Going Out With Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,020 Followers

"Okay, sweetie. Whatever you want." She smiled, blushing, still not daring to meet his eyes. With a last little grind against him, she turned and went to the ladies' room.

Oh. My. God. She looked at herself in the mirror. Was this girl the kind of girl who acted so slutty on a dance floor? Was this the kind of girl who would rub herself against her man in public? Her man! For crying out loud, he was her father. Shouldn't she be beyond grossed out by this? She thought of her last IM with Valentine. It was still fun. She could keep on doing it.

She smoothed her hair and put on fresh lipstick. She had to make herself as alluring as possible. Why not? That was the game, right? She looked at herself again. What the hell. She shrugged and stepped into one of the cubicles. Hiking her dress up around her waist, she put her thumbs in the waistband of her tiny black g-string and pulled it down over her waist.

God, this was sooo nasty. But she needed to feel him with less in the way. And this was the only way she could stay in control. The string stuck briefly in the crack of her ass, then pulled free. The moisture of her pussy caused it to cling to her labia, before coming loose with a little wet sound. Shit, she was wet. Fun, this was too much fun.

She pulled her dress down and stuck the clammy g-string in her clutch. Exiting the bathroom, she felt like a woman, a sexual being. It was a wild feeling, a sense of her own power. She loved it. She walked with a deliberate swing to her hips. If only all these people knew! If only they knew she was bare underneath. Her dress swung coquettishly around her hips.

"You okay, Marie? You look flushed." Tim looked at his daughter with concern in his eyes. She appeared almost feverish.

"Better than okay, Daddy. I'm having a blast. Can we dance again?" She was eager, so eager to feel him now.

"Sure, Princess. If you're really fine."

"C'mon, Daddy! Don't you know you should never make a woman wait?" She stood on tiptoes, almost bouncing in her excitement. She almost wanted him to know, to understand how much of a woman she had become. To know that she was just as adventurous as her mother.

He stood and let her lead him back out. In a second, they were back in their clinch, as close as ever. He took the initiative, this time, his hand settling in the lower curve of her back, just above the beginning of her ass. Pulling her to him, he settled himself into the same position as before, his erection still mighty and pulsing between them.

The sensations were a thousand times stronger to the teenager. Without those annoying panties in the way, his hardness was right up against her labia. She rocked up onto her toes for a second, feeling the length of him drag across her sex. The root of his erection pressed between her lips for a second as she deliberately rocked her pelvis upward. She settled back down, letting him pull across her hot clit. She trembled, moaning.

"Ooh, Daddy. You know..." She paused. Did she dare? Yes. "You know, Daddy, nobody here knows that you're my father. Or that I'm your daughter." She looked up at him, her breath coming fast and shallow.

He looked down at her, his eyes unreadable. Oh, God, what would he think of her? She lowered her gaze, suddenly shy.

"So. You would like me to treat you as my date, rather than as my daughter?" His voice was husky. He was barely in control. Her breathing caused her breasts to move up and down over his chest. His cock was pushed tight against what he presumed was her sex.

"Y—yes." The reply was so soft, the surrender complete. He took a deep breath. But his decision had been made long before.

She felt his hands move lower on her body, caressing over her dress, smoothing downwards. Her breath caught, her heart stopped. Oh, Jesus. He was really doing it. Over her butt, her ass, her barely covered ass. Until he was holding her by it, cupping her cheeks in his strong hands, pulling her into his fully hard cock. God, it was amazing.

"I think you're a naughty girl, Marie," he whispered. She melted against him, her arms around his chest, her heart against his.

"Why, Daddy?"

"I didn't feel any panties, honey. Am I right?"

"Half right," she murmured. "I didn't start out that way, but my panties are in my purse right now." He felt overheated, knowing he was holding his girl's ass with only the thin dress between his hands and her skin. She moved against him, rocking subtly, still seeking more stimulation.

"But there's more, Daddy," she said, looking up at him with shining eyes. "I followed your advice."

