Going Commando Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
705 Followers

"Let us see if we have made you excited?" she said.

He had a raging hard on and it stretched out his swimsuit. It was sexy to see the spandex material encase his long pole. Before he could answer, Cindy started shouting out instructions to him. I think he was afraid of her.

"Get up and turn around I want to show you what happens to naughty boys!" she went on.

He stood up, but was moving towards the sauna door to leave us mad women.

As he stood facing the door, Cindy grabbed the back of his speedo and pulled it down his butt and pulled him back in. She then pushed him down on the bench with his naked butt facing us.

"Don't resist as I am a girl that always gets my way." she said to him.

The guy was way to shy to open his mouth but it looked like he was going to stay for the game.

"Hey Rachel Lets show this boy what happens when you perv at a young lady!"

Cindy pulled his speedo down his butt and off his legs. I sat there looking over this. He had a gorgeous round hard butt with light hair all over it, getting bushier through his crack. He was lying down with his chest forward on the bench and his butt sticking out at us, as if he was about to be whipped. Cindy touched his butt and spanked it a few times gently with her outstretched flat palm.

"Rachel get up and help me. Grab hold of his cock, lets see if he is a man or a boy."

I obeyed her instruction and stood up. I put my hand in between his now open legs from behind and I reached under his butt, brushing against his big hairy balls and grabbed his hard penis in my hand and I rubbed it firmly up and down a few times. At the head of his penis it was wet with pre-cum spit, which went all over my hand.

I felt it throb in my hand as I held on to it. I fantasised about it being rammed in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

Cindy then traced her fingers up and down his butt, squeezing his butt cheeks tightly with her hands.

"Turn over!" she instructed him. I let go of his penis and he turned around and sat with his legs hanging over the bench.

"Lift your legs up on the bench and open them!" She instructed him

She sat with her knees on the lower bench and put herself between his parted legs as she faced him and bent down into his crotch and started to lick his balls. He put his hands on her big breasts and caressed them and squeezed them. I was standing on the side and my nipples too wanted to be touched. I too needed some urgent sexual attention. Rachel was licking away now on his hard on and then suddenly out of nowhere just stood upright.

"Rachel it is your chance now." Cindy said as she stood up. I didn't think twice. I positioned myself between his legs and I put his cock into my mouth and started to go up and down. My eyes were closed.

I felt hands brush against my breasts, teasing them, slowly gliding across my nipples again and again sending shudders of electrical impulses through my body. I was like a live wire. I could not help letting out an audible deep moan from the intense sensation. I was breathing deeply, my heart racing like mad. I then realised that it was Cindy's fingers caressing my breasts from behind. I then felt a really hot and wet spot on my butt. She was gyrating her pussy against me. I stood up to catch my breath.

Cindy pulled me to lie on the bench facing upwards. She parted my legs and she lay on top of me the reverse way round. I think they call it the 69 position. She started to suck up and down the length of my engorged clit, but she did it gently and sensually. Her butt cheeks were just above my face. I put my hands over them and pulled her in closer to my face until her pussy was just above my mouth. I licked it and tasted her salty juices coming out of it. It tasted like a mix between salty sweat and bittery sweet musky something. I had never done this before, and although the smell was a bit unfamiliar and the feeling of my lips and tongue caressing soft wet folds with whitish substance oozing out of it was new to me, I was turned on more than any other time in my life and I just wanted it to keep on going. I put her folds between my lips biting onto it and taking in her juices to mix with those in my mouth. She was gyrating and moaning loudly enjoying my advances. I so wanted a good old fuck in my cunt, deep and hard. Where was that guy? Why did he not do anything to me? I wished for something.

Cindy put a finger into my pussy and I felt my first wave of orgasm. I turned my face to the side and the guy was furiously wanking himself.

I had to take my tongue out of her wetness as I couldn't focus on her as she slowly sent me into a world of floaty new sensations of delight wave by wave. I just let it go and moaned with each new peak. I held the guys balls and massaged them tightly with my one hand as he was pulling his hand up and down his cock furiously. Cindy had three fingers going in and out of my pussy at one hell of a speed, touching my inner g-spots, pressing all my buttons of pleasure and sending me into another world. With my other hand I massaged her nipples between my fingers as I succumbed to the final sensations of relief.

I then felt his cock jump again and again and it shot his cum up into the air and landed on my face. I smelt it. Some of it landed on my eyes so I rubbed it away.

I was melting away in my fourth or fifth orgasm. Cindy retreated upwards.

I now inserted my fingers into her wetness and touched her hot spot. She came instantly screaming and holding my head tightly as she arched her body backwards.

We were sweated out and held each other in a tight embrace, with our legs around each other and our bosoms touching.

The guy had left the sauna.

I had a huge smile cheek to cheek.

We are still friends today and have had more adventures together.

I would love to hear from other girls who have gone commando and their experience. I do it often now, always when wearing my gym tights but also with a short mini-skirt.

Racqel
Racqel
705 Followers
12