Going Down Ch. 04

Story Info
All work & no play could make Grace a very dull girl.
2.7k words
4.79
17.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A BIG Thank You to all of you for staying with this story, and for sending the feedback, it has been a great help. For those of you who wanted to see things heat up again, this is for you. I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please remember to vote and/or leave comments!

*

After a week I was beginning to feel a lot better about the whole situation at work. The tension was easing and the gossip was dying down, not that I heard any of it directly. It was just the sympathetic looks and the fact that people stopped talking when I walked up that clued me in to how hot a grapevine topic my near attack was.

Cale had been doing what he could to help me relax and keep my mind off of things. He had taken me to dinner almost every night. If he wasn't with me at my house, we were on the phone together. I found his presence comforting. The thought of folding myself into him and just breathing in his scent caused the tension to slide from my shoulders.

The work was going well, and we almost had a preliminary draft of the plans for the Weston Building drawn up. We had spent a few late nights working on the project and tonight would be another one of those occasions.

I leaned back in my chair and rubbed the back of my neck. The muscles were knotted into tight ropes from hunching down for most of the day. I decided I could really use a caffeine boost before Cale got here. I strolled down the hall to the break room, only to find that we were down to freeze-dried. Where was Juan Valdez with his burro when you needed him? Being the self-respecting coffee connoisseur that I was, I headed up the street for a double espresso.

The light was just beginning to dwindle as I made my way down the street. The blaze of purple and orange was soothing after a long day, and I felt my mood lightening. This little break was obviously a good idea. I figured Cale would be at the office in the next fifteen minutes. That should be just enough time to grab a couple of coffees and get back.

A few minutes later, I thanked the girl behind the counter and headed back up the street to the office. I was almost there when I felt a chill run down my spine. I looked around slowly, trying to pinpoint the source of my uneasiness. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, I continued on, but still couldn't shake the eerie feeling. I stepped up the pace a little.

I smiled at Benny, the guard working the evening shift in the lobby, as I headed back into the building.

"Evenin' Miss Gracie."

He nodded his head, returning my grin.

"Good evening Benny."

He noted the two cups I was carrying. "You and Mr. Grant workin' late again?"

I grinned.

"How'd you guess Ben?"

He shrugged, amusement lighting his eyes.

"Just lucky, I s'pose."

I laughed. Benny was seventy if he was a day, and the biggest flirt in the building.

I made my way to the elevators.

As the doors were closing, a hand reached in to stop them. My heart slammed into my ribs, and I almost dropped the coffee. I guess I was still a little uneasy.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Cale's beautiful face presented itself. I laughed. Cale put on a wounded expression.

"Wow, I know that joke last night was obscure, but talk about a delayed reaction. I must be losing my touch."

I rolled my eyes.

"I just figured out where Benny was getting his new psychic powers from."

At his look of confusion, I explained the exchange I'd had with the elderly guard. Cale chuckled. I handed him the coffee I'd picked up for him and looked up into his face.

"You know, we have to stop meeting in elevators."

He grinned, in that charming boyish way of his.

"I don't know. I'm starting to like it. Just the two of us all alone, doors could open anytime, kind of exciting don't you think?"

I pulled a face at him, but inside I couldn't agree more. Just as I made up my mind to torture him a little, the bell chimed, indicating we had arrived at our floor. I gave him a sexy grin, and made sure to work the walk as I headed down the hall in front of him. Everyone else had gone for the day, so I reveled in the chance to tease him a little, knowing that we would end up working off any tension later at home.

Cale was really getting to know my office well. Almost as well as my house. I preferred it to the conference room any day, and I was much more productive in a space I was comfortable in.

I sat my coffee on the little table in the seating area. I was less likely to cause any major catastrophes that way.

I strolled over to my desk to grab a file we needed, when I felt Cale's arms slide around my waist. It was the same position that had started our heated affair, and it affected me just as strongly as it had that first time. I felt his hands slide down to my hips as he nestled his already hardened cock between my cheeks. Heat pooled instantly between my thighs.

"Cale...we're working."

