hot load of cum escape me.

I will think about you there in the bathroom with me. Knowing that I'm getting ready to shower, you sneak in ... your mother just downstairs. You lift your long T-shirt and pull down your panties just enough to expose your round ass to me. Leaning over the vanity you look at me in the mirror and whisper 'fuck me, daddy' Watching me stroke my hard cock behind you... you assure me that you wont make sound so mother wont know. Reaching back and spreading your cheek you beg 'put it in me daddy.. my pussy is already wet for your beautiful cock.. I don't want you to waste that cum, fill me with it'

So that's what I will be thinking about sweetheart. I know you don't mind me fantasizing about you when you aren't here. Soon we can make it a reality.

Behave yourself at school, and keep up with your studies... I want to see all A's!!

Love,
Daddy

* * * * *

Subj:Re: note from dad
Date:8/30/01 3:39:01 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:DaddysGirl
To:FatherFigure

Hi Daddy!

I'm looking forward to seeing you too! I'm glad we'll have some time to bond.

You know that I love being with you Dad. I love cuddling, watching TV, reading with you.

Oh Dad, I can't believe you're asking me about that boy. I don't ask about Mom. If you must know, no, I haven't. However, I will tell you that I've been a little sad about missing you lately and I was talking to my neighbor about being sad (didn't tell her who I was missing).

Well....she started holding me and kissing my hair softly. She said I smelled great! Her fingers trailed down my arm as she held me, then back up, rubbing me. I felt warm inside. I also felt strange but didn't know why. When I turned my face to hers, to talk, she leaned in and kissed me! I couldn't believe it Dad. The thing is, her lips felt so nice. They were warm, soft.... And before I knew it, she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Oh Daddy, it felt incredible and that strange feeling? It was gone.

Our hands started roaming. I touched her breasts through her T-shirt and she was sliding her hands under my sweatshirt. Eventually, we removed each other's tops and bras and were touching each other. I cupped my tits and rubbed my erect nipples against hers. We giggled. It was so cute yet so hot! I wish you could've been there to see it!

And then, I hope you won't be angry Daddy.....Then, she asked me if she could kiss my pussy! She wanted to do what YOU do to me. I was ecstatic. She undid my jeans, slid them off my body while I laid back on her Hello Kitty pillow, and she pulled my panties down, with her teeth!!! I couldn't help but laugh!

She spread my legs apart but not as gently as you do. Oh Daddy....she licked and sucked my clit. She buried her face between my thighs and ate me like you do! It was so passionate! I hope you're not mad Daddy. I hope you're not upset. I won't let her do it again if you are.

If you're not upset, maybe....just maybe.....I could bring her home with me next break and you could hide in my closet and watch us. If you like it, I could even lick her too. And if she's up for it, maybe you could join us??

I love you Daddy! Always will!

Your Baby Girl!

* * * * *

Subj:Hi!
Date:8/31/02 12:02:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:DaddysGirl
To:FatherFigure

Hi Daddy!

I can't believe time's going so quickly! I'll be home with you in just over a week!

You are really special to me Daddy! I've been thinking about you a lot! (Can you tell how excited I am?)

Last night, when my neighbor and I were making love, all I could think about was how wonderful it would feel for you to be doing those things with me.

Last time I wrote you, I told you about how she went down on me and introduced me to bisexuality. Well, I hope you will be happy when you read that I returned the favor to her. I don't know if I was as good as her but she seemed to like it. She grabbed my head and shoved my face down into her 'cunt' (she calls it the C word...can you believe it?). Her hips rocked up and against my face. Daddy, she tasted so fucking great! Is that what it's like? Do I taste that good to you? She was gushing when she came and my face was soaking but I was so turned on that I had to fingerfuck her until she came again!

Afterwards, she sucked my fingers clean and rubbed my wet pussy with her fingers. She rubbed from my hole to my clit, slipping her fingers in me occasionally...YUMMY! But enough about us...

If it's ok with you, I would like to bring my neighbor home and introduce you to her. What do you think?

I thought that she and I could share my bed (since we sleep together here, sometimes). I thought that maybe, you might like for us to sandwich you, kissing you from behind and front, our naked young bodies against yours, grinding together...to and fro...until you can fuck whomever is in front. And if you want, you can eat her with me OR you can fuck her doggy while she and I 69. I promise to lick your cock as you slide in and out of her tight hole. I wonder which of you two will enjoy that more!

Gosh, I'm so excited about this that I am going to bring out my toy, Ben, and fuck myself.

I love you Daddy! You are my dream man!

Snookums

* * * * *

Subj:letter from dad
Date:8/31/01 9:27:20 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:FatherFigure
To:DaddysGirl

Hello Snookums!
Thanks again for writing.. you know your dad loves to hear from you! Sorry I didn't get to respond to your last email sooner...I've been so busy at work. I really need some quality time with my girl, so I'm glad you'll be home to visit soon.

