Going Green

Story Info
Two activists find love.
3.6k words
4.4
15.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie Williams sat in her office looking at the list of people that were going to be invited to the annual fundraiser. She recognized a few but several were unknown. She wanted to somehow familiarize herself with them. She popped up her computer and began "googling" each one. Most were older men and woman that had begun starting new traditions to make sure their companies did their part to help the Earth.

Several offered incentives for those that rode to work on a bike, carpooled, and even those that owned a hybrid. Then she came across a Colton Mathews. His website showed him as the head of Mathews Industrial, a company that was making paper and other paper products all out of recycled materials. It was fairly new but doing extremely well and seemed to be heading in the right direction.

She rolled over his name and clicked on it bringing up an image. She expected someone like the others, an older man. Yet Callie was greeted to the sight of a dark haired man somewhere in his mid thirty's to early forties. He had the bluest eyes that seemed to pierce through her even though they were only on the screen. He was handsome, even though he wore a suit she had a feeling he was not the type to act like one. There simply put was something about him.

She kept her eyes on the screen till there was a knock on her door and her assistant said she was leaving for the day and would see her tonight. She waved her on and began turning things off and with a final glance shut down her computer. It would make for an interesting night she thought to herself.

***

Colton Mathews took his invitation to Earth Day fundraiser and reread it. He was all about doing his part. His parents had instilled that into him very early on in life. He needed to respect what he was given and if possible give back. Finally his company was in a position to do that and he would. This was only the start. Obviously the fact that he made various products from recycled trash was good but he wanted to do more.

He would be donating a large sum to the funding of research on alternative fuels. It was through the company hosting the party it would all be done. He had found Going Green by accident looking at the governments own website. He had found the starter of the company, a younger woman almost thirty, with ideas like his own.

The fact that her green eyes and chestnut hair hit him like a punch in the gut helped too. Hell he was a man and the woman was attractive but it was more her ideas, her ideals that set him off. He liked that she knew what needed to be done to try and educate and save the planet. The fact that she created a business to help with that was remarkable.

He decided it was time to get around and it was a black tie night. So he undressed, he looked himself over in the mirror. He was in great shape for a man at forty-five. He looked a little younger and that came from him working out and not simply staying behind a desk. He stepped into the hot water and washed his hair, then his body. He was excited to see the young Miss Williams tonight and it showed, well at least below his waist. He laughed and thought, typical male, see's a beautiful woman and look out. He finished and toweled off. He then dressed in his suit. Colton thought he looked like a secret agent in the thing. He took the invitation and the keys to his hybrid and off he went.

***

Letting the water run over her Callie sighed. She always loved the annual party. It brought out a side in people that was caring and helpful. She knew most of the attendees were doing there best to help and the new ones, well they were too. That of course led her to think of the new man, Mathews.

The man was very good looking, the dark hair, and baby blues. From what she could tell he had a great body. He obviously kept in shape she thought as she turned off the water. Her hands reaching the oversized vanilla colored towel. She dried her body and then added some warm vanilla and brown sugar lotion. It wasn't too strong and smelled delicious.

Naked she walked into her room and began dressing. She had always felt comfortable with her body. Callie was lucky enough to have natural perky breasts and slim hips. Men seemed to always notice her legs that seemed to continue on and on. She slipped into a very small lace thong and garter set. She then rolled on the black stockings, which with her fair skin worked nicely.

She slipped her arms in a lace demi cup bra that made her look downright seductive. Then she went back to dry her hair and put curlers into it. She put on very little makeup as she believed in natural beauty. Then she slipped into a deep emerald green dress. It was after all for Earth day. Her feet slipped into beautiful strappy black heels and she turned looking in the mirror. Running her fingers through her hair she grabbed her bag and keys and went off to make sure the party was beginning smoothly.

*** The party had begun by the time they both arrived. Both mingled through the room, moving steadily closer to saying hello. Before they knew it they were in the same group of people and the conversation seemed to lull.

"Miss Williams, I take it," he said handing her his hand.

She took it and smiled seeing who it was, "Yes Mr. Mathews but call me Callie."

There was something electric that jumped between them at the contact. He knew he didn't want to let her hand go right away so he did something old and romantic he thought and brought it to his lips and kissed it lightly. "A pleasure Callie and call me Colton."

The heat of his breath on her skin did wonders for her heartbeat. She felt her skin beginning to burn a little just being near him. He really was good looking and that tux fit perfectly. His hand still held hers and she didn't, for whatever reason, feel like taking it away just yet. As though he read her mind and realized he still held it, his fingers slipped from hers.

"Colton then it is. Thank you for joining us tonight. I did some research on your company and I must say I'm impressed."

"Thank you. I believe it is only right to give back since I'm given so much," he told her looking into her green eyes. He thought she was beautiful, even more so in person. Her picture didn't do her justice.

"I wish more people would take a stance like that. I think, though that more people are coming around," she said with a smile as she took a sip of her champagne.

