Going Home to Divorced Parents Ch. 02

Story Info
Son meets his dad's new lover.
1.7k words
4.33
107.4k
77
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents recently got a divorce. When I returned home from college, my mother and I became lovers. I eventually went back to school to finish up the remainder of my year. Now I am heading home for the summer. My Mom picked me up at the bus station like she always does. She planted a big kiss right on my lips. I was a bit embarrassed. Mother and son probably shouldn't be kissing out in public. My mother didn't seem to care. When we got home we didn't waste any time making our way to bed.

I admit I missed seeing my mother's large breasts. Mom stripped out of her clothes and then paraded around, allowing me to see her naked. My Mom had a hairy bush that went along with tits that rested on her chest. I got out of my clothes as well and we got onto the bed. I had been waiting for just this moment. With my Mom on her back I reached out and held her wrists down. Mom spread her legs for me and I rubbed my cock up and down her wet gash. I thought my mother would explode right there.

As I held her wrists to the bed I managed to position my dick at her opening. I shoved my erect cock in the whole way.

"Oh Fuck!" My mother screamed as I pushed in my entire length.

We didn't waste any time, getting right to it. I was horny for my mother and I pumped my dick in the whole way. I would slowly pull out just leaving my mushroom inside her pussy. I thought my mother was going to cum right then and there.

"I need you inside me Justin," she kept repeating.

I thrust into my Mom again and again. Her pussy muscles felt like a vise clamping down on my dick. It had been some weeks since we had last made love. We were going to make up for all that lost time. I finally let go of her wrists. My Mom brought her legs up and her hands were now resting on my ass cheeks. I was taking my Mom as deeply as was possible. My balls were dancing on her ass. My mother might have been in her mid-forties be she sure knew how to please a man.

We went at it for the longest time. It was a good thing no one could hear us. My mother grunted and groaned as I stretched her pussy with my fat cock. It seemed like she just couldn't get enough of me. I guess all good thing have to cum to an end. Mom's tight pussy brought me right to the edge of releasing. Since we had begun to have sex we never used protection. My mother said she was on the pill, so there was no need for a rubber.

I much preferred feeling my mother's warm pussy rubbing against the skin of my dick. I pumped into Mom a few more times and then I erupted. Damn, did that feel so good. I hosed my mother pussy with my scalding load of cream. Mom threw her head back and opened her mouth. She screamed as I dumped all my love oils into her deep pussy. I just kept up my stroking of her cunt. I lost track of the times I shot my cum into Mom's tummy. My dick did go soft and I just rested my cock inside my mother for as long as I could.

I looked down and my mother looked spent. Her body was shaking from the fucking she just took. When I did pull out I thought my Mom had passed out. She didn't move for the longest time. When she did open her eyes, a faint smile crossed her lips.

God, I missed making love with you," she said.

We got cleaned up and ate some dinner. We no sooner finished when my phone rang. It was my Dad. He wanted me to come over as soon as I could. I was beat from all that lovemaking. I told him I would see him the next day. When I finished I could see my Mom was displeased.

"Do you really have to see him?" My Mom quizzed me.

I told her I did. My Dad was still helping me with tuition and spending money. I couldn't just piss him off because he and my mother had divorced. I told her I wouldn't stay long when I saw him the next day. When I arrived at my Dad's apartment the following day, I got a surprise. A cute blond in her mid-twenties answered the door. My Dad came running to the door to greet me.

"I see you met Sondra," my Dad said to me.

For the life of me, I couldn't understand what she saw in my Dad. My Dad had to be twenty years older than Sondra. He wasn't exactly in the best of shape either. Sondra, on the other hand, had long, straight hair down to her shoulders. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra that day. She had round breasts the were shaped like small apples. The pants she had on were tight as could be. There was one other problem. Sondra was giving me the eye.

Maybe my Dad didn't notice but I did. She was giving me these looks that said if my Dad wasn't around, we could have some fun together. I know what you are thinking. I must be all full of myself. If you had been there, you would know what I was talking about. Sondra would tell my Dad that I looked just like him and that I was so cute. It made me uncomfortable but my Dad seemed to be in love. We talked for awhile before my Dad said he would go to the store to get some food and some beer.

Sondra said she would just stay and keep me company while my Dad went shopping. No sooner than my Dad had left, Sondra came over and sat next to me on the couch. She was tight up against me. I tried to avoid her contact but she would move when I moved. I asked her how she met my father.

"Oh, he picked me up at a bar one night. That's normally where I hang out when I work," she said.

My eyes must have lit up. When she worked? My Dad had picked up a hooker and brought her home to live with him. Sondra said it was only a temporary thing. She just needed a place to stay for a few weeks. My Dad was such a fool. I hate to think he might have divorced my mother for a prostitute.

"We have a little time until your father gets back," she said.

With that she took me by the hand and led me back to the spare bedroom. Like a fool I followed her back. My cock always made the wrong decisions when it came to women. Sondra stripped out of her clothes. She had nothing to be ashamed about. She was model material as far as I was concerned. Her tits had no sag to them and her pussy was shaved down completely. She helped me get undressed and she pushed me onto my back. Sondra took me in her mouth and made me hard. To be honest, it didn't take much sucking. I was hard within minutes.

Sondra then mounted me and she pushed down onto my erection. I loved fucking my mother but this was something totally different. Sondra rode me hard. She had total control over her pussy muscles. It was if she could grip me and then release me as easy as you please. I felt like she had me in her control and not the other way around. I reached up for those tits. I just had to feel them for myself. Her large nipples were already hard as I squeezed her melons.

Sondra bounced up and down on my prick. I kept thinking how my Dad might walk in on us fucking. I didn't want that to happen. Sondra started making noises about me cumming in her. She said she wanted to feel my cum in her belly. She didn't have to worry. I could barely hold out that day. I brought my hands down to her hips and I held her down onto my stiff rod. I had a good sized load of cream to give her that day. I thought I might be empty from fucking my mother just yesterday. Don't ask me where it all came from.

Sondra dropped down on me one last time and I spewed my hot, sticky oils into her body. I could tell she was getting into it. She put out this low moan and then gripped me hard with her pussy muscles. We continued to fuck for a few minutes more and then Sondra got up and went to the bathroom. I managed to clean my dick off with some tissues. We both were back on the couch when my Dad got back. He just seemed to be so happy right then.

I wondered how he would feel if he knew his son and his so-called girlfriend just got done fucking. I tried not to think about it. We did end up eating and drinking a few beers together. It was a good thing my Dad didn't pay close attention. Sondra and I had our eyes glued to each other. I left as quickly as I could. Before I left Sondra said to make sure to stop back and see them soon. I somehow knew I was going to see Sondra again, most probably in bed.

When I got back to my Mom's place she peppered me with questions. I answered them but I just wanted to go to sleep. My Mom wasn't happy when she said she wanted more sex and I just wanted to go to bed. Somehow I didn't think my mother would be happy being fucked with a cock that just got done screwing a woman half her age. I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me that summer. I was going to have to satisfy two women basically at the same time. You should have my problems, right?