Going Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

The first flick of his tongue over the sensitive spot almost had Nick lifting off the bed at the feeling of pleasure that jolted through him. The reaction made James laugh, but it only made matters worse for Nick when he felt the laughter right above his hole. If he thought that was intense, the licking and sucking was soon driving him wild, his hard cock rubbing against the sheets beneath him as he writhed and moaned at the treatment he was receiving. He cried out when the tongue slipped slightly inside him, and heard the sound of the lube opening, knowing what was coming next.

One finger was good but not enough, his moans pleaded for more and were rewarded by a second finger and he pushed back against them, trying to fuck the fingers and get them deeper inside. After a third was inserted, and they started to tease the spot inside him that sent pleasure all through his body he managed to beg, semi-coherent, to be filled with cock rather than fingers. James was as ready as he had ever been, panting and moaning himself at pleasuring and opening Nick for his dick.

He slipped his fingers out and flipped Nick over. Somehow he felt this had to be done face to face, the most intimate they could be, and he could see how turned on and ready Nick was by his expression. James was just as desperate for this, and lifted Nick's legs to get between them, the head of his cock soon at the slick entrance, making them both gasp. He started a slow slide, noticing no more than a flicker of pain on Nick's face as he entered the warmest and most wonderful place his cock had ever been.

Once he was fully inside, his balls resting against Nick, he leaned forward for a kiss, trying to distract himself from the heat and tightness that threatened to have him coming before he'd managed more than a couple of strokes. He'd wanted this since they first met, and the reality was far better than he could ever have imagined. The kiss was somehow even more intense when they were connected in this way, and it helped Nick to relax.

Nick bucked his hips, needing to be fucked now, ready and waiting for this first time with his new lover. James shot back from the kiss to gasp and moan at the feeling, and then he started a slow slide in and out, moaning at the amazing feeling of being inside Nick. Nick was revelling in it too, not having bottomed for a long time, and remembering how good it could be while dimly aware that it had never been this good before tonight. With every push down he raised his hips to meet the thrust, urging James on to harder and faster fucking, feeling each thrust go through his body and crying out loudly with every one.

James was pistoning as fast as he could, slamming into Nick's body, no longer in control at all but every motion bringing him closer and closer to the release he needed inside the gorgeous body underneath him. He needed Nick to come with him though and he took hold of the dick bobbing in front of him, stroking it in time with his motion for barely a few strokes before it was too much. In the end it was the sound and sight of Nick coming hard, the cum shooting over both their chests as the sheath surrounding his cock tightened to a vice-like grip, that sent him into orbit, shouting something although he had no idea what, before he collapsed on top of Nick's body, panting and sweating.

He tried to withdraw, but Nick wouldn't let him, needing to keep their connection as long as he could and holding tight to stop him from moving away. Exhausted and drained in the best possible way, the two lay quiet for a moment, happier than either had ever been. James loved feeling Nick wrap his arms and legs around him to hold him tight and a strange feeling of contentment and warmth that wasn't just due to the amazing sex they had just had.

When his cock softened he was sad but it did allow him to snuggle closer, placing a trail of soft kisses along Nick's neck for as long as he could before the need to piss became insistent. He didn't want to leave but he had to.

"Where's the bathroom", he asked "I need to clean up and empty the tank".

"Across the landing. I'll show you the way."

They both got unsteadily to their feet, seeing each other naked and swaying by the side of the bed, and bursting into laughter.

"I guess that workout was pretty exhausting for both of us," Nick said.

"Well worth it though," James replied. "I hope that later on you can return the favour?"

Nick laughed and looked down at his own flaccid cock and then the similar one across from him.

"It may take a while, but I'm sure I'll be up for that eventually."

They went to the bathroom together and with much smiling and some laughter managed to get themselves cleaned up a bit with a flannel. For the first time in over a day their cocks were relaxed and they were too.

It felt very comfortable and familiar being together like this, and both were having similar thoughts about it, unsure whether to express them. They had an agreement to more sex, but that wasn't as much as either of them wanted. James wondered if he should have asked for more than that, but the way that Nick was looking at him he didn't think this was just going to be one night in the sack. Nick was braver, taking a deep breath before he asked what he wanted.

"You will stay with me tonight, won't you?" he asked, looking nervous. "In fact, you can stay as long as you like..." he tailed off.

"That could be a long time. Sure you can put up with me?"

"I'm sure I want to try."

There was a moment when their eyes locked and they knew that the other was feeling the same way about this situation. Then they couldn't stay apart any longer and moved to hold and kiss each other, this time to little reaction from their spent cocks.

"I think I need a nap," James said when they broke the kiss, "but I'd like to curl up with you."

