Going To The Beach, With Friends

Story Info
Couples start to explore each other.
3.7k words
4.37
165.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

Special thanks to blue_eyed_5ft_angel

* * * * *

My wife wanted to go out and enjoy a night on the town.

"Hey, I am all for that. We could have dinner on the beach and visit a few nightclubs." There was something about the beach that really made my wife horny!

"Great!" she replies with a big smile. "Let me call Bill and Cathy and see if they can join us."

I have to say I enjoy getting with Cathy. She is a major flirt with lots of touching between both of us. It becomes a game to see who does more and who pushes the limits farther. I am not sure how much our spouses know or have seen.

My wife walked down the stairs in a stunning, tight, black dress and black heels. She looked incredibly sexy. Slowly she glided over to me feeling my eyes like hands on her body. I know she felt my gaze as her nipples hardened, pressing against her dress.

"Wow, you look very sexy. When was the last time you were able to wear that dress?" I asked.

"It's been years," she replied with a proud smile, knowing I had noticed the changes.

The diet was working, giving her body the look of an eighteen-year-old. The stress of the workweek had vanished and she was ready for a night out.

"Let's have some fun tonight," she announced, "Leave all our worries behind and act like kids again!"

I escorted her out to the car, holding her hand as she settled down into the plush seat, watching her shapely legs lift inside, hoping she would have spread them open just a bit to give me a peek.

I watched her beautiful face through the windshield as I walked round to the driver's side. After I backed out onto the street, my hand was free inching over onto her thigh. Gently, teasingly I touched her knee cause I knew this drives her nuts! Her chest expanded thrusting out her ample breasts. She was holding her breath in anticipation as my hand inched along to the inside of her knee, seeking that very sensitive spot that ignites her!

Teasingly, she took my hand moving it back to her thigh. "I bet someone thinks they will get lucky tonight." She whispered coyly.

With that she took my hand and moved it to her pussy. This was NOT something she normally does. Then reaching down she pulled up her skirt revealing her panties. She never does this either!

It was becoming extremely difficult to drive. Thank God there were no cops around. I would have been pulled over for a DIU. Not for driving under the influence of Liquor but Lust!

As quickly as our fun began it stopped as we pulled into the restaurant's empty parking lot. Not to busy this time of year it was easy finding a parking place. Like a gentleman I walked round opening the door for my woman. She sat waiting patiently with a naughty little grin written all over her sweet little face! I was not sure what she was up to, but I was definitely game!

We walked into the restaurant, my arm around her shoulder, looking side to side for a sign of our friends. They had not arrived yet, so we alerted the Hostess and headed to the downstairs bar for a cocktail. The restaurant had two bars, one upstairs and one at beach level. I chose the latter. My wife was a different person by the water and I wanted to explore her wild side tonight!

It's a different bar beach side. Almost funny, we had been coming to this establishment for five years and never really noticed the interior. The builder paid close attention to detail using Dark Oak for the crown moldings, which were etched with carvings. The tall bar was also constructed in dark wood with a heavy polished top giving the room a very subdued, romantic ambiance. I took my wife's hand balancing her as she perched herself up onto a bar stool before I climbed onto the one beside her.

All of a sudden soft delicate hands were gently gripping the sides of my head, inching through my hair as small fingers covered my eyes. "Miss me stud?" A female voice whispered.

Her voice sent shivers down my spine. Immediately the adrenaline started pumping through my veins. When I spun around on my stool there was Cathy, looking very sexy, wearing a short, almost sheer sundress, clinging to her curvaceous body like a second skin.

My wife gave Bill a big hug while I manhandled Cathy, then we swapped greetings. It had been less than a week since our last encounter yet the wives acted as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

"Excuse Me." The pretty Hostess interrupted, "Your table is ready."

We followed her single file, as there must have been something happening out on the beach because the restaurant was crowded. Being held up in the lobby Bill began drilling the Hostess about tonight's specials. My wife was behind Bill and Cathy was walking in front of me. I bumped into Cathy pretending it was an accident that my hands were touching her while I felt if she was wearing a thong or if she by chance she left her panties at home. She played coy suspecting what I was up to as her hand slowly moved behind her back taking a hold of my cock.

