Going ForAWalk

Story Info
Catching you and her having sex.
2.4k words
4.17
15.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late summer Saturday in the afternoon and I was bored. Since it was a nice sunny day I decided to take a walk into the quiet deep woods where I could be with nature and take pictures and think.

Maybe 20 minutes or so into my off-the-path walk I heard some strange noises so I decided to find the origin. I quietly walked toward what I was hearing until I finally saw you and her. With a blanket under the both of you, you sitting down faced toward me with her straddling your lap....you both were kissing deeply while petting quickly as if you were rushed....

I hid behind a tree so I could watch anonymously from afar...

As you both slowed the pace down (I must have found you soon after you found your 'spot') I watched as you removed each other's shirts and your hands and mouth fell right to her breasts as she hurriedly unclasped and removed her bra. I could tell right away that she loved what you were doing with your mouth as I heard gasps and saw her back arch a bit....

I needed a better view at this point...this was turning me on...

I held my breath and slowly and as quietly as possible I moved behind one tree closer to the show. I hid for a few seconds before taking a peek and it seems neither of you heard me at all. I soon decided to get bold and slowly moved behind another, then another where I was not only closer but I was given a different view. Now I could see you both from mostly a side profile. I saw as you licked and sucked on her nipples, looking up at her from time to time ...I could see the lust in her eyes as she looked back down at you, now gyrating on your lap.

I guess the gyrating is what really got you going because you positioned her onto her back and started taking off your shorts and boxers as she slid her shorts off as well.

"Wow..." I thought to myself.... "Two people completely naked in the woods thinking they're alone having sex...."

At this point I was extremely horny and needed to take care of it. I decided what to do. I quietly unzipped my jeans and reached into my panties and started rubbing my clit, already very wet and ready...I wanted to cum when both of you did.

At the same time, now kneeling in front of your lover you reach down to her pussy. You rubbed a few fingers up and down her slit and moved one finger slowly inside. I was close enough to even hear her breath quicken. Her hands moved up to her nipples, pinching and rubbing while humping up at your finger. You put your other hand on your own cock and it looked like you were squeezing.

I saw as you slowly took your finger out of her and moved it to your mouth to suck it off. Your partner then got up and grabbed your erection, getting on her knees and bending down she took it in her mouth, slurping and sucking you all the way in. I watched as you put your head back and heard you gasp. Then you put your hand on her head, grabbing some hair to guide her as I heard her let out a moan.

I heard you say "turn around for me" and she didn't have to be told twice. You then grabbed your hard-on at the base as you used the other hand on her hip to guide each other closer. You rubbed the tip of your cock up and down her slit, teasing her as she started begging you to fuck her. Once you seemed satisfied with your teasing you put the tip inside her wet hole and thrust deep, hands on her hips holding that position for a little time.

I all of a sudden realized I was getting very close to cumming while watching the both of you and unfortunately I couldn't hold back. I needed it but as the orgasm hit I forgot where I was as I moaned and my legs buckled, making me wobbly as I grabbed for the tree to steady myself. I'm not sure how long I was out of it but then I heard you ask, "Hey! Who are you?"

"Shit, shit, shit..." I thought to myself. "What do I do now?"

I looked up as I watched you get up and walk toward me, the woman looking in my direction. I was so afraid you were going to be mad and yell at me....

"I'm sooo sorry! I was walking and found you guys and it turned me on and so I ...." I started talking quickly trying to get myself out of this mess.

"So...we turned you on enough that you had to play with yourself?" you interrupted at this point standing a few feet from me.

I felt myself flush as I nodded, looking toward the ground. I felt ashamed.

"Wow, well that's pretty hot actually!! Umm..." you started.

I looked up at your face, getting a quick look at your still very hard cock. You looked like you wanted to ask me a question. I looked back at your partner who was now sitting down watching us intently.

"Ummm....well, would you be interested in perhaps joining us? It's a fantasy we've had for quite some time now...but you don't have to say yes!" I now watched as you went a little flush but still stepped a little closer to me slowly.

I didn't move. I didn't know what to say. I just stayed propped against the tree as you raised a hand to my head and felt through my hair a bit until you grabbed onto it and gently pulled my head back. I gasped. You knew you had me.

I then let you take my hand and lead me back to the blanket on the ground. I saw the smile and almost evil glint in your girlfriend's eye.

As we stood looking at each other on the blanket you slowly started undressing me, first my shirt, then my bra. I then felt my sneakers were being removed so I looked down to see your partner wanted to help. She was the one who pulled off my jeans and panties as you carefully reached up to touch my breasts, staring into my eyes the entire time. I felt another hand on my pussy as you finally started playing with my nipples, just rubbing your fingers teasingly over them.

"Holy shit, she's really really wet," she remarked toward you.

It's almost as if you never even heard her. You didn't respond. But it was when I felt the tongue reach my clit that I removed my gaze to see that she had crawled between us and I started moaning instantly as I grabbed the back of her head.

As my head tilted back a bit to take in the feeling of her tongue in and around my pussy you used that moment to move your mouth to my nipples. Now I understood your partners reaction to the same thing on her earlier!!