"What do you mean?"

"I went to the salon on Tuesday? And I got rid of all of it. Every hair. It's all waxed." She smiled at him, lust singing in every feature of her face. "Just the way you like it."

"Oh, Jesus. Oh, fuck, sweetie." He looked down at her, wildly. "I'm overwhelmed. I don't know what to do."

"Then kiss me, silly."

And he did. His face came closer and closer to hers, until finally his lips met hers. But this kiss was not the sweet, loving embrace of a week ago. This was hungry. This was searching, yearning, seeking. His tongue entered her mouth, wetly moving against hers, wrestling within the confines of their shared spaces. He had never felt such all-consuming passion.

Marie was lost, lost, lost. Such feelings, such sensations. Such desire, burning within her young body. Never had sex, boys, men, never had they felt this way, so intense. This was beyond intense.

They pulled apart, fire burning in their eyes. And who knows what might have happened had Tim not heard his name called.

"Tim! Tim Mitchell! I thought that was you."

His heart plummeted, his face drained of color. Whatever passion he had felt, whatever ardor burned in his cock dissipated in seconds. He pulled away from his girl, whose face was equally shocked. With an ultimate effort of will, he pulled himself together, and turned to face his greeter.

Thank God! It was a guy he barely knew, someone he had met once professionally. He racked his brain for the name. Paul Oliver, that was it.

"Paul," he said, with a fake heartiness he could not feel. "How the hell are you doing?" His muddled brain recalled what Marie had said. Nobody here knew. Nobody here could know. He had to brave this out. Taking a deep breath, he possessively put his hand right back on Marie's ass.

The girl jumped, looking up at him. He smiled down at her, confidently. Or he hoped confidently. Time would tell.

"How's business?" The guy was an idiot. He could tell this was going to be fine.

"Going great, Paul. May I introduce Marie Collins, my associate?" He had chosen Carol's maiden name. "Marie, this is Paul Oliver. He has a business in the next state over."

Marie couldn't believe her father's bravado. But she had to help him out here. This was partly, if not mostly her fault. So she turned on the charm. Turning into her father's side, she clung to him, and held out her right arm to shake the man's hand.

Tim could feel her pressing back into him, and he took confidence from it. He presented the image of the self-sure guy out on a date.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Oliver," Marie said in a sultry voice. She turned to her father. "Tim? I think I'd like to get going now."

"Of course, Marie. Sorry, Paul, got to go." As he turned, the man leaned in to whisper to him.

"Sweet catch, dude."

They made it back to the table, where Marie picked up her purse. Tim kept his hand squarely on her ass, and let it slide around her when she stood back up. Hand in hand, they stepped out of the restaurant. In the car, they looked at each other, shaken. Then suddenly, Marie started to laugh.

"Your associate, huh?"

"Well, it was the best I could do on short notice." He laughed with her.

"You played it pretty damned well, you know. I thought your hand on my ass was just perfect."

"No way he was going to suspect the truth in that situation, right? And you, too! The way you hung on me like a little trollop. As if you were trying to work your way inside of my clothes!"

"Well," she said, dramatically patting her hair. "I do have a flair for acting, you know."

"Acting? I suppose so." He grabbed her purse from her lap and opened it.

"Daddy! Oh my God!" He pulled out her g-string and dangled it from one finger.

"That's quite some acting job, there, Princess!" Tim smiled victoriously, pulling his hand away from her desperate grab.

"I can't believe you! God, I am so embarrassed!" But she was smiling, too, happy in the renewal of their intimacy. Tim suddenly realized just what he was holding. It was still warm, and... wet? His cock lurched in his pants.

"So." He looked at her, his eyes narrowed. "You really did it? You got the full waxing?" She nodded, her eyes wide. Now it was a little scarier, the game. Now they were alone in the car together. She pushed her legs together, and felt the familiar thrill spread upward.

"So this little thing..." He wiggled the g-string. "This little thing was right up against you, wasn't it, honey?" She squeaked nervously, and then nodded slowly. She had invited this. It was still fun, she thought. She watched him intently as he brought the panties up to his face.