"Yes, I agree. I think though with the more we put the information out there and we keep making advances like we have it will really be so easy for the public to make the switch to helping the planet rather then hurting it."

Callie seemed to get lost for a moment listening to him speak. She felt she could let his voice linger in her mind for a long time. Seeing he was as passionate about helping others learn that there are other ways to protect the Earth was a turn on for her. The man simply had many things going for him.

Just as they were talking Callie was tapped on her shoulder and asked to make her presentation to everyone attending. She again thanked Colton and moved to the stage that had been set up. After getting everyone's attention she began. She smiled at Colton and began talking about all the research and wonderful advancements the donations had done; from finding better fuel, new ways to make paper from recyclables, and how plastics were handled. She thanked those that had contributed in the past and the few new companies that had joined in the fight to help. Then she closed as she always did, "we only have one home, let's keep it green!"

There was a round of applause and she moved down the stage and back into the crowd. She was trying to make her way to the doors to take in some fresh air as people stopped her. She was polite and always stopped but eventually she stepped outside. There was a nice breeze blowing and she felt it rustle through her hair. She let out a deep sigh and smiled.

*** Colton watched her talk about what had been with various funding and saw the devotion in her eyes. She really enjoyed what she did and that made her all the more desirable. In his mind she was close to his ideal. He wondered if in fact she was the perfect woman for him. He saw her move through the crowd and then head outside.

He followed her. It would be nice to talk with her privately. Just as he stepped into the cool night air he heard her sigh. It wasn't one of those thank gosh its over ones either he noted. This was a happy one, one he very much would like to hear more of, perhaps in his own bed.

There was no doubt he wanted her, wanted to touch her. Colton just wasn't sure how to make his move or even if he interested her. There was only one way to find out though he thought as he walked out through the doors and next to her.

"You know I can tell you love your work," he said as she turned wondering who had joined her.

"Yes I do. I feel like I'm actually doing something. It's a wonderful feeling. I'm sure you understand."

"I do, completely," he said as he looked at her, leaning on the railing.

She only smiled up at him and he saw a sparkle in her eyes. There was just something and he couldn't help but lean closer or maybe she moved towards him. He didn't know, didn't care at the moment. Their lips were brushing against one another. It was light, soft, delicate he thought, just like Callie. Her tongue slipped into his mouth first as his hands moved to her waist. She felt perfect there in his arms.

Her hands moved up over his shoulders, into his hair. He could kiss she thought to herself. Normally she wasn't like this, kissing someone she'd just met but there was a draw to this man. It was almost like a yin and yang, her other half. She always believed in that and let out a muffled sigh as she was pulled closer to him and the kiss became more heated.

They wanted more but the current location didn't allow them that freedom. Slowly the kiss ended but their hands remained where they were. Their foreheads rested together and their eyes met, heat was in both of them. It was burning bright and both knew they wanted more, that they felt that pull and need.

"I know it's forward Callie but I feel something. Not just lust either, there is more to it. It's a little frightening because it's a new feeling. I just know I've never felt it with a woman before. I want you to spend the night with me. Will you?"

Wow, she thought, this man said everything right. She herself had been about to offer up the same thing, to tell him just that. She took in a few breaths and then looked at him with a smile so bright and near bursting.

"Yes, I want to spend the night with you. I feel something to with you Colton. I have to admit when I first saw your photo I felt it. I'm drawn to you; something about you calls out to me."

"Then let's go. I have given my donation, you've given your speech, and nothing is left. Let's go learn more about each other," he said and kissed her nose.

She nodded and they walked back inside. She stopped to tell her assistant she was leaving and to handle anything that might come up. Not that there would be anything but just in case she wanted to sure. Then they were gone. She left in his car with him.

The two talked about their lives, learning about their families. She was surprised to find out exactly how old Colton was and never married. He said he was just waiting for that one woman and smiled at her. She talked about how she got involved in trying to help the planet. Her parents were Earth Day fanatics. They took her with them and taught her the values she now had when it came to protecting what they had been given. Before long they were at his place and inside.

There was nothing to drink, nothing but quiet surrounding them. He turned on some music, she believed it was John Mayer and they began dancing. His hands just held her, her hands held him close. They swayed together, her leg brushing his, his hip touching hers. He trailed his fingers slowly over her body still marveling in how good it felt to just hold her there.

She let out a sigh and he bent his head and kissed her. The kissed seemed to take up where they left off at the party. Their tongues probed, tasting each other. The desire was evident between them, the passion so close to the surface. Colton's hands moved up her back, he felt the zipper and slowly pulled it down. The dress opened and bared her back to his touch. He ran his fingers over her skin, delighted in the way she shivered when he did.

His hands moved the straps down her shoulders and then let it fall to the floor. Callie stood in a puddle of green as Colton pulled away to look at her. She stood there covered in the sexiest, most seductive lingerie he'd ever seen and was taken back by the sight. The garter she was wearing framed the tiniest lace panties on earth. He had to stifle a groan as he looked at her.

"Like what you see," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, a little too much," he told her as he took off his coat and tie.