I could no longer keep standing so I stepped back and knelt to the ground onto my knees. I saw the look you two gave each other as you also got off of your feet, kissing your girlfriend deeply for a few seconds and then got on your back beside the both of us.

She instantly got into position to take your cock into her pussy, straddling and impaling herself almost all at once. I watched her hips start to move in circular motions with your erection still deep inside. I watched you move your hands onto her hips, but when I looked at your face your eyes were closed and your mouth was open.

"He wants you to sit on his face, cutie" she said toward me.

You smiled, your eyes opening as you looked over at me.

I slowly crawled over to your face and got into a kneeling position over your face, facing her. I felt your hands on my hips as you pulled yourself up to my pussy licking hungrily. You soon started pulling yourself back down and pulling me down onto you. I couldn't help but grind my pussy all over your face as you lapped up all of my juices. I must have been moaning a bit loudly because she moved her hand to my mouth, covering it, whispering a quiet shhhh.

I was in total ecstasy as your expert tongue explored every part of my cunt and I had closed my eyes. I'm not sure how long I had them closed but they opened when I felt fingers softly playing with my nipples again and saw that she had reached out to touch me. Once she was satisfied that I was ok with the touch she reached behind my head and gently urged me toward her and she leaned forward until our lips met. Her kisses were soft and sweet...well, at first.

I felt my orgasm build while you were playing extra attention to my clit and as I started moaning a bit louder, so did she. Her kisses got deeper, wetter, wilder. I had a feeling she was getting ready to cum as well.

Her hand still being on the back of my head she grabbed at my hair as she suddenly threw her head back, arching herself away as I could tell she was trying hard to hold back anything too loud. I looked down to see that as your hard dick was still just filling her up that you had a finger playing with her clit.

Hearing her, watching her face, watching what you were doing and feeling your mouth on me all put together made me cum right then, this time trying to hold back my moans as well.

After my orgasm I then got up onto my knees because I was too sensitive to be touched and then I watched as she did the same thing, releasing your now very slippery looking cock. I saw your cock throb a few times as she beckoned me to moved next to her, so I made my way next to her as she got onto one side of you, bending down to lick your cock off a few times. She then looked up at me, your hard-on in hand, offering it to me.

I leaned down and started licking as well. It was such an erotic feeling having my tongue on your erection, tasting her as her tongue would touch mine as she licked her side. I glanced up at you, now sitting on your elbows watching us with incredible lust.

Then she started using her tongue to almost kiss me around your cock, our bottom lips would touch but top lips were on you. You let out a few gasps so you must have enjoyed that.

Her hand was on the back of my head again, again grabbing my hair as she guided me with her up and down your cock and then I felt her move away as she guided my mouth over the tip of your cock so I opened wide as she guided me down. I wrapped my lips around you and sucked, circling my tongue around, paying attention to the tip. She just guided my head up and down a little faster as I kept my eyes closed, trying to make sure I was doing a good job.

"Baby stop! I don't want to cum yet," I heard you beg her.

"Ok, ok..." she said as she guided my head back off of you.

You sat up and asked me to get on my hands and knees in front of you. I did as I was told and felt your cock insert me almost immediately. I moaned as you grabbed the back of my hair, pulled back a bit as you gave one ass cheek a quick slap. You started thrusting slow for only a few seconds and then the movements were faster, harder.

She saw this and quickly laid down in front of me with her legs spread, touching herself and licking her lips. I knelt down the best I could so I could taste her, but you were making it very difficult with the jolting back and forth. She noticed this and thrust her hips up toward my mouth so I could lick and suck at you the best I could at that time.

You let go of my hair as you grabbed tightly onto my hips. I knew you were close.

I soon felt you thrust one more time deep inside me as I felt your hot cum fill me up, and I heard grunt after grunt as your cock spasmed inside of me.

She quickly got up to watch as I sat down, physically tired while you slumped over my back, also sitting back down. Her lips curled up into a smile as she crawled over beside you for a few lip kisses, rubbing your back.

We all just stayed like that for a few moments, catching our breath and trying to come back to reality. I first felt you move away from my back, so I turned toward the both of you.

You both had huge grins on your face as you mumbled about how fucking hot that just was. I smiled back and held out my hand to introduce myself. "Well hello there, I'm Kim!"

You took my hand to shake it and chuckled as you told me your name was Dave and introduced your friend as Verena.

"Ok Dave... we really should go now. We were supposed to be home a long time ago to get ready for our night out!" said Verena. She stood up, finding her clothes to put back on.

I then noticed it had indeed gotten a bit darker out as the sun was beginning to fade.

We both stood up to do the same. Just as all of our clothes were on, straightened and Verena was folding up the blanket, you looked up at me and asked for my cell phone number just in case the urge struck the two of you again.

I grinned as I told you the numbers and you entered them into your phone. When you were done you thanked me and Verena rushed over to grab your hand as she smiled and said bye to me. You also said goodbye as you both turned in the opposite direction from me and walked away. I turned around and slowly walked home.

I hope you don't forget to call...