"Mmmm," he murmured. "Smells good, sweetie."

"Oh. My. God. Daddy!" A movement in his lap drew her attention. Once again, his cock had regained strength in his slacks.

"Do you think it tastes as good as it smells?" The game was so intense. How could she resist it? Her eyes were glued to him as he stuck his tongue out and gently probed at the gusset of her panties. She nearly swooned at the thought. She needed to regain control. She had to show him. She made up her mind and leaned forward, reaching into his lap.

He watched her silently as her hands found his zipper and drew it down...

*****

Valygrl18: OMG!!!!!!!!! u did not!!!!!!!!!

Marie1990: totally did 2

Valygrl18: o wow i am in awe, grl

Valygrl18: that is so beyond anything ive ever done

Marie1990: i no, rite?

Valygrl18: u have to describe it 2 me

Valygrl18: tell me everything

Valygrl18: i am so hot rite now

Marie1990: so i unzipped him, rite and reached inside

Marie1990: and he was so hard, so much longer than i expected

Valygrl18: don't write so much at once

Valygrl18: can't wait for u to type

Marie1990: so hard in my hand and wet 2 drippy like from the end u no? and im like im gonna take this in my mouth? like get real rite?

Marie1990: sorry

Marie1990: but mi mom did it on their first date

Marie1990: so ive got to match up

Valygrl18: so sick

Valygrl18: luv it

Marie1990: so i stick out my tongue and lick at it

Marie1990: and hes so cute hes so happy

Marie1990: like a big puppy dog

Marie1990: panting rite?

Valygrl18: lol

Marie1990: and i drag my tongue all the way up

Marie1990: god im getting hot now 2

Valygrl18: u got no idea grl

Valygrl18: actually touching myself rite now

Marie1990: ew

Marie1990: whatev

Valygrl18: ur fault u no

Marie1990: i guess

Marie1990: the end of his thing was really big

Marie1990: like the biggest ive seen

Marie1990: so i lick all around it first

Marie1990: like an ice cream cone u no

Valygrl18: 2 hot

Valygrl18: mmmm

Marie1990: and then take it into my mouth

Marie1990: totally filled me up

Marie1990: but got me sooooo fukn hot

Valygrl18: i bet

Marie1990: me the slut

Marie1990: in my car

Marie1990: with my dads cock in my mouth

Valygrl18: O

Valygrl18: o shit

Marie1990: rite?

Marie1990: i try to take more in

Marie1990: but the angles all wrong

Marie1990: not that he cares

Marie1990: hes all moaning and shit

Marie1990: with his hands on the back of my head

Marie1990: mmmmm

Valygrl18: hear that

Marie1990: so hot in my mouth

Marie1990: and salty

Valygrl18: lol rite

Marie1990: but nice

Marie1990: cant believe i just wrote that

Marie1990: but its true

Marie1990: and then i hear him trying to warn me

Valygrl18: sooooo fukn hot

Marie1990: but i remember what mom told me

Marie1990: that he tasted good

Valygrl18: fuk

Valygrl18: oooooo

Marie1990: so i stay right there

Marie1990: and suk harder u no

Valygrl18: mmmmmmmmmmm

Marie1990: and he cums

Marie1990: rite in my mouth

Marie1990: so much so hot

Marie1990: it dribbles out even when i swallow

Marie1990: and i cum too

Marie1990: couldnt believe it

Marie1990: without him even doing anything

Valygrl18: fuk

Valygrl18: i came 2

Valygrl18: nasty grl

Valygrl18: were gonna have 2 much fun when u get here

Marie1990: i no rite?

Valygrl18: now what

Valygrl18: i mean with ur dad

Marie1990: dunno

Marie1990: but its still fun

Marie1990: rite?

Valygrl18: totally

Marie1990: luv n kisses

Valygrl18: rite back at u

columfa
columfa
1,020 Followers
12