Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom dropped to his knees between Sally spread legs and lowered his face to her wild forest. He had to use his hands to spread the dense hair to reveal her lips, which he then lowered to kiss. Because she was the shortest of the group, she had to slide forward to give him full access. It was no surprise that she was already soaked with her own wetness, and he added to it as he bathed her cunt with his tongue. He only lingered there a short while for he knew the other three were anxious for him. Giving a last kiss and lick to her small clit, he moved over to Wanda. Before he even lowered his head to between her legs, the redhead with the bald cunt raised both her legs and laid them across his shoulders. Her lips were spread and glistening and he dove down to taste her. As his tongue explored her depths, her clit protruded from its hood and he delightfully sucked on it. The redhead moaned with exquisite pleasure and pulled his head harder against her. He tongued down and with her legs upon his shoulders he was able to giver her anus several teasing licks.

Leaving Wanda shivering with delight, he moved to Robin. She had been fingering herself in anticipation of what was coming, and he did not fail her. He tongued deeply unto her and then back to lick and suck at her protruding clit.

She too grabbed his head and raised her knees so that her feet were on the edge of the couch and she begged, "My ass. My ass. Just like Wanda."

Never one to turn a lady down, Tom obliged and swept his tongue back and forth across he tight ping rosebud. Suddenly she cried out, "Ooh, I'm cumming, ahhhh."

Tom moved back from her ass to taste the increased wetness of her cunt, which only made her squeal louder before she began breathing deep and slow again..

Tom now looked up at Pris, but instead of moving to between her legs, he stood and took her hand, pulling her from the couch. He drew her to him and they kissed deeply. He whispered in her ear and she nodded in agreement.

Moving away from her, he offered his hand to Wanda. She looked up at him in puzzlement. As she took his hand he pulled her from the couch and had her get down on all fours in parallel to the couch.

The other two on the couch stared at the scene before them, wondering what he was up to. He knelt on the floor between Wanda's spread legs and pointed his cock at her pussy. Slowly he inched forward and the girl moaned with delight as she felt the head of his cock press between her cunt lips. She worked with him as he pressed forward and very quickly he was buried all the way into her. He then looked up to Pris and nodded his head. She walked around in front of Wanda and straddling the kneeling girl, she moved down her body until she was facing Tom. She leaned backwards letting her hands rest on Wanda's shoulders for support, and Tom bent forward to bring his lips and tongue to Pris's pussy. Now as he pumped in and out of Wanda from behind, his tongue moved in and out of his ex girlfriend's cunt.

Sally and Robin stared at the scene before them and began fingering themselves. The excitement in them grew and suddenly they were kissing and then they stopped fingering themselves and instead did each other.

Tom paused in his licking of Pris and looked over at them. Smiling at their excitement, he said, "We don't mean to leave you out. Why not join us?"

Robin looked at him and asked, "How?"

Now Tom revealed the plan he had whispered to Pris. "Robin, crawl under Wanda until you can lick my balls while I fuck her. Sally, you get behind me and do the same."

The two girls jumped up from the couch and Robin lay on her back, slowly inching her body, head first, under Wanda. As she got to just below Wanda's tits, hanging down at her, she sucked the nipples before moving further down. When she reached the point just under when Tom's cock was moving in and out of the redhead's cunt, she thought there was no way she could lick at him while he was moving so much. She suddenly felt her own pussy being penetrated. Wanda was licking at her clit and lips. Robin responded by now licking up at the top of Wanda's pussy and sometimes getting a lick at the cock thrusting above her.

Sally lay on her tummy behind Tom and leaning on her elbows, she tongued at his ass each time his stroke brought him back to her. The five of them quickly locked into a rhythm and three of the girls had their first orgasm. Pris as she felt the deep penetration of Tom inside her and Wanda and Robin as they ate each other while Tom's cock pounded Wanda. Tom paid attention to how they did, waiting until all three had cum at least twice. Then he pulled out of Wanda and sat back on the couch, his cock glistening with her juices. He pulled Sally to him and had her straddle him as his cock slid easily into her. Now he pounded up inside her, sucking on one breast and then another until he felt the smallest of the group finally cum in a shiver of pleasure. He picked up the pace and finally let his eruption loose as he filled her hairy pussy with a major rush of cum.

He and Sally fell back onto their sides on the couch as the other three lay on the floor, still feeling the intensity of what had just happened.. Pris looked up at him at reached for his cock.

He stopped her and said, "Give me just a minute." He rose and went to his trousers, reaching for the wallet. He rifled through it and pulled out a business card.

"Phone?" he asked. Pris nodded at one on the table near the window.

Tom walked over and referring to the card, dialed a number. In a few seconds a voice answered.

""Ms Hagerty?" he asked.

"Yes," the voice answered.

"This is Tom Harrigan. You showed me that condo in the Park View building earlier today?"

"Yes, Mr. Harrigan. Did you have some more questions about it?"

"Nope. No questions. I'll take it. If we can meet tomorrow, we can do the paperwork. See you about ten?"

Getting an agreed response, he said goodbye and hung up the phone. He walked back over to where the four girls were staring at him. "Anybody want to fuck?"