Going Down

Story Info
A short story collected from a sexting session.
1.5k words
4.06
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw your dick hard in front of my face I thought, "Good lord, yes! I could do some round circular swirl-like tongue rimming on that right there. I see that sensitive area where your head forms into its shaft. I could just flick that under spot with my pointed, wet tongue."

And you reply, "It's yours to do as you want". That is the perfect answer for a girl who wants to suck cock.

So I do. I flick. I flick and suck and swirl. I do it on my own accord. As much as I would love for you to tell me how you want it and what to do, please do not say a word. Not right now. My eyes have gazed upon you igniting my own passion. I know exactly what I want to do. How I want your hardened member in my throat, my mouth, beating my face, juicing my oral cavity with saliva turned drool!

That tip commands special attention. Covering it whole and placing my mouth directly over top I begin to close in tightly. I suck it hard; forming suction along it's under rim until I get a seal that now can endure a really hard suck. It is a suck that draws my cheeks in and uses neck muscles. I move your skin just by that force right over the tip and back. I love that.

Now let me take it out and smack my face with it. Bounce it off my tongue and whip my forehead with it too. This position allows my attention to handle your base. I meet your balls and cuddle them one by one caressing them in my mouth. Lightly pulling the skin away from its core, I pull my face off of your sac. I look up at you for reassurance that I am pleasing you. I flash you a subtle glance of desire. I love what I am doing. You look down with confirmation that indeed I am fulfilling a need of yours. Our eye contact holds, and energizes me from deep within. Pure delight is captured as you look down into my golden brown eyes.

This is still me in the playful mode. I am enjoying the moment. I want the control. I am in a mode of preparation for serious cock sucking. This is getting my internal spaces enticed for more, the balance of mind and body. It is my own mind luring in your cock for my ultimate delight. This is a mental place where sensuality and physical excitement meet. I love to fully feel and yearn for you while the act of sucking you off communicates within my brain a felling of complete and utter joy. You take me back to the basics of enjoying the simplicity of senses overtaking my body.

So I get low and lick you from underneath. It's a wonderful place to be, under a man like this. On my knees; having control but yet appearing so submissive. I lick you slow. Deliberate. Slowly and gently I have your bulging, engorged head in my mouth. I sit up more on my knees as if to be coming out of a sitting back on my heels position to a more upright one. I do this in order to fully take in your length. I run my tongue up the side. I run it over the top. I then, run my tongue down the other side. You have such a grand smile on it propels me into further suckling on your shaft. Sighs forthcoming, I raise both arms up over my head and feel your torso. It is flat and tight and so wonderfully warm. Feeling heat under my palms while running over every inch of your stomach within reach while my lips hold you tightly is a magnificent turn on. Licking you turns into harder sucking. Pulling and tugging you from inside my mouth I feel how hardness is responding. I continue to suck as the rise and fall of your chest coincides with the air exhaling through elated body. I feel your breathing and your mild trembling shakes as it stirs my insides. You take me to a place that understands the need for this excitement and thrill. I suck and command twitching muscles to call for more.

Running now up your shaft--- let the fun begin. I give a true suck, a blow. A wet back and forth slide quickly keeps a pace that I feel you like. I repeat. Down and up and wet and swallow. Down and up and wet and swallow. More. When I come up you see that ebony black streaks are running down my face. I know I am doing a good job if I have spit entangled hair, eyeliner running, tears dripping off the corners of my eyes, my nose is running and my entire chin is sopping wet with gelled saliva. It's the "Fuck my face" face! I taste and enjoy all of your precum, and grab with my hands your hard dick to tease some more out. I do enjoy a stroke or two. I steal just a few, nice and slow and easy. I can really lick the top now. And then I can get my hand wet in covered warm spit and drooling liquid from my mouth. It will ooze out of me sloppy intentionally because I like it wet. I will be so succulent with noises as it does turn me on! Gulps and swallows with random drops down the side of you because it feels good for you too; the hot fluid running down to your base. I look at the edge of your bulging head. That nice defined rim makes linger there.

You are grasping my shoulders, my head, anything you can reach. I feel your tense body begin to quiver. I look for these changes. I react to these changes. I draw you in as you draw in breath. I hear your breathing go shallow with short little pants of delight. I take you in my mouth again because I want more of your noises. I hear you and my pussy floods its folded surfaces with juices. Moan to me so I can please you according to your commands. There is nothing I want more than to take you to new levels of enjoyment while I create a tingle within my own slippery lips. I wait for those unexpected gasps as I run over a sensitive area. It makes me change it up and work it for more pleasure. I focus on your cock, its smooth skin, moving to my rhythm. This is what I strive for, a unified meeting of you and me in this place of satisfying oral euphoria.

And then I press my nose up against your stomach, head turned, face down, in skilled effort to deep throat you far back. Your curve fits me inside my neck. I pull off and look up at you. Then, I go back down. I stay there. You press your hand on my head, shoving me down.

Harder! Press until you think I can't breathe! And I will find a way! Quickly fighting off the gag reflex, I relax my throat and you pass my soft pallet. My throat widens accepting you in deeper. I hear your groan. I feel your tip hitting the back of my throat knocking into my walled flesh. It throbs as it begins rubbing the back of me. You love it. You immediately place more pressure on me trying to go even further. This is what you want and I can tell. I gurgle and suck and choke you deeper. Soggy spit runs off of me and drips onto your pelvic area that I am merely smashed into. Again you force yourself in deep as your downward motion pressing on my head meets your upward power of your hips. All of this force settles in the back of my throat.

Your close and I know it. This is the moment of form. This is the wetness between my legs merging with the mental heat of my mind absorbing your cum in thought. It is here I go into my space. Here that you begin to lose yourself as I do. You are physically losing it, I mentally. Take me over the edge as I grasp your hardness inside me. Let it go for me. Let it cum. Flow to me. Release in my mouth. Release down in my hot throat. I welcome your cream and want it. A satisfaction and sense of need fills me as I become your collection reservoir. My senses are heightened; I hear, feel, see you cum. A huge exhale sounds off in the room. I listen and still feel my own wetness. It also is overpowering my mind. Hearing your voice when you release is beautiful. The sound of your recovery breathing sends chills throughout me. Nothing is so perfect than that moment.