Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Her voice startled him.

He turned around quickly and smiled brightly, drinking in her beauty as she leaned against the corner of the living room, the dim hall to the bathroom extending away behind her.

"Yes, stunning," he said as he allowed his gaze to travel over her. How is it possible she can look even more sexy than she did merely four minutes ago?

She smiled. "I meant the view."

"So did I," he replied, raising his eyebrows with a lustful glint in his eyes.

She giggled and extended her hand toward him.

"Come on, I'll show you the rest of the place," she said. She looked a little nervous again, not as confident as she had been a few minutes earlier.

He closed the distance quickly and placed his hand in hers. She turned and led him a few short steps down the hallway and showed him the spare room which doubled as an office.

"Den," she said simply.

An antique looking wooden desk beside the window afforded another great view of the city. The desk was covered in equipment and strewn with papers. The room also contained another full bookshelf, with books piled on top, and a double bed with lots of pillows. Art from different parts of the world adorned the walls here too.

She pulled him away from the room and he followed obediently, smiling expectantly.

"Closet" she said absently, gesturing toward a door, then "bathroom," she said as she pointed toward the open door. She was clearly guiding him in one direction, as she kept looking back at him with that wanton look he now found he couldn't get enough of.

His smile widened as she led him into her bedroom. He noticed fleetingly that it was decorated with the same colour scheme as the rest of the condo, but he couldn't hold back any longer. Instead of taking the time to look around the room, he turned to her, and pulled her hand, drawing her quickly toward him. As her body pressed against his, she tilted her head up towards his. Slowly, he reminded himself, go slow.

"Matt," she sighed breathily, just as his lips captured hers. Again her body responded with that sinuous way she writhed against him. He was hard as a rock in seconds. His pulse raced and he could hear his own heart beat thrumming in his ears. Going slow and maintaining control was going to be difficult. They kissed hungrily as they both started pulling at each other's clothes. He started undoing the buttons on her green blouse one by one. Impatient, she lifted the bottom of her blouse and pulled it off over her head, tossing it aside.

Matt's eyes widened and he groaned, drinking in her breasts encased in a dark green lace bra, which looked so good against her brown skin. His hands came forward to caress the perfect round orbs, and she moaned as his thumb grazed over her taut nipples, poking out prominently through the lace. He smiled at her responsiveness and did it again, eliciting that same delightfully sexy moan.

Meanwhile Rika was pulling at his shirt. He reluctantly let go of her breasts to allow her to pull his shirt up, and as he was so much taller than her, took over pulling it over his head. He tossed it aside, too.

Delighted, he watched her eyes widen appreciatively as his abs and chest were revealed. Now he knew why he had worked out obsessively over the past winter.

"Mmmmmm," she rumbled low in her throat as she moved forward to caress his shoulders, chest and stomach with both hands. "So sexy," she said, her voice an octave lower than he'd ever heard it. It felt incredible to feel her tiny hands on him. Her hands slid sensuously down his stomach to the waistband of his pants, as his hands slid around behind her to release her bra.

"Ohhh," he breathed, as her bra fell away. He paused to admire her perfect round, pert breasts. His hands came up to caress them, cupping them, again running his thumbs over her rock hard deep brown nipples. She groaned deeply, and her body writhed again, her back arching, presenting her chest to him.

With her breasts heaving from her heavy breathing, she started tugging at his pants again. He watched her brows furrow in frustration as she anxiously pulled at the button. He chuckled as he realized this would go faster if he did it himself. He quickly released the button, pulled down the zipper, grasped the waistband, and allowed them to drop to the floor along with his boxers. Meanwhile, he watched intently as she reached behind her and unclasped her skirt at the back, allowing it to drop as well.

Rika gasped as his cock sprung free, staring at it wide eyed, with an incredibly sultry hungry look in her eyes. Matt's eyes widened too, seeing her standing there in nothing but a dark green lace thong and that look in her eyes. Time seemed to stand still for an extended second as they both drank in each other's bodies for the first time. Then, the unmistakable aroma of her arousal assaulted his senses, kicking him back into action.

He stepped forward, pressing his body against hers, forcing her to take a step backward to avoid falling. His hands reached around to her back, pulling her closer as they began moving over her back and ass. He felt her hard nipples press into his chest as her soft breasts crushed against him. His hands traveled constantly over her soft skin as she writhed against him again, with his hard on pressed in between them. He captured her lips in another passionate kiss and she opened her mouth, swirling her tongue around his, through panting breaths. He began moving them both toward the bed.

Matt gripped Rika by the waist and lifted her suddenly, enjoying the look of surprise on her face. He placed her gently on her back on the middle of the bed, and crawled up over her with a predatory look in his eyes.