This was totally unexpected throwing me for a shock as my body betrayed my mind while my cock stiffened to her touch. Thank God I was wearing a long shirt, hiding my raging hardon. I was surprised how long she held onto me, but even more surprised when she began massaging my cock!

Cathy has broken all the rules pushing the limits farther than I ever dreamed. It was difficult holding back.

"Two can play this game," I whispered into the nape of her neck as I slowly slid my hand up under her sundress, moving straight for her inner thigh, cupping her pussy! She was so wet I decided to push her this time. The restaurant was very crowed with people standing and walking everywhere. No one would be able to tell what I was doing.

It was a struggle moving my fingers between her pussy and panties. Her nether lips were wet and slippery as I slowly eased my fingers between them. Her hands were gripping my cock like a vice. Does she want me to stop? I know she's aroused?

As the Hostess reached for the menus we both released our grips on one another. My head was spinning with lust. I wanted to take her now! Walk up to the closest table, bend her over, rip her panties off, spread her legs, and take her like an animal. The caveman in my mind was telling me to use her body as my sex toy. Enter her hard and fast nothing romantic just hot hard sex. However, this was not the time or place as we started walking toward our table.

Our seating was in the back near a window. With it being dark outside it was almost impossible to see the ocean. The Hostess seated us, Angela and Bill sat in the chairs while Cathy and I sat in the booth. The table was lit by candlelight creating an intimate and romantic setting. As I put my napkin on my lap I noticed a lot of leg being displayed by Cathy.

The waitress came over to our table introducing herself. Not wanting to slow down the party, I ordered a bottle of wine. Bill was leading the conversation, as usual. The evening was starting out very comfortable except for the games with Cathy. She started to rub her leg against mine. Cathy has long legs and feeling them rub against me started to make my mind wonder. How would those legs feel wrapped around my body? Would she enjoy me teasing her by licking her toes then slowly working my way up her thigh?

Conversation started to flow like the wine. My wife was enwrapped with Bill while Cathy and I started to enjoy some sexy word games while flirting. Cathy turned her body facing more towards me. Her eyes moved from her legs to mine, staying focused on my groin, then slowly worked their way back up to my eyes. A slow smile escaped her lips. Slowly the tip of her tongue appeared at the corner of her mouth. Then she wet her lips smiling at me.

What a bitch! Without words, or touching she had given me a raging hardon. My hand casually moved to her knee while trying not to alert the others. Her dress inched up exposing her panties. Conspicuously she gave me a little smile. I wanted desperately to move my hand between her smooth thighs cupping her pussy.

She moved closer to me. "They have no clue, do they? Here we are, having dinner, our spouses are talking and you have a hard cock that is crying to get inside me." she whispered with another smile." You want to take me into the ladies room and fuck me, don't you? You want to cum inside me, don't you?" She continued to taunt and tease.

As Cathy spoke the word cum the waitress appeared with our salads. My face must have been lobster red.

It was difficult sitting through the entire meal with a raging hardon, trying to eat dinner, wishing I was eating Cathy.

We left the restaurant walking down to the nightclub below. The club was a little different only having three walls. There was no far wall exposing the room to the ocean. It was nice yet different as cool air rushed in with each crashing wave onto the shore.

The ladies walked towards a secluded table in the corner standing beside a barstool. The bar waitress finally came over asking for our drink requests. She was a total bomb, about five four with long curly brown hair, wearing hooter shorts with nylons and braless with a tight white t-shirt!

Bill and I started flirting with her. Bill was very brave and very drunk, asking her for a hug. Surprisingly she walked over giving him a big one!

We had a perfect view of the dark beach and a not so good view of the dance floor. The table was about four feet tall and had bar stools. Everyone was standing around the table when Bill excused himself to find the men's room. As soon as Bill left the waitress arrived with our drinks.

"I bet you want her for Christmas, Don't you?" My wife asked me as her eyes followed the girls waving hips as she walked away.

Reading Angela and Cathy's body language it was easy to tell that they were feeling a little intimidated by this younger female. The challenge started out as a jealous reaction to the waitress.

"The only thing I want or need is you!" I answered trying to turn her feelings of jealously into a little voyeuristic spirit.

