Going Out With Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers

Once home, she slipped away like a fairy, a myth disappearing magically into the suburban practicality of their house. He was after her like a beast, a rampaging ogre from the pages of the tales they had shared when she was a child, sitting together on her pretty bed. Would they be creating other legends in her bed that night?

She giggled softly to herself as he blindly searched from room to room for her. It was so wrong, but it was so fun. Hide and seek, that innocent game from her childhood. Now it was elevated to something adults would play with each other. She took pity on her poor father at last.

"This what you were looking for?"

Where had she come from? He was in his bedroom, standing by the bed, when she suddenly appeared at the doorway, God, naked as she had been in the parking lot, in the car on the way home, but this time, he could see her. He could see everything. He stared at her wide-eyed.

He was so cute. The puppy-dog. He was practically panting. She posed for him in the door, her hips cocked, one hand on the door knob.

"Mom says you like your girls bare."

He nodded dumbly. She was perfection. That slim waist, the gentle curve of her hips. The tapering of her abdomen down and down and down, so far below her cute teardrop navel, finally culminating in the sweet triangle of her sex, the upper limit removed by the absence of pubic hair, as if her sex reached up and up into heaven itself. And between her legs, just the hint of the start of her pretty slit, the twin bumps of her labia pooching downward.

"Why is that, do you think?" She started across the room towards him. With each step, her pretty breasts jiggled. Her eyes were fixed on him, on the way he seemed to be eating her up with his own gaze.

"Do you like your girls to look...young?"

"Uh, n—no, sweetie..." he gasped.

"Mmm. I'm not so sure I believe you, Daddy. I also understand you like your girls to be small on top." She cradled her breasts in her hands, now halfway across the room. She looked down at them, each one neatly held by her dainty palms. There was no flesh escaping her grasp. "I always thought I wasn't big enough. But now, it turns out, I might have too much."

"Oh, Marie, nonsense," he babbled. "They're so beautiful."

"Are you sure? I've been thinking about how I look now that I have no hair down there." She smiled sweetly at her father. "I don't think I look like I'm eighteen any more. What do you think?"

"Uh..."

"Seventeen?" She took a step closer. He shook his head, blinking rapidly.

"Sixteen?" He could barely move. She was almost there with him.

"Fifteen?" He shook his head again slowly.

"Fourteen?" She was next to him now, her hand on his chest. He nodded, so unsure of himself. Oh, God! What would she think of him?

"You naughty man, you. Lusting after a fourteen-year old girl." She smiled wickedly, her fingers trailing across the front of his shirt. "Are you a dirty old man?" Her finger popped a button loose, and then fell to the next. "Do you perv after little girls?"

"Oh, fuck," he whispered, his mind whirling, tossed between shame and lust. Another button came undone.

"Four years ago," she whispered. "God, I was such a little girl, then. Just starting high school." The third button. "I always looked up to you, Daddy. You were the perfect man, you know?" The fourth button. Now her finger caressed his navel, feeling the wiry hairs that started to sprout around it. His hands hung at his sides. How she played with him!

"I would stand in front of a mirror and look at myself in my little bra and panties, and think about whether a guy like you would find me attractive." She was so sure of herself, and he so confused all of a sudden. Her fingers tugged his shirt up and out of his pants, undoing the last two buttons so that his shirt hung from his shoulders.

"And now I find out the truth." She leaned into him, pushing the shirt off of his chest and onto his arms, his bare skin suddenly coming into contact with the tips of her breasts, two burning points. Her head came up next to his, her chin grazing his shoulder. Her hot breath against his ear.

"I could have just asked you." His hands came up involuntarily and held her by the waist. Oh, she was so sweet and smooth...

"Oh, Marie, what am I doing?"

"Shhh, Daddy," her whisper insistent in his ear. "Don't think." Her hands came back around and found his belt. "Don't even think about it." He felt his belt undone, her fingers deftly unbuttoning his pants. "Just be. Be here with me." And his pants and boxers were pushed down to the floor, his daughter kneeling in front of him, his intensely hard cock inches from her face.

It was gorgeous. To die for. She had felt its length against her ass that morning (only that morning? It seemed like forever now), but the sight of it was unbelievably more erotic than the feel had been. Her father's sex. His thing, his staff, his organ, his... cock. Quivering, steel, dripping, and all because of her. She felt like sex incarnate.

