Going Goth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
635 Followers

"Please, baby, rub my clit." Brittany moaned, "I'm so close, make me cum for you, I want to cum."

Niki did as she was told, her excitement at being intimate with her own sister overloading her senses. She fucked Brittany with four fingers, rubbing her swollen clit with her thumb, hooking her leg over her sisters to gain more leverage to scrub her own sopping pussy against Brittany's firm ass.

Brittany's back arched as her orgasm shook her as a leaf in a storm. She bit down on her forearm to stifle a shriek of joy and release as she drenched her sister's hand in a flood of warm cum and fucked herself on Niki's fingers to a second orgasm before sinking to the mattress, moaning and whimpering.

When Niki felt her sister cumming under her touch, her own orgasm blazed through her and she muffled her cry of release in the pillow, her pussy overflowing with sticky juices as she jerked and moaned and collapsed alongside her sister.

Eyes glazed with lust and desire, Brittany arose on all fours, rolled her sister on her back, growled "Now it's your turn" and began sucking on Niki's firm breasts, filling her mouth with her sister's rock hard nipples and the surrounding pebbled flesh, lashing them with her tongue.

Niki writhed on the rumpled sheet; her sister's mouth on her breasts was like nothing she had ever experienced as Brittany sucked and caressed one, then the other, until Niki was beside herself with need. When her sister's hands and mouth left her breasts, she whimpered in frustration, and then as they proceeded down her body she knew where they were going and the breath caught in her throat. When Brittany's mouth engulfed Niki's dripping pussy and her tongue thrust deep between the slippery pink walls, the young girl felt as if she would pass out, so intense was the sensation.

Guys had eaten her out before, but it was never like this. Her sister's tongue explored every inch of her throbbing cunt driving her insane with lust and when two of Brittany's fingers thrust into her, wiggling and probing for her G-spot and finding it, she felt as if she was going to explode. Brittany ate and finger fucked her sister's pussy unmercifully, wanting her siblings first sexual experience with a woman to be unforgettable, suddenly realizing that this intimacy was what she and her sister had always secretly craved and now it was being satisfied in a most spectacular manner.

"Ngghhh ... yes, yes, eat me, suck me, fuck me hard, make me cum, I want to cum, lick me Brit, fuck your little sister, fuck me hard ..." Niki babbled in a frenzy of desire as her orgasm swelled and then burst within her, scorching along every nerve, her body jerking spasmodically, barely choking back a shriek of unfettered pleasure as she ejaculated forcefully into her sisters face and mouth. Brittany fucked her to a second bone shaking orgasm, gulping down as much of the clear liquid as she could and going back for more.

Niki slumped back on the bed with an explosive sigh, eyes staring unfocused at the ceiling, mouth agape, slowly coming down from an orgasmic high like she had never felt before. When Brittany raised her head from her sister's dripping pussy licking the last of the tasty juices from her lips, Niki had already slipped into a sexually satisfied sleep. Kissing her tenderly, Brittany gathered her up in her arms, took her to her own room, tucked her into bed and returned to her own.

Her last thought before going to sleep was 'I love you Teri, I'm so sorry'.

***

The morning sun shining through the window curtains awakened Brittany from her slumber. Donning a robe, she padded barefoot downstairs to have some tea. Niki was seated alone at the kitchen table wearing a robe, chewing meditatively on a piece of toast. Brittany ruffled her hair affectionately, prepared a cup of tea and sat next to her. They smiled at one another, and then held hands, not speaking.

Niki finally broke the silence saying "Last night was better than I ever imagined, Brit. My body's still tingling."

"I enjoyed it too," Brittany replied, squeezing her sister's hand. "I feel terrible about Teri, though. She's going to be so hurt when I tell her. I hope she doesn't decide to leave me. I don't think I could bear it."

"She isn't gonna leave you, sis," Niki said soothingly, "She loves you, you love her and I love both of you. You're soul mates and I'd never get between you. There's no reason why we can't enjoy each other on occasion either. I'm still looking forward to having a threesome with you guys."

They stared at each other for a moment and then Brittany said "Where are the folks?"

"Gone to the mall," Keri replied. She stood up, dropped her robe and was naked. Brittany followed suit and they embraced, kissing hungrily. They shuffled over to a counter and Niki hopped up on it, spread her legs and Brittany dove between them, licking and sucking her sister's wet pussy as Niki lifted her legs over her sisters shoulders and held her head in place, moaning happily.

