Going On A Visit: Shower Play

Story Info
He was wasted, but she was just getting started.
1k words
4.12
186.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overwhelmed after everything that had already taken place I didn’t know what was about to happen when Janet opened the shower door and stepped in, her body till showing signs of just the right amount of baby fat. I was about to ask her what was going on but she placed her finger to my lips silencing me and told me to move back and enjoy the show. I didn’t know what she meant but I was about to find out. I leaned back against the stall and watched her wet down her hair and work up a lot of lather, letting it slide down her shoulders, making rivers of suds that flowed over her breast, little waterfalls falling off her large hard nipples as she slide her hands over them and further down her soft body, paying special attention to the area around her pussy, reaching back to run her hand over her beautiful ass. She told me she was still a virgin but loved the shower and her toys, but all I could think of was wanting to reach out and stroke her, and get to know what her hands already did.

Janet closed her eyes and played her hands up and down her body, taking her nipples between her thumb and fingers, kneading and pulling them till they were red and hard and her breath was coming in short gasps. She moved one hand down to rub between her legs, and it drove me wild seeing her slide a finger deep inside her as she used her thumb to rub her clit. My cock was as hard as ever and I hadn’t even touched it, yet.

She slide a second finger into her and her breast heaved and she became flushed as a moan escaped her lips and I could see her pussy swell with her orgasm, and her whimpers made my cock jump. I didn’t know what she wanted to I dared not touch it because I knew if I did I’d cum fast and after the events with Kathy I didn’t think I could get hard again very soon, but when she reached up and took the shower massager off its holder and let the pulsing spray play over her tits before moving it down to between her legs. She spread her feet as much as possible but must not have been comfortable, so she sat down facing me and put one leg over each of mine, giving me a perfect view of her open cunt as she laid back and directed the surging hot water onto her swelled lips and clit as I stroked her legs, wanting to reach forward to touch her, but I didn’t want her to stop so I kept stroking her legs and was rewarded when she asked me to keep doing it, that no man had ever seen her or touched her like this.

She pressed the shower head hard against her clit and came again in shuddering waves and her legs tightened around my thighs, and when she opened her eyes and saw my cock making slight jerking movements, she smile and brought one of her feet up, and touched me with her toes, moving them up and down my shaft till I moaned myself. She asked if she could touch it and not being one to refuse, I said of course. She got on her knees and straddled one leg and settled her pussy down onto my knee, pressing into it, so I bent it slightly so I could help her enjoy the moment, and learn some things myself. She looked at my cock for a few minutes, then reached and took it into her hand, closing her fingers around me and sliding it up and down as she’d squeeze soft then firm, seeing what was right. I told her it felt great but she was also driving herself down onto my knee so I don’t know if she even heard me.

I thought she was joking when she told me she had never seen a cock before, but when she asked how she’s know if she made me cum, I knew she was being honest and had no idea, so I told her if she kept doing what she was, she’d find out very soon. She smile and asked if she could kiss my cock, so not wanting to deny her I said do whatever you want. She bent down and kissed it like kissing someone’s cheek, but then she parted her lips and took the head into her mouth. I told her it’s just like a Popsicle, and she slide more into her mouth till I felt my head touch the back or her throat. I felt my balls get tight and she took me out of her mouth and pumped me firmly in her hand. She was rocking back and forth on my knee and said she was going to cum again so I held back till she relaxed, them I told her she about to learn what happened when a man cums, and told her to keep stroking me just like she was. I felt my cock grow thicker and she pressed her thumb into the underside of my cock. I came so hard some hit her face and lips, and when she slipped her tongue over them to taste it, well that caused another wave to rush out and I thought I’d pass out with the pleasure she gave me.

She kept stroking me till I began to grow soft and said she had always wondered what it was like after hearing her sisters talking. She leaned down and we kissed with deep probing tongues as the water which was getting cooler made us both realize it was time to get out before getting caught.

I think I was asleep the second my head hit the pillow and as I drifted off wishing Janet wasn't family, I had to wonder what the next few days would bring, but, that’s another story...

Dear Readers,

This is part 3 of a story that began with Going on a visit which is posted in Erotic Couplings, feedback is always welcomed. I've used a few suggestions from those that have in my writings, so let me know what you think and/or how you react. Always nice to know.