I was so happy that you've made a friend at school.. and even happier to find out how she took care of your horny little pussy. I wont be jealous of her hands on your hands on your hot young body like I would be if it were some inexperienced college boy. You need a lover who knows what they are doing, like me. But it sounds like your new girlfriend knows how to treat you like the princess you are.

I loved hearing about how she let you touch and taste her. I'm grateful to her for sharing the pleasure of putting your lips on a tight, wet pussy... of feeling those delicious juices flood over your tongue. I know she must've enjoyed feasting on your smooth, pink slit... Yes, you do taste as good as her... you have the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. And the thought of your fingers slipping in and out of each others hot, cum-soaked holes give your dad such a hard-on.

I cant wait to have you home again. I need to make love to you... to show you how much your daddy misses you. I know your neighbor is keeping you entertained, but you need an experienced man to give you all you need. To make you feel complete. I want to treat you like a queen when you are home... but have you be my little slut at night.

Are you missing daddy's big hard cock? I hope so.. Does your pussy feel empty without it? I need to feel your mouth on me.. sucking me... making me feel like your mother never could. God, I miss you sweetie!

I'd love to have your friend come with you for your next visit. So you think she'd like to join in our lovemaking? That would be so wonderful honey... you really do know how to treat your old man! You are making my dreams come true.. I just hope you don't give me an early heart attack in the process!

I'd like to watch the two of you together.. kissing, touching, licking, pleasing each other. Your tight young bodies rubbing and grinding together... getting your juices on each others lips. Id be so turned on though.. I couldn't just watch. Do you think she'd like to share your dad's cock with you? And you wouldn't mind if I fucked her real good? I could pull out and cum all over her swollen pussy lips... then you could lick her... and taste both of us at the same time... that would be yummy, huh?

Maybe I can take you girls somewhere for Spring Break? How would you like that? Somewhere warm where we can all get to know each other better. I'm sure mother wouldn't mind... she'd like the house to herself for a change. Well we'll talk about that when you visit next weekend.

In the meantime... I'll be thinking about you and how good it will feel to have my one and only girl next to me again. I want to spoil you.. and show you I love you more than any other man. You are so special. Keep in touch and keep up with your studies. I'm sure that you'll have time to lick your friends pussy again between homework assignments.. see you soon sweetie.
Love,
Daddy

* * * * *

Subj:homework??
Date:9/1/01 10:04:22 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:FatherFigure
To:DaddysGirl

Good Evening Snookums!
Just thought I would drop my favorite girl a line to say hello and let you know your daddy is thinking about you. I hope you are studying hard tonight... maybe you and your girlfriend could work on your physiology homework together??

Anyhow, I had a long day at the office.. when I got home I was thinking how I would have loved for you to have been there waiting for me.. with something hot and delicious to eat. I think you know what I mean sweetie.. I'm so hungry for you.

I was tired, so I laid down for a nap... but I kept thinking about you and how anxious I am for your visit home next week. I woke up to find my hand was wrapped around my cock... dreamlike visions of your hot young body filled my head. I instinctively started pumping my hand up and down my stiff cock... hoping your mother wouldn't interrupt my reverie. It felt so good... so thick and powerful as I made long full strokes. Does it feel like that to you darling? Does daddy's cock feel so firm, so massive as you hold it in your soft hand... or place your lips around it... or take it deep inside your tight pussy? I hope it does... I hope it feels better than anything you've ever experienced.

My thoughts continued to focus on you... my girl.. my love. I kept stroking faster.. squeezing tighter. My hips rising to meet my pounding fist. I pictured you squatting over my throbbing cock... rubbing your smooth wet pussy against my swollen head. I couldn't hold back.. the cum came pulsing forward. I pushed back the sheets and watched as I shot thick streams of cum across my belly. The warmth flowed over my hand and coated my skin. I only wished you had been there to see it too... to feel my cum, as I did, splashing across your soft skin.

Soon we will be together again, I thought as I lay there. And soon we will be able to share our love for each other.. and I will be able to show you that your truly are my one and only little girl.

Love,
Daddy

* * * * *

Subj:Re: homework??
Date:9/2/01 12:08:11 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:DaddysGirl
To:FatherFigure

Daddy,

I'm about to head out to a party at the sorority. I shaved my pussy because my neighbor, Beth (my friend), said that when she went to a party there last time, some hot girl ate her out. She thought we might get lucky with another girl so....but if not, I'm sure she and I can have fun in the room with all the coats.

I'll work on my Anatomy & Physiology tomorrow, if I'm not too hung over.Of course, I don't have any bones here so when I come home, I hope you'll let me examine your bone....he hem....it's for medical science, you know! And I know you want your girl to succeed in her studies.