I could hear how weak my protest sounded. My voice had gone low and breathless.

"Mmmm. We certainly are."

His voice was gravelly and his breath was hot in my ear. His hands slid up to cup my breasts, kneading them slowly. I couldn't help the groan that slipped from between my lips.

"We could get caught."

I knew it was no use pointing that out. It wouldn't stop him.

"I suppose that's a remote possibility, but everyone's gone. It's just us."

He was placing kisses down the side of my neck now. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back to give him better access.

The heat from my center was rapidly spreading outwards. I tried to turn around and kiss him, but his arms around my waist held me firmly.

His lips came back up to my ear and his voice was low.

"Don't you ever wonder how things would have gone if no one else had been in that elevator? If there was no chance of anyone else walking in that night?"

I groaned. What he was suggesting was crazy. It could never have happened in reality, which is why things played out the way they did. It was pure fantasy, but what girl doesn't like a little, alright, a lot of that in her life?

I pressed back against him and took my voice to a seductive purr.

"How do you think it would have gone baby?"

I wasn't panting. Honest.

He drew in a sharp breath and his arms tightened further around me.

"I think it would be more effective if I demonstrate."

He trailed one hand around to give my ass a little squeeze, and then brought it back around to trail across my stomach and slowly down my thigh. I gasped, the electricity between us scorching, even though the barrier of our clothing was still in place.

He swept my hair away from my face and trailed wet kisses up the side of my neck causing me to arch back against him. I felt him smile against the skin behind my ear.

Cale hooked a finger under the hem of my skirt and worked it slowly upward.

"God Gracie, I wanted to do this so bad that night."

I turned to liquid when his voice went all raspy like that.

I slid my arm up around his neck and looked up at him over my shoulder.

"What baby? Tell me what you wanted to do to me?"

He closed his eyes as a low groan escaped him.

I tilted my head and began to nibble along his jaw, his stubble tickling my lips.

I stopped and looked up into his eyes again.

"Well? I want to hear it baby. I want you to tell me exactly what you wanted to do that night. What you want to do right now."

OK. So I was panting after all.

With a growl he hauled me back up against him.

"Alright you little witch, have it your way."

I gave a little shiver as his Alpha side emerged.

"I would have held you like this while I rubbed my cock up against your sexy little ass. I wanted to slide that little dress over your head and see just what treats were hiding from my view."

I felt my heart start pounding at the heated words that were sliding from his lips.

"God Grace, you are so beautiful."

His breath was shallow and his eyes were dilating.

"I wanted to slide my hands over your breasts and tease them like this."

I let out a little cry as his hand slid under my blouse and cupped my breast, his fingers gliding over the erect little bud.

"I wondered what color your nipples were, how they would taste."

His other hand was still inching my skirt up over my thighs.

I felt my hips rock involuntarily towards his hand.

Suddenly my skirt was above my waist and his hand was sliding underneath my thong, stroking slowly over the swollen lips.

I gasped as his fingers glided softly over my clit.

I wanted to kiss him, but this wasn't about making love. This was about hot, animalistic attraction. It was about him being the male, marking me as his, claiming me completely. I had never been so turned on in my life.

I whimpered in sudden desperate need.

I tried to turn around, but his hand that had been torturing my now swollen breast, dropped down to circle my waist, effectively immobilizing me.

I whimpered again as I pressed myself back against the fully hard length of him.

His hand left the place between my thighs and I moaned in frustration.

He tangled his hand in my hair and jerked my head back. His eyes glittered dangerously and his breath was hot against my cheek.

"Did you want to fuck me right there Grace?"

His words caused a throb to run through me. Dear God! I felt like I could cum if he said another word.

"Did you want me to bend you over and fuck you till you screamed?"

His voice was down to a whisper.

My whole body was shaking with the need he awakened in me.

I closed my eyes and gave the only answer I could.

"Yes Baby. Oh God....please Cale. I can't wait anymore."

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip to moisten it. It had gone dry because of my panting.

Cale let out a low satisfied growl. He sounded almost feral, and oh so very sexy.