He knew he had to work hard to keep his control. Just seeing her lying on her back, her beautiful silky black hair splayed out around her head, her eyes dark with desire, her breasts heaving with excitement, her flawless soft brown skin begging to be touched and kissed, it was the most sexy sight he'd ever seen.

He kissed her reverently, slowly, passionately, keeping himself propped over her with his strong arms. Her eyes widened in disappointment as he left her mouth. She gasped and breathed a little "Oh," as he started kissing down across her jaw and neck.

"God, Rika, you are so sexy," he whispered through his own panting breaths as he kissed her neck and she gasped.

"Stunning," he whispered as he traced her collarbone with his tongue.

"Matt," she moaned, and he smiled, reveling in having this effect on her.

"Breathtaking," he mouthed as he kissed over the swell of her left breast and brought his hand up to cup her right breast, making her gasp, taking her breath away.

"Beautiful," he breathed and then licked around her nipple, making her moan and arch her back. His tongue swirled around and around her left nipple, while his thumb swirled around and around her right. She was breathing heavily, and making the most incredible moaning sounds.

"Oh, god, Matt," she panted through heaving breaths.

"Delicious," he breathed just before he drew her left nipple into his mouth as he simultaneously pinched the right between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhh," she cried out loudly and arched off the bed. Matt smiled proudly.

He sucked at her nipple, continuing to pinch the other, making her writhe and pant. He was enjoying the control he had over her, giving her such pleasure, her sounds and movements driving him crazy with desire. He released her left nipple and moved his mouth over to the right, moving his arms to support himself so that he could caress the now wet left nipple with his fingers.

Rika continued to writhe and wriggle under his ministrations. Her sexy moans increasing in intensity, till he felt her shudder. He smiled to himself, loving how responsive she was.

He released her right nipple and dragged his tongue along the underside of her breast, making her gasp. He moved his body smoothly downward as he kissed and licked over the beautifully soft skin of her stomach to the top of her green thong. He leaned forward and inhaled deeply, then breathed out onto the damp material, making her gasp again.

He kneeled up, and gazed at her appreciatively for a second. Still panting, she propped herself up on her elbows and watched him with dark heavy-lidded eyes and a sultry smile, as he gently traced the thong, and began to pull it down, smiling as her neatly trimmed black hair was revealed and the scent of her arousal engulfed him again. She lifted her hips to assist and he pulled the thong down over her thighs, knees, calves, and off her feet discarding it onto the floor.

Matt positioned himself between her legs, and gazed in wonder at the site of Rika splayed out naked before him. He could see the moisture pooling between her swollen lips. He inhaled deeply. The scent of her arousal was overwhelming now. In his head a war was raging between the urge to plunge his nearly painfully hard cock into her ready pussy and the desire to taste her.

Decision made, he bent his head forward, while spreading her legs wider and licked along her dripping slit. He groaned at the incredible taste of her, and she cried out loudly, arching her back again. He dove in, devouring her, flattening his tongue and licking her like an ice-cream cone from her dripping hole up over her clit. She seemed to enjoy this as she moaned and shuddered beneath him with each lick.

He pointed his tongue and stuck it inside, pistoning in and out, then licked all over again from her hole to her clit. The smell and taste was driving him insane, her moans and sighs and sinuous writhing movements heightening his excitement.

He stuck a finger into her hot dripping hole, while he licked up over her clit.

"Oh, Matt," she cried out loudly, arching into him, the movement causing her to thrust her pelvis into his face. He smiled and lifted his face momentarily.

"You like that?"

"Oh, god, yesssss," she moaned as he stuck another finger into her and began pistoning them into her relentlessly as he alternately sucked her clit and flicked it back and forth firmly with his tongue.

Rika was going crazy, moaning loudly, squirming and shuddering. Her pelvis thrust upwards, her hands grasped the bedcovers in tight fists as she was panting for breath. It was incredible to be able to see and hear her reactions.

Matt's own pulse sped up as he felt her climax coming, when the muscles of her thighs and pelvis suddenly stiffened.

"Oh god," Rika screamed and her body heaved as she shattered, cum streaming out of her onto his hand. He continued his movements within her and across her clit as she continued to shudder and spasm.

As her shuddering abated, he slowed and stopped his movements, and looked up to find Rika collapsed on the bed, spread eagle, panting, a light sheen glowing on her body and face. She looked more gorgeous than he'd ever seen her.

He watched her as she opened her eyes and smiled at him through heavy-lidded eyes. He watched her gaze travel from his face to his rock hard cock standing at attention, and her eyes widened. She smiled the most wanton sultry smile he'd ever seen on her face, and whispered, "Fuck me, Matt."

