Going On A Visit: The Arrival

Story Info
He's surprised by his sexy cousins.
2k words
4.29
109k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped off the bus thinking about everything that had just taken place, and wondering if anyone would be able to tell what had happened, I was greeted by two of my cousins that I hadn't seen in many years. I was shocked to see that they weren't the small and skinny girls that I remembered with pony tails and freckles, but adult women with bodies that if it weren't for the fact that they were family, I would have hoped to get to know either of them much better, but such is life.

The trip to their house was going to take some time and they kept up a running line of questions about our families and how it was in their town and mine, so I did the best I could to keep track, but I couldn't get past how sexy they had become.

Sheria, the oldest was now 26. I remember her a very skinny and almost no breast at all even when she was 14, the last time she had visited us. But she had filled out very nice and long shapely legs and while she was still small breasted, they were still well shaped and full from what I could tell, and she had a ass that was meant to be felt that swung left to right when she walked. She had her brown hair cut short and she really knew how to make herself look good.

Janet, the youngest of the five girls was now 19, and wow had she filled out. She was around 5 foot 6 with long strawberry blonde hair. Her legs weren't as long as Sheria's was but they had some meat to them and were shaped real nice. Her breasts were the size of honeydew melons and she was wearing a tank top that damn near showed it all, and she was twisted around in the seat in such a way that they looked like they were about to spill out which didn't help my growing erection at all.

I tried my best to put these thoughts out of my mind, but I couldn't stop thinking about the previous 10 hours on the bus. And while thinking or wondering about what it felt like to have a women suck your cock or what it really felt like for a pussy to engulf your cock, knowing it was all together something else, and I wanted to feel it again. I tried to shift some so Janet wouldn't notice the bulge in my pants, but I think by her stare and the grin she had that she was able to tell, and while I was embarrassed it also made me excited at the same time. We were joking and laughing and now and then she would lean back to tap my leg and that just made it all worse or better depending on how one looked at it.

We finally arrived at their house and Sheria went right in but Janet stayed outside with me and when I reached in to get my other bag she moved forward to grab it and backed right into my crotch with her ass, which made me so hard, so fast, there was just no way she couldn't feel it and I think she knew because she pushed herself back into it before straightening up and just looked back and smiled. I stood there for a moment looking dumbfounded wondering what the hell was going on, I mean this was my cousin after all and she was making me hard.

I did my best to put this out of my mind as we entered the house to meet the rest of my kin. Two of them were out on a date but Kathy, the 22 year old was there and while she didn't look as pretty as the other two she had the girl next door look which was cool in its own way, and she was a joker from what I could remember. I tried not to look at her in a sexual way, but my mind was running wild by this time and all I could think about was seeing her naked. She was a little shorter than Janet and had a few extra pounds, but even with her wearing a baggy sweat shirt and pants I could tell she had big tits, bigger than Janet's and a real nice plump ass, and being one that liked a nice ass more than big breasts, I noticed things like that.

My Aunt fixed supper while Kathy and Janet showed me where I'd be sleeping for the week.

I don't know why I thought I'd have my own room, but boy was I surprised when we went upstairs and they pointed to a spare bed in their room, all of theirs room. It was one of those upstairs' rooms that are open with no walls. All they had were a few room dividers between their beds. Of course my mind went wild with the thought of me being in a room alone with 5 females, cousins or not.

Janet wanted to take a shower and went into the bathroom while Kathy helped me unpack. She went into the bathroom for something and when she opened the door I could see Janet behind the glass shower doors soaping up, running her hands over her ample tits and stomach. Kathy saw me looking and pushed the door too but it didn't close all the way, and I heard them giggling and talking. She told Janet I was peeking and they giggled again and then I heard Janet say, "so what, I don't mind" and they giggled again. I knew this wasn't right but I decided if they were going to let me look by damn I would.