So your day was long and hard? Sounds familiar. lol There's something in your pants like that....probably right now too!

I'm glad Mom didn't stop your jerk off session. Wouldn't it be hot though, if she walked in on you and then sucked you off? I would do it if I were there. In fact, I was thinking about sucking you to orgasm while she sleeps beside you. It's dangerous but I am game if you are. I'll surprise you. I don't want you to plan for my mouth. I want to just sneak into your room while you both sleep, push the covers up so I can slide under them, and then suck my Daddy until his cum shoots into my throat. You'll have to be quiet and still....do you think you can handle it? he he

To answer your question, yes, your cock feels WONDERFUL...everywhere it's ever been. I bet it would feel wonderful even in places we have yet to explore. And Daddy, it is the best thing I've ever experienced. I mean, after you made love to me that first time, there is NO WAY I could think about some awkward, stupid, college boy. I am saving myself for you; not to worry my darling man.

You know I love when you let your cum stream out over your stomach and chest. I am sorry I wasn't there to experience it but at least I was in your thoughts.

If I get a chance to eat some pussy or have mine eaten tonight, I will think of you!

Your loving and dutiful daughter

* * * * *

Subj:Re: homework??
Date:9/3/01 2:32:24 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:FatherFigure
To:DaddysGirl

hello Sweetie!
Well, your dad finally dragged his ass out of bed this morning. Thank god your mother let me sleep in. I thoroughly enjoyed our late night chat. It was quite a pleasant surprise to catch up with you online last night and hear about your party. It was fun cumming with you like that... but it just made me want the real thing more. I'm so glad you'll be here in less than a week.

I just reread your last email... and I have to admit I'm aroused again. You make me feel young again sweetie... and I'm so grateful to you for that. That's something your mother cant, and wont, do for me... I need you.

I'm so glad you are making such good friends at school. I can imagine you living with a whole house full of hot sorority girls next year ... and all the fun parties you will have. Maybe over the summer you can invite some of them for a weekend or two. I'm sure they would enjoy the pool. And I would enjoy having some energy around the house. If you think it would be OK, I have a coworker that I'm sure would like to come by and meet your friends as well. He's my age and recently divorced.. and I'd love to see the look on his face as he watched those college girls sunning themselves in the backyard. He's in a bit of a dry spell sexually and I know that would get a rise out of him. Maybe we can set him up with Beth.. that would just blow his mind!

Well right now I'm just going to think about your visit in a few days. And yes, I would love for you to sneak into our room and suck me off while your mother slept. That would be so hot... I wish she knew how good you make your daddy feel... what a good daughter you are. It will be hard not to make a sound when your soft lips slide over my sleeping cock... not to moan as I feel it harden in the wet warmth of your mouth.. not to move my hips and thrust my throbbing prick deep in your throat as your talented little tongue swirls around the engorged head.. not to shout out your name as you suck me hard and draw the cum from my balls... letting it flood your mouth. It will be hard not to do those things... but I will. I'll lay still and quiet letting you enjoy my cock until I feed you that little late night treat you've been so hungry for. . It will be so hot to have my sexy, slutty little girl sucking me off as your mother sleeps next to us... unaware of the pleasures we are sharing with each other.. unaware of the love we have for each other.
Well, I hope you have a great weekend... and please keep up with your studies!
see you soon!

your loving Daddy

* * * * *

Subj:Re: homework??
Date:9/3/01 6:26:20 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:DaddysGirl
To:FatherFigure

Dear Daddy,

You haven't even met Beth yet and you're already willing to share her with your friends. lol Who's your friend? Someone I met before? Do you think he'll be turned on by our relationship, or will he think less of us? Maybe we could switch partners when we hook him up with Beth (assuming we can do any of this at all). One night, it's us and them, the next night, we swap...you and Beth, he and I. Let me know what you think. If you want me all to yourself, I will stay yours. I am, after all, YOUR girl!

I'm glad I caught you online last night too. If I can't fuck you because I am at school, I at least want to fuck you via the computer or phone. Knowing that you cum from our playtime and your masturbatory sessions makes me incredibly hot. I often read your e-mails and touch myself too.

After we signed off last night, I went to bed. I was incredibly wet and horny (despite being tired). I could hear Beth getting it on with some guy (she's so fucking loud! I think she is extra loud so others can hear her). Anyway, as they moaned, and her bed hit against the wall, I thought about us. I thought about how hard you fuck me, how you squinch your eyes and bite your lower lip when you're pounding into my tight hole. I imagined their sounds as ours, his grunts were yours. I was frantically rubbing my clit when my roommate started moaning.

At first, I thought she was ill but then I realized that Em was masturbating to the sounds of Beth's sex too! I didn't know she even knew where her clit was! Em's so damn prim and proper.

12