"Good recovery and you earned some points, even if you're not telling the full truth." Cathy interjected adding" She has had a boob job but they do look impressive."

"Oh Please, can you honestly say that the two of you never look? Why not, in fact who cares?

"I don't. Sex is sex and love is more."

"Haven't the two of you ever looked at someone and wondered what it would be like to be with them? Hell, I would want to watch!" I shouted back.

"I bet you twenty bucks you cant get her to show her tits off to you!" Angela challenged.

"Hell, that's an offer I can't refuse!" I said retorting her challenge.

Lucky me, how could I complain? Having two sexy ladies standing next to me. Their hair gently blows in the breeze.

Both ladies turned up the heat flirting like mad. Being a gentleman I turned the flattery back on them. Complimenting both on how sexy they looked having been working on their weight. I had to tell them how good they looked.

"Of course I will need to see both of you nude to fully appreciate how sexy the two of you are!" I told them in jest.

They both laughed giving some smart-ass comment back to me. My wife walked over to Cathy and gave her a hug. "Is this what you want?" she asked me. Then Cathy hugged Angela. Both grabbed their own breasts cupping them together before rubbing their tits against each other.

I moved behind Cathy joining in the hug. Angela's hands moved to my shoulders as my hands moved to her tight ass while my hard cock pressed into Cathy's ass. Time to push the limits again I thought gently giving Cathy a kiss on the lips then turning to my wife giving her a passionate kiss on her lips. Our tongues were dancing only inches away from Cathy as she pressed her ass into me, grinding her hips on mine.

Cathy then whined, "Hey, Where 's my kiss?"

"Yea, where's Cathy's kiss?" My wife echoed.

Slowly I moved to Cathy, looking at my wife, trying to read her body language. Cathy did not move her body, only her head. Her eyes closed as our lips touched. Her lips opened and slowly our tongues danced. I felt my wife's hands move down my body coming to rest on my butt. Cathy closed her mouth and our first kiss came to an end.

My wife moved around the table to my left while Cathy was still on my right. Angela's hands moved straight for my cock as she said, "Hum, looks like someone is having fun! I wonder what you are thinking about. You have been a naughty boy, with a hardon."

Angela looked to Cathy, " Did you know my husband is a pervert?" She added looking to me, " I bet he thinks he can get both of us in bed, don't you?"

"Well, it's a good idea. I'm glad you thought of it!" I answered with a raised brow.

I noticed Bill walking back from the men's room but he stopped at the bar to talk to someone. They appeared to be old buddies as Bill's friend ordered him a drink.

I started off slowly with the girls, putting my left hand on my wife's shoulder and my right hand on Cathy's. As their attentions went back to their drinks my hands slid down to the small of their backs, pulling them close to me gaining better access. With each lady wearing a short dress I should be able to explore I thought.

Slowly my hands moved on the smalls of their backs. Both of them responded by arching their backs thrusting their chests out. The sight was incredible, both ladies looked edible with their tight dresses, firm breasts, and erect nipples that craved my attentions. Their eyes were closed as their bodies took over swaying to the thumping of the music.

Their bodies become the canvas as my fingers begin painting designs. Neither Cathy nor my wife objected as my hands found their way under their dresses. My wife was wearing bikini panties while Cathy was wearing a thong. Feeling brave I asked the ladies for their panties.

Their eyes popped open. Instantly they looked at each other with girlish giggles. Cathy reached down slowly sliding her panties off. My wife reluctantly followed. Then I instruct them to put their panties in my pocket.

Their obedient actions stunned me, leaving me speechless. Standing beside me is two very sexy creatures and I had their panties in my pocket. This was the first time my wife had ever been out in public without panties! My wife grabbed me planting a hot, passionate kiss on my lips. Our tongues danced and I could tell she was on fire as I reached down touching her breast. My fingers brushed against her hard nipple and still she did not stop me where normally she would have, objecting to public displays.

I felt a set of hands touching my back. Cathy moved closer and took my earlobe between her warm wet lips. What to do now I think? Tension was mounting in my mind as to whether I should take my friend's wife down to the beach and do her. I wondered to myself if my wife would watch or if she would get jealous.