He smiled coyly at Nick, and his response was to take his hand and lead his new boyfriend back to his room. He lifted the covers and both slipped into the bed. James snuggled up to the side of him with his arm around his waist and his head on his chest. After sighs of relaxation and pleasure as the warmth of their bodies merged, they were quickly lulled to sleep.

* * * * * *

Nick

I woke to the incredible feeling of having a warm and sexy body against me, an arm still draped over me. I couldn't help staring at him as he slept, he was so beautiful. The remembrance of him making love to me last night was all I could think about. Well, that and the hope of a lot more. Although he was so cute sleeping like that I wanted him to wake so we could play some more. My cock was hard with morning wood and I knew just what I wanted to do with it. I shifted slightly to get more comfortable and he moaned softly and started to stretch a little. He was probably still half asleep at that point but he started to nuzzle his head against me and stroke my chest a little with his hand. I sighed at the gentle contact.

After a few moments his eyes opened. I held my breath in case he was going to suddenly wonder what the hell he was doing, but he looked right up at me with sleepy eyes and smiled broadly. The smile was infectious and I gave one back. "Morning," he said, and shifted against me. As he moved I felt that he was also hard and it rubbed against the side of my leg. Before I could think about it too much he moved, far faster than I would have thought possible given that he had just woken up, and was lying on top of me with our hard cocks pressing together. I quickly kissed him, and he responded straight away with an intense kiss in response, whilst he rubbed himself against me slowly to wind us both up, not that we really needed any help.

As he looked into my eyes, and despite the fact it was early and we'd both recently woken, I was sure what he wanted. If I had been in any doubt, he leaned over to the side of the bed and picked up the lube and condoms. I grinned at him. It didn't seem necessary to speak right then, we both knew exactly what was going on and I wasn't going to object. I just wondered exactly how he wanted me, but when he moved to put the condom on my dick I knew I was going to get what he had had earlier, and I could hardly wait. He lubed me up and his hand went round to his asshole to put some there as well.

I waited with baited breath. Our eyes were staring right at each other and his were dark and intense with need. I wanted to fulfill that need and lay waiting for him. He clearly knew what he wanted and how so I would let him take charge and move me to whatever position he wanted me to take him. I was a little surprised when he raised himself up over me, realising he was going to ride me. I gave him a broad smile and he seemed to take that as an okay and started to sit down on me so my dick began to slip inside his ass. God, he was so hot and tight, I had to resist the urge to buck up against him, but let him set the pace after I saw a flicker of pain on his face. He didn't stop though, and just kept slowly sliding down my length. It felt so good.

He settled down when I was fully inside him and stayed motionless for a moment. I could see all sorts of emotions crossing his face, but none of them looked bad. It was hard waiting for him to move, but I was enjoying just being with him and inside him so I managed to control myself. I could feel him starting to relax around me and I moaned. He smiled at me so sweetly and leaned down to kiss me gently.

"That feels really good," he said softly, "but now I want to feel you fucking me."

Before I could respond he leaned down to kiss me again and at the same moment rose up and down again quickly. We both groaned at the feeling.

He started to ride me, slowly at first but soon faster and harder. I bucked up to meet him on the downstrokes to get myself deeper into him. I wasn't really good at thinking in the mornings, but action was no problem, especially this sort of action. His face, and probably mine as well, showed intense pleasure and we were both groaning and occasionally crying out with the pleasure. The fucking got faster and faster and so did the noises we made. Just as I was wondering how much longer I could keep this up because I could feel I was close to coming, he cried out loud and came over my chest. The feel of his ass contracting around me was too much and I moaned loudly as I shot again and again inside him.

He collapsed on top of me panting heavily. Just as I hadn't wanted him to withdraw from me the night before, he didn't let me move and even ground a little against my crotch while I was still fairly hard. It didn't last all that long though and I felt myself softening and slipping out. He didn't move from on top of me although he gave a slightly disappointed sigh when I did so. I wrapped my arms around him and held him as tight as I could.

James

I woke to the movement of Nick against me. I couldn't resist smiling up at him when I remembered what had gone on last night and felt the pleasure of waking in his bed, still curled up against him. He smiled back at me and I instantly wanted him. This time though I wanted to feel him in me, and I couldn't wait. I grabbed for the condoms and lube so I could get us ready. He looked so good lying there I decided to let him stay like that, knowing it would be fantastic to ride his hard dick. I was quite sure he wouldn't want to stop me, and I was right. I slowly sat down inserting his cock into my willing ass as I went, and it felt amazing. Thankfully he let me go at my own pace because he was large and I hadn't done this for a while, but I soon relaxed and the instinct to move and find my pleasure took over.