I could feel the moisture seeping out onto my thighs and I squirmed.

"Please Baby!"

It was almost a sob.

He trailed his hand down my waist to my thong. With a tug, the little scrap of fabric tore away and I was exposed to his probing fingers.

Cale slid a possessive hand over my mound and I heard his sharp intake of breath as he felt how wet I'd become.

He raised his fingers to his lips, savoring the taste of the arousal he had caused.

I was still shaking in anticipation.

I looked up at him, willing all of my need to show in my eyes.

He looked at me for a moment and he snapped.

All signs of my old-fashioned gentleman were gone. He was no longer man, but beast, driven only by the overwhelming need to mate.

His pants were around his ankles in seconds and I found myself spread across my desk, holding on for dear life while he entered me hard and swiftly from behind.

I gasped at the overwhelming sensation of going from desperate to full in a matter of seconds. I felt my muscles quiver at the welcome invasion.

He leaned over my back and sank his teeth into my shoulder with a low groan.

I reached forward and grabbed onto the edge of the desk. Cale's hands slid up to grab my hips and he drew back slowly until only the tip of him remained inside me.

The wait was agonizing, but he finally slammed back into me, bottoming out in a single stroke. I gasped.

Cale dropped a soft kiss on my shoulder and pulled back out. Over and over he repeated the pattern, drawing out so slowly and slamming back inside me. Slow, fast, slow, fast, until I felt dizzy and the tension inside me was so tight I thought I would fly apart.

Vaguely I registered the sound of our bodies slapping together, the sound drowned out periodically by the gasps, grunts, moans and string of expletives that periodically escaped both of us.

I felt my body tighten until I was standing on the edge of the cliff. I thought about where we were and what we were doing and I couldn't stop the sudden waves of pleasure that started pulsing around Cale's cock and quickly spreading outward, until my lips were tingling and I heard a ringing sound in my ears.

At my orgasm, Cale lost it and I felt his body tense up as his cock leapt inside me, the hot ropes of cum hitting the pulsing walls. I was gasping for breath as I collapsed against my desk, too weak to move.

Cale chuckled, the vibration rumbling against my shoulder.

I sighed.

"I can't move."

Cale pulled out of me and helped me stand back up, where I promptly sank to the floor.

"Grace, are you OK?"

The concern in his eyes was sweet.

"I told you I couldn't move."

I smiled weakly.

He grinned and lifted me up in his arms. He carried me over to the sofa and settled me onto his lap. I immediately curled into his body, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Why don't we go home, Gracie?"

I opened a sleepy eye to peer up at him.

"What will Benny think?"

He grinned.

"He's seventy hon. You don't think he saw a little action in his day?"

I guess I couldn't argue with his very guy logic, besides, I was too tired to care.

I nodded my head. Cale stood me up beside him and adjusted my clothing until I was presentable again. Taking my keys, he locked up my office behind me and we headed down to the elevator.

As tired as I was, I still couldn't help the feeling of unease that crept back over me as we exited the building. I reached for Cale's hand, his warm presence reassuring.

He cast a curious glance at me, but I just smiled. I could tell he knew that something was bothering me, but I felt silly getting upset over nothing.

I gave his hand a squeeze as we reached my car.

"Are you alright to drive?"

Once again I was touched by his consideration. I nodded.

"It's not that far, besides, you'll be right behind me."

He hesitated, clearly not comfortable with the thought of me driving myself home.

I held up the coffee cup and grinned.

"I'll see you at home."

He nodded and leaned down to give me a quick kiss.

"OK sweetheart."

Hmm. Home, sweetheart, I tried to pretend that those little words didn't warm me inside, but I was never any good at fooling myself. I was getting into dangerous territory.

I glanced up to see Cale behind me in his truck and smiled. He was pretty amazing. I shook my head again at the strange circumstances that had thrown him into my life.

I was still musing over fate's quirky sense of humor when I realized the light up ahead had just turned red. I hit the brakes, but the pedal went all the way to the floor. I didn't have time to react before I heard the scream of twisting metal and felt a sharp pain, then the world went black.

To Be Continued...