Brittany ate Keri out, growling deep in her throat as she feasted on her baby sisters pink cunt as Keri moaned and squealed and urged her on "Oh God, yes, eat me, eat me, baby, suck my pussy and make me cummmm .... Yeeee!" Keri exploded into her sister's mouth as her orgasm blazed through her young body. Brittany gulped the salty juices and continued to eat until Keri had another spine wrenching orgasm and leaned back against the cabinet door gasping for breath.

When she had recovered, she jumped down from the counter saying "Lean over the table, Brit, I want to lick you from behind and eat your asshole." Brittany complied, shivering with anticipation as Keri teasingly licked her inner thighs and around her pussy arousing her even further. Teri pulled Brittany's ass cheeks apart and wiggled her tongue against the puckered hole until the muscle relaxed and she probed inside as far as her tongue could reach; her sister's moans and whimpers urging her on.

Keri replaced her tongue with a saliva coated finger, pumping slowly in and out and began to lick her sister's dripping pussy. Brittany's head was spinning from the twin sensations as Keri worked both her holes and she pushed her hips back wanting even more. Keri slipped two fingers into Brittany's cunt and sucked her throbbing clit while finger fucking both holes driving Brittany over the edge squirming and shrieking. An overwhelming orgasm blazed through her and she sank to her knees on the vinyl floor overcome by the intensity of her release.

Keri cradled Brittany in her arms until her sisters breathing returned to normal. They left the kitchen hand in hand carrying their robes, climbed the stairs, snuggled together in Keri's bed after locking the door and went to sleep.

***

"I cannot stress strongly enough your absolute discretion in conducting this surveillance," Leslie Dean said pacing back and forth before the casually dressed middle aged man seated on her family room couch. "If even a whiff of scandal regarding my daughter's activities should leak out I wouldn't be able to show my face in public."

Mike Hutchins, Private Investigator, nodded in assent replying "Discretion is my business Ms. Dean. I'll document everything and take photos if possible. I'll find out who your daughter's been seeing and report back as soon as I have the evidence."

Leslie rambled on about what she would do when she found out who was corrupting her baby girl as Mike reviewed the information he had asked for; pictures of Teri, a list of names and some pictures of her friends and acquaintances, where she went to school, places she frequented and so forth.

Usually girls Teri's age were in love for the first time and the more the parents cracked down on her seeing the boy, the more desirable he became in her eyes. More often than not they ran away together. Some returned home fairly soon, some didn't for varying lengths of time, some remained with the boy and some didn't. Some were never heard from again.

He collected his initial payment to begin the investigation, listened to Leslie rave a while longer and left. Teri's grounding would be over in two days, he'd begin the surveillance then. Right now he had a cheating husband case to follow up on.

***

Brittany jerked awake at the sound of a ringing cell phone; it was hers on the nightstand. "Whoizzit Brit?" Keri mumbled, roused from her slumber. Brittany's heart sank, it was the call she'd been dreading, it was Teri. "What am I gonna say to her, babe? I've had sex with my sister? It'll crush her."

"Naw, it won't," Keri replied, kissing her. "You guys were gonna do it anyway. You just got an early start, that's all."

Brittany clicked on "Hi sweetie. How are you this morning?"

"Miserable, I hate sleeping alone. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again."

"Hi Teri," Keri said over Brittany's shoulder, grinning at Brittany's discomfiture.

"Is that Keri? How is she?"

"She's fine. We're just hangin' out and ..."

"Brit and I fucked, twice," Keri said, forcing the issue.

Brittany glared at her, Teri was silent.

"What?" Keri said, "Your way was too slow."

"Teri?" Brittany said, "You still there?"

"Yeah, I'm still here."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad; I just wish you'd waited for me."

"I can't wait to suck your pussy, babe," Keri interjected.

"Oooh, I can't wait to suck yours either."

Brittany handed the phone to her sister and lay back on the bed. The girls were chattering excitedly about what they were going to do to each other and Brittany's mind was spinning. What the hell was happening to her, to them, to us? She couldn't quite get her head around it all. She'd gone from liking boys to loving girls, falling in love with her sister's best friend, having sex with her own sister, now they were going to do a threesome ... they'd become Lesbian cum sluts or something like that ... it felt so good when she was done by a woman and she loved the taste of pussy, the thrill of making another woman cum in her mouth ... hearing her cries of passion and release ...

