Going Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drab_man
drab_man
3 Followers

Sam's orgasm was intense to say the least, everything went numb and quiet. She couldn't even hear her own scream of delight. Her body rocked beneath John's frame, almost throwing him off as her pelvis thrust upwards as he thrust down. She could hear whispered words of love in her ear and John's lips on her lobe and throat. Her nails had sunken into John's back drawing blood which was trickling ever so slowly down his side.

John's cock exploded, filling Sam's cunt to the brim with white hot cum. His hips thrusting spasmodically, his face buried in her neck as she held him tight through his own powerful orgasm. His breathing stopped altogether and he could do was move his lips soundlessly against the soft skin of her neck. Sam could feel his cock pulsing and his cum flooding her.

"That's the most amazing orgasm I have ever had," he told her earnestly.

"I know the feeling sweets, my body has never felt like this before. I'm still tingling!"

Sam's breathing still hadn't returned to normal. John's eyes fell on her tits, rising and falling with every breath. He lent forward and kissed her chest, working his way up along the line of her jaw and coming finally to her lips. They whispered to each other as they caught their breath.

"I think we should go for a shower," Sam smiled against his lips.

"We're not done yet babe," he said. "Still a couple of things to do first"

With that he winked and moved back, his semi erect cock slipping from Sam's sopping pussy.

"I want to eat that messy cream pie!" he breathed, lowering his head to between her thighs.

"Oh fuck yes," cried Sam as he felt John's tongue push inside her well fucked cunt. She lifted her legs for him, pushing to force their mingled juices into his mouth. John sucked on her hole, loving the thick goo that slid onto his tongue. Sam thrust her pussy into his mouth, her hands on her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Her orgasm hit, her moans raised in pitch.

John's cock was standing to attention as they stood together, their lips locked onto each others. Sam's hand wrapped around John's thick cock, slowly stroking his length.

She turned and led him from the room to the bathroom by his cock with broad grins on each of their faces. John knew this was going to be the best fortnight of his life. He smiled thinking of what had happened so far and all that was left. His mind returned to the present in his bag. His eyes twinkled as Sam asked what he was thinking about.

"I'll tell you later my love."

... to be continued.

drab_man
drab_man
3 Followers
12