She then walked over to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. He watched her as she seemed to enjoy her task. She went button by button and then removed it and his undershirt. He was left in his slacks and she immediately let her hands move to his belt. Slowly she undid it, absorbed in her work it seemed. She stopped only a moment to look up at him and smile wickedly. He was a beautiful man. His body not overly muscled but toned with just enough hair on his chest she could toy with. Undoing his pants they fell to the floor and his erection sprang free, he wore no underwear.

Callie gasped as she looked at him. He was a big man, bigger then anyone she'd ever been with. She knew they would fit together but it would be tight. Her hand reached out to touch him and Colton grabbed it. She looked up at him asking why with her eyes.

"If you touch me, this will be over way too quick. Besides I want to see you."

He kissed her again, his hands moving up over her arms, then down them as the walked back over to the couch. She felt her calves hit it and sat. It put her eye level with his glorious cock but not for long. He knelt down in front of her, his hands parting her thighs as he moved between them. Bending he kissed her collar bone, his tongue following a path to her breasts. The lace they were encased in still couldn't help hide the hardness of her nipples.

Colton bent his head and began teasing them through the fabric. He nipped and bit lightly before sucking them through the lace. The sensation was incredible. She let out a moan and held onto his shoulders. He seemed relentless as he moved from one breast to the other. He never stopped and her moans grew loaded. Her hips even lift, grinding into him. He was grateful she still had on her panties otherwise he'd have been inside her already.

"Lean forward Callie," he whispered.

She did and he removed her bra swiftly. Her bare breasts exposed to the cool air hardened more. His lips sealed over hers as his fingers rolled and toyed yet again with her hardened nubs. Callie always knew her breasts were sensitive but she never felt she would orgasm from a man touching them. He moved lower kissing downward, his tongue left a slick trail as he moved between the mounds of her breasts and over her taunt tummy.

Those tiny panties seemed already be glistening with her moisture. He couldn't wait to find out. He wanted to go slow though, tease this beautiful woman that was slowly going crazy in his arms. He decided to stand and pick her up in his arms. She looked lost for a moment and then asked, "Where are we going?"

"My bed," was all he said as they entered his room.

Carefully he laid her in the middle and took off her heels. The woman had the longest legs he'd ever seen and he couldn't wait to feel them wrapped around his thighs. Unhooking her stockings he rolled them down her legs, kissing the exposed skin as he went. She then lifted her hips and he took off the garter. When he returned she lifted her hips again and he shook his head no and whispered, "Not yet."

He could smell her sweet arousal. He knew she was wet and ready for him but he wanted to taste her, to feel her come apart in his mouth. Colton knelt and placed little kisses along the line her panties and then over her mound, he could tell she shaved and that thought nearly drove him wild. He would be able soon to feel her smooth softness as he drove her to the brink. He could feel her clit already hard and needy poking out of its hood and he nibbled on it to make her gasp. Then he closed his lips over the lace and sucked. The sensation made her cry out and clutch his head in her hands. She tasted divine, he savored her. Soon though he couldn't handle the barrier between them and he pulled that sparse piece of lace off her.

He then attacked her cunt as though he'd never tasted anything better. His tongue circled her little nub, then down and speared deep into her. He could taste her and it was something he swore he'd become addicted to. He moved back up and took her clit in his mouth and sucked as his fingers moved to her slit. Slowly he put one inside her then another. Colton felt Callie stretched around him and his cock jumped in anticipation of feeling that tightness.

He moved his fingers inside her, each time hitting that sweet little spot. Over and over, thrusting into her as his mouth and tongue toyed with her little button. Callie's hips lifted her back arched and she was gasping, begging. She was so close, and then it hit and she began to cry out. His finger were removed and replaced with his tongue as he dived in and continued the torment. He pushed her through her first orgasm straight into another. He lapped up her sweet nectar as though it were a treasured gift. Then slowly he made his back up her body.

"You are incredible," he whispered as he lined up his cock to enter her.

Then he pushed inside. True he was big but she was so wet that he slipped inside easily. Finally when he was fully inside her she let her legs wrap around him to take him in even deeper. He groaned when she did that and then slowly began moving. His thrusts were deep. Each time he pushed in he she cried out. Colton knew it wouldn't be long before she would have another orgasm. He was close too. This woman had him burning alive as her hands moved over his shoulder, gripping him.

"Yes Colton, more, please," she begged.

He didn't hold back, he moved harder, faster then before and felt her tightening. His cock moved deeper, her voice echoing through the room. Then it hit like a tidal wave. It crashed over her and then into him. He could feel the walls of her pussy holding him tight and that did him in. He let go and flew apart, he filled her. Her body writhed beneath him and she gasped for air. Once he could move he rolled off to the side of her and pulled her to him.

"Amazing," she whispered.

"You are. This was just... You were ...," he was lost for words.

"I know. I feel the same," she said and they laid there.

Before falling asleep they both knew life would never be the same and they were thankful. It was simply something else that had to thank Earth Day for; it's when they found each other.