"Teri's off grounding tomorrow," Niki blurted, derailing Brittany's train of thought, "She wants us to go back to that sex shop you guys went to and buy a strap-on so we can fuck each other. She saw it on the net and she's all excited."

"That's my girl," Brittany said, laughing.

"I told ya," Keri replied, "Teri's so cool. Can I sit on your face, Brit?"

Brittany responded by sliding down on the mattress and wiggling her tongue in invitation. When Keri got off, they switched positions and after Brittany's orgasm went to sleep again.

***

Mike Hutchins parked across the street from the 'Lover's Island Boutique and Adult Toy Store' and slid down in the car seat, keeping watch over the door sill. He'd followed Brittany's car to Teri's house where she'd got in next to Brittany's sister, Keri. He was somewhat surprised to see the girls enter the sex shop so casually, laughing and talking among themselves as if they were regular customers; maybe they were. He grinned thinking how this was going to go down with that uptight mother of Teri's. Taking a small digital camera from the armrest, he activated his voice recorder and began documenting his report in low tones, unaware he was being watched.

***

Veronica, the boutiques sales associate, was helping the girls pick out some dildos for their strap-on harnesses when she glanced out the front window and said "Fuck! Somebody's across the street in a car watching the place. It can't be the cops; they pretty much leave us alone. Maybe it's one of those snoops from the Legion of Decency, they picket us sometimes and they're a pain in the ass."

"I know them," Brittany said, "They picket the Bargain Barn where I work because we sell some skin mags at the cigarette counter. Buncha fussy old bitches with nothing better to do."

"What's this one for, Veronica?" Keri said, holding up a slim, white phallus with a rounded tip.

"Beginners Anal, you move up to the bigger ones if you find that you like getting fucked in the ass. I love it, it's really hot."

"We're definitely getting this one," Teri said, winking at her companions.

They gathered up their purchases and accompanied Veronica to the check-out counter where she rang them up, putting them in the stores bright pink and purple bags.

"Maybe you guys should slip out the back door," Veronica said. "Those assholes across the street take pictures of our customers sometimes and post them on their website. Where are you guys parked?"

"Rear lot," Brittany replied.

"Okay, go down the alley so they don't see you leave, turn left at the next street, go three blocks, and then turn right and you're at the expressway interchange and you're gone."

"Thanks, Veronica," they chorused and left, giggling at her cleverness.

***

"I think I've been had," Mike muttered, draining the last of the coffee from his thermos bottle. No one had entered or left the store since the girls had arrived and that was two hours ago. Unless they were test driving what they sold in there, they must have spotted him and gone out the back. Damn! That's what he got for underestimating teenage girls.

He removed the list of places they frequented from the case folder, he'd check out a few of those and then go by their houses and see if they were there.

***

Susan turned into Leslie Dean's driveway, parked, got out and strode rapidly to the front door, knocking and ringing the doorbell. The woman sounded hysterical on the phone, babbling incoherently about her poor daughter and Susan's daughters and Lesbians and ...

The door flew open and Leslie stood there, shoulders heaving, crying piteously and her eyes were wild.

"Leslie, dear, what's ..." she began when Leslie pulled her into the hallway, turned to her and shouted "Those evil daughters of yours are corrupting my sweet, innocent Theresa! This is unacceptable, completely unacceptable! I demand you do something right this minute!"

Susan flushed with anger at the accusations, "What the hell are you raving about, Leslie?" she spat. "Have you lost your mind?"

"A sex shop, your daughters took my little girl to a sex shop!" Leslie continued, waving her arms, "And they bought ... things ... sex things ... things those horrid Lesbian women use on each other! Your daughters are turning my baby into a Lesbian! A Lesbian! I'm so ashamed." She brought her hands to her face and continued to cry.

Susan's anger turned to pity; the woman was losing it. She took Leslie by the arm saying "Let's go sit down someplace, we'll get this straightened out."

Leslie brought her to their family room, still crying, mascara streaking her cheeks, "This is horrible, horrible, our children are having Lesbian sex with each other, and I just know it, my poor Theresa, my poor, poor Theresa."