I broke the kiss and told both ladies to turn around and face me. They looked at each other then followed my instructions. Next, I told them to lean against the table and lift each other's skirts. Reluctantly I saw my wife reach over and pull up Cathy's skirt exposing her pussy to us. Cathy in turn did the same to my wife.

Walking up to my wife I begin kissing her, starting with a gentle kiss on her neck then nibbling my way up to her lips. Her mouth was open as her tongue greeted mine. To her dismay I broke the kiss looking over to Cathy with a lustful look in her eyes as if her body was possessed. Seductively I licked my lips as her eyes focused on them. Teasingly I moved slowly to kiss her but before our mouths touched her tongue was dancing on her lips waiting for me.

Seductively I moved back taking a good, long look at these sexy ladies. My wife was holding up Cathy's dress. Mentally I was finding it hard to believe. My own shy wife exposing Cathy's pussy? Both ladies started to pout as I moved away from them. Not wanting to disappoint them, my hand moved to them. My left hand moved to my wife's left inner thigh while my right hand goes in resting on Cathy's right inner thigh. Neither objected as my hands moved teasingly slow up they're silky thighs. It was the strangest feeling. Almost like being in a movie. The actions seemed to be in slow motion as if holding a mirror, watching only one lady. For what I did to one, I also did to the other.

My strong hands cupped their soft pussies. Both ladies reacted the same way as their eyes closed while biting their lower lips. Gingerly I burrowed my fingers between their puffy nether lips. Instantly the ladies wet my fingers with their sweet nectars. Slowly and lightly I allowed my fingers to dance clockwise around their twitching clits before delicately cupping their pussies again applying pressure with my fingers before easing their slippery clits between my ring and middle fingers gently applying pressure beneath their clitoral hoods.

Both ladies took a sudden deep breath holding it in. Their hips started to rock and I knew that both of them were mine. Lust had won them over and they would do almost anything. With my fingers at the base of their pussies I gently rocked their lips, nudging their folds of soft flesh away from their bodies. I rocked both Cathy and my wife's pussies between my fingers like a baby in a cradle. However, the rocking of their pussies had awakened the sluts in them.

"I want to watch you fuck Cathy." My wife said in a pant." Watch you enter her and use her body. I want to watch you cum inside her hot pussy."

I knew my shy, innocent wife was gone, and her erotic side had taken control of her body. Normally she was very conservative only talking nasty when she was over the edge so I pushed her farther by rubbing little circles over their pussies. Wide enough not the touch their clits, gentle at first but each pass making the circle smaller until my finger was rubbing their clits hard!

Cathy looked to Angela saying lustfully, "I want you to lead him into the ladies room and have him fuck me while you watch."

I take my left hand off my wife reaching for Cathy's hand. Angela's eyes stay closed but her hips were still moving as I opened Cathy's fingers moving them to my wife's pussy. Cathy fingers made contact, instinctively masturbating my wife's pussy for me as my fingers masturbated hers.

"Oh God, she is so wet!" Cathy said as she looked to Angela." You want me to use your husband, don't you?"

Angela grabbed my arm, her nails dug into me, her stomach convulsed as her body exploded in orgasm. Her breathing stopped as I watched the waves of pleasure ripple through her quivering flesh. After a few seconds she looked down seeing Cathy's hand cupping her twitching pussy. She smiled at me knowing I arranged her first bisexual experience'.

Angela reached out grabbing my hard cock. "I dare you to do Cathy right here... right now!" She urged.

Cathy immediately turned around leaning over the table.

" I need a good fucking right now. Please...Do me!" She begged.

Angela reached down unzipping my shorts. Slowly she pulled my cock out and began stroking it. Moving behind me, my wife guided my cock into Cathy's pussy while she moved her hips to help me enter her. I felt the head wet with her as I looked at my wife to read her body language.

Is Angela ready to accept this? I wondered. Before I could react Cathy thrust her hips back taking all of me! She was like a demon humping me like an eighteen-year-old getting sex for the first time.

Neither of us lasted long. Cathy was thrusting hard but stopped as she started to cum. Her movements pushed me over the edge as I started filling her with my hot semen. Angela grabbed my face in her hands and started sucking my mouth her tongue-pushing deep into inside. Her kiss did not last long but long enough to make me weak in the knees.

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers
12