I started slowly but it wasn't enough. I wanted to feel him hard and fast and I moved up and down as quickly as I could, kissing him intermittently as I rode. He joined me in the thrusts, pushing his hips up to meet me so that his cock went in as deep as it could. I was in heaven and could feel that it wouldn't take much of this for me to shoot. I heard myself crying out each time he bottomed out in me and heard him groaning as well. I kissed him as hard as I could but it was difficult to do that and contain the noises I wanted to make. Before long the intense pleasure of his cock inside me was too much and I shouted out as I came over us, and he quickly followed me with a loud groan.

I collapsed on top of him, but couldn't resist a little more grinding as he softened. I wished I could stay like that forever but I was shattered now and wanted to sleep again. Eventually I moved off him, and after removing the condom and throwing it in the bin cleaned us both up a little with a towel and snuggled back against him, falling back to sleep very quickly, both sated sexually and totally content.

When I woke for the second time that morning I was thirsty. Nick was fast asleep after our exertions and I didn't want to wake him just yet. I knew where the kitchen was and was fairly sure I could manage to find what I wanted. I pulled on a pair of trousers and a t-shirt as I remembered he didn't live alone and I didn't want to scare his brother. I realised as I wandered downstairs that the trousers were his rather than mine, but then recalled that mine would now be covered in dried cum, so I had made the right call.

As I walked towards the kitchen I heard noises and the kettle boiling and knew that his brother must be in there already. It seemed like as good a time as any to meet him, but I hoped I would make a good impression. I opened the door and saw the back of him at the counter. He had a very similar build to Nick. He heard me clear my throat and turned, and I know my jaw dropped. If I hadn't been sure that I had just left Nick upstairs in bed I would have thought he was right in front of me.

He started to laugh, but it didn't seem mean. "Didn't tell you about his identical twin, huh?"

"He told me he lived with his brother, but not the twin thing, no."

Looking at him now I had got over my initial surprise I could see that he had his hair done differently and there did seem to be something about him that wasn't like Nick. It occurred to me it was probably that he wasn't looking at me the way Nick did.

"Hi, I'm John," he said, holding out his hand to shake mine.

I shook it. "James. Pleased to meet you."

"Sorry for laughing, but the look on your face was priceless. I think Nick likes to surprise people. To be honest, I do too, it's one of the benefits of having someone else wandering around with the same face. Cup of tea?"

"Yeah, thanks," I replied. I sat down at the table and he made a pot of tea and handed me a cup, then sat down himself.

"So, I take it you are the guy he met two nights back?" I nodded as I sipped the tea. "He told me you were coming over yesterday. Seems it went well."

I felt myself go red, but before I could reply the door behind me opened. We both turned to see Nick as he wandered in, only wearing a loose pair of jogging bottoms. I couldn't help my eyes roving over his naked chest. He grabbed a cup from the side and sat down as well, pouring himself a cup from the pot.

John spoke first. "Seems you have been keeping my existence quiet again."

Nick stared at him, then spoke to me. "Sorry about my evil twin, James. He's mostly harmless."

John laughed. "I reckon you can work out for yourself who the evil one is. After all, it wasn't my fault seeing me surprised you so much."

They kept on bickering across the table. It was rather weird watching it, but it was all in good humour and they obviously got on well. I was able to notice the differences more, and they were few but more obvious with both of them there. I was right about one thing though, when John looked at me with a smile and the same gorgeous eyes that Nick had it didn't do a thing for me, because when Nick did the same there was lust and knowing in his expression. He took my breath away with every glance.

The cup of tea was good but my stomach started to rumble loudly. Nick laughed and asked if I wanted some food. I nodded quickly. He started to get up but rather than move away from the table he leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I forgot we were not alone and quickly responded, only breaking away when I heard the sound of a chair scraping on the floor. I quickly turned and saw John was getting up from the table. My eyes fell to the floor and I went red.

"I think I'll leave you guys to it. Nick, if you're going to use the table, make sure you clean it well afterwards."

I looked at John then even though I knew my face was glowing. Fortunately he had a grin on his so he obviously wasn't too offended, but he had had the effect he desired by making Nick embarrassed as well. When checked he was also going red, but looked like he was trying to think of a witty comeback. Before he could say anything John was out the door.

"Damn" he said. "I hate it when he gets one over on me. I suppose it's my own fault for kissing you; I should have known it wouldn't just have been a quick peck like I planned." He looked at me kind of sheepish. "What can I get you? We've toast or cereal or I can do some bacon and eggs."

I thought about it for a moment then said, "Toast please. I want something quick and warm, and then I want to go back to bed." I stared at him with my most intense fuck me look, and saw him swallow hard. I also saw, despite the loose sweats, that he was starting to get hard again, and that suited me just fine. He obviously saw me looking at his crotch because he was smiling at me when I looked back at his face to see his reaction.

"Not a problem. I wasn't planning to let you out of my bed so quickly. I'll forgive you sneaking out on me as long as you'll come back for the rest of the day?!" He grinned at me, and I couldn't help smiling back at the thought of what we could do for that day...

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12