"Sit down here," Susan said, leading Leslie to a couch. "They're not children any more, hon," she said, soothingly, "They're young women, they're over eighteen, they're capable of making their own decisions." She handed the woman a box of tissues from a nearby book stand and patted her shoulder.

"Thank you, Susan," Leslie snuffled, blowing her nose, "You're such a good friend."

'Evil mother to good friend in sixty seconds' Susan thought cynically, 'This must be some kind of a record.' Leslie had regained her composure and leaned back against the cushion wiping her eyes. Then Susan said "Now what's all this about my daughters corrupting your daughter and my daughters being Lesbians?"

Leslie sighed and began "A member of my chapter of the Legion of Decency was on a fact finding mission at that horrid sex shop on 126th Street called Pleasure Island or something like that when she saw my Theresa and two other girls shopping there with some busty young tart helping them. They were laughing and carrying on and talking about what they were going to do to each other with what they were buying."

"How do you know those girls were my daughters?"

"Teri referred to them as 'Brit' and 'Keri', that's how."

Susan was intrigued, "A fact finding mission in a sex shop, what was this Legion member of yours doing there exactly?"

"One cannot crusade against filth and corruption unless you know what you're crusading against," Leslie said, primly, "One needs to remain abreast of the latest deviant practices to remain relevant in the fight against evil."

Susan grinned at the usage of the word 'abreast' in the context of Leslie's comments and thought 'Behave, Susan, behave'.

"What were these items that your fellow member said the girls were buying," Susan continued.

"Sex things," Leslie replied, grimacing at the thought, "They refer to them as toys. Things like a strap-on and dildos, so women can have sex with each other like with a man." She shuddered, "I have always enjoyed sex with my husband, well, sometimes, but having something plastic pushed inside you by another woman ... horrible, simply horrible."

"It's rather nice, actually ..." Susan began and thought better of it. "Where did they go when they finished shopping?"

"My colleague said they disappeared out the back door," Leslie replied. "Where they went after that I don't know."

"Well, they aren't here, obviously," Susan replied, "They're probably over at my place."

"What are we going to do about this, Susan?' Leslie continued, becoming agitated again. "I mean, if our daughters are becoming Lesbian's, they will be reviled and persecuted. Their lives will be ruined."

"Maybe those people you associate with would," Susan said, an edge in her voice, "Much of society has become much more tolerant of same sex relationships than in the past. If the girls choose to have same sex relationships, then it's their right to do so."

"What if your daughters are ..." Leslie began and stopped, sensing she'd said too much.

"Having sex with each other? Is that what you mean?" Susan replied.

"Well, I would never think that of course ..." Leslie began.

"Of course you wouldn't," Susan sneered, "I wouldn't be in favor of it, no, technically it's Incest, but once they're of age, I have no say in the matter now do I?"

"And my daughter's right in there with them," Leslie said, resignedly. "How could I have let this happen to my darling little girl?"

"Oh, for Christ's sake, Leslie, get a grip!" Susan shouted. "She's not a little girl and there's nothing you could have done or can do about it if she chooses the Lesbian lifestyle. It's not like she's a bank robber or an axe murderer, she's your daughter who happens to like girls. Love her for being who she is, not who she prefers to have sex with. She loves you, I know that. You know that. Do you want to drive her away and never see her again because of your backward attitude about things like this?"

"N ... no," Leslie said, eyes filling up again, "It's just ... all my friends in the Legion won't understand. I'll be ostracized, banned from meetings, I won't be allowed to crusade for purity, for decency."

"Do you ever listen to yourself when you talk?" Susan roared, shaking the woman by the shoulders, "Those are some friends you have if they'd reject you because your daughter might be a Lesbian. Who do they think they are to pass judgment on other people? They're all hypocrites! Hypocritical phonies! Do you really enjoy associating with people like that?"

"I don't know what to think," Leslie sobbed. "My worlds in a shambles, I'm so confused. I love my daughter. I'd never want to hurt her. Yet this goes against everything I've been taught. I don't know what to do."

Susan hugged weeping woman and let her cry out her confusion and frustration, crooning to her as she would a child awakening from a nightmare. She had never been this close to Leslie before; she was a pretty woman with a nice figure even if she dressed like someone twice her age. She just needed to loosen up a little and get good with her daughter's newfound sexuality. What is that perfume she's wearing? It smells delicious.

TE999
TE999
635 Followers