"So." Her hand, her delicate hand, her dainty fingers grasped him below the head, feeling him with wonder, with delight. "This is it, huh, Daddy?" Her fingers began a smooth, slow, jacking movement along the length of his shaft. "This is what made me."

He watched her, her mouth a tender o of amazement, her finger holding him so tenderly. But it wasn't what he needed now. He needed to step up.

"Yes, Marie." His voice sounded more forceful now. Another shift had taken place, and she hadn't even noticed it. "Yes, sweetie, this is what fucked you into your mother. And now, it's going to do the same with you."

"Ooh," she squealed, jumping up. "Where? Here or in my room?"

"I can't wait to get to your room. Here. Now. On your mother's bed." She clapped her hands in delight, and pranced over to the king-size bed. Wonderingly, she ran her hand over the coverlet.

"I never thought I'd be here," she said. "Not like this." He roughly grabbed the covers and pulled them back, before lifting her and putting her on her back.

"God, you are so beautiful, Marie," he husked, his eyes raking over her sweet body. "I must be the luckiest man in the world. I want to explore you, sweetie. I want to know ever inch of you. But right now," he said, as he knelt between her spread legs, "I can't wait for it."

"Oh, Daddy," she cooed, her eyes shining. "Oh, Daddy, wonderful, wonderful Daddy, just come here andfuck me!"

It was like a spark to dry kindling. That word, that dirty word in her sweet mouth drove him over the edge, and he leapt onto her, his cock leading the way. With unerring accuracy, he found that little slit between her legs, his hand guiding him to the tunnel between the little bare lips. The flared head nosed its way in, easing her open, and then, sure of its position, sank into her depths with satisfaction.

"Oh," mewled his daughter, her eyes wide, her lower lip caught between her teeth. "Oh, oh, ohhhh... f—fuck me, Daddy..."

His shaft filled her to the very limit. She felt spread, invaded, but at the same time, completed, as if she had been missing this very piece to complete the puzzle of her life. How perfectly he fit inside of her. When she felt his pubic hair against her smooth mound, there was no more room inside of her left.

And then, wonder of wonders, he pulled out and moved back in, starting a rhythm that she could feel in her heartbeat. His face, so familiar and yet so new to her, hanging above her. Her arms lay out on either side of her, in full surrender, her thighs spread beneath him. Every move touched new nerves inside of her, lit new fires she had never known herself capable of feeling.

"Oh God, Marie," he hissed. "I'm fucking you, my sweet, my wonderful girl, I'm fucking you, I really am..." His hips moved so smoothly, so knowingly.

"Yes... yes, Daddy... ooohhh, yes..." It was so hot inside of her, so wet and hot and welcoming. Her sweet walls enveloped him, tight and sucking like a mouth, the slippery friction grasping him in every way necessary to guide him on his path to release. The sounds of their lovemaking filled the room, music to his ears.

Something in his movements, or maybe in the shape of him, put marvelous pressure on spots inside of her and across her clit. Each time he moved out and then back in was a new level of pleasure. She could hear herself moaning uncontrollably, her legs now around his body to give herself more purchase power to move with him. She was clutching him to her, desperately seeking more and more contact.

And her wanton loving was like a balm to his tortured soul. Something had shifted in him over this week, he wasn't sure how. But God knew he was lost now, lost and yet found in the taboo embrace of his own daughter who moved lubriciously under him, his very being now concentrated in those seven inches.

And all at once, it washed over the two of them, the coupling pair, the two now joined as one. Their passion overwhelmed each and together at the same moment. Her face screwed in lust and desire and release, his back arched as he completed the last thrust. And deep within her, his organ spewed forth its life-giving fluids, desperately trying to fill every crevice of her. And she took every drop into her, accepting his gift and giving back that release he had sought with every bit of his soul.

Panting, sweaty, they collapsed together, father and daughter, man and woman, lover and lover. The waves of their pulsing spasms subsided, their breathing harsh in each other's ear. And in that moment, that wonderful, perfect moment, they heard what they least expected.

"Well. Isn't that a pretty sight?"

Carol had come home.

columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers