Going Somewhere

Story Info
Angela and Thomas enjoy each other on a train.
2k words
4.53
22.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela fidgeted in her seat, unable as usual to be lulled by the chugging and rocking of the train. Because they hadn’t much money they’d been unable to afford a private cabin, much to her irritation. She momentarily watched the Northern California landscape, lit only by moonlight, streak by outside her window. It had been so long since she and Thomas had any real time alone together. He was almost always at work and when he was home, he usually slept and relaxed.

Twisting a strand of black hair around her index finger, she turned to her fiancé, asleep in the seat next to her. Angela did her best to be patient with the situation, but how could she be patient when she spent almost every waking moment, and most of her dreams, thinking of him? Just catching the scent of him… his rich cologne mixed with the bitterness of the old leather jacket he always wore… was enough to ignite her passions. The pressure of his hand on her back and the taste of his lips would send her head spinning and her legs collapsing out from beneath her.

One would think that three years together would have dimmed their desire, but it had only grown more intense. Well, at least for her. She could never tell with Thomas. Though she knew him better than anyone now, he was still nearly impossible to read. Sometimes Angela would swear he was tired of her, ready to give up on their relationship, then he would do something unexpected and un-Thomas-like and she knew that everything was still okay.

Like that morning, for example. He had sneaked into her room and upon discovering she was showering had decided to bathe her. But just when things were getting good, their friends had come to deliver their going away presents. Angela loved her friends dearly, but their timing was just horrible.

Later on when the gang had gone, Angela had tried to reclaim the lost moment. But leave it to Thomas to glance at the clock at the wrong moment. They’d missed their train, Thomas was angry, and Angela was left unsatisfied yet again. Of course they had made up later when Thomas was informed there would be another train that evening, but it hadn't been the way she wanted to make up.

Now they were in the public car at two in the morning. How could he sleep while she felt like this? If only those last minute expenditures hadn’t come up and they’d been able to afford a cabin. She caressed Thomas's cheek lovingly.

God, he's so handsome, she thought, wishing they were alone. There was no way for them to make love here, surrounded by so many strangers.Or was there? They were in the last row and the seats across the aisle were empty. Angela sat up straight and looked around the train car. It seemed she was the only one awake. The couple in front of them were apparently fast asleep, the woman curled up against the chest of her snoring boyfriend, or husband… whatever he was.

She looked back to Thomas.He'd never… well maybe he would. There was a reason her friends called her the princess; she knew how to get what she wanted. And she knew Thomas's weaknesses. Angela smiled devilishly, and leaned over to kiss Thomas tenderly on the lips. He groaned in his sleep and began to stir.

Not quite awake, Thomas put his arms around her and kissed her in return. Her skin tingled with anticipation. She dragged her tongue over his bottom lip, savoring the salty sweet taste of him.

He squeezed her tightly, his tongue meeting hers.

Angela dragged her nails over his inner thigh, knowing how that simple action affected him. She broke the kiss and whispered right next to his ear, so he could feel her breath, "I want you, Thomas."

"M-m-m-m, Angie, " he purred, squeezing her tight. Then his steel blue eyes opened wide, realizing their situation.

"Uh, Angela?"

"Hmmm?" She nibbled on his earlobe, sending chills down his spine. He leaned his head toward the sensation.

He jerked away suddenly. "Wait," he said, " we're not alone here."

She giggled. "I know." Putting her fingertips to his chin, she drew him back in for another deep kiss. He melted into the kiss at first, and then pulled away again.

"But…"

Angela sighed. "Will you shut up?" She kissed the tender spot just behind his jaw. "Everyone's asleep, silly. No one will know."

"Can't you wait 'til we get to the hotel?"

"No." She shook her head stubbornly. "Don't you want me?" she asked looking at him through her long black eyelashes and appearing sweet and innocent all of a sudden. He blushed, and Angela felt his hands tremble.

"Yes," he whispered. Angela could see he was accepting defeat. She laughed and slid onto his lap, ignoring how her short skirt rode up baring her muscular legs and perky bottom. Slowly rubbing her warm sex over the bulge in his jeans she made him groan.

"Slut," he teased. Angela shivered, overcome with desire now. No one, not even Thomas knew how much she liked dirty-talk; to be called names (as long as she knew they weren't meant honestly).

Angela unbuttoned Thomas's blue shirt, grazing his muscular chest with her fingernails. He squeezed her ass, gently massaging it. She ran her hand over the lean muscles beneath his shirt, playfully tugging on the few black hairs that grew there. He winced, and she smiled at him looking more like a demon that an angel at the moment. She bent and nipped at a nipple, causing him to squeeze her roughly. Who knew that Thomas would have nipples as sensitive as her own were?

He pulled up her tight sweater and unclasped her pink lace bra, freeing her delicate breasts, the sweet pink nipples already erect and waiting for him. Thomas flicked his tongue over one and she wrapped her arms around his head, pushing her breast into his mouth. Angela began to pant as the sensations of his mouth on her nipple and his hardness pushing into her sensitive place overtook her.

She massaged her pussy against him, slowly bringing herself close to orgasm. But his fingers slipping into her panties stopped her movement. He played in her moisture, spreading it over her clitoris. She shuddered as the friction filled her, heightened her awareness of him… her beautiful man. Twisting her fingers in his unruly hair, and buried her face in it to muffle the soft cry as she came. He plunged a finger into her vagina and she emitted a low, growling sound as he stroked her sweet spot. Another finger pushed into her and her head fell limply back, her soft lips agape in a silent moan. Her hips lurched, pushing his fingers deeper within her, then he pulled out. He pulled her mouth to his, crushing her lips with a near violent kiss.

With one hand, Angela pushed up the armrests separating the seats and forced Thomas into a laying position. She stood briefly to remove her soaked thong before straddling his head. He grasped her hips and pulled her dripping pussy to his mouth. Angela bit her lip and tried not to make a sound as Thomas drank of her honey, his tongue probing her depths.

" Oooohhh, yeees." She did her best to keep her voice down, but it wasn't easy. Pivoting her hips unconsciously, she guided his tongue to her most tender spots. She weakly fell forward, supporting herself with her hands and cheek on the cool glass of the train's window.

Back and forth, Thomas's tongue swept over her clit. For a brief instant Angela marveled at the speed, wondering where he learned to eat pussy so well. But her thoughts were interrupted as she climaxed yet again, the pleasure rolling through her.

"Aaaah…I love you," she uttered, a bit louder than she intended. Forced to quiet herself, Angela covered her mouth with her hand. She peered down at Thomas, her amber eyes bright and wild. His eyes were closed and she could hear him making contented sounds of pleasure in his throat.

Although she knew her fiancé was thoroughly enjoying himself, Angela felt a bit selfish for being the only one pleasured. Besides, she wanted more of him; she wanted to be fulfilled. She reached behind her and freed his erection from its tight confines. Pulling away from his mouth, Angela slid backwards. He looked at her in surprise, almost a little disappointed.

The disappointed expression faded, though, when she stroked the head through her moisture. His cock increased slightly in size at the warmth. Ever so slowly, she pushed her vagina around it. His eyes rolled back in his head as he groaned. Smiling, Angela pulled it out and stroked her fluid over the tender place just beneath the head.

Thomas's hips jerked a little. "Un, Angie… don't tease," he said, his voice tortured. She snickered.

"But I like to tease you," she whispered, repeating the action, this time putting him just a little deeper inside her before she pulled away again. Thomas arched his back, moaning at the torment she put him through.

The teasing went on for a short while longer, until both of them were panting and his dick was slippery with her moisture. Finally, he decided to end it. Grabbing Angela around the waist, Thomas swung himself into a sitting position and pushed Angela down, forcing himself inside her. She squealed, not so quietly, at the wonderful pain, grabbing his hair and pulling him roughly against into her cleavage.

Angela moved her hips, slowly sliding him in and out of her. His head fell back against the seat, and she lowered her head to kiss him. She tasted her own nectar on his lips, increasing her excitement. She increased the pace, her breath and cries matching the rhythm as she moved.

Bracing himself with his shoulders, Thomas lifted his hips and drove himself into her. Allowing him to take control.

Angela pressed her lips together, trying not to cry out as Thomas fucked her. She hugged him close, her eyes closed and her cheek resting on his hair. The sensations wracked through her, filled her through-and-through.

"Oh, oh, yes," she cried softly, "fuck me…"

Unable to control herself, Angela began to move again. She pushed down firmly, stopping Thomas's thrusts. Carefully, she rotated her hips, twisting herself over him.

"Oh yes," he whispered in a gravelly voice, "Angela…"

She rocked her hips, bringing herself to orgasm again and again. Thomas caught her lips in his and they moaned into each other. Angela trapped his tongue between her teeth and sucked on it lightly. He crooned at the delightful feeling, and moved his hand to massage her clit again. Angela gasped, releasing his tongue and leaning back to give him easier access.

Angela bit her hand, squealing and shuddering as he rubbed the little pink nub. The stimulation was almost unbearable. The tension built up within Angela until she could bear it no longer. Supporting herself by her hands on Thomas's knees, she moved over him again, driving him deeply into her vagina until it almost hurt.

Wrapping his arms around her, he yanked her back to him. Holding her close as their fucking reached a crescendo, both of them struggling to remain quiet. He reached for her lips as much to muffle his own groans as to contain her cries.

Her whole body quivering in his arms, Angela came violently. The contractions of her vagina squeezed his erection and brought him to the pinnacle of gratification. He discharged himself into her, his hips lurching at the release. Angela collapsed against him and he held her tight until they both returned to the real world.

Angela smiled and kissed Thomas gently. "I love you," she said weakly, finally able to relax.

"I love you, too," he said, returning the smile. He stretched out across the train seats, reclining with Angela cuddled up in his arms. Exhausted and spent, the two lovers finally slept, unaware that they had been watched by the now amorous couple in front of them.

It wasn't until they finally reached the hotel that Angela finally realized she had forgotten her panties on the train.