When Kathy came out and went back downstairs, she left the bathroom door open a little so I did what any guy would do, I looked. Janet stepped out and she was built. Her ass was perfect and her tits were perky and tipped with large pink nipples, and her pussy wasn't covered by a lot of hair but looked like maybe she had it trimmed, and when she bent over to dry her legs looking away from where I was, her ass spread and she opened up like a flower and if I could have buried my tongue or cock in her then and there I would die happy. But, I did my best to put these feelings out of my mind, as she got dressed and came out; looking only a little worried that I might have seen her.

We all had dinner and played some card games till it was late and I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I went upstairs to get a fast shower and get some sleep. I was in the shower when I heard a sound and felt a draft, so I turned slow and noticed the door was open a little, so I figured one of them was getting there own peek so I thought what the hell and gave them what they wanted. I turned sideways and soaped up, running my hands down my chest and taking hold of my cock, stroking it till I became hard, then I arched my back and pressed myself to the doors so they could get a good look. When I came out it was Kathy that was there in her bed and not Janet as I had thought. Well with all the events of the day I stretched out and put it all out of my mind and drifted off to sleep.

THE AWAKENING

I thought I was having a dream; a wet dream, when I thought I felt a soft hand stroking my hard cock and I began to wake up. I had the habit of sleeping nude so I was thinking that it was just the prior days events and the rubbing of the sheets, but when I started to roll over and try to forget it, I heard a soft voice say, "no, stay on your back." My eyes popped open and in the dim glow of the streetlamp outside, I could see that it was Kathy and she was jerking me off slowly. I wanted to tell her to stop but it felt too good, so I pulled back the covers so she could see what she was doing to me. Her hand was warm and gentle and she'd grasp me at the base of my cock and pull to the tip, milking me. I started to move my hips in session with her stroking. She took my hand and brought it to her tits which felt firm but soft, and her nipples were also large and very hard. The room divider was up but I could hear people downstairs talking so the idea of us getting caught added to the excitement. I asked her to straddle me so I could feel her pussy, and when she did so, I couldn't resist and pulled her hips to bring her pussy towards my mouth. I could smell her sweetness as she backed onto my waiting tongue and shuddered as I probed her, sliding my tongue up and down her wet velvet lips, and using my fingers on the opening and clit. She was so hot and wet and her clit felt great under my tongue and between my lips as I took it into my mouth, trying to eat as much of her as I could. It was too dark to see her pussy so I let my tongue be my eyes as I explored ever fold of her puffy lips, the slickness of her soft flesh and the firmness of her clit and feeling her jump and twitch as I found some special spot within her. She tasted like honey and all I could think was I wanted more.

She sat back and pressed onto my mouth and came with a soft moan as I shoved my tongue as far into her as I could, and I felt her wetness running down my cheeks and chin. She was driving herself down on my face and sliding her hips forward and back and just shuddered again and again and then collapsed on top of me. I kept using my hand and fingers on her ass, rubbing it and pulling her open so I could lick her on and off, just enjoying it, and I don't know when I became aware of it, but I realized she had taken my cock into her mouth and was sucking me very hard while rolling my balls between her fingers. This made me moan and bring my hips up to her again as I felt something from deep down begin to build.

My legs began to tremble as my cum began its trip to escape and she kept pumping me and sucking, running her tongue around my large head till I felt the release and at the same time I slide a finger deep into her pussy and her ass, which must have felt good to her because she kept me in her mouth as I came, wave after wave of hot cum filling her mouth. She didn't swallow my cum but let it flow out around my shaft and her lips, which was okay by me since I never felt the need to want a girl to swallow my cum anyway, it always seem like just a power trip to me anyway.

She came again as I drove my fingers in and out of her pussy and ass and she milked everything I had till we were both drained.

We heard someone coming up the stairs so she got back to her bed and I went into the bathroom to get another shower and to get myself under control.

The hot water felt great and I was about ready to get out, when I heard the shower door being slid open, but...

That's another story...