Fuck me? Astounded, a tingly rush went through him at the sound and sight. He'd never heard her swear before, ever. Not even 'shit' or 'damn'. The word coming out of her beautiful little mouth was so surprising, so hot.

Of course, he took no time in obliging her. He knelt between her legs and grabbed her thighs, positioning the head of his cock at her swollen slippery opening, and pressed forward, stretching her around him. She gasped at the intrusion, and he looked up to see that she was okay. The look of pure pleasure on her face urged him to continue.

It looked so incredible, his pale skin sinking into her brown folds. The feeling was unbelievable. She was so tight. He watched as he stretched her. He sank into her inch by inch to make sure it was okay for her, as he was slightly concerned he would hurt her. Her body looked so tiny beneath him. But he was delighted when he bottomed out with no protest from her. The feeling was unbelievable. They both groaned as he paused there, buried deep within her. He could feel her tight, hot wetness sheathing every inch of him.

He leaned over her and looked into her eyes, seeing so much emotion there. Delight and pleasure and something more—something he didn't want to name. He smiled into her eyes, mirroring the emotions he saw there.

Surprising him, she wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his ass and pulled him in even deeper. Staring into her eyes, he held himself there.

"Oh, you feel so amazing," he breathed.

Astonishing him again, she pulled his face down and kissed him deeply, her tongue plunging into his mouth. His Rika was full of delightful surprises. He moaned and responded, kissing her passionately as he pulled slowly out of her and thrust slowly back in. The muscles of her tight pussy rippled around him, gripping him tightly, like nothing he'd ever felt before. He was glad he'd already gotten her off, because he knew he was not going to last long.

Still kissing passionately, he pulled out and slid back into her again, her muscles gripping him on the way out, and squeezing on the way back in. The feeling was overwhelming. He began to speed up, pulling back, plunging back in. Soon they were both panting into each other's mouths, kissing became impossible.

He held himself up over her with strong arms, and stared into her eyes as he started moving his hips back and forward faster, pressing deeper, harder. He could feel himself bottoming out inside and was momentarily concerned he might be hurting her, but the look on her face was pure pleasure, a slight smile, glowing eyes. Her muscles gripped him tightly. He felt hot all over. His pulse sped up even more and his eyes widened as Rika started moaning deeply on every down stroke.

"Oh, god, yes," she panted, as he thrust harder and faster.

Spurred on by her encouragement, he continued pounding into her, all his self control gone, pistoning like a wild animal fast and hard. Rika's moans became a continuous cry of pleasure. Matt's pulse raced, he felt heat gather low in his belly and a familiar feeling contracting in his balls. His muscles were burning from the exertion and he was panting for breath.

"Oh my god, Matt, I'm coming again," she cried. And then she let out a long lusty moan, as she clenched at his shoulders and her muscles contracted around him, gripping tighter than ever.

That sent Matt over the edge. Feeling her muscles clenching around him, seeing her body heave, and watching her as she made the most incredibly hot and sexy sounds he'd ever heard in his life, he just couldn't hold back any longer.

"Rika," he groaned just before he exploded within her. As her muscles spasmed and squeezed him, he groaned loudly over and over as each spurt pulsed into her. He just seemed to keep coming and coming. Finally he was spent, but he stayed inside her as she continued trembling.

Careful not to collapse on top of her tiny body, he held himself over her as they both breathed heavily, coming down from their mutual bliss. Both were coated in a sheen of sweat. He leaned his face toward her and kissed her. A long, slow, languorous kiss ensued until he slid out of her and rolled onto his back on the bed beside her, still breathing heavily, still touching her in as many places as possible. His hand on her stomach, his leg leaning against hers.

They both laid in silence for a moment, as their panting slowed to deep breathing. He looked toward the window and saw a deep red glow outside, realizing the sun was almost set. She turned and draped her arm and leg across him, looking into his eyes.

"Oh, Matt, that was amazing," she breathed.

He raised his hand and caressed her cheek, looking into her face with awe and love. "You're incredible, Rika," he whispered and kissed her again, turning and pulling her back into his embrace.

They lay there, tangled together, staring at each other for some time, kissing and caressing. The room became dark as the sun set outside the window.

Rika crawled over and flicked on a lamp on the bedside table, then crawled back to him. He enfolded her in his embrace and pulled her close, never wanting to let her go.

"Matt," she whispered.

"Mmm?"

"Why didn't we do this sooner," she asked wistfully.

He laughed out loud, the rumbling causing their chests and arms to shake.

"So that we would have a great story to tell, about how we finally got together on Earth Day," he said smiling.

She giggled and kissed him again.